Catscratch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kabuki
kabuki
7 Followers

Ashani felt his entire body rock into the vampire's mouth, stabbing deep into the back of his throat as his seed shot out in several spurts. Ashani heard his scream echoing through the room, his throat burned at the sensation.

Nikolai licked his lips clean and then ran his eyes over the quivering tiger. The vampire rose, pushing the tiger back so that his flaring muscles might unknot. Nikolai removed the collar and set it aside, pressing the manacle key into Ashani's hand. "To remember..." Nikolai remarked softly, “And it grants you a favor...for you have pleased me beyond your punishment, cat..."

Ashani could not find his voice and whispered, "Thank you."

Nikolai chuckled, "Ah my virgin-cat...thank you...it was...delicious...you are free to go...You may leave...unmolested."

Ashani nodded and smiled at the darkly beautiful vampire, sliding from the bed to the floor. His legs did not want to make him stand. He looked at the vampire with his glimmering tiger eyes and shifted form. A black tiger emerged from his flesh, standing and shaking slightly before laying eyes on the vampire. The beast roared something like recognition of respect and power before walking out Nikolai's door.

Nikolai smiled and whispered, “Soon...you can try again, little cat..."

kabuki
kabuki
7 Followers
12