Catching the Wife Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome must have seen this too. He tried to relax her as the two of them had a short conversation. As this was going on he was edging himself a little at a time up in-between Marisa's legs until finally he was above her. They seemed to be disagreeing about something. Placing a finger over her mouth as if to quiet her down he said the only words I was able to understand. I looked as if he said the words "Just relax."

He moved his hand back down to his cock as his arm was moving around adjusting something. I figured at that point he was lining the head of his dick up with my wife's pussy. My wife began talking again as Jerome started pushing his hips down towards Marisa. At that point he must have penetrated since she went silent biting her lower lip and tighten up her face. By now my own dick was rock hard, pulling it out I began playing with it as I watched Jerome slowly working his massive black dick into my wife. A little at a time he got deeper as I could see their pelvis' getting closer together until after several minutes they were touching as their crotches met. I was amazed that he fit most if not all of it inside of Marisa. I have no doubt she was too. Jerome just held himself there I assume to allow my wife to get used to his large size. I could tell Marisa was gradually relaxing under him. Jerome now started moving in an out a little at a time taking it slow. Marisa's face changed from an uncomfortable look to one of pleasure. Steadily Jerome picked up his pace as she got more used to having something so big in her.

Marisa was now moaning and the faster and harder he moved the louder she became. Reaching up my wife grabbed both of his large black arms wrapping her small white hands around as best she could to hold on. I was so close I could see our wedding ring on her finger. In mere moments she had both of her legs wrapped around his back too. This also gave me a slight view of his dick sliding in an out of Marisa. This was his cue as he now picked it up fucking her hard. Marisa was moaning so loudly with each thrust that she was almost screaming in pleasure. The entire bed was rocking back and forth as well. I was completely mesmerized as I stood there watching this large black man fucking my wife's brains out with his huge cock. I'm still not sure what I thought was so hot about watching another man having sex with Marisa. Not sure if it was just the watching part, the extreme color difference, the pleasure he was giving her, or all of the above. Out of no where I felt my orgasm come over me as I came in the back yard.

Even after finishing myself off I continued to watch them as Jerome kept up his assault on Marisa. He must have some great self control since he had been at it for nearly ten minutes now. Though I could tell that he was getting close to his own orgasm. His movements began to change becoming more shallow as his face was tightening up. I could hear him grunting with each push now. It would be only a matter of seconds.

Jerome thrust into my wife hard holding himself in her as he let out a loud deep moan. His entire body went stiff and I knew he must be cumming. I never saw Jerome put on a condom so he was most likely shooting his cum deep inside of my wife's pussy right now. I was very thankful that Marisa was on birth control. After more than a minute Jerome's body was fully relaxed. Getting up he pulled himself off Marisa, his huge dick hanging flaccid between his legs. Even soft Jerome's dick was almost larger than mine. He left heading for the bathroom.

Marisa grabbed a few tissues from Jerome's night table. Putting them into a large ball in her hand she held it down between her legs wiping herself. That's when I realized he had cum inside of her as my wife tried to keep it from getting onto the bed. When Jerome came out she jumped up keeping the tissues over he crotch running in bathroom. He came back into the bedroom putting back on his boxers and laid on the bed. In a short time my wife came out of the bathroom. Walking up to the bed Jerome and her were talking but I couldn't understand a word. Marisa said something that Jerome seemed to agree with. She bent over picking up one of his shirts putting it on. She now climbed into bed next to him as Jerome turned off the light in the room. I couldn't see anything now and figured she was spending the night to sleep off all the drinks she had. So I quickly ran back around the building into my apartment.

Sitting back down on my couch I tried to collect my thoughts and process what I had just seen. It was hard for me to be mad at her having had an affair myself. What I did find strange was how much watching had turned me on. Going to bed I did my best to clear my head and in no time at all out like a light. My deep sleep was rudely broken when I heard a strange sound. In my half asleep state I hadn't thought much about the noise since I had heard it many times before. That was until it hit me like a ton of bricks as the loud noise continued to come from the wall that bordered against Jerome's bedroom.

It was the constant rhythmic sound of squeaking like springs in a bed along with a banging against the wall which was his headboard. One sound was even louder then those two. I could clearly pick out the voice of Marisa coming from the same direction, moaning loudly. It was easy for me to put two and two together even if I wasn't fully awake. Jerome was for a second time fucking my wife. Turning to face the clock it was near three in the morning, only four hours since the last time they had sex. I just laid there listening to Jerome screw my wife again. I must have come in towards the end since it only continued between two to three minutes before he came. Jerome let out a deep moan for a couple of seconds and then everything was quiet. I was soon back asleep looking forward to a new day.

12