Cathy's Black Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers

"No! I like to get to the point," Cathy said, smiling coyly. She was 20 now and no stranger to black cock. She had been fucking since she was 18. She moved up to black boys and then black men, too. She was very submissive and had been passed around among the black men for several months. She had been able to get into black bars from age 19.

"Well, let's don't play games. Let's do it."

"What do you want to do?"

Ty took her hand. He curled her fingers around his middle finger and made an in and out gesture. She looked at him. His face was acne scarred. His skin was very dark. His lips were large and thick. His eyes were coal black. His nose was flat and wide. He had long dreadlocks.

"Come with me. I'll show you."

"OK, show me."

Cathy liked a dominate male, especially a black dominate male.

He led her beside to his van. She stepped inside. It had dark windows and comfortable seats. There was a mattress in the back. Cathy sat down. Ty crawled into the back. He patted the bed indicating he wanted her to lie down next to him. Cathy complied. She lay down, letting her miniskirt ride up to her hot pink thong. Her sexy midriff revealed her sexy belly button with a diamond stud.

His face was only inches from her face. She could smell a slight scent of tobacco, alcohol, and something else. It made her long for a shot of vodka or gin, but she didn't need alcohol to help loosen up. She was hot right now.

She felt his hand lay on her bare thigh. Cathy was very submissive when it came to black men. She took a deep breath, and her body trembled at his touch. When his lips touched hers, she slighted parted her lips in response.

Ty pressed his lips against her lips. Their mouths became one. His tongue slipped between her lips and probed her mouth. His lips were large and thick. She loved the feeling. She loved everything about him, his color, his scent, his taste, and his texture. Juices were freely flowing between their mouths, now.

Ty's hands were all over her. One hand slipped inside her short tube top and squeezed her tit and rolled her nipple between his index finger and thumb. It caused her to swoon. Another hand squeezed her bubble butt and then pushed a finger into her hot, wet cunt. She gave a little moan when he entered her.

Ty set up. He pushed her skirt up around her waist and pulled her thong off. Her bush was blonde, very reassuring to Ty. He had wondered if she was a true blonde. Now he knew. He crawled on top of her and started kissing her again. Their tongues danced. She loved his taste, too. Their wetness mingled. Her soft inner thighs held his body close to hers. She moved her knees back until they were beside her face. Her fuck hole was perfectly positioned for his black cunt stretcher.

"Hmm!" she moaned while her hands moved down his back to his ass. She tried to draw him into her as her hips thrust upward.

"Oh! Shit! Take my cock and guided it in," he said. She grasped his cock. She rubbed his cock head against her cunt as she thrust her hips up and out. Her cunt was very wet. He pushed and felt her cunt release letting him enter. Cathy started trembling uncontrollably. She came.

"Oh, baby. Fuck me! Fuck me, baby," she moaned. Her pelvis pushed up to meet him.

He pushed in until he felt his cock meet the resistance of her cervix. He started a slow in and out rhythm. Her pussy was flooding hot woman juices all over his cock. She was addicted to the male hormone and pheromones in black cum. She yearned for it.

Her pussy walls contracted against his 10-inch cock. He felt the contractions. He had to fight to resist his orgasm. He slowed down to let his orgasmic fire subside, and then he started humping again, this time slower. He was able to hold his orgasm for only 20 minutes.

He could feel her hard pierced nipples pressing against his chest. Then he lost it. His black jizz shot out into her hot cunt. Cathy's orgasm overcame her too. Cathy loved the feeling of hot, white, sticky, and ropy cum squirting against her silky, sensitive cunt walls.

"Oh! Ty! Baby! That's the way I love it!" she moaned.

If Cathy was ever going to be a dominant individual she lost her chance at that moment. She was to be a confirmed submissive for the rest of her life. She knew she was bareback and unprotected, and the risk only enhanced her pleasure. His hormones made her body crave cum to seed her egg.

"Hey baby! I just came in your cunt," he boasted.

"I know. I don't care. I love the feeling of hot cum squirting in me," Cathy said with a seductive smile. The pleasure of pregnancy risk sex had overwhelmed her months ago. She loved the thrill of the risk. She had been neither cleaver nor lucky, she got pregnant twice and fixed it at a local clinic. She knew soon she would get pregnant again. She desperately wanted to have a black baby, but when she was with a black man she yearned to be black bred. For now, she lay and savored her Big O.

"You a real ho. Everybody sez you a fucking hot ho," Ty laughed.

Ty lit a blunt, took a deep drag and handed it to Cathy. She took it and took a light drag and held the smoke in her lungs. It gave her a hot, sensuous feeling mixed with her afterglow. She exhaled slowly and passed it back to Ty.

"Fucking hot ho? What else do they say about me," she giggled.

"They say you love to take black seed in that tight white cunt of yours," he said. "Is that true?" he asked.

"I guess it's true. I never met a hot black cock I didn't like," she said blowing smoke from her blunt.

"They say you let the brothers knock you up," Ty said.

"Oh, yes! I love preg risk sex," she said.

They passed the blunt back and forth until it was gone. Ty kissed her and helped her dress. He kept her thong as a trophy. Cathy knew black men loved to keep women's lingerie as trophies. It was all right with her. Ty was not the first black man to fuck her and not the first to take her "trophy" either.

Stepping out of the van onto the street, the black stud was shirtless. Cathy's hair and clothes were mussed up. Her micro miniskirt was at her waist. Ty grabbed her again and began kissing her. She wrapped her legs around him and he pulled out his cock and inserted it in her cunt.

He fucked her for another 10 minutes with several by-standers watching the hot scene. Ty came in her. She pulled off and bent down and sucked him dry again.

She slowly pushed her micro-mini skirt down. She didn't mind who saw her bare ass and cunt. The scene was not missed by several people outside the club who knew Cathy. From that day, she was a black cock whore.

Cathy and Ty become lovers

"Where are you going?" Marci asked Cathy. Cathy was busy packing her sexiest clothes into three suit cases.

"I'm going to live with Ty," Cathy answered. "I'm in love with Ty. I'm going to be his girl," she added.

"Oh Cathy! I am so happy for you. Will I be allowed to visit?" Marci said.

"Sure, baby! Come by any time. I will visit often," Cathy said.

"Are you going to let Ty knock you up?" Marci asked.

"I hope so!" Cathy squealed. The girls began giggling.

Cathy stayed with Ty as his partner and lover. She fell in love with Ty from the start. She wanted to be his woman and give him pleasure. She wanted Ty to knock her up. She wanted to experience being knocked up and knowing who the father was.

She kept her job at a liquor store for a while. Ty got her a job dancing nude before black men. She let Ty be her master, and she became virtually his submissive sex slave. She derived much pleasure being submissive to Ty.

Around Ty's pad she stayed nude. He fucked her. She even thought of how wonderful it would be to carry Ty's baby, too. She was with him everywhere. She couldn't keep her hands off of him. They were seen everywhere in public kissing and dry fucking. Ty made sure her pussy stayed wet and dripping his cum.

She missed her period two months to the day she met Ty. The home pregnancy test proved positive. She asked Ty to take to her to meet Norma.

"Hi mom! Guess what? Ty knocked me up?" Cathy told her mom and Marci.

"Congratulations, Cathy. You must have some powerful swimmers, Ty," Norma said smiling at Ty seductively.

"Oh! Cathy! That's great news. I'm jealous," Marci said. She looked at Ty seductively and slightly parted her lips and let her tongue slip out slightly. Ty took the hint.

"This is the first time, I know who the father is," Cathy squealed.

"Do you want a black baby?" Norma asked.

"Yes! Nothing could be better than to have Ty's baby girl," Cathy said.

"Ty has knocked up three other women. Two are still married to their white hubs. They all carried their babies to term. They are still married and keep Ty's babies." Cathy said.

"Oh! I would love to get pregnant, too, by someone like Ty," Marci said.

"I can't wait to see my girls black bred," Norma said.

After that day, Ty introduced several of his friends to Marci. She started dating black men.

Cathy enjoyed how her pregnancy made her body change. Her thin frame showed a sexy baby bump. Her tits swelled and she felt that her womb belonged to her lover, Ty. She loved how her body was changed and longed to repeat that feeling. Ty fucked her bareback three or four times a week. Ty had Cathy to wait five months before he took her to a clinic.

Continued ...

MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers
12