Catherine

Story Info
Catherine's anger leads to trouble.
14.1k words
3.09
121.5k
35
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
805 Followers

"How dare he speak to me like that," Catherine said angrily to herself. She turned onto the freeway and accelerated down the on-ramp toward the city and thought back over events of the preceding week.

Catherine and her husband John had been at logger-heads for the better part of a week. It had all started out fairly suddenly one night at dinner when John had picked on her for an apparent lack of enthusiasm to try and cook something a little different for a change. He had said he was a little tired of coming home to spaghetti or the pseudo-Thai rice dishes that she often served up and he would, just sometimes, like an occasional roast or steak, something with a bit of decent meat in it. Well, Catherine had hit the roof, and so had most of John's dinner. How dare he have a go at her for her efforts, if he could do better, she had told him, he could cook it himself if he liked; not his bloody job, he had snarled at her. And it just got worse from then on, with neither of them backing down, the petty bickering continuing for the rest of the evening.

Unbelievably, it had been their first real fight in the twelve years they had been married but it had continued to simmer and boil for the rest of the week. John had no doubt made it worse by not coming straight home from work for a couple of nights for hours, not even bothering to ring Catherine to tell her he would be late -- like he would normally.

Totally pissed, Catherine had rung an old girlfriend of hers that she hadn't seen in awhile and suggested that they catch-up for a few drinks. Catherine wanted to talk to someone; she wanted to air her grievances with a confidante and have a bitch about men in general.

John had come home from work late on Friday just as Catherine was putting on the finishing touches to her make-up and he had started on her again.

"So where do you think you're going?" he had growled at her, when he had caught her in front of their dressing-table mirror.

"Never you mind!" Catherine had retorted as she straightened up and walked toward the door.

"Catherine, you're not going anywhere dressed like that! You look like a slut! Or is that what you want to look like?"

Catherine was wearing a dress she had worn a couple of times before when they had gone out together and was shocked at John's description of her.

"You have never minded before, John, when it's been the two of us!" she said smugly as she picked up the car keys and began to head for the door.

"That was different! What are you trying to do, go out and get yourself a root or something?" John suggested crudely.

"Ha ha, I'm going out to see Pam, if you must know! Don't wait up!" she hissed back at him as she slammed the front door.

John had stood there totally stunned as he heard their only car start and back swiftly out the drive. Funny thing was, John had loved it when Catherine wore the black dress she now had on; it was short, but not too short; it was low-cut and complementary of her modest breasts, it was also partially see-thru in the right light. John had often noticed other men ogling her when they had been out together and she had worn it -- but to go out on her own in it!

Really, he had thought she had looked nice, very nice. It hadn't escaped his attention that she was also wearing a pair of stockings and high-heels and her tussled-blond hair looked as radiant as ever. She certainly had him worried.

Catherine continued to drive the little yellow Corolla at a steady one hundred kilometres an hour in the post peak-hour traffic and she guessed it would take around half an hour or so to reach the other side of the city where she was to meet Pam.

Pam was still single, too much of a workaholic to have time to settle down into the humdrum of married life. When Catherine had rung her, she had been pleased to hear from her, she had said, and Pam had quickly suggested they meet at a bar that she sometimes visited on her way home from the office. Nothing flash, just a small watering-hole that attracted various riff-raff and vagabonds, but the drinks were cheap and the food was pretty good, and parking was not a problem.

Catherine had memorised the directions fairly well and only had to stop and check the street-directory once as she neared the semi-industrialised part of the city. She very rarely ventured over 'that side of town' as she hadn't much of a need too. On the other hand, Pam had moved nearby to be a bit closer to the office of her demanding career as a marketing consultant for a multi-national beverage company.

There it was, on the corner, The Railway Inn. Catherine slowed down to check it out. "Looks a bit sleazy, Pam," she said softly to herself as she pulled over next to the kerb behind a large van that was parked opposite the pub.

Catherine turned off the ignition and sat for a moment to see if she could catch a glimpse of her friend. "Motorbikes! Oh Pam, I don't know?" she murmured when she noticed about six Harleys lined up, back-wheel to the gutter, polished chrome glistening beneath the dull street lamps.

Feeling nervous, Catherine thought about ringing her friend on her mobile to suggest they go somewhere else, but then she thought about her husband, she knew he didn't like bikers, he thought they were a bunch of wankers riding around posing and trying to act tough.

Thinking of John made her angry again, how dare he say she looked like a slut, she thought, never had she been remotely unfaithful to him after all these years. Well, that would be true; all except for one close shave once not so long back. Catherine smiled to herself as she reflected upon the memory;

Having often flirted with her husband's friends over the years, she had knowingly teased some whom had come over to swim in their pool one afternoon late last summer. Wearing just a skimpy little white bikini around John and his three friends most of the afternoon, Catherine had served them all drinks and nibbles, while they either relaxed on sun lounges or swam in the pool. It was pretty obvious to Catherine the men were ogling her whenever she was close enough, but she pretended not to notice. Funnily, her husband John, didn't seem to mind when other men checked her out, he had often said it got him excited to know his friends thought she looked hot.

Of course, Catherine hadn't ever told John what had happened to her later that same afternoon when she had been left alone with two of them, Mike and Robbo. John had decided on an impromptu barbeque, and with his other friend in tow, they had left the house to drive down to the supermarket and purchase some sausages and a couple or loaves of bread.

Catherine had known Mike for a few years, he was a work associate of John's, around their own age, and recently divorced. Robbo was new to the scene, someone Mike had only recently met since taking up learning how to skydive. Catherine thought he was quite young, maybe only in his mid twenties, with a mop of unruly hair and a devilish grin.

In the past, Mike had always been pretty quiet, but that afternoon Catherine had seen another side to him that she had found amusing for some reason, and she had tormented him most unfairly whenever she thought she could get away with it. And unwittingly giving her ammunition, John had told her that only a few months after Mike had separated from his wife, he had visited Thailand "for a holiday". This was something Catherine had stirred Mike about several times that arvo, as she pretty well knew why single men visited some of the Asian countries.

Both Mike and Robbo were somewhat drunk, and not long after being left alone with Catherine, they had made some quite inappropriate and suggestive remarks to her. Catherine had consumed a few white wines herself, and instead of being offended at their lewd comments, she had more or less encouraged them even further. While standing near the edge of the pool and with the two men cajoling her from the deep end of the pool some several metres away, Catherine had bent over to pick up her towel -- to be met with a chorus of whistles. Flattered by their show of appreciation, and still bending over, Catherine had smacked her backside a couple of times suggestively, while looking over her shoulder at them.

Well the two men must have thought that that was an open invitation to take their flirting to the next level!

Quickly, Mike jumped out of the pool and tried to corner her and Catherine flicked at him playfully with her towel in defence, then she dived into the pool to avoid him, in a shriek of laughter. She had then only narrowly escaped the clutches of Robbo as he dived toward her, the momentum of her own dive out pacing him easily. Catherine clambered up the steps to the spa at the far end, giggling like a schoolgirl, only to tease them cheekily once more by leaning over on the edge of the pool and wriggling her curvaceous backside at them again!

That did it -- and with John still out of sight down the street, the two men had quickly given chase again. Only this time, in a tactical error, Catherine had dived back into the pool past them both and retreated to the deeper end of their moderate-sized pool. Unable to climb out in time, Catherine backed up against the edge of the pool in the far corner -- unable to stand, and watched as they moved in on her like a pair of hunting dogs, all three of them laughing at the game of cat and mouse.

As they got closer, Catherine had held her hands up in defence, unsure of their intensions, telling them to go away. Then, when they were only mere centimetres away from her, and no longer laughing anymore, the men reached out toward her boldly. Catherine pushed at them frantically in an effort to escape, but they were not letting her get away this time. She could feel their hands running all over her body, prodding and squeezing, tickling her and exploring, making her laugh. Of course, all the while she was pleading with them to stop, telling them that John would be back at any second!

They didn't stop -- and her almost hysterical laughing must have only encouraged them further.

Catherine felt herself being carried toward the spa end of the pool where it was only around waist deep. Robbo was walking backwards behind her, holding her arms just above the elbows, and pulling them back, so she was unable to lash out -- and directly in front of her was Mike, with a firm grip on each of her ankles as she tried to kick and twist away from them.

Catherine found herself splashing about on the surface of the water and tried to push them away in earnest, although she still laughed and squealed like a silly teenager. It was after all just a bit of harmless fun, wasn't it, she'd thought?

But neither of the two men were laughing anymore, Catherine soon realised, and somehow Mike had managed to force himself between her thighs while holding her legs apart just above her ankles. She repeatedly scissored hers legs together in an attempt to prevent him from moving in even closer, with little success. Catherine was quite breathless from all the exertion and was fast running out of strength to continue the struggle. She looked down her heaving chest at Mike and noticed one of her breasts had become exposed. The cool water had puckered up her areole giving her nipple an unusually fat appearance all the more highlighted by the small triangle of pale flesh that barely surrounded it.

But that wasn't all -- Catherine saw the lust in Mike's eyes as he stared between her thighs -- her little white bikini, now semi-transparent, had wedged itself up between the cleft of her pudenda -- and her almost hairless outer labia was splayed out provocatively on either side!

Time stood still for a few moments -- with neither of the men moving.

Catherine called their bluff, "So what do you think you're going to do now?" she'd asked them mockingly.

"Let's strip her, Mike!" Robbo suggested huskily, "Get a real good look at her!"

Catherine could see Mike was excited; a large bulge was quite evident in his boardies. Without letting her legs go, he moved his grip up higher so he was clasping her around the thighs just above her knees. Catherine felt her bikini top being loosened from behind by Robbo with dexterous ease, and watched helplessly as her top was flung onto the paving near the back door to the house several metres away.

Both men commented lasciviously at her naked breasts, and her nipples had stiffened even further -- not just from the cool water either! Catherine was no longer laughing anymore, she was of course getting worried about her predicament, and justifiably so.

Mike moved in closer between her legs and Catherine felt her face flush when his crotch was up against hers.

"Mike!" Catherine exclaimed in alarm, "You dirty bastard, get out of it!"

Mike had begun to rub himself up against her, and with just the thin material of his shorts and her miniscule bikini separating their flesh, she could feel the warmth from the underside of his erection as he pressed in hard against her.

Robbo had managed to keep her arms held with only one of his own strong hands, and his other hand had snaked around to her breast and he squeezed and fondled her flesh firmly, occasionally pinching and pulling on her nipple.

"John! John's back...I just heard the car," Catherine said, very convincingly, "Quick, let me go before he gets out here!"

John had a reputation of being able to handle himself, and this no doubt was on Mike's mind with her warning. Looking quite worried, Mike glanced down at Catherine's almost naked body for scarcely a moment longer, then let go of her legs -- almost immediately followed by Robbo -- letting Catherine turn to swim away!

The two men swam back to the deeper end, well away from Catherine as she clambered up the steps past the spa.

When she was safely out of their reach, she had turned, and covering her bare breasts with her hands, she laughed at them mockingly, they had then quickly realised her ruse. Robbo and Mike looked at one another enquiringly and nodded in silent agreement, and then they pushed off from the edge of the pool and swam back after her yet again.

They were quick, but not quick enough; Catherine managed to successfully scramble up the side of the pool and stooping briefly to pick up her discarded top, she ran for the safety of the kitchen. She had laughed almost uncontrollably at the two men as they struggled to get out of the pool to chase her down, and standing by the kitchen door, she bent over, wriggling her cute arse at them yet again. Her little white bikini had ridden up the crack of her butt deliciously, just like a g-string, and Catherine rubbed one of her bare buttocks a couple of times sensuously, just for good measure!

Catherine knew they were hot on her heels and she frantically pushed the door closed behind her and tried to lock it, still laughing, now almost hysterically at her ability to incite two grown men to behave so juvenile. She had almost succeeded too, but one of them had the door handle turned so it wouldn't lock, and she gave up.

Dripping wet, Catherine turned to flee again, but the two men burst in through the doorway. Walking backwards around the large kitchen table, and covering her breasts again in an attempt of modesty, Catherine begged forgiveness. She felt she may have gone too far now, and was genuinely worried.

Both men grinned sardonically as they edged forward around either side of the table -- Robbo grabbed her by the wrists again, easily over-powered her, and forced her down onto the kitchen table. Lying on her back, Catherine lashed out with her feet, kicking at Robbo close to his groin several times before she felt Mike take her wrists from the other side of the table -- thus freeing Robbo to grab her around the legs before she connected seriously.

Catherine was then quite helpless and was unable to kick out in defence anymore -- although she remembered still squealing and laughing at them, promising not to tease them anymore.

But Mike held her thrashing wrists firmly, and pulled her over the top of the wooden table so she was facing down and Robbo moved in behind her to help hold her down. They had both called her a cock-teaser and a flirt derisively and said she was not going to get away this time.

Encouraged by Mike, Robbo wrenched her bikini bottoms down over her buttocks -- Catherine's nervous laughter all but stopped when she felt Robbo remove her bikini completely, pulling the thin, wet material from her feet, and toss them to one side carelessly.

Catherine lay there totally naked -- although her bikini top was still clasped firmly in her hand, "Come on fella's, you've had your fun now...let me up, please," she whimpered.

But they didn't of course.

She squealed with apprehension when she felt her arse being explored roughly and her cheeks pulled apart.

"Fucken' nice butt, Cath...very nice," Robbo said honestly.

She wasn't laughing so much anymore and had continued to beg them to stop before John got back home at any minute and caught them. She was well aware their game had become serious.

The two men chuckled lewdly, ignoring her pleas, as they took gratuitous liberty with her.

Catherine remembered shrieking when a finger touched her puffy vagina gingerly a couple of times, and she almost pleaded with them that 'enough was enough', to please stop -- but they persisted with the assault.

She screwed-up her face when she felt the finger prying her labia apart, and then plunge into her vagina without warning -- and she held her breath when it began to work in and out of her peevishly, releasing some of her juices.

She remembered telling them they had to stop, that John would kill them if he found out later what they had done to her. They laughed still, their lust had obviously overtaken any of their sense or reason and the assault continued.

Catherine had bitten her lower-lip when she felt Robbo force her legs apart even wider, and then quickly move in behind her!

"Mike, don't let Robbo do this, Mike!" Catherine begged, "I won't tell John...if you stop now...I won't tell John. I know I shouldn't have kept stirring you both...I'm sorry...Mike?"

But Mike was entranced, and watched almost silently as the younger man unfastened his board-shorts -- and moved in behind his friend's wife.

Catherine squeezed her eyes shut when she felt Robbo prod and poke at her and slap her buttocks with his hard cock several times -- and Mike egged him on, telling him to "fuck her!"

Catherine could not believe what she was hearing, Mike had been a friend for years, and usually quite polite, despite any previously bad behaviour on her part -- but since his divorce he had changed, and his young friend had helped bring out another side to his personality -- a darker side.

Catherine tried to twist and turn her pelvis to one side or the other in an attempt to dislodge Robbo - but it was all in vain, she was quite powerless to stop them now, and he rubbed his cock up and down her moist slit vigorously.

"Gawd...you can't be serious....that's enough....please!" she'd cried when she felt herself being slowly penetrated -- and even though she had done her best to clench her vaginal muscles tightly, she felt his large knob gradually slide in past her opening.

"You bastard...get it out..." Catherine murmured almost softly, as the pleasurable feeling of his penis filling her tingled through her loins.

Then Catherine did hear a car pull-up into the driveway, John was really back home this time! And Robbo and Mike had heard it too.

"Aw fuckin' hell, he's back!" Mike had said to his mate, Robbo, who with a startled look on his face, had momentarily ceased from pulling Catherine's hips back toward his groin.

Almost instantly, Catherine had felt Mike release her wrists -- but the one standing behind her didn't let her go immediately -- and still with a firm grip around either side of her hips he pulled her back onto his penis, burying his length almost to the hilt in one firm thrust! Catherine hissed at him to stop, the joke had certainly gone far enough!

coops181
coops181
805 Followers