Catching the Thief Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers

Gabriel taught her to kiss him patiently. He soon had her sucking him gently her lips and tongue parrying with his as he plundered her mouth with his tongue. His cock ached for attention and he arched against her, slowly rubbing his shaft against her thigh, His precum making a slippery trail.

He couldn't hold back any longer. Gabriel reached over to his wallet, and grabbed a condom. Slipping it on and discarding the packet he moved the head of his cock to her centre, sliding it between her lips, and coating himself in her slippery juices.

"Kitten, Max." He paused holding himself at her entrance.

"Look at me Max." Her wide green eyes met his.

"Relax and trust me."

Max took a shaky breath and Gabriel eased into her. She whimpered as her tight walls were stretched around him for the first time. Gabriel eased one hand between their bodies, sliding against her damp heat to massage her clit.

Her body strained against his and her handcuffed wrist chaffed as she moved beneath him. Max made small noises and tossed her head on her pillow, the sensations felt good, and she didn't want it to stop.

"Gabriel" she gasped as he pumped inside her slick heat.

Gabriel paused to break the chain on the handcuffs, setting her free, before surging into her once more. He grunted in ecstasy as she moved her arms around his neck, nails scoring red lines in his back.

He hooked her leg over his back and slid his hand smoothly around her thigh to rest on her delicate arse hole. The sensation of him pressing a thick finger into her sent Max crashing over the edge into an intense orgasm.

Gabriel felt Max spasm around his finger, and the pressure of her walls grew too strong against his cock to hold out any longer. With an agonised roar Gabriel came hard inside her.

***

Much later Max found herself cradled in Gabriel's arms, his legs twined with hers. She rubbed her nose against his chest and let his heat warm her cooling body. She stiffened remembering the break-in and stolen information, then looked up to find him watching her closely.

He chuckled seeing her freeze in his arms "You can stay as still as you want kitten. Its not going to fix anything though."

He moved to play with the hair waving down her back.

"I need to get back, Max. I'm not going to drag you back with me, but you owe me, and I'm not going to forget that. I will be calling in your debt."

Briefly Max pondered exactly what he would be wanting in return for her freedom. Her imagination raced flashing several graphic possibilities, causing her to flush with embarrassment.

"Thank you... I think." She said dryly receiving a beaming grin from him as a reward.

"See how nice using your manners can be kitten..."

Gabriel grinned avoiding her angry swipe as he gracefully slipped out of bed. Max pulled the covers over her shoulders and curled back into a ball, her body needing more sleep before she would be able to do much else today.

Gabriel returned to the bedroom after slipping back into his clothes from the night before. He removed the CD's from Max's ruined body suit and slipped them into his pocket before regarding the necklace. Max was cured onto her side almost asleep.

"I look forward to working with you in future kitten" Gabriel murmured in her ear before pressing a warm kiss to the corner of her mouth.

By the time Max opened her eyes he was gone, rolling over she discovered the necklace resting on her pillow.

"Just great." Max mused sleepily.

"I already owe him for saving my arse, and now the necklace. I'm way over my credit limit."

kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers
12