Catholic Nun Converts To Islam

Story Info
Black Muslim falls in love with White Catholic Nun.
2.7k words
3.2
54.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

My name is Annabelle Peggy Simpson, but you may call me Sister Peg. Everybody still does. Even though I'm not a Nun anymore. I was born and raised in the City of Trenton, State of New Jersey. With my Teutonic good looks ( I stand six feet two inches tall, with blonde hair and pale blue eyes ) I could have been a model or an actress but I went in another direction altogether. Early in life, I felt a powerful calling to serve God. That's why I became a Catholic Nun. I went to seminary, and gained entry into the prestigious Sisters of Mercy order of Catholic Nuns. I traveled the world, bringing the message of God to men and women in different countries. My faith in the Lord never wavered. Until I met a tall, brawny young man named Karim Abdullah, formerly of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. A devout Muslim who enrolled in the Criminal Justice program at Saint Anne College in the town of Trenton, New Jersey. Little did I know he would end up changing my world.

Karim Abdullah came to Saint Anne College because he was curious about Catholicism and also because he wanted to assimilate into American culture. Initially, I didn't quite know what to make of him. Saint Anne College is a small, deeply conservative school that was all-female from its creation in 1890 till September 2009. Two years later, there are six hundred and seventy five male students among the two-thousand-person student body. The female students at Saint Anne College were initially peeved that the school board voted to include male students but they're adjusting nicely. I've seen lots of young women walking around holding hands with the very young men they were so opposed to having on campus. I also noticed that the female students don't show up in class without their makeup on, or while wearing their pajamas anymore. I guess they're trying to impress the guys. My, how times change. There are quite a few nice young men among our new male students, but Karim Abdullah stood out. Most of the male students were Caucasian, for one thing. I thought Karim Abdullah was Hispanic, until he told me that he was biracial, born to an Arab father and African mother.

This tall young man was born and raised in the City of Mecca, deep within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It's their most sacred town, I think. His mother Khadija Ibrahim is of Somali descent and his father Mohammed Abdullah is of course of Saudi Arabian descent. Being a biracial young man of African and Persian descent wasn't easy for him in Saudi Arabia. Even in the Muslim world where there are people of all hues praying together inside the Mosques, there is a lot of racism. I guess racism will never completely go away. Karim told me that part of the reason why he wanted to live in the United States of America was that America represented progress in his eyes. His strict Saudi father raised him to believe all westerners were infidels and that their belief in feminism and euro-centric imperialism made them abominations in the eyes of Allah. Yet Karim, a biracial man, was elated when Barack Hussein Obama, a fellow biracial man, was elected President of the United States of America in 2008.

That's what began changing Karim Abdullah's views on America. In Saudi Arabia, he was often called racial slurs by wealthy Saudi noblemen. Behind his father's back of course. Karim's father was a wealthy and powerful man who cared for his son in his own way but he couldn't be everywhere at once. Especially since he was a General in the Armed Forces of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The man answered to the Great King of Saudi Arabia himself. Karim began to fascinate me with tales of his homeland. He told me about the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, a secular school built by the King of Saudi Arabia himself. The only school where men and women could learn together in the entire Kingdom. Also, the King went out of his way to attract professors from Europe and North America to teach to his students.

Inside the prestigious King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, female students enjoyed full equality with men. Women could walk around in western clothing inside the campus. The hijab and the burka were NOT mandatory inside the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. The King made it clear that women's rights were to be respected inside the campus. They could also drive cars, and consume alcohol. The King wanted the school to be a secular institution focusing on science and technology in order to thrust the youth of Saudi Arabia into the twenty-first century. I was amazed to hear that. Whenever I thought of Saudi Arabia, I thought of a place where women were oppressed as a matter of law. I had no idea the King of a conservative Muslim country like the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia had such progressive views. Wow.

Karim Abdullah was schooling me about the Muslim world while I was supposed to be teaching him about western culture. He told me that he wished the Muslim world would embrace a more pro-democratic and secular mindset, but progress was slow. A lot of Muslim men from countries like Egypt, Tunisia and Libya favored the deeply sexist rules of Sharia Law over anything resembling modern feminism because they heard horror stories of what Muslim female immigrants living in America and Canada did to their husbands and fathers using the pro-female and downright anti-male code of justice found there. A lot of Arab women adopted a vengeful mindset against Arab men when they arrived in Western countries. And they weren't above using the police and the court system against their men whenever they felt like it. Karim told me that Arab men were well-aware that domestic violence laws and the court systems of Europe, America, Australia, Canada and New Zealand definitely favored women over men. Sharia Law was a reassurance for Muslim men living in North Africa and the Middle East because they wouldn't be at the mercy of women's whims in these deeply sexist and downright patriarchal courts.

This fascinating young man taught me a lot. I hardly ever questioned the laws of America and Europe. A lot of our laws definitely favor women over men. Go anywhere in America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Europe and you will realize that women can get a man jailed with a quick phone call and a phony accusation. Men accused of mistreating women were presumed guilty by cops and judges throughout the Western world. That was the main reason why Muslim men didn't like democracy or feminism. To them, democracy and feminism meant handing over all power to women. And they knew women's vengeful nature and feared it so much that they codified Sharia Laws to keep them at bay. That was the true reason why Arab men and Muslim men in general didn't embrace Western thinking and Western values. It was a matter of basic male self-preservation, nothing more. The Western world did to men what it often accused the Muslim world of doing to women. In the Western world, women were favored and men were second class citizens. In the Muslim world, men were favored and women were second class citizens. That was the real reason behind the Clash of Civilizations between Western powers and the leaders of the Muslim world.

That was Karim Abdullah's explanation of relations between Muslims from the Middle East/North Africa and Westerners from Europe and the New World. It was a hard truth, but one I could live with. Karim and I became friends. He was always prim, proper and respectful. Besides, I was thirty at the time we met and he was only twenty two. I'm a staunch Catholic and he's a devout Muslim. I really didn't think anything was going to happen. So imagine my surprise when one night, I ran into Karim near the chapel. I saw him kneeling near it and praying. Silently I watched him. He spoke to Allah aloud, thanking the supreme deity of his faith for his blessings in America. He spoke of his love for a land which his father loathed, and his fondness for his friends and classmates. When he got up and turned around, he seemed surprised to see me. Well, I was surprised to see him too. It was so beautiful to watch him pray. Still, I was sorry for intruding and I apologized. He shook his head, and told me that he didn't mind me seeing him pray. Smiling, he told me he did not consider me an infidel. He considered both Christians and Jews to be 'people of the book'. I smiled at that. Judaism, Christianity and Islam did originate from the same region of the world. Unfortunately, all three faiths were often at war. Sad but true.

For several moments, Karim and I spoke. About faith, and its place in life. He told me how disappointed he was in some Christians as well as his fellow Muslims. He spoke highly of his Irish Catholic friend Matthew, who always made the sign of the cross whenever he walked near a church or cemetery. The concept of holy ground mattered a lot to Muslims. Karim was glad to see one Christian who shared the same belief that all sacred places connected to God were to be respected. Before I knew it, Karim and I were having a theology debate over Muslim-Christian issues...in the deserted dining hall over cups of stale coffee. We agreed and disagreed on a lot of things. What surprised me was Karim's vehement opposition to Sharia Law. He told me about a friend of his, a young Somali named Warsama, who was executed for homosexual activity while Karim was still in high school. The Kingdom was not the most tolerant place in the world. Sharia Law's strictness negatively affected both men and women. Karim told me about several men who had been killed in his hometown of mecca for having sexual relations with the wives of other men. Both the female teacher and the male offender were killed for adultery. I was astonished to hear that. I did not know the Saudis were that strict!

Karim told me he was really thankful he lived in America now. He also confided in me that he had a crush on a young woman named Meredith, but she wasn't responsive. i knew Meredith. A six-foot-tall African-American gal from the City of Detroit, Michigan. A top player on the Saint Anne College women's rugby team. Our school fields numerous NCAA Division Two sports such as women's intercollegiate rugby, basketball, softball, swimming, equestrian, volleyball and lacrosse along with men's intercollegiate baseball, basketball, swimming, volleyball and rugby. We've come a long way in a couple of years, huh? Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. Karim's little crush. For some reason it bothered me. I explained the hard truth to Karim. In the United States of America, mixed guys and gals with a Black parent were considered Black by the African-American population and all other communities. Now, Karim might consider himself a citizen of Saudi Arabia but in the eyes of America, he was a Black man. Also, Black girls weren't exactly friendly toward Black males in North America and vice versa. Tons of animosity between these two. Which is a pity and quite surprising, judging their history of joining together in adversity. Karim looked like he got struck by lightning when I said that.

Hey, I hated to be the one to burst his bubble but someone had to tell him about Black male/Black female relationships. Karim shrugged and looked crestfallen, but that was okay. The truth hurts sometimes. Over the next few weeks, Karim and I became friends. Soon we had regular meetings filled with coffee, sandwiches and lively conversation about cultural issues, gender, religion and anything interesting. One time, during my day off, we went to the movies together. We saw Rise Of The Planet of the Apes. It was really interesting. We sat awfully close together, and my hand accidentally brushed against his. For a moment, neither of us spoke or moved. What happened next was strictly taboo. He's a Muslim and I'm a Christian. Islam forbids touching between unrelated men and women. The Catholic church forbids clergymen and clergywomen from having...relations. He's a student and I'm a professor. He's Black, well, mixed, and I'm White. He's years younger than me. It was a clear violation of my vows. Yet chemistry sparked between us and we kissed. Thus began a chain of events which would forever change my life...

That night, Karim and I went home, and we broke the rules of our respective faiths and the rules of the college. Into my chambers I took him. To satisfy a passion which would not be denied. We kissed, and fondled each other. He sucked at my neck and breasts as I lay naked on my bed. His fingers played with my pussy after he gently spread my legs. He told me he found me beautiful as he kissed a path from my breasts to my pelvic area, then licked my pussy thoroughly. He made me cum, thus ending the mother of all dry spells. For ten years I hadn't had sex! Karim made passionate love to me that night. He explored my body like an undiscovered country. I sucked and stroked his long, thick Black cock to full hardness. And then he fucked me. Ah, the feel of his throbbing manhood deep inside of me. How I had missed sex with men! Sex with anyone, really. I heard myself urge Karim to fuck me harder as he took me from behind, spanking my White ass as he did so. We fucked and sucked like there was no tomorrow before falling asleep exhausted. The following day, I was late to my first class for the first time in six years. And I didn't mind!

Karim and I began a secret, passionate relationship. What a pair we made! The White catholic nun from suburban America and the dark-skinned Muslim guy from Saudi Arabia. It wasn't just about sex. We really cared about each other. Sometimes, we went away together on weekends. I loved this young man something fierce. Of course, we had to be careful. Unfortunately, our love affair was discovered. A female student took a snapshot of Karim and I kissing inside the supposedly deserted chapel and posted it on Facebook. What followed was a media firestorm which led to my getting fired from Saint Anne College and my excommunication from the Roman Catholic Church for breaking my vows as a Nun. Our story was the talk of the nation on CNN, ABC, Yahoo News and MSNBC. America has a huge appetite for scandalous love affairs and ours was particularly salacious. It had everything taboo. An interracial relationship. An interfaith tryst. Our age difference. The fact that I was his professor and he was a student at my college. All those things played a role. Through it all, I despaired but Karim stayed strong.

When the dust settled, Karim Abdullah asked me to marry him. I couldn't believe it. What do you think I said? A resounding yes. I was the most vilified woman in all of North America and he still loved me. I happily converted to Islam and married the handsome young biracial man whom Fate sent into my life. We've been together ever since. I filed for Karim Abdullah to become a permanent resident of the United States of America. He transferred to Rutgers University to study Law, and I joined the American Muslims Association chapter of New Jersey. My husband and I sometimes go to Mosque. I don't wear the hijab or the burka because, well, neither Karim nor I think it's necessary. I still visit the Catholic church sometimes, and Karim comes with me. We are a unique couple that celebrates both Ramadan and Christmas. To us, God and Allah are one and the same. Let the conservative Arabs and Euro-American politicians and clergymen of the world be damned. Now there's something you don't see every day!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers