Cat's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to kiss my way softly along her cheeks and down to her neck. Kissing my way around behind her ear and along the back of her neck. My tongue tasting my way back to Cat’s earlobes and lingering just long enough to nibble on them and sucking them into my mouth. As I kissed and licked my way across the softness of her shoulders down to her breasts I could hear her breathing becoming more rapid as well as deeper.

I began to lick up the water drops that had formed from the warm rain that felt so very wonderful on our flesh, as they had collected on her breasts, over her entire beautiful body, as well as mine. As I slid down to my knees my hands were exploring the smoothness of her inner thighs. Slowly, sensuously making their way up to that so very soft place where her inner thighs meet her sweet pussy. Letting my fingers slip between the crease created between each leg and the outer edge of her pussy lips.

I looked up into Cat’s face and took a swollen nipple deeply into my mouth just as I heard her moans of pleasure begin to get louder. As I sucked as much of her sweet breast into my mouth as possible I felt her grasping my head very tightly through my hair. She gasped with pure pleasure as she pulled my face forcefully into her breast and I bit down on her nipple sharply but not hard enough to cause her discomfort and with this she cried out releasing her obvious desire for more. I let my left hand slide around behind and between her ass cheeks, spreading them just enough to begin letting my fingertips tease her sweet little hole. Each time a fingertip would touch it I could feel her tense with excitement. With my other hand I was still massaging one of her precious breasts.

As teased her other nipple by licking all around it and flicking my tongue tip over it I let the fingers of my right hand slide from her sweet breast and down until just starting to slip slowly into the wet warmth of her hot, smooth, shaved pussy. At the moment my fingers slid deeply into her wet pussy I sucked as much of her breast into the warmth of my mouth as I could manage, wanting to consume all of her.

I could hear Cat’s loud moans of pleasure but could not make out the words scattered in between. I allowed my fingers to penetrate deeply enough so that my fingers tips touched the back wall of her pussy, reaching that very excitable spot just under her cervix. As I started to pump them into her more forcefully I began to kiss my way across her breasts and down the softness of her side. Licking and kissing my way down, and over to tease her little belly button, tasting the raindrops that had collected there. And finally probing into her womanhood as the wetness now flooding from her sweet pussy covered and dripped from my hand.

It was at this point that the smell of her excited womanhood was overpowering my thinking, my control lust and my desire to consume as much of her sweet nectar as I could. Cat sensed my excitement as she lowered herself down onto her knees and parted her legs all the more. As she took my painfully hard cock into her hand, I lowered her even farther onto her back.

I could not stop myself from lowering my face down to just above her sweet pussy all the while still allowing my fingers to probe and excite her pussy even more. Her pussy was relaxing from the pure pleasure and began to open up and invite even more of my hand into her. Cat was now arching her back as she rubbed her pussy into my hand as it deeply stimulated the entire insides or her sweet treasure.

Very easily even more of my hand probed her slippery, warm wetness. I loved to watch as my hand spread her open, exposing even more of her so very soft pinkness for me to view. Cat’s pussy was incredibly beautiful, so very pink on it’s inner walls, it’s lips seemed to reach out and beg to be kissed and licked the more excited Cat became and it’s wonderfully smoothly shaved outside, so tender, so sweet.

Cat cried out loudly as I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue, flicking it rapidly over its throbbing swollenness. Letting my tongue lick circles around its edges while spreading its protective hood up and away from it with my other hand. Using the index finger and middle finger to spread the sensitive flesh around her clit apart causing this sweet little knob to seem to strain to reach out for my tongues touch. I felt Cat begin to shake involuntarily just as I sucked her clit into my mouth. As I began to rub it between the wet, softness of my lips I felt her pussy begin it’s contracting. This signaling what I wanted most, for Cat’s orgasms to begin. I continued to hand fuck her pussy as I allowed my tongue to slide down into the soft wetness that was now squeezing the hot juices out of her pussy with each contraction, as well as squeezing my fingers firmly with each contraction.

I wanted to lick up every drop of this wetness as its sweet and so very exciting smell flooded my senses. I slipped my hand out quickly and spread her legs as far as possible apart with Cats help, as she lifted and opened her legs more than I would have thought possible inviting me to consume her wetness.

As Cat pushed my face deeply into her dripping hot pussy she cried out,

“Oh god yes baby please eat my pussy. I love the way you’re tongue feels licking me deeply.”

I loved her taste. I loved the warmth of the wetness flooding out of her. The intoxicating smell of her pussy was driving me wild. I wanted to feel its warmth being spread over my tongue, lips, over my entire face.

I licked as deeply as possible into her soft pinkness and I felt as if I was being driven beyond control and had this irresistible urge to consume all of her. I seemed to lose sight of reality. Drifting off into a world where only Cat and her so beautiful body existed as I pleasured her. Then suddenly I was shocked back to reality as Cat cried out,

“ Baby make love to me. Please make love to me now, sweetheart, I want to feel you deep inside me now baby. I need you inside me when I cum”

As I kissed my way very quickly up over the flat of her stomach and her so very firm, beautiful breasts Cat spread her legs widely inviting me inside and grabbed me with both hands. Both hands grabbing my ass and pulling me into her. As I thrust my throbbing cock deeply into her sweet pussy, I could feel Cat dig her fingernails deeply, sharply into my ass.

I began driving my cock into her faster and harder as Cat pulled me even harder into her with each stroke. I could feel her warm wetness flooding out of her and being spread over not only both my cock and balls but also over her entire pussy and inner thighs. This helped us fit together even more easily and deeply as we both were well lubricated both inside and out helping to reduce any friction.

Cat began to scream,

“Yes… baby faster!, oh god yes fuck me hard baby”

Then as I felt her orgasms blend into one big continuous wave of pleasure I drove my cock into Cat as hard and as deep as I possibly could and remained deep inside her. I could feel her pussy contracting tightly around my cock. I pushed hard against her and began to rotate my hips, rubbing my cock all around inside her. Cat began to scream out in pure pleasure. No words just the animalistic expressions of lust and desire that were now impossible for her to hold back.

Cat then surprised me by crying out,

“ Baby, baby I’m Cumming, I Cumming hard baby, eat me, eat my pussy baby”

I pulled my cock out quickly and as I slid down to her convulsing with pleasure pussy I was wonderfully surprised to see that she was Cumming so intensely that her sweet cum was squirting out of her. She was so wet it actually was squirting out in a thick stream.

I could not have dreamed of this so wonderful offering as nothing turns me on more than the combination of knowing I’m pleasing my lover and consuming the product of her pleasure. As I opened my mouth allowing her hot warm pussy juice to squirt onto my tongue and filling my mouth wonderfully, I was rubbing her clit quickly, almost vibrating my fingers over her slippery hot clit. God, Cat tasted so good. I covered her entire pussy with my open mouth so I could let my tongue lick all of her pussy, deeply inside of her, lapping and sucking up her sweet nectar.

I rose to my knees and lifted Cat up onto hers as I turned her over. Stepping up behind her I let my cock slowly slip inside her sweet pussy. Feeling its warmth as it slipped over the head of my cock and down it’s shaft. Putting both hands on her hips I began to slowly rock back and forth cause my cock bend in the opening of her wet pussy. Forcing it to rub all the edges of the rim of her wet, hot pussy. This bending caused the head of my cock to rub around touching inside her everywhere.

Cat put her hands up on her hips, this helping her to gyrate her hips in time with mine. As I began to feel the cum building inside me, feeling it ready to explode deeply into Cat, I told her,

“Baby I’m going cum. I’m so very close baby I’m gonna cum baby”

Cat replied,

“ Cum baby. I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel your hot cum explode into my pussy. Cum baby, yes, please cum now”

As I pulled back out of Cat I told her quickly,

“Baby I want to look into your eyes when I cum”

I turned her over and slid my cock into Cat as she opened her legs and pulled me into her. As I started to fuck her hard and deep I could see in her eyes she could sense my excitement building. I could see in her eyes that my pleasure was turning her on. Cat cried out to me breathlessly,

“ Burt, oh Burt, cum baby cum. I’m going to cum again too baby. Oh god cum with me sweet baby”

Just as I felt my cum starting to explode out of me I felt cat’s pussy contracting involuntarily again. This turning me on all the more as I looked deeply into her eyes. Our eyes locked as our body’s lust and desire took over. The pleasure was incredible as I could feel the softness and warmth of Cats pussy, her contractions as we both came, and the pleasure we both were sharing.

As we both collapsed onto our backs exhausted and our breathing still racing we both lay back and noticed the sky had cleared. The air was clean from the rain and the stars were filling the night sky. I turned to cat and said,

“Oh sweet baby, that was truly incredible. You are so beautiful sweet heart. I want to make love with you my entire life, I want you to share the rest of our lives with me”

Cat smiled and replied,

“Burt sweetheart, you know I feel the same way. You have to know and feel as I do that we are meant to be together. Nobody could make me feel the way you just did.”

With that we shared a very long passionate kiss. Then I said to her,

“Babe, yes, what we just shared was very wonderful and I know no other women could ever give me the pleasure you do. I could never feel like I do, be this content, without you in my life. Cat I love you”

Cat smiled, as did I and I began to kiss my way down across her breasts and over her stomach. As I reached the smoothly shaved mound of her beautiful pussy I slowed and began softly kissing and licking her baby smooth flesh. I began to clean here all over in between taking moments to tell her how very beautiful she was. I licked down the crease between her inner thigh and her pussy, stopping long enough to lick her pussy lips clean of her sweet nectar that had eluded my mouth and tongue the first time.

Letting my tongue slide into and deeply between her pussy lips collecting every trace of her still hot, sweet nectar. I spread Cat’s legs open widely as she lifted and bent her legs at the knee. As I turned her onto her side I lifted one of her legs up and over my shoulder, exposing her sweet pussy, inner thighs and her beautiful ass. I heard soft moans of pleasure as I continued licking her tenderly all over. Licking her ass cheeks as well as in between them. As my tongue found her sweet, pink little hole again I felt her tense, but only momentarily.

As I began to tenderly lick her and clean her I told her that all of her was very beautiful in my eyes and I loved all of her. With this I felt her muscles begin to relax. As I probed her ass just slightly I heard a faint moan, I let my tongue slip very slowly into her, sliding in just a bit deeper and then slowly out finishing off with a soft little kiss. I then again said to Cat, “Babe I really do find all of you beautiful, I would do anything for you, for your pleasure. Babe, anything for you. I love everything about you”

As I kissed my way back up her so very beautiful body I heard cat whisper, “Burt, I love you too sweet man. Thank you for such a wonderful welcome you have given me tonight.”

I kissed Cat’s forehead and then looked into her eyes as I said,

“Babe, believe me when I say it’s been my pleasure. I truly do get so much pleasure from pleasing you, making you happy”

Cat and I lay back watching the stars in the night sky, enjoying the warmth of this beautiful night. I quietly laughed and Cat asked me what’s so funny. I looked at her, grinned and asked her,

“How much of the rain do you remember?”

Cat laughed and said,

“Yes, you’re right I forgot all about it soon after the first kiss.”

I also laughed and replied,

“Well, babe I wouldn’t change a thing, it all was wonderful”

Cat then replied,

“Yes it was Burt. Absolutely wonderful”

We then went back to snuggling and enjoying all the beauty surrounding us. The waves crashing against the rocks below. The star filled night sky and the moon just starting to rise up unexpectedly, as if born from the oceans mysterious depths. And of course Cat looked so very beautiful illuminated by the star and moonlight as well as the Pagoda lanterns soft glow. Cat truly was the most beautiful woman in the world. As Cat snuggled up next to me,

I believe we both knew,

THIS WAS JUST THE BEGINNING, OUR BEGINNING…BWL

12