Cathy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers

When Ted watched Cathy leave his office he knew something was going on, Cathy only used the 'Mr Heron Sir' bit when she was serving him, also Cathy had her own key to the exec suite in her desk. Cathy knew that the suite was rigged for sound and vision and Ted had watched as they entered the suit. He was more than surprised to hear that Denise fancied him. He had never thought of her in that way but had to admit she was a good looking woman. He had to admit it even more as Cathy stripped her. Her tits were not as big as Cathy's was but they were nice and firm. As the minutes passed and he saw what was happening he remembered Cathy's last words before she had left his office, "Maybe we will need you to take part a bit later." Cathy had set this up for him as well as for herself. He took Cathy's keys and made his way to the exec suite, quietly letting himself in. Cathy saw him enter and smiled, he quietly removed his clothes and from a safe vantage point watched as Denise had her first female on female orgasm.


When Cathy asked what Denise would do if Ted had been standing in the room, he knew it was his cue. He waited for the reply and then moved forward. He half expected Denise to scream when she saw him, he was ready to back off, but when, after seeing him, she repeated her request he was more than ready. Now he watched them as they got to there knees in front of him, Denise unable to look at him, eyes looking down.

He put his hand to her chin and lifted her face, "If I had known how you felt I would have reciprocated a lot sooner."

"I didn't think you would be interested in me." Denise said quietly.

"How could I not be." Ted said, "You're a gorgeous looking woman, and as I have found out today, you seem to love my sort of sex."

"What do you mean." Denise said puzzled, "Your sort of sex?"

Cathy laughed, "I think he means, quick rampant lust, shag on demand or as the mood takes him, or you."

"I've never done this before." Denise said relaxing a little.

"But you enjoyed it." Ted said

"God yes." Denise giggled "It's never been like that before, but I just don't know anything, I've had a few men but never really known what to do and they never lasted long enough for me to find out."

"Have you ever sucked a guy off?" Cathy asked

"Not really, one guy put it my mouth but then took it out and spent the next ten seconds fucking me, then he was gone. "Denise said.

"Then now is the time to learn, that and much more." Cathy said looking at Ted for approval.

Ted smiled and nodded his head. Cathy took his semi erect cock into her mouth and then pulled Denise closer, "Watch me and then copy, ok"

Denise nodded, eyes wide as if she was a child with a new toy. She was a quick learner and between kissing each other and sucking his cock, they soon had Ted close to orgasm. "Don't come Ted, I think we have a bonus for you." Cathy said

She moved behind Denise and spread her legs, then she started with her tongue again, taking juices from her wet pussy and spreading it around her bum crack. Then she started to push her tongue into the crack as well. Denise was moaning and sucking at the same time, squirming her bum, pushing it onto Cathy's tongue. After a while when she thought Denise was ready Cathy sat on the settee and pulled Denise' head to her lap.

Ted knew what was expected and as Cathy kissed Denise tenderly, Ted slowly pushed his erection into her tight virgin arse. As Denise let out a moan, he slowed a little, then pushed some more until he was all the way in. As he slowly pumped into her arse Cathy lifted her legs onto the settee and moved Denise' face till it was on her wet pussy. Slowly, Denise started to lick Cathy's throbbing clit making her moan with pleasure.

Cathy and Ted watched each other as they used Denise to slake there lust. Every time Ted thrust into Denise her face would ram into Cathy's pussy, forcing Denise' tongue harder on to her clit. At this point neither Cathy nor Ted cared whether Denise was getting any pleasure or not, they were both moaning loudly and still looking at each other, as though it was a race. Then Ted started to speed up and Cathy felt her orgasm rising, she knew instinctively that it wasn't going to be major but right now any orgasm would be good, she let her body go limp and gave herself over to Ted's thrusting and Denise' tongue.

When her orgasm came, it was like tidal water on a beach, rushing up, holding for a second, and then slowly ebbing away, it was more beauty than passion. She moaned long and hard which triggered Ted to his final thrusts and his jism shooting into

Denise' arse.

Denise' tongue was still working when Ted pulled out of her, she moaned as he withdrew, "Oh, I could have come, I swear I could have come." she said

"Next time Denise." Ted said smacking her on the arse, "Next time."

"Oh don't do that or I will come." Denise said without moving, her hands still resting on Cathy's knees.

"Oh a pain lover." Cathy said and smiled at Ted who promptly slapped Denise again.

"It would seem so." Ted said walking over to his clothes, "Let's see how much shall we?"

Ted walked back with his leather belt and with a look at Cathy swung it hard across Denise' raised bum cheeks leaving red welts.

"Arrhhh." Denis cried and gripped Cathy's legs.

"Let me try." Cathy said and pushed Denise aside.

Ted handed her the belt and Cathy swung it hard again on the raised buttocks, again Denise let out a cry but didn't protest. Cathy moved higher and her next stripe with the belt went across Denise' back, the end of the belt flipped under her body and whipped her naked tit's. "Arhhhhh. yes" Denise cried.

Cathy done it twice more, once from each side so that both Denise' tits were throbbing with pain. They were all breathing heavily. "I think maybe it's time to go." Cathy said handing the belt back to Ted.

Ted laughed and said, "You can be a right bitch sometimes Cat."

Before Cathy could answer Denise moaned, "You should try it from where I am, I'll be dripping juice all day."

Cathy laughed, "I didn't know you were into pain." she said

"Neither did I till just now, or women or up the arse or anything else." Denise said, "Now all I keep think of is what else can I try."

"Well to start with, no bra." Cathy said

"And no pants" Ted added

"Pants." Denise gasped, "No I cant, bra's fine but pants, no I can't."

"Yes you can Denise." Cathy said, "Two hours, then see how you feel, no one can see can they, unless you want them to." she laughed

"Oh fuck it why not." Denise said, "After what I've just done I might as well give it all a try, go on then."

Ted was dressed by now so picked up Denise' bra and pants and as she looked put them in his pocket, "If you want them back you come to me, but you will have to ask very very nicely understand."

"Of course Mr Heron sir." Denise mimicked, and gave a naked curtsy. She put on her skirt and the thin top, allowing Cathy to undo a couple of buttons and fuss a little.

Once Denise was dressed, Cathy turned to Ted and said, "Well what do you think to the latest member of your harem Mr Heron sir."

"Yes Cathy, you have done well, she look's good enough for a gang bang." He said.

"I wouldn't put that passed you two either." Denise laughed

"Neither would I." Ted said seriously, as he turned for the door.

As the lift went up Ted helped himself to a good grope of both his girls and then left them as the door's opened. Denise was plainly nervous but Cathy pulled her along the corridor to their office and took her to the nearest man she could find. "So, what is Ian doing then Denise?".

Denise looked over Ian's shoulder and went into a diatribe of what he was up to, Cathy grabbed her by the waste and pulled her alongside Ian so that she would have to lean over to go through the papers. Ian started to lose track of thing's and when Denise looked at him, she could see why, his eyes were glued to her swaying tits, she went to stand up but a firm hand on her back stopped her, she had no option but to continue when Cathy asked her another question. It didn't take long before Denise started to get wet, she was enjoying Ian's gaze, so much she even moved without reason just so her tit's would swing a bit more, she lowered her gaze to his crotch and was surprised to see a bulge, a throbbing bulge. "Ok then Ian, well done." Denise said, but couldn't help adding, "Keep it up." It was only then that she realised that Cathy had moved her hand and was walking away, she ran to catch up with her ignoring her bouncing tits.

"Bitch." Denise said, "I'm all bloody wet again."

"So you won't be wanting your bra back then?" Cathy asked

"Hmm, I might ask for it back but, no, I wont be wearing it. "she said

"Ian has lunch at his desk, maybe you should re-examine his work while he eats." Cathy said, "But sit on his desk this time."

"Sit" Denise said, "Why?"

"So he can look up your skirt you silly cow." Cathy laughed.

"Noo, I can't." Denise giggled.

"Denise, Ian is harmless and he's new." Cathy said, "He is also very young, give him a thrill now and he will be your loyal puppy forever, who knows one day you might even fuck him."

"Your terrible you are." she said, but she didn't say no.

At lunchtime, Cathy and Ted were leaving for there Belgium trip. As they left, Denise was sitting on Ian's desk while he did his best not to look up her skirt, Cathy walked over and said, "Everything ok Denise?"

"Oh yes Cathy everything's fine." Denise replied with a smile, "Have a good trip."

"We will." Cathy said, "Oh and by the way, you need a shave."

"Oh, sorry." Ian said

"Not you, her." Cathy said as she burst out laughing.

"Cathy!" Denise cried.

Cathy looked at Ian who was bright red as she joined Ted by the door, "Bye Denise, see you next week." She was still laughing as she got in the lift.

As the lift closed, Cathy said "Well Mr Heron sir, how did I do, did I serve you well sir." she was still laughing.

"Yes Cat." Ted said sternly, "You did very well. I have to admit I was a bit confused to begin with, when you asked for the keys but the penny dropped in the end. I had no idea that Denise fancied me, she will be a useful addition to our exclusive team, who knows I might even get you two to put a show on for some of our more illustrious clients.

"I thought you might say that." Cathy said with a broad smile.

Six hours later, they were unpacking in there Brussels hotel. They were in adjoining suits and while they were unpacking, Ted opened the adjoining door so they could discuss the following day's agenda, popping in and out as he did so.

"We have a meeting with Madrans directors in the morning and dinner with them in the evening. Wednesday we are meeting with Expelex and if that goes well we could be on our way home for Thursday instead of Friday so keep your fingers crossed.

Cathy had read the files and knew what to expect and what was needed. While neither account was that big, she knew that each one was worth a lot of money to her in bonuses so she meant to do everything possible to win the account.

Through out dinner and in fact throughout that whole night Ted was the perfect gentle man. No slave no master no sex, well just a bit of teasing the waiter but that was by Cathy's choice, he was good looking though, and young, and fit.

The following morning they breakfasted and drank coffee till the Madrans car arrived for them. The two main directors greeted them. Henri was young, while Stefan looked a bit older, his mannerism's were a bit olde worlde, but this was all new territory to Cathy, she had no idea how people spoke or acted outside of foreign holiday resorts.

The meeting went well and it was obvious that both men liked what they heard and liked what they saw even more, namely Cathy, who was all smiles and charm. They agreed to meet for dinner that evening and Ted and Cathy spent the rest of the day sightseeing and doing some shopping. Ted kept on saying how they both fancied her to which Cathy said "As long as they sign they can fancy whoever they want."

That evening when Ted walked into Cathy's room to collect her he took a sharp breath, "You look absolutely stunning." he said

"Why thank you kind sir" Cathy said, spinning around, "Not too much then." She was dressed in a full length chiffon dress, it had folds in all the correct places, just enough to hide the fact that she wore neither pants or bra, unless you were close that is but not hiding the fact that she wore stay up's.

Ted smiled "Perfect." Then crooking his elbow he added "Shall we."

Cathy hooked her arm through his and they went down to the restaurant. The maitre D called a waiter who showed them to their table. Before they had ordered a drink, their guests arrived.

The meal went really well, Cathy was totally relaxed and thankfully Henri and Stefan both spoke perfect English.

As the restaurant started to thin out a bit Ted stood up. "I do hope you will excuse me, it has been a long day and I'm not as young as I used to be, Cat will see to all your needs," he said looking her straight in the face, "won't you Cat?"

His meaning was unmistakable, he was telling her to fuck them, if that's what they wanted. It wasn't what she wanted, not by order anyway. "Well it has been a long day." she said, standing up, "I think I will retire as well, it's been nice meeting you both and I hope we will see a lot more of each other." As she said it, she held out her hand to them.

Henri took it and said, "It has been a pleasure, I am sure we will see much more of you." He kissed the back of her hand and said, "I will call you in the morning after the board meeting and let you know what they say." Stefan smiled at her as she turned to leave.

It was obvious that Ted was angry but he remained silent until they got into the lift, "What the hell are you doing, don't you know how much that account is worth."

"Yes Ted," Cathy fumed, "I know exactly how much, but I thought we had a deal, I won't fuck to order Ted not anymore."

Ted sucked in his breath and calmed himself down, "Yes." he said, "we do have a deal, I made a mistake." He was still angry when the lift stopped and still angry as he slammed his door shut.

Cathy was pleased, even though he was angry, she had stood her ground, now he would have to be understanding of her feelings. She undressed and went to bed.

The following day went pretty much as expected. Explex agreed terms there and then thanks to Cathy's ground work and Henri had phoned and confirmed that they too would sign their contract so all business was complete by midday and they returned to the hotel.

As they entered the lobby a short fat seedy looking man in a dishevelled suit approached them, "Ted, how are you what you doing here in Belgium," he said "how long you here for"

Ted looked surprised, "Marcus, god how long has it been." he said, "We go back tomorrow."

"No!" Marcus said looking at Cathy with beady eye's, "You gotta come for dinner, tonight, in the penthouse, both of you, lets say seven thirty, penthouse, gotta go, later's." and before Ted could say anything else Marcus ran out the door and into a cab.

"Who on earth was that." Cathy asked.

"That was Marcus. An old friend" Ted smile, "Don't let appearances fool you, he is a very successful film producer, and very mean so dinner is an honour believe me."

There was five hours before there dinner date so Ted and Cathy did a bit of site seeing and then returned to the hotel with plenty of time for a rest before they got ready.

Cathy had a long soak and then again dressed to impress. This time she wore a white woollen crochet mini dress and stay up's. The dress was so short her stocking tops were clearly visible and the holes displayed her breasts to there fullest, nipples on display and the triangle between her thighs on full view,

As she looked in the full length mirror in her room, she looked at it and said, "A successful trip and no sign of you."

"No?" came the reply "So why are you dressed like me, like a whore?"

"It's my choice." she replied to her reflection, "Not yours. Ted knows where he stands now, he won't try anything again"

"You sad slut, do you really believe that?"

"I make the rules now." she said and moved away from the mirror, retreating from the voice in her head. "I make the rules." she said again, without her previous conviction.

"Perfect, just perfect." Ted said, making Cathy jump, "Again you look stunning, truly stunning."

"Why thank you kind sir." Cathy said with a smile, hoping he hadn't heard her talking to herself. Ted crooked his arm and Cathy took as they headed for the lift

The lift went straight up to the penthouse. As Cathy stepped out of the lift Marcus was waiting for them, his eye's jumped out of his head, which was running up and down Cathy's body like a mower over grass, back and forth back and forth. "Fuck me but your stunning." he said grabbing her by the arm and leading her to the bar, "What's your poison."

Pulling herself free of his grasp she said, "Vodka ice please." While he poured her drink, she glanced around the penthouse. It was huge and surprisingly tidy. The only tools of his trade she could see was a camera on a tripod in one corner, but the rest of the room was clean and tidy, which was more than could be said for Marcus who was dressed in shorts and a T shirt that looked like it hadn't been washed for months.

"Here" Marcus said thrusting a glass into her hands, "Take a seat while I have chat with Ted."

Cathy felt herself getting angry, she didn't like being ignored, she glanced over to them and saw them looking at her, she finished off her drink and went to get another.

"That's it you help yourself, dinner will be here soon." Marcus shouted.

So she helped herself and then helped herself again before Ted joined her. "Sorry about that just talking over old time's, you know what it's like."

"It seems I'm not needed maybe I should go." Cathy said disgruntled.

"No, don't worry it wont happen again I promise." Ted said "You have to allow me to at least show you off, as per our agreement of course, relax have fun. Get you another" Ted took Cathy's glass without waiting for a reply.

Marcus came over and sat next to Cathy, so close he was squashing her in the arm of the settee. "You're a looker you are." he said, "Ever been in films, you certainly got the body for it, nice tit's nice arse nice...."

"Marcus!" Ted said, "Cathy is not available right now ok so back off you lecher."

"Oh sorry mate." Marcus said moving enough for Cathy to breath, "Didn't know you too were at it like."

"Marcus...." Ted started, but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

As Marcus went to the door Cathy stood up, "God what a creep" she said.

"Yes," Ted said I'm afraid he can be like that when he has a new project going, it puts him on a high I think."

Cathy looked over to the door as four waiters each pushed a trolley into the apartment all laden with food, another waiter carried a tray of drink's in and then went over to the large window and stood with his hands behind his back. 'Probably waiting to serve' Cathy thought. The other waiters did the same, waiting by the door.

"Cathy you sit here, Ted you can sit next to me." Marcus said, "Let's get this party on the road."

Cathy was sitting with her back to the room, the waiter's behind her. "So what is your new film about then." Cathy said.

Marcus looked at her with those slimy eyes and said, "Well maybe Ted should give you the details." his face was all leering slime as he ran his eye's over her body. She was beginning to wish she had dressed differently, in fact, he was beginning to make her feel dirty.

"Well," Ted said, "It's about this woman who gets ideas above her station."

Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers