Cathy and Chris Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother in law and sister in law find love out of lust.
5.1k words
4.54
92k
60

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazeems
Crazeems
121 Followers

This is the first part of a love story that I have been trying to work up into a novel for ages. Trouble is I keep forgetting myself and my two characters just end up in bed. Hope you like it.

*

The door slammed as the teenager left the room.

"Kids ah?" he said.

"They drive you mad, no rhyme nor reason, just to piss me off." She folded her arms.

"I get cross with my two don't worry."

"Oh yours are only young yet, you've got years to go until you want to strangle them. I sometimes think Brian died just for bloody mindedness."

"It's tough isn't it."

"I do miss him," she said, "not the way that you miss Jenny though," she dismissed.

"How do you know?" He grinned cheekily.

"Oh you two were still in love. I think I miss Jenny more than I miss Brian."

"Well, she was your sister, it's allowed."

"Yeah but I was married to him for almost twenty years, I stopped living with Jenny when she was sixteen. I should miss him more than I do. He was almost twenty years older than me though." She said, "I'm thirty-five and he was like an old man when he died. And Jenny, well..." She let the thoughts of her late sister hang in the air.

"Yeah," he said with a surprising amount of calm, "basically, life isn't fucking fair."

She was surprised by the way he'd almost spat out the expletive, she'd never heard him swear or even raise his voice before.

"Christopher!" she said in mock outrage at her normally quiet brother in law and pretending to almost drop her empty coffee cup, "anyway fucking fair or fucking unfair, I wasn't getting any at all." She giggled.

"Any what... Ooooh," he said with a smile at her crudeness in response to his.

She looked knowingly at him and shook her head. He looked her up and down, "what not even before his illness?"

"Not that much," she sniffed in mock disgust.

"Nothing since?"

"Nope, just my little plastic pal."

"Your... ooh!" he said with embarrassed realisation.

"The kids never seem to wonder why the batteries in their toys don't seem to last."

"You nick them for..." he wagged a finger, "Shame on you!"

"Oh I know," she said with a sideways grin, "but it's better than me strangling them after all;" Emboldened by the new candour and her own curiosity she asked, " are you... err... seeing..."

"Nothing at all, I'm always too knackered to go out somewhere to find someone, then there's the babysitting, the innuendo, any amount of pity from everyone that isn't single themselves."

"Oh tell me about it," she said with an understanding but very knowledgeable groan.

"Oh, and the whole singles thing, no matter how posh it pretends to be, always seems so bloody sordid and... nasty."

"And don't you just hate it when friends invite you to dinner parties, and absolutely insist that they want you to come and it's not just to make up the numbers?"

"Oh yes," he giggled "and you get to the party and find yourself sat opposite someone's last surviving single sister..."

"Or Brother!" she laughed, "How does it go now?" she grinned, "This is so-and-so," she chuckled leaning forward,

He joined her on the punch line, "They're on their own too!"

The both laughed. The laughing stopped suddenly both aware of the closeness of the other.

"Perhaps that's why I don't get asked to dinner parties any more." He said.

"Yeah," Although she hadn't made any serious effort in that direction herself she had to agree. Her frustration about her lack of sex was tangible, she had recently finished her period and had been really horny -- so much so that she'd gotten out her vibrator and some of her late husbands pornography; the images that those thoughts created, the nasty phone sex lines adverts, the surgically enhanced eighteen year old actress/glamour models missing both pubic hair and personality, and adverts for toys -- worst of all the ridiculous looking sex dolls had almost made her stop reading the confession stories she found so arousing.

"There should be a phone number in the book you can ring when you're climbing the walls." She said looking into space, "You ring a number and get to speak to a person in the same state, send round a car, no names, no pack drill. Just a good hard shag with no baggage or having to pretend you like the person." She stopped herself, suddenly realising the implication of what she had actually said. There was no visible change in her normally quiet brother in law. He smiled again,

"Yeah, what is it with sex that makes it all so bloody complicated."

"I don't know, but it's bound to be the blokes fault." She growled

"Of course, mind you Blokes can do what you suggest already only it costs them."

"Have you ever?"

"Nah!" he said with a laugh. "Couldn't afford it for one, wouldn't know how to find one anyway." They were looking at each other, he smiled, she smiled; the silence went on for just too long and it was obvious that someone had to say it. "Look, Cathy... I don't want to get weird or anything but if you ever are... like... desperate... you know..." The room was silent, she just looked at him. "Ring me. Somehow... I don't know why but it seems like it would be OK, for us I mean... so long as... we... it didn't get too... " It was silent in the room again. "Sorry Cath, I shouldn't have said that, bang out of order."

"No, not at all."

"Look seeing as I've ruined the ambience I'd better go, I'm sorry about that I don't know what I was thinking..."

"Chris," she burst out, "You don't have to go, honestly. I'm rather flattered actually."

"You are?"

"Yeah," she stopped smiling, and took a deep breath fiddling with her fingers then tucking her hair back behind her ear, "it would be a wasted trip because..." she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "you'd only have to drive all the way back after I rang you..." she paused and brushed her hair back behind the other ear.

"What, you mean..."

"Oh yeah, like a bloody shot. I'm having hot flushes already just thinking about it." She stroked her cheek and turned slightly and he saw her heightened colour. She paused, "Just a shag though OK?"

"Oh yeah. I not looking for... anything either." He looked at her. The room was still quiet, she looked at her watch.

"No time like the present," she said, and with a nod almost to herself she stood up. She knew that if she didn't do it now she never would.

"Really?"

"Really!" she giggled nervously and stood, "To coin your phrase, I'm desperate. The vibrator is OK but it's not... well... Oh you know."

"Yeah," he said with a look that told he knew just what she meant.

She was brushing down her long denim skirt. He stood as well, unsure of what to do next. She held out a hand and he took it and she pulled him towards the staircase.

"What about the kids?"

"At least three hours, we pick up Colleen and your two at four, Daniel will go to his friends house and they'll listen to some grunge stuff and complain about it all being 'so unfair', doubt he'll be back until he's hungry. So..." she paused at the bottom of the staircase, "We have three hours." She leant across to the front door and moved a button on the Yale, "Three hours, one minute and thirty seconds."

"More than enough time."

She led him up the stairs and into the largest of the three bedrooms. It was nicely decorated with matching curtains and linen.

"Nice,"

"Woman's touch."

"Yeah," he stood just looking around.

"Well, we can at least take some clothes off."

"Oh yeah sorry."

"You're still OK with this?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah," with the affirmation she undid the button at the side of the dress and pushed it down. Her knickers were white with blue flowers on, the cotton top came off over he head exposing her white bra and its resultant cleavage. "Come on, your turn."

"Oh yeah, sorry, I was enjoying the view." He pulled the sweater over his head just watching as she undid the clasp on her bra giving him a brief flash of her full breasts down the tunnel of wool, before she turned her back and slid under the covers still wearing her knickers.

He sat on the bed and unlaced his shoes and pulled off his socks before standing and sliding down his jeans. He slid under the covers and removed his pants seeing her throw hers aside having just carried out a similar manoeuvre. He was pleased that at least he had a reasonably healthy erection, despite his concern.

"What next?" he said.

"What?"

"I don't know what you like," he said.

"Oh, just jump onboard." She said.

"Oh please," he said, like an insulted professional.

He turned to one side and after the briefest hesitation ran a hand along her soft and smooth torso. She shuddered and giggled at his touch, dropping an arm on his.

"That tickles," she said watching him.

"You'll get used to it, trust me." He touched her again, and she shook and giggled, putting a hand on his, "look, are you really sure about this?"

She controlled herself, "I'm fine," she said, "just nerves."

He brushed his hand along her body again, this time being brave and touching the underside of her breast. He stroked her tummy, thighs and her breasts, softly and slowly and she lay and let him, her arms resting on the pillow above her head to allow his full access for what was becoming a sensual massage.

Finally he ran a hand through curls of dark pubic hair, and she lay a hand gently on his following the movement. He stroked downwards with no rush, gently pushing, the movement encouraging her to raise her thighs and open her legs slightly. The pace of her breathing had increased and he had a desire to remove the duvet, but wasn't sure if that was allowed. OK he was currently masturbating her, but the rules for this session were woolly to say the least. She had stopped looking at him and had closed her eyes. He propped his head on his left arm and got comfortable wondering on where all this would end. He cupped his hand over her pubis using the tip of his middle finger to enter her lips; she gasped. He pulled his finger back and gently stroked the skin around and below the hood at the apex of her labia. Try as she might, her temperature and breathing were both going up. After a few minutes of delightful stroking and caressing, he finally stroked from the small piece of sensitive skin between her pussy and anus, all the way up around the hood before he quickly found her clitoris. She gasped and giggled again. Having worked out the lie of the land he continued his exploration gently fondling lips, clitoris and entrance until she was moaning and gasping almost constantly. Her discomfort at the new situation had almost made her consider calling this off, but the tingling deep in her groin took that decision out of her head completely; indeed if he had needed any further convincing the wetness around his finger was enough.

"Oh shit," she gasped as he pushed a finger inside and felt around the front wall for the G-spot. He found the tiny patch of rough skin and stroked it vigorously and she held his arm, "Fuck!" she gasped as his thumb played across her clit. Before he knew where he was she pushing her pelvis into his hand lifting her bottom from the bed and groaning in orgasm.

She held his hand in place as she came down, and he felt the damp warmth of her on his fingers.

"Bloody hell," he said as she looked up at him with a shy grin, "You were in a bad way weren't you."

"You could say that," she said breathing deeply and turning a heightened pink, shocked and surprised face to him. "I've... I've never come with... someone else before." She gasped in surprise, "I only... I thought just a fuck you know? But that... shit!"

"What?" he looked in disbelief. "Not even with..." she shook her head, "But you married for..."

"Yeah, and it was normally just a grope and swift fuck, never like that." She breathed out ran a hand across her forehead. "Brian knew what a clitoris was because he'd seen one in a book. No wonder Jenny loved you," It was her turn to lay on her side and face him. She ran a finger through the hair on his chest, "Oooh, that was nice," she smiled and pulled her legs up with the tiniest tremble, the glow from her uterus still warm and fresh. "Jenny, did she ever give you a blow-job?"

"Oral you mean? Yeah."

"Did she swallow?"

"What?" it was his turn to be surprised, "Say what you mean Cathy!"

"Did she?" Her finger forced a line through his chest hair from his neck to his belly button.

"No, she always wanted to fuck after so she didn't want to waste it. When she was pregnant she pulled me off over her tits once or twice afterwards."

"Oh you don't want to believe all of that 'can't waste it' shit, you don't know what you've been missing!" she said and slid under the covers. "Oh I say, this is lovely!" He felt soft hands around his penis and then lips engulfing him. She licked and sucked him beautifully, massaging his balls softly. Finally he watched the duvet move as her head bobbed up and down in a fucking motion, until he felt her tongue stroked along the ridge of his penis while she wanked him.

"Brian loved this," she said matter-of-factly as she broke for air, "better than a fuck he always thought and no one got to sleep in a wet patch."

"What about you," he breathed deeply.

"I always had a finger of course." The voice came from within the bedclothes as she slowly and deliciously wanked him again, "mind you, I wasn't really into sex in those days." She rammed his penis back into her mouth again.

"But you are now obviously... Wow! Cathy..." he gasped.

"What," she said stopping the motion for a second.

"Cathy, be careful I nearly..."

She flung the covers off of their naked bodies and she looked back up at him while mouthing him again. Her shaped eyebrows were raised questioningly. She grinned wickedly,

"You really never have come in someone's mouth have you!" she giggled sweetly, and he shook his head, smiling too. "Well?" she teased licking around his helmet and down the length, "There's a first time for everything - come then." Not only did she bob her head on him, her finger and thumb wanked him furiously keeping eye contact all the time. He tried to hold back, almost not believing that it was OK for him to come, but she put the matter beyond his control by closing her eyes, moaning and generally cooing over his prick like a porn star.

He groaned and felt his release, as his ejaculate poured into her mouth, she sucking and taking his load with a soft mewing sound. After the first few spurts she released him and carried on pumping and squeezing, licking at the dribbles she produced. She licked around the head, squeezing the last few drops out and swiping them with her tongue, before sucking and mouthing him until the tremors faded.

"That has to be one of the sexiest things I've ever watched."

"Thank you," she said, "I have been complemented before. But if you thought that's a good view try this," she said with a grin. With that she swung her body around and lifted her leg across his waist. She pushed at his knees, feeling her still tender clit brush up his body, until his hands found her thighs and she could feel his breath on her tender and expectant flesh.

"Ooh yeah!" he said pulling her groin to his face squeezing her wonderful buttocks, still firm with only a slight trace of orange peel around the dimples.

He licked around her entrance, remembering the tart taste of woman and the places to inflame desire.

She groaned and giggled,

"Oh shit, that is so good," she sighed, "Brian only ever did that a few times. I can tell you've done it lots though."

"Once or twice," he went back to his lapping and worrying of her genitalia.

"Can I take that... ooohh yeah, just like that... aaaaaahh... that Jenny wasn't a blow job expert either?"

"She could do it nicely but she didn't have your... err... style, not sure she fancied the taste of it to be honest."

"It can be an acquired taste," she said pushing herself by his shins into position over his cock, "thanks for the compliment but don't stop what you're doing." She wriggled her hips to reinforce her message. "Awwwwwwwwwwwww fuck! What ARE you touching in there," she gasped in amazement at a finger that had entered into her wet tunnel.

"G-spot and A-zone."

"What the fuck is an A-zone?"

"That bit," he said pushing a long finger to the back of her vagina, "anterior fornix."

"Ooooh," she gasped, "I mean oh yeah."

"Jen used to come with that alone."

"I can see why."

He felt her starting to play with his flaccid member again, as she pumped on him hard in long downward strokes. He forced fingers into her in a fucking motion right to the back of her vagina and she started to writhe gasping louder with each thrust. She came loudly.

She trembled on top of him, exuding a stream of light yellow liquid from her vagina, the kind of thing he'd never seen before outside of a porno film, laying in a pool on his chest.

She slid forward on him and turned around looking over her shoulder at him.

"Oh, sorry!" she put a hand over her mouth in embarrassed surprise, "Wow, I err..."

"No worries," he grinned and reached for the tissue box by the side of the bed. "I suppose you keep these here for when that happens." He withdrew one and mopped his chest.

"What? It would hardly be worth it for the number of times I've come that strongly. Anyway, lets not talk about girly-come, lets have another look at yours..." she slid down his body and sat across his waist pumping firmly on his hardening penis, "Just right," she said and lifting one leg eased herself forward until she let herself down on his erection. "Oh shit," she took a deep breath as her little used vagina stretched to take him, "I forgot quite how good that felt. Whatever they say, a vibrator is NO substitute."

"Ah yes, the stolen battery toy."

"Oh yeah, rabbit one like on 'Sex and the City', Jenny got it for me."

"No she didn't, I did, over the Internet."

"Did she say it was for me?"

"Yup."

"Shit!" she, turned to look over her shoulder at him, giggling and putting a hand to her mouth.

"You've just given me a blow job, you CAN'T feel embarrassed."

"No but I hadn't given you a blow job then had I."

"Suppose not, besides I'd better mention it, it's OK I've had a vasectomy."

"I know," she breathed starting to ride him, "Jenny told me."

"Was there anything you didn't talk about?"

"Not much, vibrators and such were a favourite."

She sat on him for a few moments revelling in the feeling of another person inside her. She reached down and stroked herself and him at the place they met. She continued down stroking his balls, softly cupping and caressing them in one hand while the other went down back onto his thigh to support her as she started to ride him.

He looked up her wonderful bottom moving up and down before him and reached out to it. He cupped each cheek squeezing gently and massaging, separating and lifting them lightly. He licked a finger and gently rimmed her, massaging her anus gently.

The hands on her buttocks obviously had the desired effect and she moved faster. He sat up and in a swift movement slid to lean back against the headboard pulling her back with him,

"Oh!" she squeaked in surprise. He took the opportunity to stroke her back and shoulders, then reached forward to cup her breasts. She leaned back against him, at the same time grinding herself down on his erection, enjoying the feeling of his hairy chest on her back and his hands on her boobs.

He raised himself up and made to put hands on her shoulders, "Hands and knees?"

"No," she said softly, "I'd rather not."

"OK, no problem, it's just that was Jen's favourite position."

"Yeah, I can imagine." She stopped shagging and raised one leg, to get off. He was sure he'd blown it until she turned and put her hands on his shoulders and sat back over him again, this time face to face. "It's just that doggie was Brian's favourite position and it doesn't hold that many pleasant memories for me."

Crazeems
Crazeems
121 Followers
12