Catherine's Thirty Seven

Story Info
Something entered her while she slept.
1.5k words
3.98
111.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisted shrivelled arms with hook like claws dug themselves into the apartment's soft carpet. The brown wrinkled and twisted body of the 7" creature with its misshapen, near human face and tapered body and an eel like tail dragged itself towards the bedroom.

It could sense the sleeping female body inside, it could smell her, hear her beating heart. Its claws clung to the bed leg as it climbed up onto the bottom of the bed. It crawled under the sheets moving towards her body heat, finding a leg; it used it to guide itself towards her womanhood.

It reached her inner thighs and pulled her knickers aside as it shoved its twisted head into her. Catherine screamed at the invasion of her body, waking suddenly. She sat upright and ripped the sheets from her bed. She cried and screamed as she felt this thing moving into her. Catching sight of its flailing eel like tail as it slipped inside. In utter terror, she writhed on her bed in panic at the feeling of its clawed arm's thrusting itself deep into her.

The creature pushed itself to her Cervix. Its claws dug into her flesh as its skin bubbled and boiled, its body shaking and burning. Tendrils erupted from all over its skin attaching to Catherine's reproductive organs. The creature's body ripped apart as it melded with her body, infusing itself into her sex, taking over permanently.

Catherine's screams ended abruptly as she suddenly felt an overwhelming coldness inside her. She started to weep, as she felt so empty so hollow inside. She cried, tears running down her face at the strong feelings of being incomplete. She desperately reached for her bedside draw retrieving her favourite toy.

She eagerly spread her legs as she plunged her 8" rabbit vibrator into her soaking wet pussy. Her body feeling itself being filled, being penetrated squealed with delight. The cold empty feeling that had overwhelmed her lifted, but only for a second.

The creature that was now part of Catherine soon identified the object as being an imitation, a fake, incapable of providing. Catherine cried out as her pussy utterly rejected it, her muscles painfully squeezed, rejecting the object pushing it back out.

Catherine once again felt sooo empty, so hollow. She sobbed at these feeling, but then went quiet as she realised her body was telling her what was needed. She gave a guttural moan as she stepped from the bed knowing only the real thing would give her relief. She put on a white blouse and black skirt and then left her apartment.

Tony was working the night shift, cleaning the apartment block; he was working his way through college. He was standing in the elevator waiting for the doors to close to go the ground floor, when Catherine arrived. He stepped aside and nodded at her politely. Catherine pushed her body against him, throwing him off balance against the wall. She looked at his toned 18-year-old body as she ran her hands down his chest, ripping his blue shirt open.

She licked his chest as she opened his pants and worked his cock with her hands. She simply told him what she wanted "I want you inside me right now!". Tony being a red-blooded young male had already anticipated this possible outcome and was growing hard for Catherine. She moaned as she lifted her skirt up, her pussy leaking fluids. She gripped Tony's stiff cock and guided him inside her.

She gritted her teeth and pounded her body onto him; she needed to be filled to be whole so badly. Tony grunted as the fabulous tightness of her womanhood griped his stiff cock. Catherine finally feeling relief having satisfied the creatures demands. She shuddered as she felt three, no, four stream's of hot thick seed jetting deep inside her. Her body responded violently shaking, her pussy clenching, she screamed in ecstasy as lights exploded in her eyes.

The act complete she soon felt the cold empty sensation returning. She begun to cry as the hollow feeling returned once again. She lifted herself off Tony's softening cock, pulling her skirt back down without saying a word, walking out of the elevator. She then swiftly walked out of the buildings front door into the night.

Twenty minutes later, Catherine was in an alley, she was bent over as Ray a black nightclub musician pounded his 10" length into her hot wet opening. She screamed as she felt such utter bliss as she was thoroughly filled by his length, stretching her inside. The emptiness the hollow feeling, was pushed aside as she felt once again whole and complete.

She looked between her legs, watching Ray as he slid in and out of her body. She reached between her legs cupping his balls. She wished she could just squeeze them to empty the contents into her. However, her wish was soon fulfilled as she felt four, five, she moaned, as a sixth hot stream of seed entered her body. Once again, she shook violently as her creature accepted her handy work rewarding her.

Ray pulled himself out and tucked his member into his pants, he reached for his wallet and offered Catherine a considerable amount, very pleased with her. Catherine stood upright lowering her skirt; she did not accept the money. She simply smiled at Ray as she walked away having accepted the form of payment she wanted already.

Less than ten minutes later Catherine was on the back seat of a silver BMW. She was on her back; her legs spread and in the air as a balding businessman rutted himself into her. She gripped his buttocks as she pressed him towards her wanting to be filled as much as possible.

Her eyes fluttered her mouth open as she breathed heavily at the wonderful feeling of fullness, at being whole, complete.

He gave out a moan as Catherine felt him bury himself deep inside her. She squealed in delight, as she knew the moment had come. She once again shook violently, as she was rewarded for her work by the creature.

One hour later Catherine walked inside her apartment leaving the door open; her eyes glazed, as she felt full, complete. She contained the seed of many men inside her. Catherine knew what the next stage would be, she longed for it so badly.

She dropped her skirt to the floor, but did not bother removing her blouse; she had not worn her knickers.

She ran her hands over her belly feeling it growing in size. She walked into her bedroom and crawled onto her bed. Her womb was expanding rapidly; she looked at least five months pregnant within seconds. She crawled onto all fours as she felt her legs growing numb. Her body knowing what was about to happen automatically spreading them. She eagerly waited as her belly bulged to that of nine months pregnant and beyond. Then she felt it, she cried out as she felt a sharp pain inside her.

She tightly gritted her teeth as her muscles started clenching over and over. A large amount of clear fluid gushed from her vagina as she entered Labor. She looked down at her belly; she could feel her children moving inside her. Her swollen belly rippled and bulged with movement inside. She was in a great deal of pain, moaning and crying out as she gripped the bed tightly.

Despite the pain, she somehow felt that this was good and right. She felt happy and motherly warmth flowing over her. She thought about her children entering the world. It was only an hour later, when she felt movement inside her heading towards her opening. Her muscles pushed as she groaned and grew excited at giving birth.

She looked again and watched as a thick fluid left her body followed by a brown 7" shrivelled body with clawed arm's and a eel like tail. It exited her onto the bed quickly crawling away landing on the floor. She groaned as another push started and another flow of thick fluid followed by another body. The process sped up as Catherine gave birth to her children. She watched them leave her body; she felt such motherly warmth and love for each one of her beautiful children.

After little over twelve minutes, Catherine had finished giving birth to her thirty-seven children. She watched the last of her lovely spawn leaving her apartment, and then collapsed onto the bed. She breathed deeply as she could somehow feel herself connected to her children. She wished them only the best and hoped they would all find wonderful homes. Actually, she could feel them entering bodies even now, she smiled as a mother, and she only wanted the best for her children.

It was not long before she soon felt a cold emptiness growing deep inside her. She felt so hollow so incomplete, she moaned as she lusted at the thought of giving birth again. She soon put her skirt back on as she left her apartment. She pushed open the glass door to her building walking into the night.

The glass door begun to swing back to close itself, but just before it did a female arm pushed it open again. Another followed it and another as Catherine's thirty-seven children joined her in the night, eager to fill their own empty hollow bodies with children.