Cathy and Rachel

Story Info
You and your guy meet Rachel.
1.4k words
3.14
9.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We notice her right away, as she walks into the bar. She's tall and voluptuous, all of the curves in the right places. She's dressed in a business suit, with jacket opened to a lacy camisole. Cleavage to die for. Heels. Brunette, with brown eyes and long lashes.

The line was simple, honest. I smile, and said, "Hi, would you like to join us?"

We both flirt with her shamelessly. I ask her to dance, and hold her hand as we walk to the dance floor. While dancing close, I make it obvious how aroused I am. We talk about you. I say, "She's gorgeous, isn't she? You know, she wants me to dance with you, the closer the better." After we finish the dance, I say, "I'll guarantee that if we kiss, she'll smile at us." You do!

After we sit down, you excuse yourself to go to the ladies room. Rachel and I kiss again. Entwine ourselves. Our hands explore each other's faces. I brush my hands by special places and linger on the small of her back. Very low. When she opens her eyes, you're right there, smiling at her. You kiss me the same way. And then, you both discuss me. In detail. Like two girlfriends. As if I wasn't there. I've become a toy to be discussed! The pros and cons. Not a bad toy to share, you decide. Your hands move over the toy. Kisses follow.

When the kisses change to making out, we decide to get more comfortable.

As we enter the room, I lose control of the situation. You two take over. The door is locked. I am seated and made comfortable. The lighting is set just right. The bed is turned down. The pillows are arranged just so.

It's time to play with the toy. I am undressed slowly. You take turns kissing my lips, but at any time there is always a kiss being applied to me somewhere. My shoes and socks, and pants go first. you work together to unbutton my shirt, and stand me up to take it off. At least two hands at a time are on my cock, feeling its size, squeezing it. You both start at my lips. Kiss down my chest. I see you make eye contact to show her that my nipples like the attention. When you both get to your knees, you pull aside my black underwear to expose my cock. I watch as you both lick from the base to the tip, then kiss. Long kiss, with your hands together holding my cock.

It's time to undress the two of you. We work on you first. I'm behind you, she's in front. Rachel works the buttons, while I slide the silk and satin aside, down and off. I kiss your neck, shoulders, back and ass, while Rachel kisses your lips, your nipples, your stomach, your pussy. When she stands up, we work on her clothing, our hands working together. I hold her breasts, with your little hands under mine. We both move our hands and lips all over her body.

Rachel then turns around and kisses me on the lips. We take each other in our arms and begin kiss with lust I watch you back away to sit on the bed. You arrange yourself just beyond my fingertips. Your fingers are stroking your pussy and clit before your tight little ass hit the bed. I smile at you and begin to have sex with Rachel. I kiss her from head to toe, and put her down on the bed to kiss her back, and her ass. I kiss up her back to nuzzle her neck, while my cock slides into her pussy and I fuck her slowly, making eye contact with you and we smile... and kiss. She turns over to invite me between her legs. I like licking a fine pussy, and hers is fine. Hair trimmed just right. She loves the way I suck on her clit, and I hold her breasts in my hands. I slide my hands over her body, ending up on her hips as she cums... for the first time.

As I kiss my way back up her body to drive my cock into her wet pussy, you are still out of my grip, but not out of sight. We make eye contact, and your hand moves faster on your clit. A long time passes as I fuck her pussy with my hard cock. Going faster but not too fast, and just hard enough.

I invite you to join us. At first, it is kissing again. Three mouths kissing, sometimes all together. Our hands wander bodies already damp with perspiration and the wondrous juices from pussies so hot and wet. Your bodies intertwine and the kissing becomes serious. I entertain myself by holding two pretty women in my hands. Enjoy two of my favorite activities, touching and watching. First you suck on Rachel's nipples and trace the lines down her back to hold her ass in your hands. She has a hand on your head, and she is enjoying the attention.

When you kiss your way down to her pussy, and start enjoying the taste and textures, I enter your pussy with my cock, and just give you some fullness and gentle stroking. Not enough to distract you, but enough to make sure you know I'm still there. You lick her clit with your tongue just like you like it done to you. Faster and harder, and she cums long and hard. Rachel and I turn you over and arrange you on the bed, arms and legs apart, and we both use our mouths and hands to tantalize your body. Kissing and sucking on your breasts, licking and sucking on your clit, and driving our tongues into your pussy. She takes over for me and climbs on top to kiss you and press your breasts against hers. And she kisses down your body to lavish the same attention on her pussy that you gave to hers. This time, I come around to your face and make sure my cock is available for you to hold, lick and kiss as Rachel licks your clit and runs her fingers in and out of your pussy. However, you quickly forget my cock, as Rachel and I work over your body to several orgasms.

I ask Rachel to get on her back and help me. It's time for me to cum again, and I want this one just right. You lay down on top of Rachel and kiss her. Rachel's hand is on your pussy, and my cock meets it there. As I'm stroking your pussy from behind, you feel a cold dripping on your ass. My cock leaves your pussy and swishes around in the cold lube and gently presses. I wait until I feel your muscles invite me in, and I press slowly, and feel the head pop in. I can feel Rachel's fingertips spreading lube around my cock, and watch as you lay your head on her chest and moan.... and purr. I pull slowly out and push gently in again, this time going halfway in and pausing, then all the way in. I can feel Rachel stroking your clit with her fingers, and I match her rhythm. I've got your hips in my hands, holding your tight little body hard, driving my hips slowly against your ass. We go just a bit faster as you begin to lose yourself in the rhythm. Begging me to fuck your ass harder. I start driving my cock in and out of your ass, and begin to lose control myself. Your body is intertwined with Rachel, your breasts pressed against each other. Your hips are being slammed by mine. My cock driving in and out of your ass, and we both go over the edge together, my cock shoots hot cum into your ass as we start screaming and moaning, the rhythm continues and I collapse onto the two of you. We topple over and lay with you between Rachel and I. Spent. Not wanting to move. It is a long time before the kisses start again.

It's off to the bathtub for a long warm wash. Six hands, three bodies, small tub and shower. Who knew that drying two women off could be so exciting. And that all that wet hair could actually feel so good in the bed. A pretty woman on each arm, pretty faces on each shoulder. Smiles, eyes, hands.... Do we sleep, or begin again now?