Cats and Dogs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

Sam and Tom joined the others for lunch, but the meal was eaten in silence, all focussed on what they would learn afterwards. Sam had spent a little time going through the papers before they ate to get an idea of the challenge ahead. It was definitely going to be difficult, but he could also see the possibilities, and Mark had set out quite a clear strategy that had not surprised him in being most probably the best way of entering the building. There were even some plans of inside, obtained through planning channels and architects drawings that they had somehow found.

For once, everyone pitched in to help clear up, and the dining room table was clear and everything washed up in less than fifteen minutes. The teams and Peter and Michael sat down to listen as Sam started to talk.

'We have here all the information the Council have been able to gather about a property about fifty miles from here. Our objective is to enter that property. There are briefing packs for all of you that you should take away this afternoon and read through for background. Essentially the Council believes that this place is being used to hold and study weres who have been captured by unknown persons.' Shocked expressions filled the air at that news. 'We are to gain access, free anyone who may be held there, and collect as much information as possible as to why and who. There is quite a lot to take in, so I suggest that we meet at 8am tomorrow, when we will go through the maps and surveillance information to start planning the action. Meanwhile, familiarise yourselves with everything here.'

The packets of information were handed out quickly and everyone opened them straight away, wanting to know as much as possible. Tom stopped them for a moment.

'We aim to do this as soon as we can. The information the Council does have about what is going on in this place means time is of the essence for anyone who is in there right now. Mark has given us some strategy ideas, and he seems to have it covered, but we will go through it all and any ideas will be discussed. As well as an entry plan, we also need an exit one. In particular, we need to work out what will happen if anyone is captured during this operation. We hope not to need that.'

The men nodded grimly, aware of what was being said. If there were already weres captured, it could be them next. None wanted to end their days in a laboratory.

'One final thing.' continued Sam. 'Peter and Michael you have all now met. They are not coming with us, but they are to be involved in the planning stages. If you two have any good ideas please also bring them forward, it can't hurt to have options. Anyway, that's it for the moment. Look through everything we have given you, and the maps and aerial surveillance photos will be out in here if you want to study them before tomorrow.'

The house was unnaturally quiet for most of the afternoon while they all took in the task at hand and the information gathered. The biggest shock was the details of the 'study' going on, given by the leopard who had managed to escape. His testimony though was also useful as he recalled some of the layout internally and how he had found an exit.

By late afternoon most of the teams were gathered in the dining room looking over the maps and photographs and discussing in quiet tones how they could get in, ideas for entry and exit, and any details they had observed or thought were missing. Peter and Michael sat listening intently to the teams at work. They had been through this in their training, but never had the objective been real, or the task so important. Seeing the professionals at work was an education they couldn't miss and they realised how privileged they were an opportunity to have some minor involvement in bringing this mission to a (hopefully) successful conclusion.

The focus of everyone was the dining room. Snacks were brought and consumed while they worked, and discussions went on until nightfall. Sam eventually called a halt to proceedings when he started to see yawns. 'I think we should call it a night. If we can all get some sleep we'll be better for it tomorrow and can perfect a plan.' Mostly he was greeted with nods, and the men started to filter out upstairs, leaving Sam, Tom, Peter, Michael, Tilly and Dill in the room.

Sam continued. 'I meant you lot as well.' Looking over at the trainees he spoke to them. 'You must still be exhausted from the travelling and late night, and there's nothing more to be seen here tonight. Go to bed.' They nodded and also left the room, Tilly smiling as she felt their elation when they realised they would not have to separate for the night and no-one had remembered to set up another room.

Sam turned to her. 'You too. There's no point poring over this all night, we should all get some rest, because we won't have long before we are off. You'll understand why we don't want to leave this mission any longer than absolutely necessary.' Tilly grimaced, thinking about what the leopard had said. It was horrific thinking about it, and they had to help anyone still held there as soon as they could. She sent a tight thought to Dill that he should go up, as she wanted a moment with Sam.

'Can I just ask about this background mission? Do I need to do anything?'

'No, I don't think so.' Sam replied. 'They have to get used to us and hopefully it will mean they will open up. At least so far they know we are pretty open minded!'

'I gather they saw you two snogging in a carpark.' Tilly teased.

Sam managed not to blush. 'Solved the problem of how to tell them about us. Funnily enough, they were more interested, and probably worried, about you. Michael seemed concerned you would be able to read his mind.'

'He didn't seem worried about me today, but perhaps he's at least relaxed enough not to bother. Or perhaps they had other things on their minds. It can't have been easy at HQ, especially if they've been hiding their relationship. And I can easily feel how happy they are together, and they were really pleased we 'forgot' to sort out an extra room for them.' she grinned.

'I wonder how long it will be before they realise we didn't forget?! They're bright lads, it'll be obvious sooner or later that we know about them. Possibly when they finally admit it and we don't look very surprised! It amazes me how people think they can keep stuff like that secret, especially when we all live and work together.'

Tilly knew from the inflection in his voice he wasn't just talking about Peter and Michael in his last sentence. 'Perhaps they think it's nice to have something to themselves, even if everyone else assumes they know what's going on.' she said, leaving the room before Sam had the chance to pry any further. She knew Dill was waiting for her in her bed, and that seemed like a very good place to be. She missed seeing Sam and Tom grinning as she walked away, but felt their amusement at teasing her.

'Tilly'she heard Dill call in her head as she headed down the corridor towards the main stairs.

'I'm coming baby. Just had a quick thing to discuss, and then our leaders decided to tease me so I left.'

'About what?'

'You and me. Or at least that they think there is something going on between us.'

'Well there is. They aren't stupid. And if we weren't involved I doubt you'd appreciate me lying naked in your bed like I am right now.'

Tilly sped up, already nearly at her door, and flung it open quickly, eager to be with Dill. He started laughing as she came into her room, but stopped when she stripped off her dress as soon as the door was shut behind her and he saw her naked, her eyes on his body and showing her lust. That combination made his cock jump and he sat up to take her hand and pull her gently down to lie down against his body. He gave out a soft purr as their bodies came into contact and heard her respond as they fitted themselves together.

'That's more like it,' he whispered into her ear. 'I was getting lonely!'

The only response he got was another purr, as Tilly shifted her weight so he had to roll onto his back, and a moment later he felt his cock sliding inside her as she sat down again. He moaned in pleasure as she started to grind her pelvis against him and then ride him hard, grinning at him when he glanced at her face.'What's got into you? Not that I'm complaining!'

'You're in me, or hadn't you noticed.'she replied, grinding on him again as if to emphasise her point and making them both groan at the feeling. Dill decided to shut up and enjoy, and started to thrust back up against her so each time she came down on him his hips came up to meet her and shove his cock deeper inside. The extra movement made her grunt each time, and he found himself purring again, the pleasure building inside him. It was fast and intense, and he knew he couldn't hold out long. His hand moved so his fingers slid to her clit and the extra stimulation soon made her cry out and he felt her contracting around his dick, making him shoot his load. 'Oh fuck.' he groaned as he came.

Tilly collapsed on top of him and he hugged her to him, covering her forehead in gentle kisses while he recovered and tasting the saltiness of the soft sheen of sweat that had formed there. It was all of her he could reach at that moment, but he managed to regain enough control to shift her up a little in his arms so he could kiss her lips. His tongue swept around her lips and she opened her mouth to let him in, their tongues playing and her teeth nibbling at his lips when she could, at one point sucking his lower lip into her mouth and slowly drawing back until it was released.

Dill noted that although his cock had initially softened, after a few minutes he was fairly hard again even just from kisses, although still being inside his mate probably had something to do with it. He hissed his frustration at that thought. He knew she was his but she wouldn't let him claim her officially by telling their friends, and she was even denying it to her brother. She looked at him oddly when she heard his displeasure and stiffened in his arms.

He rolled them both over and pinned her to the bed, her legs held down and open with his, and he moved her arms up over her head and held them down at the wrists with his hands. To his surprise she not only didn't object, she moaned loudly when he took control. He raised an eyebrow at her in query but didn't want to get into that right now, he wanted to fuck his mate hard and although he was aware he would be taking his frustration out on her to some extent, he knew she could take it and would enjoy it.

As he had come so recently he knew he would stay hard for a while, and he intended to make the most of it. There was no other way to describe this coupling than fucking, he went at it hard and fast and although he could have done so he didn't lean down to kiss her. He kept her pressed down and immobile with his body, and when she started to whine and tried to wriggle under him to move herself into a position to get more pleasure his response was to hold her down tighter and fuck harder. He heard her moaning, trying to keep fairly quiet but obviously enjoying this.

Dill finally saw on her face that Tilly was nearing orgasm and he slowed his thrusts immediately, starting a new and much slower pace which made her calm a little. Her attempts to wriggle and thrust her hips back at him were thwarted by his weight on her and she moaned her annoyance. His slow thrusts kept her on edge, but she couldn't do anything about it. 'Please' she moaned at him breathlessly, but it didn't make any difference.

Tilly's eyes came open to look at Dill, who continued with his slow slides in and out of her. 'Please' she said a little louder, pleading in her eyes. She needed and wanted to come and he had taken her pleasure completely out of her control.

Dill had her exactly as he wanted her, begging for him to make her come. 'Please what?'

Tilly looked a little surprised. 'Please, Sir' she said, with a hint of a question in her tone. Dill couldn't help smiling.

'That's not quite what I had in mind. I want to know why I should give you pleasure right now. You deny to Sam there is anything between us and then come in here and jump on me to take what you do want. What am I to you?'

Tilly whimpered in response, seeing the intensity in his eyes and knowing what he wanted her to say. 'You can't torment me into this Dill.'

'Can't I?'he replied, giving a few hard thrusts into her again before settling back to the slow pace he had set. Her groan of displeasure made him smile again.

'You like being in control, don't you.'It wasn't a question, but he could tell Tilly was having trouble getting her words out and being as strong as she wanted.

'It seems you like me being in control as well, at least here.'He replied, moving his hands a little to remind her how she was held to the bed by him.

Tilly moaned again, slightly embarrassed that he had found the submissive side to her, but not wanting to let this conversation drop until she got what she needed.'You hate that I don't want to tell everyone that I love you and that I won't agree to be your mate.'

'Do you love me? Or is this just great sex?'

Tilly looked right into his eyes then, her expression upset.'Of course, yes, I love you. I love the sex as well, but you mean the world to me Dill.'

Dill saw the love in her eyes as she said it, and knew it was true, but it still wasn't enough. 'Just so long as the world doesn't know it.'he said, bitterly.

Tilly felt the tears starting to form and trickle down her cheeks. She sniffed. There was nothing she could do about it other than that as Dill wasn't releasing her or stopping his slow fucking of her. She could see some compassion in his gaze, but she knew he was hurting and it was upsetting to her. That realisation was a surprise, not that she could feel his emotions, but the way she felt it and the connection she had to him was more than she had with anyone else, and even though she should have been able to shut his feelings out she couldn't. There was only one way to put it right. Tilly drew in a deep breath and spoke out loud, softly and slightly shakily, but she knew now she wanted to do this.

'I'm sorry Dill. I love you, I need you and I want you. Not just now but always.' She smiled up at him. 'You are my mate.'

Dill's face broke into a smile, but tears started falling from him too, mixing with hers on her face. It was the best moment of his life so far, and then he realised he was now officially inside his mate and he could put the seal on that. He sped up his thrusts again, and the combination of the time spent keeping them both on edge and the outpouring of emotion made him come again quickly, and to his delight Tilly orgasmed at the same moment. Exhausted, he released her and her arms came around him to hug him tight. It was too intense for him to stay awake long and he moved to curl his body around her as they liked to sleep. He heard her amusement as she continued their conversation.

'That's it then is it? I admit what you want me to and you get off and fall asleep?'

'Seems like it! Sorry babe, that was hard work and emotional, there's only so much a man can take before he needs to recharge his batteries.'

'Okay. I think we both need some sleep before tomorrow. And that was pretty intense.'she turned to plant a soft kiss on his lips. 'Goodnight my mate.' she murmured, Dill just hearing her before he drifted into a deep and contented sleep, a smile the only indication he had noticed what she said.

* * * * * *

Meanwhile on the other side of the house, Peter and Michael were in their room talking about what they had seen that day. They had both been impressed at seeing the trained teams discussing their mission and planning their tactics. It was so different seeing people doing it for real, and knowing that these guys (and girl of course) weren't speculating about the problems they would face, it was based on what they knew. Peter and Michael had no experience, but between the others they had decades worth of time on the commando teams, and had taken part in many missions. None had probably been as important as this one, but they would have all faced danger before and had no desire to fail.

One other thing was on Michael's mind. 'I think they know about us.'

'What? Why are you worrying about that?'

'There was no mention of making up another room, even though there are places they could put one of us. They've deliberately left us together with a gigantic double bed.'

'Perhaps they had other things on their minds? They have had a lot of information to go through and you know they've been focused on it all day. Besides which, even if they do know, what's the problem? Sam and Tom are mates for gods sake, they aren't going to be bothered about what we get up to.'

Michael sighed. 'I know. It's just I'm not sure I like the idea that they all know. I'm too used to keeping things under wraps and this place is so different to HQ it's hard to get used to it. I suppose I'd like to think we could be open, but it's a bit scary.'

Peter leaned over and kissed him. 'We don't have to say anything. If they know, they aren't pushing us to admit it, so they'll let us deal with it in our own time. And again, I should make the point that they have bigger things to think about than the two of us right now.'

Michael smiled. 'Okay, I will try and stop worrying!' he shot Peter a sexy grin. 'Perhaps you could help take my mind off it?'

Peter growled and pounced rather than reply. They had been sat on the edge of the bed talking, but he pushed Michael back so his lower legs hung off the side but otherwise he lay back and Peter could swing one of his legs over and press their chests and lips together. Michael's hands soon moved to caress his asscheeks through his jeans and they deepened the kiss, fuelling their desire. Peter could feel his trousers getting tighter after only a minute. He decided they had too many clothes on and pulled off his top and then Michael's, moving his hands over the bare chest revealed and tweaking the hard nipples that stood on Michael's muscled pecs.

His hands then descended further so he could stroke his lovers hard cock. Michael shuddered at the contact and Peter wanted more reaction so he unzipped his trousers and slid his hand inside. Michael didn't have any underwear on and his hand was able to move around the smooth shaft without any further clothes getting in the way. He loved the feel of it in his hand, and hearing the groans of pleasure made it even better.

He quickly stripped Michael of his trousers and took in the sight of his lover naked before him, he was so beautiful to Peter he couldn't get enough of looking. He was on his knees on the floor and perfectly positioned to suck on Michael's dick, but he nudged his legs apart and went to work on his balls first, licking and sucking them and taking one at a time into his mouth for a thorough tonguing. Michael was pretty much incoherent but the sounds he was making were clearly pleasure, so Peter continued.

The scent down there, sweat and Michael's essence, was driving him crazy. He couldn't seem to get enough, and knew heading down would get him even more. He started to work his tongue across the perineum and soon licked across Michael's hole. He responded with shock, his body jumping at the contact, but his legs lifted so his feet were balanced on the edge of the bed, legs and asscheeks spread, clearly eager for more and wanting Peter to have as much access as he needed. Peter didn't wait for more invitation than that and moved to lick and kiss his lover's tight hole, loving the intimate contact, the taste and the moaning he heard.

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers