Cathy's Hamper Ch. 02

Story Info
A return trip to Cathy's leads to more fun.
1.9k words
4.69
120.2k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conquen
conquen
21 Followers

A few days had passed since I had left the samples with Cathy and Dave. I hadn’t been able to get it off my mind. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve pleasured myself while recalling the experience. Even the sight of my wife’s panties in the laundry would give me an erection.

Eventually I received a call from Cathy to let me know they had made a decision on the flooring. She asked if I wouldn’t mind stopping by to pick up the books as she had a couple of questions for me before placing the order. I told her I would swing by on my way home.

My mind was racing on the way over. Part of me was ashamed of behavior during my previous visit and part of me was hoping to find more treats in the hamper. I had all to do to maintain composure as I rang the bell.

I was greeted with a big smile and a quick kiss. Cathy then led me to the dining room where she had the books laid out on the table.

“I see you’ve been doing your homework.” I said as I took a seat at the table.

“Thanks so much for coming over on such short notice.” Cathy smiled.

“My pleasure.” And believe me it was a pleasure. Cathy was wearing jeans and a black tank top that hugged her incredible body.

“So which flooring have you decided on?” I asked in an attempt to keep my mind on business.

Cathy kneeled on the chair adjacent to mine and leaned over the table “This one is nice.” she said pointing to the sample I had in hand. “But I was also considering one of these.” With that she reached across the table in front of me. Her bare shoulder just inches from my face, I had to restrain myself from kissing her flesh. Her perfume filled my head as her hair cascaded over her shoulder. As she strained to lift the cumbersome samples her breasts brushed across my forearm. My cock seemed to be straining with all its might to tear through my jeans.

I reached to help her with the samples, my large hands covering her delicate digits. We placed the book between us. Cathy sat back and brushed her hair from her face. She had a coy smile on her face and her nipples were clearly visible. Her eyes looked so warm and inviting, my heart was pounding so loud I swore she could hear it.

“Are you alright?” I asked still lost in her eyes.

“Uh-huh” she breathed.

Still locked on my eyes Cathy put her elbows on the table and leaned into me, so close at first I thought she was going to kiss me. Her back was curved accentuating her cute little ass perched atop her lean thighs. Her shirt hung down a bit and her arms gently squeezed her breasts together exaggerating her cleavage.

It seemed like an eternity before she spoke. “If I ask you something do you promise to be honest with me?”

I could feel her breath on my face as she spoke.

“Sure” was all I could muster.

“What were you thinking about when you came on my panties?”

I didn’t even think about trying to lie my way out of it. The look in her eyes made it clear there was no point in trying.

“You…”

“What about me?” she asked

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have…”

She placed her hand on mine, her eyes took on an almost child like feel. “Please… I really want to know what you were thinking about? What made you so excited?”

“I’m embarrassed. What I did was wrong.”

“Maybe so, but when I took them out of the hamper and saw what you had done I got very excited. It was right after you left, your cum was still warm in my hand. Were you thinking about me?” she asked

Cathy was still only inches from my face. I could feel the lust radiating from her like the heat of the sun. I wanted her so much I would have done anything to have her. Having her know that I had her panties in my hand and came all over them, along with the fact it turned her on was arousing me in a way I never thought possible.

“Yes I was thinking about you. I was imagining how hot you must look in them.”

“You like the way I look?” she asked knowing damn well what the answer would be.

“Very much, and when I held them to my face and breathed in your scent I was longing for you to still be in them. I couldn’t help but cum at that point.”

“Would you like to see me wearing those panties?” She asked.

My mouth opened but nothing came out. Cathy smiled and led me by the hand to her bedroom. She sat me on the end of the bed and took a step back. She opened the button on her jeans and slowly lowered the zipper. My heart was pounding and I could barely catch my breath. As she teasingly lowered her jeans I could see she was wearing the same panties.

She stepped out of her jeans and stood in front of me in just her black tank top and her panties. She seemed almost bashful.

“Do you still like them?” she asked as she ran her hand across the black lace.

“More than ever.” I replied.

“Do you want to smell them again?” she asked as she ran her fingers up and down her mound. “They’re a little wet though.”

My cock was throbbing; I nodded my head yes.

“Lie back.” She said as she took a step towards me.

I did as she said. Cathy leaned over me placing her hands on either side of me. She let her hair tickle my face then she pulled away.

Reaching for my belt she said “We better do something about this before you hurt yourself.”

She proceeded to release my throbbing manhood from its confinement never actually touching it. She pulled off my jeans and left me lying on her bed with just my shirt.

“No wonder you like to touch it, it’s beautiful.” She said. She placed her hands back on either side of me and bent down again. Her hair now draped over my thighs and I could feel her breath on my cock. She moved her head and brushed her hair across my cock. It twitched in response and she let out a little giggle.

She crawled up the bed, straddling me. I dared not touch her for fear she would vanish and I would awake. When her knees were along side my head she let them slide out to either side bringing her gift closer to my face. I inhaled deeply and a moan escaped my lips.

“Like it?” She asked in a playful voice.

I arched my neck and my nose brushed her clit, her panties were wet and rich with her arousal. She rotated her hips and sat more upright bringing her sweet pussy directly over my mouth. I flicked at her panties with my tongue and she let herself settle onto my eager mouth. I sucked at her pussy through her soaked lace. She was as sweet as I had imagined. I reached for my neglected cock but she hooked her feet around my forearms pulling them away from my body.

“Not yet.” She whispered and raised herself off my hungry mouth.

“Don’t go yet.” I pleaded.

“You want more?” she asked

“Please.”

Cathy turned herself around so she was facing my feet. She lowered her pussy to my mouth once again. My nose nestled between the cheeks of her ass as I sucked at her pussy feverishly. She began grinding gently against my mouth and her breath became erratic.

“Touch it…I want you to see you stroke your beautiful cock.” She moaned

I began slowly stroking myself. A drop of pre-cum landed on my stomach. Cathy began to tremble and she pressed harder against my mouth. Her panties became even wetter so I sucked even harder.

“NO!” she exclaimed jumping off my face. “Don’t cum yet you have to come on my panties.”

She Stood next to the bed and whipped off her shirt exposing her delicious breasts. They were probably a B or C, and quite perky.

“Get up.” She ordered, then quickly laid down in my place pulling her knees up and spreading her legs. I kneeled between her legs and wrapped my fingers around my bobbing shaft. I stroked her thigh with one hand as I stroked my cock with the other. Cathy’s eyes were wide with anticipation and glued to my performance.

My balls felt heavy as they rose and fell with each stroke until I felt the surge rush through my cock. The first shot left a strand of cum across her stomach. Cathy lifted her ass off the bed giving me easier access to the target. I proceeded to cover her black panties with a thick layer of cum.

“My pussy is on fire.” Cathy moaned as her hands toyed with her breasts.

I leaned down and licked the strand of cum from her stomach continuing over her breast and across her erect nipple. She pulled my mouth to hers and our tongues swirled about sharing the taste of my passion for her.

“Now you can watch me.” Cathy whispered “Do you want to watch me cum?”

“Oh god yes”

I sat back on my heels kneeling between her legs. Cathy slid up the bed a bit resting her head on the pillows. She ran her hands slowly across her breasts pulling at her nipples as they passed. She slipped her panties off being careful not to loose any of my gift.

Her pussy looked incredible sparsely covered with long dark hair. Her labia clearly visible and slick with desire. I wanted so much to bury my face in her. She took the cum covered panties and began rubbing them against her pussy. She began bucking her hips as she painted her sweet lips with my cum.

I couldn’t believe I was witness to this incredible demonstration of passion. I stroked my cock as I watched her bury her panty-covered fingers in her hungry pussy. Her left hand kept stuffing more and more into her sweet hole and her right hand was a blur across her swollen clit.

Eventually the panties had vanished inside her followed by three fingers up to her second knuckles. Her hips bucked wildly as she stared into my eyes. Cathy began moaning and panting as her fingers packed the panties into her like a soldier loading a musket.

I surprised myself when I found I was delivering another load so soon. I leaned forward so as to deposit it where it would do the most good. Cathy responded with a convulsive orgasm and collapsed on the bed.

We just stared into each others eyes as we caught our breath.

“You are incredible.” I panted.

“So are you.” She responded.

“Would you mind getting those for me?” Cathy asked as she pulled her pussy open for me.

I leaned down and ran my tongue across her swollen clit. Sliding a finger deep inside her I hooked the soaked cloth and slowly pulled it from her as I circled her clit with my tongue. Her body shivered as I sucked her clit into my mouth. I ran my tongue up the length of her slit as she came once again.

I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and when I returned there was Cathy standing there, still completely naked. She handed me a zip lock bag with the panties in it. Smiling she said “Bring it back when it’s full.”

MORE???

conquen
conquen
21 Followers