Catching Z's

Story Info
Lowly med student has a lewd awakening.
2.1k words
3.53
32.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the requirements for successfully completing a medical degree is to do some outside of school "experimental research." The science we learn in the classroom can only go so far, they say, so the enlightened Chapman graduate needed to display some extra-curricular initiative. This naturally led me to the Heavy Lids Sleep Lab in Catonsville MD, where I was to shadow a one Dr. Gary Winfield, who told me he had a patient that was coming in around noon he thought demonstrated some "curious sleeping patterns."

As I was about to enter the clinic, I noticed a statuesque beauty of a woman walking behind me, a dame in her mid 40's with ample bust, carefully styled hair, and a figure-hugging white turtleneck. She was applying Pina Colata lip balm, but I had a sneaking suspicion she had Pina Colata on her breath from earlier in the day.

"Hold the door for me," the woman said, sensing correctly that I was in a rush.

"No problem, Ma'am," I said, deciding to stand outside and hold the door for her. "Are you a patient of Dr. Winfield's?"

"Well lately I've been an impatient of his," the woman said with a slight laugh as she entered the building, me following behind. "You see we've had trouble getting a thorough analysis of my condition because the doctor is a narcoleptic."

"A narcoleptic? Running a sleep clinic? Irony of ironies!" I exclaimed, noticing a Felix the Cat wall clock indicating it was 12:00 sharp. Though I could have walked to the back area, I decided to stand behind the woman as she filled out some paperwork. I spied over her shoulder as she wrote out her name: "Mrs. G-A-L-L-A-G-H-E-R"

"Smashing melons," I said softly over her shoulder, which startled her slightly.

"Ex-CUSE ME?" she shot back, looking violated but ever still perky.

"Ah...Gallagher...goofy haired guy....known for striking watermelons with a mallet- mess everywhere..."

"Oh," Mrs. Gallagher chuckled, realizing her goof. "I thought you were commenting on my large breasts."

"No, no," I quickly responded. "It was the name. But...now that you mention it..." I stopped myself before I really got into trouble, "Do you sleep here often?"

Mrs. Gallagher had a quizzical look on her face. "This is my 3rd visit. My husband would be jealous if he knew."

"Your husband doesn't know about your sleeping problems?" I asked.

"He's always asleep when I get back home. Our marriage bed hasn't seen action since the dial-up days of yore. Of course, there are a lot of things my husband doesn't know about."

That last comment started to turn the wheels in my loins. She looked so beautiful replying to my every remark, it's like she'd never been married at all. I led her into the back room where Dr. Winfield was waiting, holding a clipboard and a pillow.

"Ah, my patient and my apprentice- at high noon!" the slightly nutty Dr. Winfield exclaimed, fumbling to shake our hands, realizing his were full only after they weren't any longer. "Don't worry, I'll get those."

"Me and Mrs. Gallagher were just talking about how tired she is," I said for some unknown reason. I mean, really, why would they do this study in the middle of the afternoon?

"That's good- means I don't have to plug in the sleep gas machine," the doc replied, opening a door to the sleep lab where Mrs. Gallagher was to stay. "Now, Mrs. Gallagher, please strip down to your bra and panties so you can be at a maximum comfort level."

"Yes sir," Mrs. Gallagher replied as she began to lift her turtleneck over her head to reveal a C-Cup size rack of smashing melons, supported by a soft white bra. I began to feel tension in my pants as my eyes glazed up and down this sweet fertile creature, who then slowly removed her tight fitting jeans to reveal a white thong.

"Oh my," Mrs. Gallagher said, haphazardly concealing her behind. "I forgot I was in the tanning bed this morning."

The doctor pulled her hands to her side. "Relax Mrs. G, we are all professionals here. If you sleep on your back, we won't get distracted."

"That's the thing, doc," she said. "I like to sleep on my side, and I can't be facing a two-sided mirror because that'd make it harder for me to stay asleep. Plus, I don't like blankets."

"Mrs. Gallagher, if I may," I interjected, hoping to get the show on the road. "Our interests in the life sciences don't commingle with our passions for the flesh."

"Oh, it's alright. Just a little embarrassing that's all," she replied.

"Well, you have nothing to be ashamed of," the doctor replied, giving her a hard look up and down her body. "Just lie down on the bed, we'll darken the lights and begin our note taking once you are fast asleep."

The doc and I went to an adjacent room where there was a blue couch facing a two-sided mirror through which we could see Mrs. Gallagher lying down. The doctor hit a switch on the wall to dim the lights in her sleep chamber, though Mrs. G's body was still quite visible...and stunning.

"I hope you get a lot out of this study, kid," Dr. Winslow said to me as he sat on the couch. I began to rummage through my backpack to look for a spiral-bound notebook in which I had a list of bullet pointed questions I was going to ask. After I found my notebook, and looked up from my bag, I could see Dr Winfield's pants bundled at his feet as he began to masturbate fervently.

"Dr. Winfield!" I exclaimed, horrified by what I was seeing, but not so much that I wanted to leave the room, for I knew there was some grade-A country fair meat across the mirror.

"Shit, kid," the doctor said, spitting on his rod to provide some bodily lubricant. "They're like sitting ducks, these women. That reminds me- much of my research in college was on the mating rituals of the Cape Lockheed Mallard. Oh fuck yea!"

Mrs. Gallagher began to massage her ass unassumingly, which enhanced the blood flow to my tenure-track member in my pocket. The doctor began making quacking noises.

"One for the goose, one for the gander, one for the goose, one for the gander!" The doctor said in an aroused tone. "Don't throw em bread crumbs, my boy, that'll only make them peck at the gravel! Oh, the warmth!"

Disturbingly, I began to see cum gushing out of the old man's cock, spraying his black leather shoes. Looking back at Mrs. Gallagher I could see the magnetic pull that claimed my elder student of medicine, who just then appeared to slip into a narcoleptic spell, his hands relaxing to his sides while his dick slowly craned downward.

"Dr. Winfield?" I said, not wanting to approach the sticky man. "Are you awake?"

No reply.

"I ought to let Mrs. Gallagher know," I thought to myself as I headed for the door to enter her sleep chamber. Walking to her front side, I could see her slender hand crammed down her panties, massaging her moist pussy with a deliberate pace. I started to clear my throat, hoping she'd wake up by the noise. No dice. I moved in closer and tried clearing my throat again, but she was out like a lamp.

"Interesting," I said aloud, and still, she lay there, oblivious to my presence. Her mouth formed an oval, as it appeared she was having an erotic dream of some sort. After checking to see that I locked the door behind me, I began to drop my pants to let my cock breath the sterile air of the sleep chamber. Fully stiff, I began to gently stroke it, looking around the room for a chair. Just then, I saw a pair of hazel eyes gaze upon me.

"Not enough light for you?" Mrs. Gallagher said, not bothering to remove her hand from her crotch.

"I, uh... I was trying to wake you, and uh...nothing was working, so... silly me, I thought..."

"You thought what?" Mrs. Gallagher said invitingly, taking her other hands and reaching for my exposed penis. "This is the head you were thinking with."

I let her explore the contours of my prized piston and my posture began to loosen, realizing I wouldn't be getting in trouble. "You were a quiet sleeper."

"Liar," Mrs. Gallagher shot back, biting her lip and sucking on the flavor of the balmly Colada that she applied earlier. "That's what I'm in here for, kid. I'm a moaner."

"Oh," I said sheepishly, my eyes constricting every time the skin on my cock was pulled toward my body. "Must have sound-proof walls in this place."

"In college, my first boyfriend that I fucked used to call me Mona Lisa. Like Moaning."

"I do," I answered, even know it wasn't a question. "You belong in a gallery somewhere, just like the real thing."

"Charming," she replied as I noticed her unhooking her bra with her other hand, exposing her bountiful mammary for my eyes to feast on. "But you're a science major; you aren't qualified to make artistic judgments like that."

"Maybe, but I know a fucking masterpiece when I see one," I said, reaching for her breasts as her head tilted back in euphoric solace.

"You know, Bronco, I'm a high school teacher. And you- a student. This is your classic schoolboy fantasy, huh?"

"Well, in my version, we're spread out on some desks we pushed together," I replied.

"With the chairs upside down on top?" she said. "It would make my splendor to see if I could fuck one of my students on a desk without making the chair fall to the ground. Of course, I'd want to grind his meat so hard I'd hardly care if it did."

After that comment, I crawled on top of her, yanking down her panties to see a shaved pink wonder, tighter than a German sidestreet, awaiting my cock to dock in it.

"I don't see how this will help me sleep any better," Mrs. Gallagher teased, pulling my dick into her as she adjusted her legs to wrap around my backside.

"It'll do wonders for me," I replied as I started to thrust myself wildly into her fish market. She was so unbelievably wet, I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the paper sheet under her that was used to protect the sleep apparatus from getting stained.

"Oh Bronco, my moaning is a terrible affliction- you're only going to make it worse."

"Just be glad you don't have Malaria, bitch," I replied, hooking my arm under her left leg to get some extra leverage. "Must be.....tight....having...the summers....off.....FUCK YEA!"

"OH SHIT," Mrs. Gallagher replied, her entire body moist with the dew of lust. "Plus....month long Christ!! Christmas breaks, rather....Yea Bronco....and....oh FUCK ME....MANY SICK DAYS.....YES!"

Our coital congress had enraptured us, our bodies clapping together like celebratory seals at the abandoned wharf. "SWWEEETTT!!! AAAAHH!!! WHAT A TEAACHHER!! YOUR CURVESSSS......ARE SOO GEENNERROUUSS!!"

"THAT'S CAUSE I LIKE TO GIVE IT TO THEM HARD....MY BODY IS SHAKING!!"

"I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR PUSSY!! YOU'RE GONNA FEELL MYYY RUSSHH!!!"

"CLAP MY ERASERS, BRONCO! CLAP MY FUCKING ERASER TITS!!"

I started to wildly clap her breasts together as I began to feel the pressure building at the base of my throbbing cock. "YES! YOU WRITE SO FUCKING MUCH! AAAAHHH!! THERE'S SO MUCH CHALKDUST....YOU'RE A FUCKING LETTER WHORE!"

"OHHH GOODD!!!" Mrs. Gallagher was screaming and moaning. "I GOOTTAA WRRIITTE BIGGG SOO THEEE KIDDSS IN THE BAAAAACKK CAN SEEE.....MY PUSSY IS YOURS!SSSS!"

Just then, my body turned to dust as I felt my love ooze out into her vagina, her final exaltation coming the moment she felt the juice loose in her trap. She didn't relent, however.

"OHH YEESSS!! SKIIIPPP A AGGGRRAAADEE!!! SKIP A FUCCKING GRADEE!!!"

I began to slow down, collapsing atop her wet body, breathing heavily after an intense round of grinding. Mrs. Gallagher fixed her eyes at the two-sided mirror, seeing our reflection with another figure at the doorway.

"Way to catch some Z's, Mrs. G!" said a young man of 18, who had a moppy haired children's bowl cut, and a pair of untied Converse shoes.

"Ben Winslow!" Mrs. Gallagher said, "Why the hell are you here?"

"I got a summer job as a receptionist here. I also get a spare key since the doctor is always falling asleep on his patients, so I have to wake them up."

"That's a satisfactory explanation," Mrs. Gallagher replied. "Was your mom TO'd about your C?"

"Nah," Ben replied. "She herself wasn't great at arithmetic."

"If you guys don't mind, I gotta get back to my dorm and do a write-up," I said, for lack of a smoother way to get out of the awkward situation.

"What should I tell the doctor?" Ben replied.

That was an easy one. "Tell him thanks," I said. "Thanks a lot."

The End!