Cathy's Big Job Break Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

"But aunty Dian, this doesn't have a crotch, should I be wearing something like this. What if we have company over, like all your women friends, and my legs aren't crossed, they'll be able to see my, you know."

"They wouldn't be looking up your skirt or dress, heavens, honey, I often go around during the day not wearing any panties, it certainly doesn't bother me. Come her, let me see if that's too snug of a fit." Dian took her hand and started rubbing the laced fabric of the panties around the girls pussy. Pussy, come close and look at this."

I got right next to Dian and she looked at me as she winked and said, "Pussy, these might be too tight, don't you think? Look how her lips seem to be swollen out, maybe the fact that the fabric is putting too much pressure on her there." Not only were her pussy lips engorged, but she was slowly starting to get wet from her aroused state.

Almost crying, the niece said, "aunty, I'm getting kind of tired, could we please go home and then come back again some other time?"

Just then mom came into the room with some things for Dian to try on. "Mom, tell us what you think about how this fits on Lisa, do you think it's too tight?"

"Let me take a look and see what we have here." She went over to Lisa and said to her, "let me see how it fits," and mom took her fingers and stimulated her crotch even more.

Having an orgasm with me was embarrassing enough, but to have an orgasm while mom was touching her would really be too much. "Honey, don't squeeze your legs together, otherwise I won't be able to tell if it fits properly. Oh this fits just fine, the reason her lips are swollen is because we're touching her in a sensitive area, see what I mean, Dian?"

Mom took Dian's hand and put it on Lisa's pussy lips and said, "darn, that even happens to me when I'm being fitted for a bathing suit, in fact I get all wet, Don't I Pussy?"

"You sure do, mom, in fact, I don't mean to embarrass you, but Lisa, Dian, sometimes when I'm fitting mom, she even cums, that's how sensitive her pussy is. Dian, let me try on the same panties on you and see how they fit."

Dian took all of her clothes off and was now standing in the room completely naked. Our backs were facing Lisa but I could see Lisa staring at her naked aunt in the mirror. "Here Dian, put these on, they're identical to what Lisa is wearing. Mom, while I'm helping Dian, why don't you put that sexy bra on Lisa."

The bra that mom put on Lisa was fantastic, god did Lisa look hot. The way the bra was designed, it squeezed the breasts in a way that forced the nipple, that was uncovered, to pop out and be rigid. Then mom turned to us and said, "Wow, this bra looks fantastic on Lisa, see how far her nipples stick out?" Then she looked Lisa and said, when I rub your nipples like this," as she rubbed and pinched Lisa's nipples, "does it hurt, are your nipples too sensitive?"

"Oh my god, it's just fine. Oh aunty, can we please go now. I need to go, please!!

"O.K. sweetheart, in a few minutes we'll go. But first I want you to tell me how this looks and feels on me. Put your hand down there and feel it like I felt yours."

Dian's lips were not only engorged to the point that it wouldn't take much to make her cum, but the way mom was pulling up the hood of her clit, it was completely exposed, it had to be throbbing.

"I'll hold her like this and you see if you think it's fine on your sweet aunt," mom said to Lisa. Lisa was looking at her aunt's pussy and she touched Dian's pussy lips and mom told Lisa to rub along her lips vigorously. Dian exploded. Her body trembled violently as she came, but as if in a state of shock, Lisa kept rubbing her aunts pussy, and even started to rub her clit.

"Lisa, show your aunt how much you love her, put a couple of your fingers in her pussy, just like you do to yourself, she'll love that. Lisa started to finger fuck her aunt without realizing that mom had said, "like you do it to yourself." Dian had hardly recuperated from her first orgasm when the second one hit her.

Shall I go on to another chapter. I was thinking that I could lure Linda's husband's secretary into the picture and then have here husband witness a wild sex scene with his secretary and his wife. Comments please.

For the guys: I'm not trying make men seem incompetent as lovers, but just the fact that a lot of guys think more about getting themselves off, than giving a woman satisfaction. Think about it. One more thing, size alone isn't what makes a woman happy.

humpty
humpty
549 Followers