Cathy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers

Denise, one of her closest friends commented on the lack of her usual blouse but Cathy just said that she had been passed over for promotion and had decided to change her look a little, or maybe a lot depending on the reaction she got, Denise said that it was time Cathy let go a little as she had such a great body it was a shame to keep it wrapped in business suit's all the time.

Cathy didn't see Ted for the rest of the day, which in some way disappointed her but in another made her happy, when she was away from him she was almost her usual self confident and domineering, she could hate him and feel physically sick at what she was doing, but as soon as she was near him that all fell away and once again she became the slave, but at least she could still do her job properly and she didn't believe he would put that under threat, and she now knew he would never let her leave

That evening she got a call from him, she was to meet him in the suite before she went up to the office the following morning, so that's what she did, no fears no worries just obeyed him without question, he was waiting for her and as she went in he handed her a bag "Put this on" she opened the bag and pulled out a black leather dress, extremely short with an each way zip and very low cut. "You take money for sex so what doe's that make you Cat?" he asked

"A whore Mr Heron sir your whore sir." she said making a move to go into the bathroom to change, she had never even thought of going to the bedroom the thought of that room made her feel sick even though she had never been in it.

"Here," he said, "change out here you have nothing to hide from me, I own you." She stripped off her work clothes, naked except for stocking's she pulled the dress on, it was a very tight fit but she believed that was the idea, "Yes I knew it would fit, clothing fit for a whore." he pulled the top zip down a little and the bottom zip up so that her tit's were almost falling out and her pussy was barley covered "Ok whore walk the walk show me how you work the street's."

It had been many years since Cathy had consciously walked with hips swinging and it took a full circle round the room till she got it right, she exaggerated every move. "Good! now you have some early morning work, take the lift to the work area on the top floor there is an electrician up there on his own, he is expecting me to go up but he is going to get you, you are a whore, so go and earn some money, the more you get the less you will owe me for that dress and remember be nice at all time's whatever happens and however you may feel you will be nice to him, you may need him in the future, when your done come back."

The thought of actually prostituting herself for money was almost too much, her stomach churned and she nearly lost her breakfast "Yes Mr Heron sir as you wish." she said. As the lift went up all she could think of was what the guy looked like, if he was at least nice looking it would help otherwise she didn't know if she could go through with it, but then it dawned on her that she didn't have a choice, did she.

The lift stopped and she stepped out, she could here noise to the right so she went that way, she had one hand on her hip and she swayed those buttock's like her life depended on it, which in fact it probably did, as she turned a corner she saw him and had to stop to keep her breakfast in, he was gross, dressed in short's no top even at this hour of the morning it looked like he hadn't seen water for a year, a huge fat ugly slob, and that was the test, Heron knew if she did this she would do anything he ordered her to. She walked over to him and in her tartiest voice said "Ello darlin lookin for a posh geezer told me to meet him ere aint seen im have ya."

The mans eye's were sitting on his chin his bottom lip was quivering and his dick was twitching at the sight of her, "Err narr he rang an said he was busy and that he'd ring ya, anyfin I can do like." he drooled.

"Oh fuck me, I come all the fuckin way up here and he drop's out." she said, walking over to fatty, close enough to smell his filth "and what do you fink you can do for me then darlin eh." she ran her hand up his chest and his erection was now too much for him to hide, "What would you like then babe come on don't be shy this aint is it." and with that she brushed his throbbing dick.

He jumped back "Ahh ahhh I dunno er ope you don't mind but like ow much you know, yeah ow much." he stammered

She was leaning on him now blowing in his ear as she whispered, "Well you can have everything for say £50 hand job bj and a really good fuck whada you say darlin could you manage half an hour with me hmm could you, do you wanna." she said, like she had been saying it for years, 'God what the hell am I doing she thought I am playing this guy and loving it, all I need to do is strip and say fuck me, she stepped back and waited for him to stop stammering.

"I got £50 how do I know you wont run as soon as you get me dough." he said

She unzipped the dress and opened it up for him to gaze, "Gimme me the cash and I lose the dress, cant go anywhere naked now can I lover and then I am all yours for 30 minute's do whatever you want." she said smiling

He reached into his pants and pulled out a wad of notes and handed her a £50 pound note, she put it in the dress and then let the dress drop to the floor. He dropped his shorts and before he could say anything she dropped to her knee's "Come on then babe let me taste it." she said with a smile, he guided his erection into her waiting mouth, his breathing was out of control, with his hand on her head he thrust deep into her throat his smell made her gag and if her throat hadn't been blocked she would have vomited, with his second thrust he shot his load deep down her throat, she was sure he was trying to choke her to death, he thrust again and this time he went passed her throat and into her gullet pushing it in even further, she almost blacked out.

As he withdrew she gasped mouthfuls of air, coughing and spluttering she felt herself being picked up and thrown over a table or something hard and then she felt his prick brushing her arse, "Noo!" she cried, too late, he rammed it as far up her bum crack as it would go tearing her inside's, even though she was struggling to breath and trying to fight him off he wouldn't stop, he just kept shagging her arse as hard as he could and then he started to slow down, she thought he had come but didn't know for sure and really didn't care she was in more pain than she had ever been before, finally he slid to the floor.

She stood up and saw that she was covered in cement dust from the stack of bag's he had used, she staggered to where she had left her dress and put it back on, doing her best to look natural she said "Wow you're a hell of a good fuck babe I'll have to come here again soon." and then she turned and went back down in the lift. 'why did she say that' she thought to herself, Heron wouldn't have known if she was nice or not, she had the money, yes but she had to obey order's didn't she and then she was sick, throwing up in the lift just as it came to a stop, as the door opened she was on her knee's crying and gagging on her vomit.

"Nice fuck Cat, look's real good on cam, now you better get cleaned up and get to work." he said.

She fell out of the lift as he got in it, as the lift door closed she could see the big screen TV, it was her on the roof sucking the fat slob's dick the bastard had put a cam up there, she curled in a ball and cried her heart out, now he knew, he knew she was his she would do anything he said with anyone and she would do it well, whatever it was she would do it. She didn't know how long she lay there but eventually she got up and had a hot salt bath, she soaked for nearly an hour and then got dressed, after a quick drink she put the dress back in the bag and went up to work.

She went to his office and knocked on the door, at his command she entered "Excuse me Mr Heron sir, what would you like me to do with the dress sir." she said.

"Keep it, how much did your john pay then to fuck your arse, I must say you did look good with that fat gut smothering you face, I bet you loved it didn't you slag." he said

She handed over her earning's "He gave me £50 Mr Heron sir," she replied, "and it was very kind of you to give me the opportunity to repay you in this way, I had a lot of fun pleasing you like that sir"

He tore the money up into little pieces as he said, "Yes I could see, well time for work I think Cathy." as she went to leave his office he added "Oh by the way if I ever call you Cat wherever it maybe you will instantly become the slapper that we both know you to be ok."

"Yes Mr Heron sir as you wish." she said, and that's the truth as he wished when he wished. But only her body never her mind.

Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers