Catharsis At Her Hand

Story Info
Delivering you to your need.
1.1k words
3.41
20.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up at attention. Your radar perceiving.... something, and working before thought to clarify and identify it. You hear a noise to your left and at the same time feel the cuffs closing over your wrists lying above your head. You know in a flash of insight who it is and that she has come to give you what you need. A gigantic crush of erotic excitement and fear wash over you.

........

You are completely naked and extremely vulnerable. You are rock hard. You feel another cock press against your virgin asshole. You can't possibly take it. You have been delivered to a place of shockingly extreme sexual excitement.

On your knees now, your ass in the air and your head on the sheet with your hands locked together at arm's length strait out in front of you, you are completely out of control.

Hands grip your hips from behind, her hand slaps your butt cheek and she tells you to push it out there!

You desperately want to tell her to wait, but you can only make incoherent sounds as you have been rendered mute by a gag. You feel your legs viciously kicked wide. Her strength shocks and incites you even more. Your greatest vulnerability is about to be exploited.

Your cock is absolutely throbbing with excitement, a steel rod. How can you want this!

"Take this" You feel every muscle in your body go rigid as the cock stabs into you, forcing your sphincter to open. There is intense pain...You try to scream "Oh my God!" The hole is impossibly tight. It feels like being blown up by fire. The cock tears into your ass.

Pain sears you, riding you mercilessly, relentlessly, exquisitely controlling every sense, every breath, your very sense of existing, consuming you like a bonfire raging through every corner of your being. You feel blood start as the cock tears your tender inner canal and does not stop, driving up your ass.

As you fail to gain control, you realize that you have an epiphany. You must accept it, take it in, not try to control it but instead let it flow like a wave over you. "Do not fight it" you say to yourself.

The dry hard cock pulls back then slams up your ass even harder. You hear her shout "take it Bitch!"

Do not try to hold the pain away, don't fight it, let it be, absorb its energy, let it move right through you. Yeah, feel that... Let it mingle with the racing adrenalin rush of sexual heat and lust.

You don't want to but you arch your back, pushing backwards, so hot, needing your man-cunt to be fucked.

Focus the pain in your very core, that burning, white hot fire in your ass where you are being violated and brutally opened, where you are unprotected, where you are being used without mercy, and with no power to stop it. Take it into that core, that center of violence. Shove it all, all of the pain, and add all of the fear, and helplessness, and misery, and loneliness, and sorrow, and guilt, and anger, and hate that you feel. Collect it; direct it, into a tight, hard growing ball. Feel it raging through your rigid, drooling cock, and your screaming, bleeding ass, tightening every single cell of the center of your body into a nucleus, a bomb being built.

The thrusting is brutal; a riding crop suddenly lashes your ass cheek-hard "fuck that cock"

Her hand is incredibly strong between your shoulder blades now. Her words are powerful "You are a fucking cock slut bitch." The crop bites into your flesh over and over "You fucking pussy!"

The pain tries to make you lose focus, but you don't let it.

"Ride that cock you fucking whore."

You take it and you shove it, all of that pain, every single thing that is inside of you that hurts, and let it be, let it burn, embrace the intensity, feed it with every terrible thing you have been thinking and feeling, and mix it with the swollen, heavy need in your balls, tightening up with a massive, hot load of cum. You let it grow huge with every shred of her energy running through you, every incredulous thought have ever had about wanting this deviance. Put it right there where your throbbing excitement can ignite it, react with it, make it swell with explosive force inside of your guts, your whole core, every cell electrified, aching for release, for an end. You feel that mass of fiery energy glowing and rising up.

The cock is jack-hammering you, over and over for what seems like hours, splitting you in two, making a shivering, mind numbing intensity grow. You hear her voice telling you "You are fucking Mine, Bitch. Do it, FUCK IT, give it up to me right now you pussy fuck, cum!"

And you do. You fall to it. You give yourself up completely to it; give every cell of your body over to it. You feel it rushing like a train, dismantling you like an earthquake, overwhelming your mind like a sonic boom right overhead. It explodes in your head and out your cock in thick, hot violent bursts of semen, demolishing your consciousness in a volcanic eruption of sexual and emotional release.

..............

And when you come back into your mind, you feel like you are floating. As your consciousness reforms, you become aware that she is there, sitting cross legged beside you, holding you underneath your body, one hand at the base of your spine and the other under your neck like the tethers of a docked boat, holding you just above the surface, not stopping the motion of the water, but not letting you move away from your place. You know that you are perfectly safe. There is a low throbbing in your ass that feels like a mark of passage. You know you are hers and it gives you a profound sense of peace. You feel utterly relaxed, secure and disarmed. You imagine floating in a river. There is a sense of a current, and you somehow know that all of the elements of pain, guilt, helplessness, fear, hate, rage, and sorrow are floating, like bubbles on top of the water around you. Un-tethered, and no longer a part of you, they float away downstream, away from you, moving off, removed from you...... You feel free.

You open your eyes and turn your head to see her pale blue eyes, the most tender and caring eyes you have ever seen, calmly looking right into you. You look back, not holding anything back, showing that you understand that she really would do anything for you. You think "amazing" and you are aware that you feel more than embraced, you feel as if you are home.