Cat's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Baby, this is for you, I want you to cum, don’t worry about me sweetheart, you just cum as intensely as you can and as loudly as you want to. We are completely alone out here baby and nobody can hear you sweetheart. Please don’t hold anything back, I want you to come like you have never cum before, let go completely, only feeling every wonderful sensation, don’t think about anything, just feel baby, just let the feelings of pure pleasure overwhelm all your thoughts, yes just feel baby”

I pleaded with Cat.

Cat reached around behind herself placing her hand on my hip. I began to increase both the speed and force of my hips driving into her. I began to drive into her harder and faster as I pulled her into me by her hips timed with each of my forceful thrusts, always letting my cock slip completely out of her so the next thrust would force its way into her wonderfully wet pussy, spreading her sweet pussy lips and driving its full length until its head found the spot under her cervix. I had to grit my teeth from my straining brought on by my experiencing this extreme excitement and raw pleasure, just as Cat was moaning loudly with each thrust of my cock as it forced its way into her.

I grabbed Cat’s lower hip with both hands and lifted her slightly up off the sleeping bag as I drove into her even harder. I now started to stop deep inside Cat just long enough to rotate my hips, rubbing my hard cock all around deep inside her hot pussy, this causing Cat to cry out loudly,

“OH GOD BABY! That feels so good, Yes baby…Oh yes, your cock feels so good inside me! Make me cum baby! Please make me cum!

I began driving as hard as deep and as fast as I could all the while pulling Cat’s hips into me, our bodies slapping forcefully together when Cat screamed out!

“OH BABY… I’M CUMMING!… I’m CUMMING BABY!… I’M……. OHHHHHH!…….I’M!………..YES!…….YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!”

That was all I could stand as I felt my cum begin to pump out of my throbbing cock into her uncontrollably, into her rapidly convulsing pussy. Feeling the warmth of both of our juices spilling out of Cat’s sweet pussy and running over her lower leg onto mine, feeling my legs spreading this wonderful wetness all over us as I was now straddling her lower leg, but still in a sitting position with my balls and ass cheeks sliding up and down in the warm wetness of Cat’s inner thigh as I continued pumping my cum into her convulsing, hot pussy. Cat’s pussy muscles contracting and relaxing very rapidly, Cat was very loudly moaning and digging her nails into my ass as she pulled me deeply into herself with my every thrust.

Cat cried out loudly,

“BABY! PUSH HARD! PUSH INTO ME DEEP BABY, PUSH, PUSH!”

As I pushed as hard and as deep into cat as I could, Cat’s pussy squeezed my cock very hard as it stopped convulsing, just squeezing it tightly, tighter than I had ever felt her squeeze my cock before. Her entire body began to shake, as Cat screamed out,

“OH MY GOD BABY!”

Then Cat just went limp in my arms, so I carefully lowered her back down onto the sleeping bag and slid up against her with my chest flush against the warm flesh of her bare back and with my arm around her so that my right had was kneading her breast in a comforting manner as I asked her,

“Sweetheart, are you alright?”

I could feel Cat’s labored breathing against my chest, as well as hearing her gasp breathlessly for air, even though I was doing the very same thing as a result of our passionate lovemaking.

“Baby, you ok?”

Again I asked as I leaned over her and kissed her cheek.

Cat just looked up at me and nodded yes. Knowing she was ok, just not saying anything just yet, I lay back and held her with my cock still deeply inside her. I ran my fingers lovingly through her beautiful brown hair as I softly kissed the back of her neck and over both shoulders.

Soon I felt Cat pull me into her softly as I heard,

“Ummm, Oh baby that was incredible”

This coming from Cat’s soft voice.

“Yes, baby it was wonderful, I love it when you do not hold back”

I said agreeing with Cat

Cat then added,

“No, you don’t understand. This was different honey. I thought I was going to pass out, my orgasm became so strong it felt as if the contractions were coming so fast and so intensely that they kind of locked up my muscles, my breathing, my thoughts, everything, they stopped coming in waves and just gripped all of me, everything I am with one intense, continuous wave of pure pleasure. Baby it was truly incredible”

“Sweetheart I felt that, you stopped having contractions and just held on tightly to my cock. I thought you were just holding onto to me tightly with everything you had because it felt so good”

I explained to Cat.

“I was, I was baby because it was so wonderfully intense, such pure pleasure that all I could do was hold on and just let it happen, let it consume me. I almost always get to a point when we make love that my orgasm becomes so overwhelming that I am afraid to let go any further, afraid to lose control, even though it feels wonderful, it is so powerful I just kind of freeze up and block it from going any further”

Cat lay there thinking for a moment just as I was, and she then said,

“Sweetheart, this time I just let go, and once I made it past that wall it was incredible. I have never felt such intense pure pleasure, never felt such an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction, never ever felt this good with anyone sweetheart. Never been consumed with such pure pleasure. Thank you baby, thank you”

I held Cat tightly and as I kissed her I then told her,

“No baby, thank you. You have made me the happiest man in the world, as nothing could ever give me more pleasure than sharing something as wonderful as you just said you just felt with me. Nothing could make me happier than to know you felt such wonderful pleasure with me, I love you so very, very much baby”

“I love you too Burt”

Cat said as she turned just enough to kiss my lips softly and with her lips brushing against mine delicately she mouthed the words,

“I love making love with you. I really do love you Burt, with all my heart”

After spending the very early morning just watching the rest of the sunrise and talking, we packed up camp. After loading everything into the truck we jumped in and headed out to the main road. It was a very beautiful ride as the truck made its way winding up and up the small paved road through the heavy forest.

Approaching the top of the mountain Cat said to me,

“Wow! This is a big mountain how high up are we?”

I told cat I wasn’t really sure but I did know she was going to be very surprised when she discovered where we really were. Explaining to her that where it seemed we were wasn’t what it seemed, but for her not to worry as I knew she would be very excited once she realized where we were and where we were headed after we would leave the truck behind.

Cat looked at me with a very puzzled look on her face and said,

“What? What are you talking about? That didn’t make any sense to me at all. Ok then, where are we?”

I just laughed and pointed as we came into the parking lot at summit that overlooked the entire area, this affording us the view I had been anticipated revealing to Cat for so very long now. This view finally before us in all its glory as we pulled into a parking spot and stopped.

I looked over at Cat and saw that her eyes were wide open with disbelief, disbelief from the overwhelming beauty she was seeing before her, but also from realizing finally what I meant, realizing finally where we really were. Cat then turned and looked at me and said,

“ My God this is incredible, I have never ever seen anything like this anywhere. Burt, this is truly beautiful. I would have never guessed we would end up in such an amazing and beautiful place. Thank you honey, thank you. I love you so very much Burt. It’s perfect”

…BWL