Cathy's Interracial Threesome

Story Info
Cathy's first threesome with her boss and his friend.
3.3k words
4.33
138.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joejimoh
joejimoh
13 Followers

I'm an attractive woman of 31, 5'4", 110 lbs. with 34 B tits and a shapely ass. My reddish brown hair compliments my olive Italian skin. Although happily married for 7 years, there was a time when I felt my husband spent too much time on the golf course. Our sex life was wasn't dead, but the spark seemed to have died down.

I had recently taken a new job with the county working in the building division. There were times when I was feeling neglected and this had become obvious to my new boss Rich after numerous discussions. Rich was married and in his late 30's.

Even though he was married, Rich's interests in me increased. As conversations at work turned to sex, I began to reveal my fantasies. I eventually admitted that I always fantasized about being with 2 men. I always thought that would be the ultimate pleasure.

On a summer evening in July, a doctor from the area hosted a party to celebrate the construction of his new home. All of the employees from the building division were invited. Since my husband was not invited, I decided to go without him anyway.

I was dressed in low cut, light weight summer dress that was down to my knees. I wore pumps without nylons to show off my lusciously tanned and slender legs.

After a couple hours of drinking and mingling, Rich struck up a conversation with me.

After a few more drinks and some small talk, Rich suggested that we leave the party and go over to his place for a few drinks. His wife was out of town and the party was starting to get boring. Feeling buzzed and a bit frisky, I agreed. I followed Rich to his house in my car.

When I arrived, Rich had turned on the music and lit several candles to set the mood. He offered me a drink and we began to talk. Although a little nervous, I began to loosen up after a couple of drinks.

Rich turned the conversation over to sex and my fantasies. At that point I really started to talk and again mentioned having sex with 2 guys.

Although a fantasy, I was too nervous and scared to ever go thru with something like that. As we continued to talk, there was a knock at the door.

Rich had called his friend Jake from the car to come over after getting me to come to his house. Jake was a black guy in his late 30's like Rich. After Rich introduced me to Jake, he offered him a drink. After a drink and some small talk, Jake stepped out of the room for a minute.

"What do you think of Jake?" Rich asked me. I said, "He seems nice". Then he asked me what I thought about Jake and him having sex with me. "I can't do that! He's black and I'm married" I said.

I was really nervous, as my heart began to race. "So what if you're married. I'm married too. It's your fantasy", Rich said.

"No, it's out of the question. I've never even kissed a black guy and I never considered even dating one. Having sex with Jake is not going to happen", I said.

Rich kept trying to talk me into it. He said "This is your one chance to fulfill your fantasy. So what if he's black, you'll love his big black cock. You just have to let it go and enjoy it."

My heart was still racing and I couldn't think straight, so I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

When I retuned, Jake had also returned to the room. Just then one of my favorite songs came on the radio. The music made me feel more relaxed, so I decided to get up and dance to help relieve my anxiety. I was also feeling the effects from all of the alcohol that I consumed.

Rich, sensing an opportunity, got up and began to dance with me as Jake sat on the couch.

As we danced, Rich moved behind me and began to rub my back and neck. This was sending chills up and down my spine. I moved away several times trying to keeping my distance as I was getting turned on from the massage and my pussy began to get wet.

Rich was persistent as he found a way to sneak behind me and continue his seduction.

Soon Rich began to massage and explore other areas of my body, making me squirm and moan with pleasure. I begged him to stop, but he kept rubbing me all over as I continued to moan.

He put his hands down by my thighs and started to and started to work his way up until he reached my panties. Upon reaching my panties, he noticed how extremely wet my pussy had become.

As he started to rub and tease my clit through my panties, I really became aroused and made one last plea for him to stop. I could only give in to the pleasure.

He stopped for a moment to unzip the back of my dress and it fell to the floor. As I was stepping out of my dress, he began to remove my soaked panties. I then placed my foot up on the coffee table to give him full access to my pussy and he continued to work his fingers in and out.

One hand was fingering my pussy, the other hand began to rub my clit at the same time and I came incredibly in his hands.

Rich then removed his fingers from pussy and suggested I squat down as he positioned himself between my legs underneath me. When I squatted down, his tongue met my awaiting pussy and he began to taste my juices.

His tongue was all over my engorged clit as he licked it feverously and darted his tongue in and out of my dripping pussy. I just closed my eyes and moaned with pleasure.

During all of this, I completely forgot about Jake who had been watching from the couch across the room. When I opened my eyes, the next thing I knew, he was standing right in front of me.

Then to my surprise, I noticed Jake had removed his pants and was standing there in his under shorts. He started to pull on the waistband to take them off and I realized what was going on.

"Hold on, I'm not going any further. I never agreed to this", I said.

As I started to stand up, Jake's shorts were already coming down.

When I saw the size of his cock I was speechless. It was at least 10''! I've never seen one that size before and I had to gasp when I saw how big it was. I was in awe by the sight of it.

At this point, I didn't know what to do and I couldn't move. I had this feeling that I was putty in his hands.

Jake sensed that I didn't know what to do. He just put his hands on my shoulders and slowly guided me back down onto my knees in front of him.

As I was lowered down, Rich had positioned his cock underneath me on the floor, and as I was being lowered down it slowly parted my pussy lips and entered me.

I was surprised at first to feel the penetration, but soon Rich was thrusting his cock into to me. The feeling was so good that I began to ride his cock. I could only throw my head back as I felt myself drifting towards another orgasm.

When I recovered, I couldn't believe what was happening. I was being fucked by Rich and right in front of me was a huge black cock.

At first, I did nothing. My head was spinning and my body was trembling. Then Jake said, "Don't worry, just think of it as a big piece of chocolate. Every girl likes chocolate. Don't you?"

Rich noticed that I still wasn't giving in, and he continued to pump his cock in and out of me. Then, in my moment of weakness, I lost all control of myself. "Oh yes, I love chocolate", I said to Jake. Then I reached for his cock.

As I took hold of his cock, I began to stroke it slowly when I noticed that pre-cum began to drip out of the head and down his shaft.

Now, there was no turning back. I thought to myself that I might as well enjoy it. So I leaned forward and started to run my tongue up and down the shaft of Jake's cock, teasing the head with my tongue.

I continued to glide my tongue down his shaft and then up to the top only stopping for a moment to French kiss and tease the huge black head of Jake's cock as I stroked it gently.

On the way up, after tonguing his shaft for several minutes, I went down on him. As I did this, Jake let out a sigh as I sucked him from top to bottom using my mouth over every inch of it and swirling my tongue all around it.

I found myself really getting into sucking this black cock. I slowed down for a second when it dawned on me what I was doing. Here I was giving a black guy a blowjob. I still couldn't believe it.

I continued to suck long and slow up and down his cock using my tongue to swirl all around his shaft and then his cock head. My lips were wrapped firmly around his shaft as I worked my mouth up and down on him.

Now I have to admit, that even though at first I didn't agree to this, I was really began to enjoy giving him a blowjob. I didn't want him too cum quickly, so I started to tease his cock and give him a little more enjoyment. His cock was really turning me on and I thought to myself that I'm going to enjoy this too.

So I began using my mouth and my tongue to experiment on his cock. My tongue was all over his shaft. As I reached the head of his cock, I really enjoyed teasing it as I French kissed it all over.

It seemed as though I was working on him for at least 10 or 15 minutes as I continued to ride Rich's cock long and deep and it was sending shockwaves thru my body.

For a moment, I just concentrated on sucking the head of Jake's cock and then I reached down and started to rub Jake's balls. He must have enjoyed it, because now he was beginning to squirm.

This really drove him nuts and I figured he was going to cum soon. So I began to stroke his cock slowly up and down.

Then all of the sudden I stopped sucking Jake's cock, and thought to myself, I want him to fuck me with this big black cock before he cums.

So I looked up at him and said, "Please fuck me."

Jake nodded as Rich pulled out his cock from pussy.

I got down on my hands and knees as Jake moved behind me.

Jake began to insert his cock into my juicy pussy. Because of its' size, it took a little work to get it in me. Once it was in, he began to pound away. I was screaming in ecstasy as Jake fucked my brains out.

Rich positioned himself in front of me and I began to suck his cock. I could taste my pussy juices on his cock. For a moment it seemed weird to taste my own pussy juice but I couldn't stop sucking as Jake rammed his huge cock in my pussy.

It felt so good to have Jake's huge black cock in my pussy that I had to stop sucking Rich's cock for a moment just to catch my breath.

Jake continued to thrust his cock in and out of my pussy creating waves of orgasms as I continued to suck off Rich. I could feel my pussy clenching to his cock as it explored me.

Here I was sandwiched in the middle of 2 guys. One cock in my mouth, and one cock in my pussy. My body was overcome with pleasure and my fantasy was being fulfilled!

At that moment, Jake decided to really send me over the edge. He started to probe my ass with his finger. I tried to object, but it was too late. Jake plunged his finger deep into my virgin ass.

I stopped sucking Rich's cock to object to it, but after Jake kept fingering my ass and fucking me, the pleasure just got to me. His finger was big and it almost felt like a cock in my ass.

I continued to suck on Rich's cock once again. Realizing that I had all 3 of my holes filled, I became so excited and aroused, that I came violently. Pussy juice squirted all over.

As he fucked my butt hole with his finger, I was starting to feel a tingling sensation throughout my entire body. He was working it in and out at rhythmic pace that I was finding myself thrusting my butt hole into his finger. I really never thought that I would enjoy it, but I was wrong.

After a few minutes, I felt Jake pull his cock out of my pussy, but he continued fingering my ass. I stopped sucking on Rich's cock to see what he was doing.

Just then he said to me, "So you like getting your ass fucked?" I nodded with approval as worked his finger all around my ass. This was really driving me nuts and so I went back down on Rich's cock and resumed his blowjob.

As I continued to suck Rich's cock, Jake pulled out his finger from my ass. "Don't stop, it feels really good", I said to him. "Well if you liked it so much, you're really going to like this", Jake said.

I then felt him rubbing some type of jell around my asshole followed by what felt like at least 2 fingers inside of my ass. This felt even better than before. He applied more jell and kept working his fingers in and out of me.

The entire time he was fingering, I was sucking the hell out of Rich's cock. and I was sure he was going to cum soon. But the next thing I knew Jake removed his fingers again and said, "Now you're ready".

I had this feeling I knew what he meant that I was ready and I was right. I couldn't object at this point so I figured that I might as well just let him do it. I started to feel the head of Jake's massive rock hard cock rubbing around the outside of my asshole.

He continued to rub his cock head all around the outside of my asshole making me nervous of what he was about to do to me. Then he pressed the head of his cock into my asshole and began to insert it slowly.

I stopped sucking Rich's cock and said, "Please be easy, I've never been ass fucked before". Jake said, "Don't worry, it will hurt a little, but when I'm all the way in you're gonna love it baby".

As he pushed it in further, it felt like he was going to split me in two, but the jell made it feel easier to let him in. I took a deep breath and bit my lip as he continued to get every inch of it in. I thought it was going to hurt more than it did.

Before long my ass engulfed his entire black monster. He then began to slowly thrust it in and out. My god was that incredible! I was beginning to break out in a sweat as he pounded my ass with his cock.

He would stop for a second or two but I kept grinding my ass back into him and not wanting to stop. I never realized how good it felt to be ass fucked, and especially by some black guy with a huge cock. His balls were slapping against my ass as he continued to fuck my virgin white ass.

Rich must have sensed that I was really enjoying the treatment from Jake because he had slid himself underneath me and positioned his cock under my unattended pussy. He told Jake to stop fucking me for a moment as shoved his cock into my waiting love hole.

"Are you ready?" Jake asked Rich. Rich nodded and then the two of them began to fuck me at the same time. Jake's black monster in my ass and Rich's cock in my pussy. It was unbelievable! Call me a slut. I don't care. It was the most amazing orgasm I have ever experienced. They both had a rhythm going and I was their very own little fuck toy.

I asked Rich not to cum inside of me because neither of us were protected and it wasn't long before he pulled out of me and was ready to cum.

Jake pulled out of my ass at the same time because he was starting to grunt like a guy who really needed to cum as well. I got down on my knees in front of Rich and leaned forward towards his cock to suck it off, but he stopped me.

"I thought you were going to cum" I said.

Rich began stroking his cock and Jake had now moved in front of me and he was stroking his cock too.

"What are you guys doing? I said. "We're going to cum" they both said.

"At the same time"? I asked. "Yes, at the same time" Rich said.

"I can't take you both at the same time"? I said.

"Sure you can. Here, I'll show you" Rich said.

And before I could say another word, Rich turned my face towards his cock and said "Open wide". Without even thinking what he was going to do, I opened my mouth and he shot an enormous load of cum right into it. It went right to the back of my throat and I had no choice but to swallow it. I couldn't take it all and most of it dripped out of my mouth onto my chin and down onto my tits.

I always try to trap the cum in my mouth because I don't like to swallow, but he took me by surprise and I couldn't stop from swallowing it.

He held my head still as he let out a second load that splattered me right on the cheek and went all over my nose and into my eyes.

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I was begging him to stop.

Just then, Jake turned my face towards his cock and blasted me in the forehead with a load of cum that went all in my hair.

I was helpless as cum was dripping down my face.

As I continued to gasp in disbelief, he blew another huge load right into my mouth. Again I had to swallow cum. It was dripping out of my mouth. It was all over my face and in my hair.

I just received a double facial!

Although I didn't like what they just did to me, my body was still tingling all over with orgasmic pleasure.

After they finally finished, I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom. I got cleaned up, dressed, and got out of there.

I hoped that when I got home, my husband would be sleeping.

joejimoh
joejimoh
13 Followers