Cattleman's Homecoming

Story Info
Sexy homecoming for a tired rancher man.
1.1k words
4.21
26.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taniera
Taniera
7 Followers

Eden was standing out in the rain, waiting. Water ran down her nakedness in cascading rivulets. Her aching nipples hardened to rigid peaks. Goose bumps rose, danced across her flesh, then calmed as she breathed deeply. Colt would be home soon--she could always "feel" it when he was on his way.

All the images of her imagined lovemaking flashed through her needy mind, like the lightning that streaked across the torrid sky. Eden anticipated their coupling as the frigid rain licked at her heated skin. Her inner heat wet, and slick from need--not just want. True, desperately aching need.

Colt been gone for a month this time It was his longest time away yet. The business trips were always lucrative and their bank account always swelled sizably. Despite all of that, she felt his absences keenly. They'd moved to the country, far from judgmental assholes who would only persecute them for their choice of lifestyle. So without him, Eden was alone with the horses and their dogs Sam and Gretta.

She tried to fill her time, almost obsessively. Eden toiled laboriously in the gardens, kept the horses and stables spotless. T he dogs were always groomed to show dog status after their outings. The house gleamed with her industrious attentions as well, the floors shone, the faucets sparkled, the carpet appeared new still, after two years, she still kept the place in new condition.

She saw it suddenly, the first glimpse of headlights. Just around the bend. Her heart leaped as she saw his truck winding into view. Soon her wait would be over. Soon, Eden would be surrounded by, engulfed by, and dominated--possessed to her core by him. She couldn't wait! The breeze began to pick up, and caused her to chill again.

Colt finally pulled into the drive. His large blue diesel dually rumbled its way up the hill. When it broke the crest of the hill, he saw Eden, in all her splendid glory. She was waiting for him as he'd seen her do so many times before. Still, he never got tired of seeing her. His body ignited to white hot flame, and he switched off the engine.

He forced himself to grab his gear and pretend not to notice her nakedness. Colts eyes said different, as did his cock, but he wanted, no, needed to build this moment--the triumphant taking his prize. Together, as if her nakedness were everyday, they walked up the steps of the porch. He tossed his gear just inside the door of the mud room and only then did he turn and lay heated claim to Eden's slick, and hungry body.

He picked her up and carried her to the couch. Colt's clothes felt rough, on her sweet, and tender skin. They rubbed her to a hyper-sensitized state. When his hands followed, she almost came unglued gasping his name. Their eyes locked as he dipped his head and then closed his eyes in bliss.

Colt kissed Eden, commanding her eager response. His day old beard was lightly scratchy and felt wonderful against her skin as his moist hot mouth roamed her sweet, upturned face. She was molten lava inside.

Eden tore his shirt. The buttons flew. She barely heard them scatter and hit the floor--already working on loosening his belt. She unbuttoned his wranglers while he kicked off his boots. With her teeth, she slid his boxers down one side at a time until he was exposed, his hands wrapped themselves in her hair as her rosebud mouth clamped down sweet and hot on the pulsing tip of his member. He couldn't remember it ever feeling this intense, or sweet, this woman never ceased to amaze him. She nipped at his hips, licked him, teased the head of his cock mercilessly.

He groaned aloud "Woman!" With that, he knelt and pinned her beneath him. With the space, some sanity was restored to him, Colt vowed to himself to get even.

Agonizingly slow, he worked his way from her shoulders to her breasts. A little larger than a baseball, a little smaller than a soft ball, perfect, pink nipples eagerly waited his attention. As he latched onto one smiling at her little gasp when he nipped at her.

Here and there on his way down, Colt gently grazed her with his chin...then kiss the spot he'd roughed up. At this point she was writhing beneath him, incoherent and open to anything he wanted. He moved further down, past her hips, to her mound. He noted with some pleasure, it was completely bare, soft and smooth.

That would make for some real fun later, he thought, he sucked softly on one lip. When her hips rose to grind into his face, he grinned evilly and backed away. Eden groaned in frustration, he sucked on the other lip and she broke down and begged. "Please! Oooh God I can't stand it! I want you in me!" He growled a coarse denial, then dove mouth first for her sweet treat in between.

He was determined to make her wait just a little more. He would make this night one she'd never forget--neither would he if they kept going like this. His hot mouth closed down on her slickened, swollen clit, she arched and screamed his name.

His mind went blank, all thoughts of waiting went out the window. Colt grabbed Eden's hips and rammed his needy member deep and sure inside her with a single thrust, and waited, pulsing for her to steady, both perilously close to the edge of insanity. Then, they began moving in the age old rhythm of lust and need. She slid her hands down his sweat slickened back, and raked her nails along his back shooting sensation straight to his cock.

He leaned down and took her soft breast into his mouth and suckled, nipped and then blew on the wetted skin. He watched in satisfaction as the nipple puckered and raised, and gave it another flick of his tongue. He felt his body begin to loose it, the first flicker of fire in his ass, as it crept up toward his tightening balls, he began to thrust harder, swiveling his hips and making her pant.

She became a wild thing, his cocked started to swell to that final girth. He was ready to shoot his load like a canon this time. The sensation of her spasms tipped the scales. He was blinded by the flashes of light behind them as his orgasm ripped through him. He was buried as deeply as a man could go in her wetness as his cock erupted as her pussy continued to spasm around him. Spent, he laid on her, propping himself on his elbows so he didn't crush her. Eden finally looked up at him, all the love and longing there for him to see, no covers, no hiding, just the naked truth...love.

Taniera
Taniera
7 Followers