Catering to His Holiday Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mernie99
mernie99
34 Followers

Phil sat on the edge of the bed, leaned back and unbuckled his belt. "Come to Daddy, sweet thing." I stood a few feet in front of him, still uncertain as to what was expected. Already I was having regrets. I've been such a good girl, I thought to myself. Although I enjoy the attention I get at the beach in my bikini, only two boys had seen me completely naked before. I was anything but a skilled or experienced lover. And now there were five men in the room ... watching, waiting their turn.

Phil put his hands over my breasts and started feeling me up through the satin. "Those hard nips have been driving me crazy all night." He slipped his hands in my blouse, and then determined, "This is gonna work better if you get on your knees." I knelt down before him. As Phil leaned over and pulled up my shirt, I heard the sound of a fly being unzipped from behind me. The Germans started talking amongst themselves excitedly in their native tongue, occasionally laughing.

With my shirt removed, Phil cupped his hands over my breasts and then pinched my nipples hard. I winced, yet at the same time, felt a twinge in my pussy. "They may be small, but they sure are pretty," Phil commented. Directly in front of me, I saw the tip of Phil's cock spilling out of his slacks. I didn't mean to stare, but was impressed with his hard-on. I don't know much about cock sizes, but he was certainly larger than either of the boys that I slept with. "Look what how excited you made your Daddy. Take it out, Kelly. Then lick it good. I like it nice and slobbery."

I had never licked a man's penis before, to be honest. My boyfriend from last year tried to convince me to give him a blow job, but I refused. He had showed me some porn on his computer, but it just seemed gross to me.

Gingerly, I unzipped Phil's pants, afraid to touch that in the process. Phil sensed my hesitation and asked, "You don't have a lot of experience, do you girl?"

"No, not really sir," I stammered. "You know, my friend Brianna is much better at this sort of thing than I am."

"Are you a virgin?" Phil asked eagerly.

"No, I've had a couple boyfriends."

"College boys?" Phil asked.

"One from college, and there was one in high school."
"For Christ's sake, Kelly, young boys don't know jack shit about what it takes to make that cunt of yours happy. Listen, you do just what Daddy tells you and I'm gonna give you a treat that you won't soon forget."

I stood up with newfound confidence and reached for my top.

"Actually, Mr. Metz, my name is Shelley. And I think this was a mistake. I need to attend to the food."

Phil massaged his hard cock and said, "As you wish, baby doll. I was thinking you might want to have some fun and help out a friend." Phil winked and nodded his head in the direction of Austin, who was off to his far right. "I know you want this, and Daddy's gonna teach you all you need to know."

If Austin lost his job, I just wouldn't be able to forgive myself. And, actually, it wouldn't just be Austin. Just yesterday he talked with pride about his outstanding staff, seventeen workers in all.

It's times like this, I thought, that I wish I had studied drama. I was not good at hiding my true feelings. I put on my best smile and replied, "You promise me you'll tell me what to do?"

I looked over at Austin for his reaction. Apparently, I had fooled him. By the encouraging expression on his face, he was convinced that I really wanted this.

"Sure, baby girl," Phil continued, "Think of me as your professor. Now before you get back down on your knees, why don't you take that little skirt off."

I struggled removing the skirt, two sizes too small, from my hips. Dieter held me steady and pulled the skirt down my legs. Once off, Dieter's finger probed my white cotton panties. He said something in German, and then in English stated, "She's watery."

I suppose that I was too nervous to realize that I was aroused.

"Don't be shy, girl. Just start licking Daddy's cock."

He held out his penis for me and I slowly licked it.

"That's right," Phil instructed, "Like a lollypop at first, young girl. Oh, that feels so good. You want to please your Daddy, don't you?"

As I nodded my head "yes", one of the Germans hooked his finger on my panties, pushed them aside, and started sucking my smooth labia. I had stimulated myself with a vibrator, before, but somehow this was much more pleasant.

"Now suck your Daddy's cock, baby girl," Phil commanded. "Put it in your mouth, as much as you can take it, and suck it. Like a vacuum cleaner, little girl."

I carried out Phil's instructions dutifully, but soon lost focus. The German was now eating my pussy with much intensity. When I moaned loudly, Phil said, "Mmmm. That's right, my young slut. That makes Daddy's cock feels so good."

The Germans continued to talk amongst themselves. The one German took his mouth off my pussy, and dug his finger into my vagina, pressing an area that was very sensitive. I felt like I was going to pee, to be honest. Losing control, I moaned louder, expelling Phil's cock from my mouth. Phil slapped my face and said, "Naughty girl. You keep sucking Daddy's cock." He grabbed me by my hair and pulled my mouth over his cock. I couldn't focus on anything but the sensation in my pussy, moaning loudly. Phil said, "Oh, shit baby. That's so fucking good. Your Daddy's gonna cum down that young throat of yours very soon." I was gasping for air, Phil's sizable cock being pushed against the back of my mouth. I started gagging, hoping that Phil would release me. Instead he held me down tighter, forcing me to suck hard to catch my breath. His pace picked up, and his cock seemed somehow harder. Phil said, "Mmm. Daddy's cumming now." I felt his warm cum coat the back of my throat. With my head being held tightly, I had no choice but to swallow. When he finally released me I coughed, tasting the remnants of his cum in my mouth. It wasn't pleasant tasting, nor was it as bad as I had imagined.

With my head free, I sat up and looked back to see who had been working my pussy. It was Dieter. He winked at me. Hans and Peter had their hard cocks in hand.

Phil pulled his pants back on, saying, "Nice job, girl. You got a future in cock-sucking. Anytime you want some practice, let me know." He laughed and then headed back to the living room, with his empty tumbler in hand. Austin followed him.

Once out of the room, I shook my head from side to side and grinned a bit. Peter picked up on my non-verbal message right away, adding, "And we had the good fortune to spend the last two weeks in meetings with him."

I smiled broadly now, saying, "Now I know what they mean about shit floating to the top." Hans laughed but the other Peter and Dieter looked confused.

"Shit?" asked Peter.

"Scheisse", translated Hans.

The Germans all laughed, particularly Peter, who said, "Scheisse schwebt. Sehr gut."
Hans said, "We can't all be as good as Phil ..."

I laughed and said, "Well, once you've had the master, how could I accept less?"

Dieter responded, "You should let us try."

Hans asked, "You have not had sex many times, really?"

"I'm afraid not," I stated, my tan face feeling flushed.

I repositioned myself higher on the bed as the Germans talked amongst themselves for perhaps twenty seconds.

Hans instructed, "Lay flat on your back. Bend and spread your legs."

After getting into position, Dieter started licking my pussy again. Hans hopped on the bed to my left and began touching my nipples lightly. Peter leaned over and started kissing me on the neck, his hand stroking his cock.

"You're so sexy, Shelly," Hans began. "So pretty." He continued fingering my breasts, occasionally pinching my nipples, and asked, "Does this feel good?"

I found myself catching my breath, but managed to respond, "Yes. Oh, yes."

Dieter stopped eating my pussy, unbuckled his belt, and slipped his pants and boxers off. For a lean guy, he had an impressive dick, disproportionately long and curved inward slightly. He repositioned me again, this time with my ass at the end of the bed, my knees still bent and legs spread. He continued eating my pussy again.

Peter placed his cock over my mouth, and I started sucking it. His penis was not particularly large, but solid and thick. Peter groaned in appreciation, saying, "Oh, that's so good. That's right. You are doing gut."

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. I found it quite hot, actually, to be worked over by three men at once. I was flattered that I could make them so hard, and wanted to return the favor. I eagerly accepted Peter's cock in my mouth. He gave me specific instructions on how to work it. He suggested that I lick his balls as well, and then showed me how I should hold and tug his balls to bring him pleasure. I could tell by Peter's moans that I was doing a good job.

Dieter occasionally slipped his finger into my pussy or ass. I had no idea that my body could bring me so much pleasure. He then positioned his cock over the opening of my pussy. To be honest, intercourse with my boyfriends had been more painful than fun. I was a bit nervous about fucking Dieter, but had nothing to worry about. He had me well lubed and started slowly. As his paced picked up, I instinctively lifted my hips to meet his thrusts. His long lean cock was filling me up. Once again, I felt the urge to pee. I felt the walls of my pussy contracting and started moaning wildly.

I released Peter's cock from my mouth, unable to focus on anything but the waves of sensation that were overtaking my body. I later learned that I was experiencing my first g-spot orgasm. I looked over at Deiter, who was enjoying the expressions on my face. After I came, he picked up the pace to a crazy intensity. By the look on his face, I knew that he was about to cum.
"Ooooh," Deiter moaned. He stopped pumping me, and I could feel his warm cum deep within my pussy.

Everyone shifted positions. Dieter head off to the living room, while Peter started fucking me. Hans put his cock in my mouth; I remembered what Peter had taught me about how to please a man orally. Hans made a few suggestions, himself. He was more into "throat fucking," teaching me how to position myself for deepest penetration.

Dieter returned with a glass of wine in hand, leaned up against the dresser and took in the show. A minute later, Brie, naked and looking "perfect," walked in. She brought along Austin as well as David, the attorney for the American team. The other German had also left, I was to understand. Notably missing was Phil.

Brie explained, "The big guy has passed out on the sofa and is snoring loudly. Can we set up shop here?"

"Sure," acknowledged Peter, still pumping me. "The more, the better."

Hans took his cock out of my mouth and held it in his hand, staring at Brianna. She was decidedly stunning. Her breasts were full and round, with large pink nipples. Although she had a tiny waist, her hips were full and her ass high and perfectly shaped. She had a trimmed pussy, with a narrow slit of light brown hair extending a few inches up from her crack.

Amongst our friends, Brie had a well-established reputation as the wild girl. She herself told me that there wasn't anything she hadn't tried, that she liked it all. Brie seemed to thrive on the attention she received.

Brie positioned herself next to me and stated to kiss me on the mouth. Peter, still pounding my pussy, said, "God, this is so hot." As Brie slipped her tongue into my mouth, I could feel Peter unloading in my pussy.

After a long kiss, Brie looked into my eyes and said, "When are you going to take care of my pussy, girl?"

I looked around the room, realizing that we had a captive audience. Dieter, Hans, David, and even Austin were all stroking their dicks. I positioned myself over Brie, my ass in the air, and started to go down on her. As I did so, I could feel creampie escaping from my pussy, falling on the bed below.

Brie moaned dramatically as I licked and sucked her pussy. Peter flashed his pearly whites at Brianna and then started to kiss her passionately. With my butt still in the air, David started fingering my arse, using his saliva as lube. I felt pressure against my asshole, and then realized that he was slowly starting to penetrate my ass with his cock. I started moaning, and Brie looked over to see what was going on.

Not to be outdone, Brianna asked, "And who's going to fuck my ass?"

Hans volunteered, "I've love to take that arse of yours."

Brie started barking orders. She moved me over to the left side of the bed and then allowed David to continue. She positioned herself aside me, on the right side of the bed, her ass in the air like mine. David licked her pussy for a minute, lubed her with saliva, and then started fucking her ass. Dieter brought his cock to my face for me to suck, which I accepted eagerly. Austin moved over to Brie for oral favors.

The whole evening was pretty crazy, to be honest. While Phil slept on the living room couch, there was little that wasn't tried in the master bedroom. Brie showed me how to give a lap dance. Eventually we got a bit hungry, so we brought the food in. It was determined that the caviar tasted better when eaten ala pussy. One by one, the men claimed exhaustion. Both Brie and I had fucked every man at least once, with one notable exception. Austin hadn't fucked me. In fact, he never even touched me.

We woke Phil and sent him on the final limo ride to the hotel. Brie joined that ride as well. She was too drunk to drive home alone, so the chauffeur agreed to drop her off at her home as well. I started to clean up.

"Shelly, that can wait. You must be exhausted. Go home. I'll deal with this tomorrow."

"I need to sober up anyhow, Austin. The work will do me good."

"I didn't realize that you were still tipsy. I would have had the driver take you home as well."

I insisted, "I'll be fine. Say, I bet you'll be glad to see everyone off to the airport tomorrow."

Austin laughed, "That's for sure. Hey, I never told you the good news."

"Good news?" I inquired.

"I got a promotion," Austin beamed.

"A promotion. When?"

"This morning." He looked at his watch, realizing that the day had passed a few hours ago, and corrected himself. "Well, OK, yesterday morning. Phil took me aside, told me that he looked at the numbers and said that I was far outperforming the other branches. He thought I had a motivated, top-notch staff. So he wants to make me Regional Manager, with oversight into all the offices on the East Coast."

"That sonofabitch!" I blurted out.

Austin looked very confused and asked, "What are you talking about?"

"Phil told me that you were at risk for losing your job. He inferred that if I didn't sleep with the guests, he would choose to close your branch."

"Oh, crap, Shelley," Austin said apologetically. "Oh, God, I'm so sorry."

"And I believed that sonofabitch. God, I'm so gullible."

Austin cradled me in his arms and kissed my forehead. "So you really didn't want to do it, then?"

"No. I was scared shitless, Austin. I mean, it worked out well. I have to admit that it was the most awesome night of my life, really. But going into this, no, I really didn't want to do this."

"But you did."

"I did it because I would do just about anything for the most decent and caring guy that I know," I answered.

"After tonight, I'm surprised that you would still consider me decent," Austin admitted. "Let's face it. I was right in the thick of it, too."

"And yet you didn't so much as lay a finger on me," I pointed out. "I guess it was kind of weird. Or perhaps you just like big-busted girls better."

Austin smiled and replied, "Shelley, it's not that I didn't want to be with you. I'm surprised you didn't notice the constant erection I've had since the second I saw you again Thursday. When I was in the shower Friday, I jerked off thinking about you. God, you are so beautiful."

"I don't understand, then."

"Well, sure, maybe it is the weirdness factor ... knowing your family as I do. And," he paused, "if I screwed you tonight, you would have thought I was just one of the guys. I don't want to be that casual with you."

Austin kissed me on the forehead again and said, "Let me help you clean up."

"God, that Christmas tree is so beautiful," I mused. I walked over and pulled off a decoration. "How do you turn off the lights, Austin?"

"They are all hooked up to the switch behind you. Let me get it."

Once he turned off the lights, I held the decoration over his head. He looked up.

"Mistletoe," I explained factually. "Merry Christmas."

Austin wrapped his arms around me and kissed me tenderly.

"Hold that thought," I suggested. "I think I'm going to call home and tell the folks I won't be coming home tonight."

mernie99
mernie99
34 Followers
12