Cats and Dogs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,056 Followers

Finn was a little late and Tilly was concerned to find herself in the room alone with Dill. She couldn't help thinking about what he looked like naked and the contents of her dreams and couldn't look him in the eye. She kept her focus on the table and hoped he wouldn't speak to her. Her hopes were dashed when she heard his voice. It worried her more that even his voice now seemed to have an effect on her.

'What did you tell Sam?'

'Huh?' she said, looking up. 'Nothing.'

'Then why have I been told to behave myself around you? Or to quote more directly, apparently the order is "keep your hands off my sister"'

Tilly was shocked to hear that. She really didn't think she'd given Sam any cause to be that concerned. 'Sorry, but I really didn't say anything to warrant orders like that. I barely said anything to Sam about you. He can be overprotective and seems to think I can't handle myself sometimes.'

'Okay, I'll take your word for it. I have my orders and I'll just have to learn to work around, sorry, I mean within them.' The look and smile he shot Tilly while deliberately confusing his words clearly unnerved her.

'You'll do what Sam said?' she asked, hoping that her voice didn't display as much uncertainty as she was feeling. There was some relief but part of her wanted his touch so much she felt disappointed that he would agree to orders like that. She would be having words with Sam in any event.

'No. I'll do what Tom told me. Much more fun.' he flashed another smile and Tilly looked worried.

'W.. what was that?' she stuttered nervously.

'Not to touch you without your permission.' he gave her a very confident smile and settled back in his seat. Tilly had no doubt that he fully intended to get her permission, and very little doubt that she would end up giving it, but she resolved not to give in too easily. She was still thinking of a smart reply when Finn finally arrived, and they got down to work, which thankfully took her mind off Dill. However, she couldn't help being impressed with his tactical skills as they worked out a plan.

* * * * * *

Sam got nervous when he and Tom were alone after breakfast. The teams headed off to plan and the two of them were alone in the hall, Sam realising that the only thing left to do was strip and change form. He swallowed nervously and glanced at Tom who was not displaying any nerves at all, in fact almost an air of expectancy. He watched stunned for a moment as Tom quickly stripped off his trousers, getting a reminder of how good he looked naked and his body reminding him how much it enjoyed the sight. Swallowing hard again he closed his eyes for a moment and steeled himself.

When he opened his eyes again the cat was standing before him, almost piercing him with his gaze, but thankfully focussed on his face. He pushed his trousers down too, changing as fast as he could so there was very little time for his naked human form to be seen. He couldn't tell whether Tom had been looking at him or not, but couldn't help wondering if he would like what he saw. That probably wasn't a good thought for him to be having.

Tom had known he would have to change first, the tension and Sam's nerves were obvious. It pleased him that Sam looked at him when he stripped, and that it had an effect on him. He tried not to look too intently, but couldn't seem to take his eyes off Sam especially once his hands moved to push his trousers down. He was already changing as he did but there was still a moment when Tom saw everything Sam had to offer, and was glad he was already changed as his cat face was less expressive. He already knew he wanted Sam badly, and the sight of his cock made the want and lust even worse. It was large even soft and he couldn't help the desire to touch it and make it grow that flashed through his mind.

Changed, Sam was large and hairy, but the eyes still drew Tom in. He didn't think he would see any attraction to the dog, but strangely the fact that it was Sam meant he still felt drawn to him. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and ran out of the door, hoping that some work would take his mind off his problems.

* * * * * *

Over the next few weeks they worked hard, training as asked on entering and sweeping buildings. Different teams would take turns to play the parts of guards, setting traps and perimeter defences of different types to make things increasingly difficult. Over time the groups swapped members, sometimes working in larger teams and other times in pairs or even alone to achieve the set objective. They used the bunkers and outbuildings as targets. It became clear that the dogs and cats could work together, and that their skills were a complement to the other. The cats were quieter and quicker, and better at unobtrusive entry, especially from in the trees. The dogs had better sight and smell and more brute force when that was required.

The two groups, despite the sketchy start, bonded well, and everyone was able to appreciate the value of the others to the missions they were set. All wondered what this was leading to in their eventual mission, but knew that the more they were able to practice, the easier that would be. They had no doubt that it would be bigger than anything they had previously done, otherwise there would have been little need for them to combine forces. It would become clear at some point, and Sam and Tom waited for orders to attend Council, knowing that they would then learn what they were to do.

Thankfully for several of the team, they were almost always working, eating, or sleeping after strenuous days of physical activity. It helped keep minds off unfulfilled desires. Tilly felt it worse of all, not only having her own feelings, but regularly noting the emotions of others. She knew that Dill still wanted her, but he had been on his best behaviour. It probably helped that they had rarely been on their own together, but she knew how he looked at her and his need was strong. When they were working he did concentrate on the important tasks at hand, but on their off hours she felt his emotions strongly. She knew in herself it was only a matter of time, because she couldn't help her eyes wandering over him when he wasn't looking, still intrigued by his body and yearning for his touch. Knowing how good he looked naked didn't help.

One other thing helped her keep from jumping Dill in the rare off hours when she might have had the energy, and that was her worries about Sam. When they were training he was always on form, but she felt his sadness. When they talked together, she never broaching the subject of his desire for Tom, he was quiet and not himself. She desperately wanted to break her orders and tackle him about his feelings, but she knew he was denying it even to himself. She saw him looking at Tom sometimes and felt his want, but then she would feel him shut it down and bottle it up inside him. She knew Tom was also sad, but he didn't deny what he felt, it was more a regret that Sam wouldn't let him in. Sometimes when with the two of them, emotions strong in the air, it was too much for her and she had to leave the room.

Tom spent his time trying to concentrate on their task, but finding it ever harder in his off hours not to think about Sam. He saw the glances that Sam still gave him and knew that there was desire there. He wished he understood why he fought it. He wondered if there was anything he could do to get another chance, but when they were together he could see Sam's fear and stuck by his promise not to push him. When he was on his own however it became increasingly difficult not to let his imagination take over.

Any night he wasn't totally exhausted from their day he found himself thinking about Sam, remembering the sight of his naked body and imagining what his cock would look like hard, what it would feel like in his hands and mouth. He lost count of how many times he lay in his bed over the weeks stroking his own dick until he shot over his hand and chest, each time wondering if he would ever get the chance to do it in real life, saddened by the thought that it may never happen.

It might have encouraged Tom to know that he was not the only one doing that. Sam was managing to keep his feelings under control during the days, but he couldn't help his mind wandering when he was in his bed at night. He didn't want to be alone there, he wanted a warm body to curl up against, and he wanted it to be Tom. He kept trying to shut these thoughts out, but his dreams were out of his control, and Tom featured strongly.

He lost count of the mornings he woke up after yet another wet dream starring Tom's hands and lips on him. The more he saw of him, the more he wanted to be with him, but he still didn't think it was a wise idea. He was sure that the Council would not approve of a same-sex and cross-species relationship, and if something did happen they might well end up with no mission and separated. It was better to have him around and not let his lust take over than never see him again.

* * * * * *

to be continued very soon!

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,056 Followers
12