Cat's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Cat closed her eyes absorbing every sensation, the rolling of her hips in time with the horse, her leaning as far as possible forward while arching her back. I could see her grinding her pussy into the horses back as she spread her legs open as far as she could, allowing as much pressure as she could to be transferred between them.

“Oh baby, I want to watch you cum baby. Sweet baby cum for me”

I said, encouraging her on even more.

“Oh God Burt, it feels sooo good. I would have never thought this would be so exciting, such a turn on. I can feel how wet I am, how hot and slippery my pussy is honey. I can feel his power with every step he takes, every time his body rises up to meet and please my pussy.

Yes…yes baby, I’m going to cum baby, I’m so close. Oh God, I’m going to cum sweet baby”

As I watched Cat riding her horse lustfully, rolling her hips back and forth as well as from side to side, I could not help but to release my cock from behind the binding of my pants. Allowing my hand to slowly stroke its hard length as I watched Cat being pleasured intently. I never thought I would ever be watching Cat getting off with another person let alone a horse, but somehow I found it incredibly exciting. Watching her excitement build as she ground her hot pussy into this powerful animal, just the fact that she was allowing me to watch as she pleasured herself to orgasm. Oh, and the look in her eyes of impatience as she frantically unbuttoned her pants, leaned back onto the full length of the horses back and then pulling both her pants and panties down over her legs quickly just before hurriedly tossing them to me.

Cat leaning back in this way with her legs spread widely open allowed me to see in fact how wet she was, the pinkness of her so beautifully shaved smooth pussy, glistening in the last of the day light from this wetness flowing out of her. I continued to stroke my hard cock, as I could not resist but to taste and smell the wonderful wetness Cat had deposited into her soft purple panties as I watched Cat lean forward again and again and again, in time with her horse’s powerful strides, sliding on the slippery wetness of her pussy.

I could see a large area of the horses back where its hair was saturated with Cat’s sweet, slippery nectar, allowing her so very hot, wet pussy lips to open up, allowing her to feel the coarseness of this animals hair rubbing against her inner thighs as well as the inside of her openly spread, wet pussy. The sliding and rubbing of her throbbing clit over the rippled muscles of this so very powerful and sleek animals back. The look of primeval lust in Cat’s eyes as she rode the loping rhythms of this unknowing surrogate lover.

Cat once again began to match the rhythms of the horse as well as spreading her wetness over her smooth shaved mound. Cat slipped her hand down between her open legs, spreading open her pussy lips and the protective hood over her clit as she rubbed her wet fingers over and into them. Sliding her fingers deeply into her wetness then rubbing all around inside her slippery, hot pussy, then slowly pulling them up through her pussy lips until reaching her clit. Cat began rocking almost uncontrollably as her fingertips pressed firmly over her swollen little clit, moving then quickly around in small circles and very quickly back and forth and from side to side feverishly as she shamelessly pleasured herself as I excitedly watched.

Cat’s moans grew louder and louder the closer she was getting to reaching orgasm. I also was so fucking horny from watching her that I sensed; I too would be soon unable to resist getting off by the escalating pleasure and lustful pressure building within me. Just as I thought Cat was going to cum, she surprised me by pulling up on her horses reins and bringing her horse to a sudden stop. As I brought my horse up alongside closely and also stopped, Cat cried out to me,

“Burt, come over onto my horse with me, please baby come over here quickly”

I didn’t know exactly what she had in mind but I was both to damn horny as well as to open to new experiences to question her. And I would never deny my love any measure of pleasure or need in any way. I slid across the back of my horse and surprisingly, easily slid over onto her horse, just behind Cat.

Cat lifted one leg over the horses back quickly turning around so that we were facing each other, my facing to the front of the horse, her the back. Cat then instructed me,

“Sweetheart, lean back and support yourself with your hands on the horses hips”

I did as Cat requested as she straddled my legs with hers and then moved up over my hips, placing her just above my very hard cock, which was pointing skyward, by supporting herself with her hands upon my thighs. Cat very slowly lowered herself down onto my awaiting cock, letting the head of my cock spread her sweet pussy lips open, then sliding over it until my erect cock was buried wonderfully deep into her sweet, steamy, wet pussy. Cat’s pussy felt so unbelievably wonderful as it surrounded my cocks full length with the soft warm walls of her pussy, and as I could feel her wetness running out of her onto the flesh of my inner thighs warmly.

I then leaned forward into Cat’s awaiting arms, putting my arms around Cat as she did the same with me. With a sudden little nudging of her heel Cat again had the horse in motion. Cat lifted her legs up placing her heels on the horse’s rump allowing her to lift up and then back down over my erect cock along with lingering against me just long enough to rotate her hips around in circles and from side to side. We began to time our movements with the horses as he began to pick up speed, as were we, Cat bouncing up and then back down onto my fully erect cock. Faster and deeper our bodies began to slap against each other’s. Driving my cock into Cat’s hot pussy with animalistic lust, from the timed movements of all three of us.

I felt Cat digging her fingernails deeply into the flesh of my back, holding on very tightly, and moaning, as was I with our sharing of this pure extreme pleasure. Feeling Cat bite into the bare flesh of my exposed shoulder I arched my back driving into even harder and faster than before. Cat then leaned her head back as her eyes closed and she cried out loudly.

“Oh baby I’m Cumming, I’m Cumming right now, I’m Cumming sweet baby”

I felt one big powerful contraction of her pussy muscles, followed by another and another and another, then more one right after the other, grasping my cock tightly with each powerful contraction. I felt the rush of warm pleasure flowing up through me and into my cock just before exploding into Cat. Cat leaned her head back and held me even tighter as I felt her wetness squirting out from between my cock and the walls of her convulsing pussy, timed with the rhythm of her contractions. Our eyes locked together, bound by our desire and passion as we both continued to share our wonderful orgasms as if we both were sharing the beautiful pleasure of only one, the same one.

We just continued holding each other tightly as the horse slowed to a stop and lowered its head as it began to eat the grasses of the mountaintop. Our passionate embrace highlighted by us breathlessly gasping for air, as we both were totally spent, totally satisfied, completely content. With my cock still held tightly in the embrace of Cat’s so very soft, warm pussy, we began to share little soft kisses over each others lips, nose, eyes, forehead and tenderly down each others neck, in between lovingly telling one another how deeply we loved them.

Cat then leaned back slightly and said,

“Oh Burt, look how beautiful the sunset is. I love you honey, very much”

I looked up and was wonderfully surprised by a very beautiful orange sunset. The sun was a bright orange ball slowly sinking into the evergreens of the distant ridge. There were just enough clouds in the evening sky to allow the sunset’s soft orange glow to turn them into an ever-moving canvas of soft heavenly sculpture. I then said sincerely to Cat,

“Yes baby, this sunset is very beautiful, but it does not compare to you and the beauty of making love with you. The beauty of loving and being loved by you has no equal, as you are the essence of pure ecstasy in my world, in my heart. I love you too sweetheart.”

Cat smiled as she ran one of her hands through my hair affectionately over and over as she expressed her thoughts by saying,

“Burt, you know I love you baby. When I am with you I feel like the only woman in the world. You make me feel beautiful, desired and loved more than I ever thought possible. Yes baby, I know you love me, just as I love you with all my heart”

I looked around and was happy to see my horse standing nearby and that we wouldn’t have to explain how or why he ran off without me. Cat and I sat watching the sun, this orange ball of fire, which looked so close, so huge as it slowly disappeared into the treetops. We held each other lovingly, sharing sweet tender kisses as the last little slice of the sun vanished before our eyes, only leaving its orange glow illuminating the clouds hanging over the horizon, betraying its very existence.

Cat and I shared one more deeply passionate kiss before I climbed back onto my horse and we began the ride back down the mountain, back through the old growth forest with some of its magnificent trees reaching more than a hundred feet up into the now night sky, as if reaching out for the millions of brightly shinning stars that hung in the velvet darkness of the vast unknown that made up the clear, black, night sky above Cat and I so beautifully.

We walked up to the truck only to be greeted by the rapidly wagging tail of Sierra, who was obviously very happy to see us both.

“I’m sorry baby, did you miss us? Huh boy? You know I would have taken you with us if I could have but the stables have strict rules concerning dogs. Well actually only one rule”

“No dogs allowed”

I said feeling very guilty.

I believe Cat felt the same way as she said,

“Don’t worry Sierra, I’ll take you for a walk as soon as we get to where were going to camp for the night”

And

“Burt, didn’t you say that was just a short distance up the road?”

“Yes, baby, maybe ten minutes farther up the main road and another five on the jeep trail” Cat and I jumped into the truck and I pulled back out onto the pavement of the main road which led directly to our main destination, which Cat still had no idea where or what it was. So far I had been very lucky as to being able to distract Cat each time we drove past surprise ruining signs on the roadside.

For me to keep my intended destination a secret this long was pretty amazing considering for the previous two hours of driving I had seen road signs that we had passed giving the distance to it as well as when to turn off, these including one big sign stating that this road only ended in one place, our secret destination.

I pulled the truck off the pavement and started driving slowly down the dirt jeep trail as I did not want to miss my turn off, which was very possible since it had been fifteen years since I was last here and had camped in the spot where I planned for us to spend the night. Finally I saw the very big, dead, old hollow tree that marked my final turn before reaching camp. That huge dead tree had been hit by lightening many years before, the ensuing fire had killed this what must have been a magnificent tree when living, and after dying and then drying out, the termites had hollowed it out over the many years. I used it as a landmark because you would never miss it in any weather as long as you made that first turn off the main paved road. I had forgotten after all these years about this tree, it was then that I realized that I hadn’t really needed to drive so slowly, fearing the passing of our planned camp.

I pulled the truck to the back of the clearing and stopped within twenty feet of the small stream that flowed year round through this hidden spot, which was surrounded by many Aspen trees. These same beautiful Aspen trees with their mostly golden leaves, as far as I knew lined the entire length of this small stream.

“Cat sweetheart, if you want you can take Sierra for that walk you promised him while I set up our camp for the night?”

I offered.

“You don’t need me to help? You sure you don’t mind honey?”

Cat replied.

“No sweetheart, I’m fine, actually I think it is a good idea, he needs to go for a walk after waiting in the truck for so long while we were horseback riding this evening”

I assured Cat.

Cat let Sierra out of the truck and then walked over to me, kissed me affectionately and said they wouldn’t be to long.

I called out as Cat and Sierra headed off into the trees by the stream,

“Cat! Just stay close to the stream and that way when you want to return you can just follow it back upstream, back to camp”

And

“If you do have any problems finding camp, just tell Sierra to go to the truck, he’ll head back here but won’t leave you. He might run ahead a little ways, but he always comes back to you so you can catch up”

Cat looked at me funny and quipped,

“Really? He won’t just run off and leave me? Are you kidding me again?”

“No sweetheart, I’m serious. If I’m not sure which direction the truck is, that is what I do. Really I’m not kidding sweetheart”

I assured her.

Not long after Cat and Sierra headed out they both disappeared into the white barked Aspen trees as I began setting up camp. I lit the lantern knowing that the headlights of the truck being on would soon run the battery down, and also that the lanterns light would also become a beacon leading Cat and Sierra back to our camp. After getting our nights camp set up I started to broil some chicken I had brought for one of our meals, and put some foil wrapped potatoes alongside the fire.

It wasn’t long after finishing setting up a small table I had brought for us to use with knives, forks, paper plates and everything else for our meal that I saw Cat and Sierra coming through the Aspen trees, and just in time for dinner.

Cat called out, as she got close,

“Mmmm, what smells so good I’m starving?”

Later after finishing our dinner I made us both a Snugglers, which is hot chocolate and a shot of Peppermint Schnapps. After enjoying our Snugglers and cuddling around the campfire for an hour or so, we decided to get to sleep early, as I had told Cat we were only about an hour from the surprise destination and we would be getting up fairly early as well as having a long day tomorrow but not explaining any further.

Cat snuggled up to me in the double sleeping bag that made up our bedding along with the queen-sized air mattress I had inflated and put down for our comfort. We lay back snuggling as we watched the stars of the night sky and talking of its beauty and pointed out some of the very distinct constellations overhead. I felt my eyes getting heavy as I told Cat,

“GOODNIGHT BABY, I LOVE YOU”

But as I turned to kiss her goodnight I found that she had already drifted off to sleep. Cat looked so very beautiful snuggled up safely there next to me under the stars, so very peaceful, like a sleeping angel. Yes, my angel. I didn’t have the heart to awake her, so I just kissed her softly on the forehead and whispered as not to disturb my beautiful sleeping angel,

“Goodnight my love”

The first sound I heard of the morning is what woke me in the first place, a damn big, blue mountain jays squawking,

“CAW!…CAW!…CAW!”

He cried out, interrupting the peaceful silence of the morning. The sun was just rising up through the evergreens and I could smell the pine scent of our still smoldering campfire. The early morning mist rising silently up through the branches of the nearby trees. It was a beautiful morning in the high country of the Cascade Mountains of Oregon. The sky was very blue, without a cloud anywhere that I could see. The air was crisp and clean, and seemed to have a refreshing effect on you as you took your first deep breaths of the day. The chipmunks were jumping from limb to limb of the surrounding trees as if they were children playing an early morning game of tag.

I watched Cat still sleeping silently, looking at how peaceful, how innocent and beautiful she was as she lay there next to me. I leaned over very slowly and carefully as not to awake my sleeping beauty and brushed her silky hair from over her eyes, then kissed her forehead lightly. I could not help but to think I was the luckiest man in the world, how much I loved her and of how devoted my life was to her, as well as feeling the excitement of the future that lay ahead for us. Thinking of how we were sharing this incredible beauty that was everywhere to be seen around us. Smiling to myself as I thought what a perfect way to start our day. And how there was not another woman anywhere I would rather have laying so beautifully next to me or that I would choose to be so in love with.

Cat began to slightly move as she started to wake up, I watched as she slowly open her hazel eyes only to be followed by her beautiful captivating smile.

“What are you doing honey? How long have you been watching me?”

Cat asked as she continued to smile.

“For awhile sweetheart, I didn’t want to wake you. GOOD MORNING BABY, I LOVE YOU” I said also smiling widely.

Cat rolled over to hug and kiss me, and it was then that she first felt the hardness of my cock as it pressed into her stomach.

“Wow! You’re awfully happy to see me this morning”

Cat said as she slipped her hand down and over my fully erect and very hard cock.

I wake up many mornings with a painfully hard cock, as that is when all men have their highest testosterone levels and are well rested. But my looking at Cat’s beautiful nude body was the main reason my excitement was showing, as she was incredibly sexy, and unbelievably desirable. I always became hard just thinking of her, so this was no surprise to me, or to Cat, as she knew me by now very well. We both knew each other well by this time, both knowing we seemed to be perfect for each other, knowing the depth of our unconditional love.

Cat turned on her side facing away from me and scooted up against my chest in the spooning position. As she reached between her legs, Cat guided my cock into her already very wet pussy from behind. I whispered softly to Cat noticing how wet she was,

“Looks like you’re just as happy to see me this morning, why is that baby? Why so wet, not that I’m complaining”

Cat giggled and replied,

“Dreaming, I was dreaming we were making love in a waterfall just before I woke up”

I slipped my upper leg between Cat’s legs but stayed mostly in the spooning position, as we liked this position better as it allowed for deeper penetration. Cat’s pussy felt so wonderfully warm this morning, so wet, so soft inside, and so very, very good as I began to slide in and out of her very slowly. I loved the way it felt as my hips slapped against the softness of her ass. I began letting my cock slowly slide all the way out of her with each stroke, only to again slip its head back in between the sweet lips of her pussy, over and over again, but always slowly so we could enjoy every little sensation of my cock spreading her warm nectar drenched pussy lips and then the touching of the inside of her pussy as its full length slid so deeply into her.

All the while my hand was squeezing her firm breasts, or pinching her nipples as well as massaging her clit. I could smell her wetness as the thought of and feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her wet, hot pussy was driving both of us close to orgasm. Cat smelled so wonderfully sweet mixed with the early mornings crisp, clean air.