Cathy's Big Job Break Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

It was then when my Mother took notice of the sexy, revealing dress that I was wearing, she started to make a comment when Niki said, "Linda, your beautiful daughter told us how beautiful you were, and we just wanted to see for ourselves. We thought that she might be exaggerating because she loves you so much, but you are truly beautiful, but not only beautiful, you look like you could be her older, sexy sister, Don't you think, Tracy?"

"Oh, by all means. Linda, you have the looks and the body of a woman half your age, if what your daughter says about you is true, in that your a fantastic loving mother, you are just what we are looking for in an older model to compliment Pussy."

My poor Mother hadn't heard this kind of flattery for a long time and certainly not from my dad, I think she was overwhelmed by Tracy and Niki's words. In fact I think she was blushing a little, they really put her at ease.

"Pussy, please go and get your Mom a glass of champagne so she can join as we drink with her. Linda." After I gave my mom the glass of champagne, Linda continued "I'm going to get right to the point, we know that your daughter is going to be very successful as a model and as a result of that, help our company grow. We are taking a new approach to our business and the one last thing we need is another model, however one that looks old enough to be a mother. In your case, we can portray you as her mother, or a older sister, this would be perfect for what we want. Just one more thing, if we're right, not only will you make a great deal of money, as well as Pussy, but the company will become well known to the very affluent buyers. Are you interested.?"

My mom didn't say anything, trying to absorb all the compliments that were given her by Tracy and Niki, as well as the fact that Tracy refilled her glass. My mom, like me, is not used to drinking.

Then my Mother said, "I know how happy Cathy sounds and looks, and just in a couple of days I can see how much more she shows her happiness, but my husband likes me to be home for him, when he does come home. I think that I'd have to ask him if it's O.K. with him."

"Where is your husband now?" Niki snapped back. "Do you think he's in a hurry to come home to his beautiful, loving wife. The wife who is waiting for her husband to come in the door, shower with kisses and sweep her off her feet as he picks her up and takes her to the bedroom so that he can make mad, passionate love to her?"

I could see some tears running down my mom's cheeks, this hurt and she knew what Niki was saying. "Mom, I love you so very much, more than you could ever believe. I want to hug you and kiss you, and if I could, I would make love to you, that's how much I love you. Please see if it will work out, I'd love to have you close to me where we will be working together."

I think that I got through to my Mom, "you're right sweetheart," she said. Then she looked at Niki and Tracy and asked, "what do I have to do, I think my darling daughter just talked me into at least trying for the job."

"Great," Niki said with delight. "Well, we can first ask you a few questions about yourself, but please, be open and honest in your answers. Some may be very personal, but we don't want you to hide anything from us; the reason I say that is because in our business and what we have in mind for you and Pussy, will require some very intimate things to be done, however, or whatever that we ask of you So what I'm saying is that you have to obey whatever we ask of you and not challenge us."

My Mom didn't say anything, so Niki continued, assuming that my mother wasn't going to object about the questions, The fact that Tracy refilled her glass another time, I'm sure that Mom was very relaxed, she even had a slight smile on her face.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions and they will be of the intimate and personal nature. I'll ask you all the questions first, and then you can take your time in giving your answers. 1) Do you enjoy sex? 2) How often do you have sex with your husband and do you cum? 3) How often do you masturbate, and when you do, how many times do you cum? 4) Have you ever had sex with another female, and if so, did you enjoy it?"

Niki was really asking my Mom some very intimate questions and I don't know if my Mom is willing to answer them, like me, she is shy. I know when she goes to her GYN, she comes home embarrassed.

"Oh Niki, I don't think that I can answer those questions, they are too personal. I would really like to work with my daughter, but I would be too embarrassed, especially with my little girl hearing all of these answers, I just don't think that I could do it, are they necessary?"

"Yes, Linda, they are necessary, and yes, your daughter must listen." Niki said rather harshly. "I'm offering you an opportunity to become financially independent and work with your daughter at the same time. So what's it going to be? Just one more thing, we will ask you to do things that you have only done in the privacy of your home, and alone?"

Wow, Niki has really poured it on to my poor mom, but the harsh way she was talking to her was not much different from the way my Dad usually talked to her. The I said, "Mom, please do as Niki asks, you'll find that Niki and Tracy can be very loving and very generous. Also, I love you very much and we'll be together."

"All right, honey, I love you enough that anything that's asked of me, I'll do, mostly because I will be with you, and it would be nice to have some money of my own."

"Yes, I do enjoy sex very much, but unfortunately, my husband is rarely in the mood, or he's too tired. when we do have sex, I usually have to masturbate and make myself cum after he falls asleep. When I masturbate, and I masturbate frequently, I like to cum at least a few times, otherwise I don't feel content. I do have to admit, I have had sex with other girls in my college years, and I did enjoy it."

"Well we certainly appreciate your candid and honest answers Linda. Excellent. The next thing we want is for you to disrobe so that we can see what shape your body is in, and how we can improve on it. So please stand up and slowly take off your dress as well as your undies."

I was so very proud of my Mother for being honest and telling Niki and Tracy the truth. I know that the drinks helped her from being too timid, but I think, even though she would have been embarrassed, she did it so that she could be close to me. I also have to admit, that I was as excited as Niki and Tracy to see my Mom naked, I've always admired her looks as well as her figure.

My Mother had taken off her dress when Tracy said. "That's it Linda, just take it off slowly and slowly turn. Now your bra and panties, just let them drop to the floor. Oh wow, look at that, Pussy, your Mom has a nice bald pussy and I can see that she has been keeping it clean by the fact that she doesn't have any tan lines, anywhere on her body."

Before they could ask my mother how she managed to get such a nice tan without any tan lines, Mom said, "if I know that Cathy and Tom, my husband , are going to be gone all day, I'll go into our back yard which is all fenced, laying in the sun gets me very wet and sometimes, I'll stay out for an hour or two and masturbate, it really helps relieve my stress and it feels so good doing it out doors."

"Well," Niki said, now we know where Pussy gets her strong sex drive from, as they say, like mother, like daughter." Then Niki turned to Tracy and asked, "so what do you think, is she perfect for the job or not?"

"She is perfect, but we have to do some toning up, but that shouldn't be a problem. Tracy said. Then Tracy said to me, "Well, little pussy, you were right about your Mom, I've met some sexy looking women in her age, but I have to admit, she is better looking and has a body almost as good as a girl your age. Niki, as far as I'm concerned, Big Pussy is a go."

"Before we go any further," Niki said, "Linda, I hope you understand one thing, you have to do as we ask, regardless how embarrassing you think it is. Now, we had Pussy do the same as what I'm going to ask you to do. Pussy at first hesitated and we almost didn't give her the job, but then she obeyed. Speaking of obeying, once you start working for us, if you don't obey, you get punished, but we'll tell you about that later. Go sit down on the coach, better yet, lie down on the carpet and pretend that you're in the back yard , and the hot sun is making you very horny and you are very wet."

My Mother laid down on the carpet without any objections or hesitation. At this point she almost looked like she was enjoying being ordered to do erotic and sexual things. Maybe this is the way my Dad treated her, or had sex with her, by ordering her to do things that you wouldn't ordinarily do in the presence of others, like masturbation.

"That's it, I like the way you massage those beautiful tits of yours, maybe that's why they are so firm. Do you feel the hot sun on your pussy? Do you feel the wetness oozing out of your hot hole, your cunt?" Tracy kept on talking softly and sexy and I could tell that my Mom was getting herself worked up as her hands were pulling hard on her nipples and twisting them.

Then she took one of her hands off of her nipple and slowly, almost teasingly, down her stomach and slowly to her mound. She started massaging the area as she put downward, and then upward pressure, but not really touching her big hood that covered her clit. I could see a light pink rash build up on her breasts as well as the area around her mound. The her pre-cum started to form droplets on her engorged pussy lips. It was amazing that her pussy was developed almost exactly like mine, with the very meaty inner lips. Then her hand went further and pulled up on her hood covering her clit, her clit was now fully exposed.

My Mom's body was twisting and turning and she was sweating over her entire body. She was moaning louder and louder. I was so turned on, but then I looked at Tracy and Niki, and when they saw mom's big clit, they looked like they came. we were all rubbing our pussies. Mom started arching her back, and then trying to fuck her hand. That's when I was aware of Niki, without saying anything, motioned me to go and start licking my mom's pussy.

I was on fire at this point, plus I've always wanted to make love to this beautiful woman. I quietly got on my hands and knees and crawled over between my Mother's outstretched legs, she was totally oblivious of my presence until I dropped my face down on her pussy and started licking. She let out a loud gasp and then pulled the back of my head into her crotch and started to wildly hump my face as I was sucking her meaty lips and then her large clit.

She started cumming in gushes, her cum was squirting into my mouth like it was a hose. "Ooooh fuuuucck Baaaby, suck meee Babbby, Ooooh sweetheart, eeaaat me I'mmmmcuuuminng. I looove yooouu."

All you could hear in the room was a lot of heavy breathing, not only me and Mom, but Tracy and Niki were having trouble catching their breath, they came as hard as I did, as Mom was cumming.

"I have never seen anything more beautiful and more erotic in my entire life. Oh my gaawwed, that was so awesome." Niki said. "When we catch our breath, let's all go into the shower and then the Jacuzzi. Wow, you two are unbelievable."

I jumped up, and then my Mother followed, we were ready to go. Tracy and Niki looked at us as they were still breathing hard, And almost together, with a slight smile on their faces said, "You two are unbelievable.

Let me know if I should go further with this, or should I come up with something new.

humpty
humpty
549 Followers
12