Catching Riley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have 7 minutes until we have to look presentable enough to go into the grocery store. If you can honestly tell me that you've ever been this turned on alone I'll let you cum right now without worrying about continuing..."

"N-no. This is uncomfortable."

"Have it your way, but I think it's time you increased the speed. Flick your clit faster. You can try to hold out but not by stopping..."

"Oh, god." She moaned.

I knew she wouldn't be able to hold on for more than 20 seconds at that pace.

Her thighs clamped down around her hand and her entire body became rigid. She let out a loud moan and bucked against the seat and her entire body shook as the orgasm washed over her. She slumped back in the seat, her breathing ragged.

"What do you think you're doing? I didn't tell you to stop. Keep flicking your fucking clit until I tell you that you can stop."

She squirmed around and made wincing noises but she obeyed.

"You still have 5 minutes. Faster."

"It's too sen-ss-itive." She barely gasped the words out.

"I warned you. Keep going."

She sped her strokes up and she let out a blood curtling moan.

"Please, let me stop. Oh god. Please......"

I drove in silence as she writhed around the passenger seat, unable to contain the pleasure she was unwillingly inflicting upon herself.

She bucked her hips up as the next orgasm hit her, furiously rubbing her clit. She slumped over onto the door, trying to calm herself.

I chuckled and pulled the car towards the exit and headed toward the grocery store.

"Clean yourself up. We still have an entire week left of this."

(To be continued.)

12