Catching Serena Ch. 04

Story Info
Serena, her stepdad, her best friend and toys.
2.2k words
4.42
128.8k
27

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

Greg woke up on Sunday morning to an exquisite sensation. As he peeled the covers back he was treated to the sight of Serena, his stepdaughter, naked and sucking his cock. The night before Serena had sucked and fucked Greg and three of his friends. His friends had left late, then Greg and Serena had curled up in Greg's bed together, taking advantage of the fact that Serena's mom was out of town for the long weekend.

"Good morning Daddy," she said, looking up at him.

"Good morning," he said as she took his cock back into her mouth. She spent the next several minutes sucking his cock and balls, stroking the base of his shaft. It was a sloppy blowjob, with Serena's saliva running down his cock as she moaned around it.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth, Daddy?" she asked.

"You're so sexy," he replied. "I'd love to cum in your mouth." She took him back into her mouth and sucked him even faster. "You're such a dirty slut!" he said as his cum shot into the back of her throat. She let her mouth fill completely, then she pulled away. She sat up and looked him in the eye, then opened her mouth and let his cum drip out onto her chest.

"I love your cum so much Daddy!" she said, rubbing it into her skin. She got up a couple of minutes later and showered, then Greg showered as she got dressed. He got out of the shower and started to put his clothes on as Serena watched. "So, Daddy," she said. "What do you want to do today?"

"I was thinking of taking you shopping for a couple of things," he said.

"Really?" she said, smiling.

"Really," he replied. "Why don't you call Erin and see if she wants to join us?"

Serena picked up the phone and called her best friend, the one that she had fucked Greg with. Serena had told Greg that Erin's period was late, a possible result of the load of cum he had shot into her. Erin agreed to come along, so Greg and Serena got into the car and went to pick her up. When they pulled up in front of her house she opened the front door and quickly walked to the car. A couple of quick greetings later and they were on their way. Greg wanted to ask Erin whether or not she had gotten her period yet, but Serena had told him that he wasn't supposed to know she was late.

About fifteen minutes later they arrived at their first stop, a small specialty lingerie store. The store was empty aside from the woman behind the counter who greeted them and offered to help them. Over the next forty-five minutes Serena and Erin tried on several pieces with the help of Greg and the woman who turned out to be the owner of the store. Greg paid for their purchases, buying each of them the same bra and panty set plus a few other items, including garter belts and stockings. They left the lingerie store and then ten minutes later pulled up in front of their next stop, an adult video and toy store.

Erin and Serena were both in a mild form of shock as they browsed the store. They saw everything from blow-up dolls to fist-and-forearm shaped dildos. Greg watched as they looked briefly through the videos, then returned to the toys.

"What are we getting here, Mr. Meyer?" Erin asked.

"Just a few things for you girls to play with," he replied. He then spent the next several minutes selecting a few items and placing them on the front counter of the store. He bought each of the girls a small, bullet-style vibrator and a vibrating dildo about the same size as his cock. He also bought a couple of pairs of fur-lined handcuffs, an eighteen-inch double-ended dildo and a strap-on dildo. The girls watched in shocked silence as Greg paid for the purchases in cash and picked up the bags, leading the girls out of the store. Twenty minutes later they were in Greg's bedroom, unpacking the toys.

"So girls," he said. "Which toys do you want to try out first?"

"You mean you want us to use them now?" Serena said.

"Of course," he replied. "Why don't I decide while you two go get changed?" he suggested, holding up the lingerie bag. Serena took the bag from him and the girls went into the bathroom as Jared took the toys out of their packaging. A couple of minutes later the girls came out wearing their matching bra and panty sets. "You two look fucking amazing!" he said to them as they walked towards him. He picked up the small vibrators and handed them to the girls. "I want to see what you guys did at the party last night." Serena had told him that they had made out after being offered money by one of the guys at the party. They faced each other and began to kiss, tentatively at first, then more passionately.

"I'm getting so wet!" Erin said. "This is so sexy!"

"You two girls are making my cock so hard!" Greg replied.

"I'm ready to cum already!" Serena said to Erin. "You're so fucking sexy!" Erin took off her own bra, freeing her tits. "I can't wait to try out these toys!" Serena said. "They're going to feel so good!" Greg took off his shirt as he watched Erin grab at Serena's ass and then start to rub the crotch of her panties. Greg then took his pants off as Serena removed Erin's panties, leaving her naked.

"I've never used toys before," Erin said, "but I'm so wet to try them."

"I've never tried them before either," Serena said as Erin reached into her panties and started rubbing her pussy lips.

"You girls are so fucking slutty," Greg said as Serena leaned over and sucked on Erin's breasts. Erin then reached behind Serena and undid her bra. "You've got my cock so fucking hard!" Serena started to finger Erin's pussy as well. Erin then took off Serena's panties, leaving them both naked. They kissed and groped each other for a few minutes.

"Should we use the toys now, Mr. Meyer?" Erin said. He said yes, taking off his underwear and getting onto the bed. Erin turned her vibrator on and then put it on Serena's clit. Serena followed suit, turning the vibrator on and rubbing it against Erin's pussy.

"I'm so fucking wet, Erin!" Serena said. A few minutes later they both came at the same time, screaming out. Greg grabbed the vibrators from the girls and gave them the vibrating dildos in their place. Without missing a beat the girls switched them on and began to use them on each other. Greg stroked his cock as he watched the girls fuck each other with the dildos, bringing each other to a couple more orgasms each. Serena dropped the dildo she had been using on Erin and picked up the double-ender that was nearby. She put one end of it into Erin's pussy and started fucking her with it. Within a couple of minutes she had arranged herself so that she was taking the other end into her pussy. Eighteen inches was quite a lot for the girls to take between them, but it wasn't long before their pussies were touching.

"That feels so fucking good!" Erin cried as they ground their pussies together, each of them taking nine inches of the dildo. "I'm going to cum again soon!"

"You're so fucking sexy!" Serena said. "You're a horny slut, just like me!"

Greg couldn't take it anymore. He moved over toward Erin and fed her his cock, forcing her to suck it as she groaned in pleasure.

"Suck that dick girl!" he said to her. "Take it down your fucking throat!" Greg had learned the first time he fucked Erin that she could deepthroat his cock, so he wasn't surprised when she showed no resistance to the face-fucking she was receiving. He pulled out of Erin's mouth a minute or two later and moved over to Serena. "Are you ready to suck your Daddy's cock, slut?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy!" she said. She opened her mouth and devoured him, sucking his dick as hard as she could. "This feel so fucking good!" she cried between sucks.

"Cum for Daddy, Serena!" he said. Less than a minute later she and Erin both came, screaming loudly. "Erin," he said, "be a good little slut and put on the strap-on." Erin pulled the double-ended dildo out of her pussy, leaving it in Serena. As she struggled to put on the strap-on Greg continued to feed Serena his cock.

"I love being your slut, Daddy!" Serena said.

"And you're a very good little slut," Greg said.

"You're so beautiful, Serena!" Erin said, finally getting the strap-on into position.

"Fuck her pussy with that strap-on, Erin," Greg said. Erin pulled the double-ended dildo out of Serena's pussy and then replaced it with the strap-on. She fucked her awkwardly at first, but then she got used to the motion and looked as though she had been doing it for years.

"So this is what it's like to have a cock, huh?" Erin said. "It's kind of cool being the one doing the fucking for a change." Erin reached down and rubbed Serena's clit as she fucked her.

"That feels so fucking good!" Serena cried. Just as it seemed she was about to cum, Greg told Erin to stop. He got on his back and pulled Serena on top of him, lowering her pussy onto his cock. She started to bounce up and down on his cock as Erin watched.

"Don't just sit there," Greg said to Erin. "She's still got one more hole."

"Really?" Erin said. "You want me to do that?"

"Serena's had my dick in her ass before, so it's no big deal. Put it in."

Serena stayed still as Erin eased the strap-on into her ass. After allowing her to adjust, they both started to fuck her, Greg grinding into her pussy as Erin fucked her ass.

"Fuck yes! Two cocks!" Serena cried. "Just like last night! Only this time one's in my ass!" They continued to use both her holes until she came a few minutes later.

"Serena's turn to use the strap-on," Greg said. Erin pulled out and took it off reluctantly as Serena climbed off of her stepdad's cock. She took the strap-on from Erin and put it on as Erin leaned over and started to suck Greg's cock. "Suck that dick, slut!" Greg said. "You look so fucking sexy with a cock in your mouth!" A minute later Serena was kneeling behind her, pushing the strap-on into her pussy.

"I feel so powerful!" Serena said as she fucked her best friend from behind.

"You look so sexy fucking your friend's pussy!" Greg said. "You two are so fucking hot!" A few minutes later Erin came, her screams muffled by Greg's cock.

"Do you want to fuck my dad?" Serena said to Erin.

"Fuck yes!" Erin screamed. Serena turned her friend around and had her lower her pussy onto Greg's cock, facing his feet.

"You're such a dirty little slut!" he said. "Ride that dick, bitch!" He started to smack her ass as it bounced up and down on him. The room was filled with Erin's screams as Serena removed the strap-on. She spread her legs in front of Erin and pulled her head down, forcing her to eat her pussy.

"She's a dirty whore, isn't she Daddy?" Serena asked. Erin moaned out loud and rode Greg's cock for a few more minutes until she came. As soon as her orgasm finished Greg pushed her off of him. She rolled onto her back and he straddled her chest, rubbing his cock and pointing it at her face. "Cum for us Daddy!" Serena said. "Cover her pretty little face!" Seconds later he exploded, shooting his cum onto her face.

"So fucking dirty!" was all Erin said as the cum splashed onto her.

"That feels fucking good bitch!" Greg said. "You're my fucking whore, aren't you?" His orgasm ended, then he climbed off of her.

"Daddy, you're amazing!" Serena said. She leaned down and kissed Erin, then started to lick up the cum from her face. "Come on Erin, we need to get cleaned up and ready for the sleepover."

"What sleepover?" Greg asked.

"Daddy, did you forget already?" Serena replied. "It's the long weekend, remember? You and Mom said I could have the girls sleep over."

"The girls?"

"Yeah, Amber, Tammy and Carly. They're going to be here in about two hours."

"So I'm supposed to just sit in my room and read while five hot teenagers are in the house?"

"Don't worry Mr. Meyer," Erin said. "I'm sure Serena and I can slip away for some fun."

With that comment, the girls left the room to go shower, leaving Greg trying to figure out how to convince the other girls to let him fuck them...

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers