Catherine's First Time on Stage

Story Info
Catherine is an extra in a play.
2.8k words
4.35
73.9k
62
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful wife Catherine got a call from her good friend Jeanie, asking her if she would help out with a play they were putting on. All the main parts of the play were filled and the practices were going great, but they needed thirty extras for one main crowd scene.

This play was very serious and quite sad too. It was about the Holocaust and what it was like for the Jews who were in the prison camps. They needed extras for when the people were brought in by box car loads and processed into the camp. All the other scenes after that were primarily between the main characters. It focused on the strengths of women in crisis.

Catherine had two good girl friends in the play and we knew the director and four of her friend's husbands were cast as Nazi guards. She asked me if I thought she should do it.

"Honey, I will be helping them out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. They are short of people on those days and I won't have to go to a lot of long play practices. There is just one dress rehearsal tomorrow that she would like me to be in. Does that sound okay with you?"

"Well I do believe it is an important message to get out. We never want the world to forget the horrors of the Nazi's. And I guess if you will just be an extra with no lines to learn and you will only need to be there tomorrow and the other three nights the play is on, I think it would be a good thing to do."

"O.K., I'll tell Jeanie I will do it."

That next night Catherine went to the rehearsal, but Catherine came home from the dress rehearsal with quite a story to tell. She came in the door and I asked her how it went.

She said, "You'd better sit down. It was way more real than I expected and not exactly what I thought it would be."

We grabbed a couple of cold drinks and sat on the couch. I started by asking her a question.

"What do mean it wasn't exactly what you expected?"

"Well once we got there the director, you know him, Glenn from the school, told us we were going to go right to the part where the extras were needed so we could see what our parts were going to be and run through them once and then we could leave."

"There were about 60 people at the theater and thirty of us were extras. There were also about five stage hands. They were all young guys who work at the theater regularly. The other twenty-five were the cast of the play."

"This play is about the women's camp and so all the extras were women. I knew a couple of the other gals too."

"Glenn, the director, says, "Okay ladies, we really appreciate your helping us out. I promised to get you out of here as soon as I can and that is why we are doing this part first."

"This part of the play brings a lot of emotion to the stage and really sets the audience up for the rest that follows it. It is very important that it is real and conveys the horror of the situation. I want to warn you, when you step out of that box car, the way the sound and lights and stage is set up; you will feel like you are there in a prison camp. It will seem very real so please try to get into the moment and just go ahead and react as you would if this were really happening to you."

"You will be stepping off this box car that is on the set. The guards will be yelling at you and they will be pretty gruff and will even be doing some pushing and there will be some physical contact. Please try to roll with it as it is necessary that this comes across as very real."

"On the nights of the play, you will be given clothes that look like the 1940's, but for tonight, we will just practice this dressed as you are."

"This scene takes about twenty minutes. The guards will be lining you up and processing you. None of you have lines and you direction is simple; just do as you are told by the guards."

"You will eventually go through that door on the end of the stage that represents the rest of the prison and that is it. You will be done. Is everyone ready?"

"We were very nervous, but all of us gals said yes. There were about seven men dressed as guards, with uniforms, helmets, rifles and all, who took their places and we walked into the back of a mocked-up box car. The director says, "O.K., action!"

"There were very loud sounds of a train coming to a stop and the boxcar is rocked a bit and then the guards open the door and pointed their rifles at us and start yelling and screaming for us to get out and get in a line."

"I could not even believe how real this all seemed Michael! We were all so jammed together that it was claustrophobic and scary. All of the women began to scream and some to cry and it began to feel even more real."

"The rest of the cast were all watching from the chairs in the front row by the stage. There were about five more men and the rest women. We could not really see them though, because we had tons of bright lights pointed on us and we all lined up as we were told. The men kept pushing us and prodding us with their rifles yelling at us to line up. There was loud recording playing of huge noises and mean dogs barking and men yelling and some people screaming in the distance. It was horrible."

"Wow, Catherine, that sounds like quite an awful experience."

"Oh it was and it was about to get even more awful and more real."

"The guards started yelling for us to strip off our clothes. I couldn't believe it and I was going to leave, but everyone else began to undress and I guess I just got caught up in it and I did too."

"What? You began to undress on the stage in front of everyone?"

"Yes Honey and I can't believe it myself. It really did feel so real and there was so much noise with guards yelling and women crying and screaming and drama that I just did it. Before you know it we were tossing our clothes in a pile."

"Shirts, jeans, shoes, socks, and then as the guards kept poking at us, even our bras and panties all in a huge pile. Then we all stood in a line naked while they stared at us!"

"I can't believe it Catherine. And didn't you tell me you knew a couple of the men playing guards and the director too?"

"Yes, I recognized four of the men. You know them all too. Dan, Mike, Bill and Ken were all guards. And you know Glenn."

"Oh you have to be kidding! You mean they all saw you naked? Well go on. Maybe they didn't notice you in the crowd of thirty women."

"Oh, you'd better believe they did. The guards made us all line up and face the front with our hands at our sides while a commander or some Nazi SS officer or something slowly walked down the line and carefully inspected each one of us all under those bright lights. The guards followed him so they all saw us up close and I mean really saw us and I mean really up close! It was so terribly humiliating!"

"The guy that was the big mean officer was a real pig too. He would touch all of the women's breasts and he squeezed some of their nipples too and he made some turn around and he would squeeze their bare bottoms and a few he even touched their vaginas!"

"Did he touch you?"

"Yes, I am sorry to have to tell you Michael, but he felt my breasts and lifted them up a few times watching them bounce and he pinched my nipples and it really hurt too! And he reached out and touched my thigh and slowing raised his hand up my leg until he touched my vagina and he even dragged his finger up my slit and then he made me turn around and he squeezed both of my butt cheeks too."

"Then each of the seven guards got a turn as they stood in front of us and stared at our naked bodies too. I couldn't even look them in the eyes, I was so embarrassed. And we were not allowed to cover ourselves or they would yell and threaten to hit us. "Hands at your side!" they would yell."

"Oh Catherine, I am so sorry you had to do this. Why didn't you refuse?"

"I can't entirely explain it Michael. It was all just so real and all the other women were going right along with it so I did too. It seemed like I was really there in a prison camp."

"Anyway as we were standing there, the guards made us all step our feet apart too and display out vulvas to the officer and guards. And you know how prominent my clitoris is. I know that got their attention because I noticed them all staring at my pussy a lot. It was so humiliating. Especially since you and I know five of the men who were seeing me."

"Oh and get this! I found out later that the guy playing the officer who was touching us all is our new neighbor. He is the one who just moved in down the street in the new house. We see him drive by every day."

"Well I hope you got to get dressed after that."

"It was not quite that fast I'm afraid. They yelled that we needed to be sprayed for lice and told us to turn and face the wall and to lean forward and put our hands on the wall and step our feet away from the wall and way apart too. I looked at all the other women and they were all just turning and facing the wall and doing it so I did too."

"You mean all those men saw you naked and spread eagle against the wall?"

"Yes Michael and it was horrible! I know they could see my anus and my pussy from behind because I had to bend so far over and I had to have my feet so far apart. I hated thinking of those men seeing me like that."

"They had a sprayer that just sprayed air, but it sounded and looked real. It made all our skin move and butts bounce around from the air. And the guard spraying it was Dan, your buddy and he got too see all of me. He even sprayed my pussy from behind and it made me jump."

"Then they had us turn around with our legs apart and yelled for us to open our pussies and pull back the hair. So we all did that and they walked down the line "spraying" us again with the air and they sprayed our faces, hair, arms, stomach, legs and even right on our pussies. My lips were flapping and so were my boobs when he sprayed them."

"Then we got to face to our side and be in a line, but that just gave a nice side boob and side and side butt shot for the audience and the guys who were the guards."

"At this point we were all tossed gray gowns that were like a baggy dress - one size fits all."

"Right at this point, Glenn, the director, calls out. "Excellent ladies, that was excellent! You will put the dresses on during the play and walk off stage in them. But for tonight, you may just get dressed. Thank you again so much, you were awesome and the scene was very, very powerful!"

"All the guards and the people watching and the five stage hands who apparently watched the entire thing too, were all clapping for us."

"Catherine, how did you feel?"

"I felt like I was really there and I felt invaded and humiliated, that's how I felt. But it wasn't over. Now there were thirty of us naked women, and many very beautiful too, all trying to find our clothes out of a giant pile of garments. I have never seen so many breasts and nipples and butts and pussies all at once, ever!"

"I ended up standing naked for ten or twelve more minutes just trying to find my panties and bra and jeans and shirt. I noticed the five stage hands were all watching us as were the five men from the audience and, of course, the seven guards were still there too."

"The men were beside themselves staring at all the naked women. I suppose that never happens in a man's whole lifetime so I understand it, but it still creeped us out having nearly twenty men watch you stand there naked. I had to keep bending over to pick up clothes to see if they were mine too. I never found my panties, bra or socks. I wonder who ended up leaving with them. Anyway, I just put on my jeans and shirt and came home."

"So Catherine, do you plan to do the plays or did you have enough?"

"Michael, I thought about that a lot on the way home. I think the play is that important and will have a huge impact on people. I also know that most of the people coming to the play will not know me from anyone else and I will just be a naked female body to them; one among thirty."

"Yes Honey, but how about the men we knew who saw you?"

"Well the sixteen or so men who saw me naked tonight already saw me naked and on the night of the play they will each be in their own spots working and I guess they will be able to see me again. But I must admit, they were all quite decent about it."

"I even spoke to the four of our friends who came up to say hello afterward. It was so obvious they were totally aroused. It was strange talking to them knowing they had just seen me stripped and humiliated. Especially knowing they had just seen me forced to display my pussy and butt so openly. But,and Michael now please try to understand, I also felt an unexplainable thrill knowing I caused so much arousal in these men."

"I know the stage hands will get to see me naked, but they are all nice young men and because they all looked at me tonight like I was the finest woman they had ever seen, I don't really care if they do get to see me naked again."

"And to tell you the absolute truth, even though it was really humiliating and scary, it was also so thrilling and exciting being forced to get naked in front of nearly twenty men along with all those other women. Something about not having a choice made it different. I didn't feel guilty about doing it. Do you get what I mean?"

"And I am getting so excited to think of the hundreds of people, especially men, who will see me each night being forced to strip totally naked and spread my legs and pussy and butt and see me front and back all nude. I hope that doesn't make you mad at me Michael. I can't help if it excites me can I?"

"No I guess you can't. And even though part of me is so mad that those men all saw you forced to strip naked, I have to admit that I can't help if finding the thought of hundreds of men seeing my beautiful wife naked gets me extremely excited too. I can tell you this; I will be in the front row at every showing, no matter how much it costs me."

"Well lucky you then Big Boy, because you will get to see thirty women strip naked and show off all they have for you as you sit and watch them too. Be prepared for the mixed emotions, because it is very real and you will want to go up and punch out the guards and rescue us. I know you. Just try to focus on me - okay?"

That was our discussion for the night and it did turn out to be a mighty powerful play and one neither of us will ever forget.