Catwoman's Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,740 Followers

Chris broke their kiss and pulled back to take off his cape. Kelly stared at him, mesmerized by his charm. He threw his cape on the floor and picked her up easily and laid her on his bed. He grabbed her foot and took off her boot and proceeded to take the other boot off. His hands crept up her legs and between her thighs. He grabbed her pussy making her moan.

"I want this so bad," he said in a raspy voice.

"I want to give it to you. Get inside me please!" She begged him.

Chris unbuttoned his pants pulling out his hard cock letting Kelly gave a good look at what would be inside of her pussy.

"Oh my god!" She gasped.

"You want this baby?" He asked grabbing her hand, taking off her leather gloves, and placing it on his cock.

Kelly felt her pussy get so wet as she touched his cock. It was so big and thick throbbing in her hand. "I do! I want this cock!"

Chris took her hand off his cock leaving her aching for more. He then proceeded to take off the bottom portion of her costume leaving her in nothing but her black thong panties.

"Hmmm are these new underwear? I thought you said you didn't like to wear thongs," he said sweetly.

Kelly blushed. She had almost forgotten that Kathy never wore thongs because they made her feel uncomfortable. "They are new and I wore them tonight because I know you like me in them."

"I do. Very much, but I'd like you better out of them," he said sliding her thong off her body.

She saw his eyes widen as he stared at her pussy. She placed her hand on her left thigh to cover up her tiny birthmark. He reached down and touched her pussy spreading her lips and lightly pinching her clit between his fingers.

"Ooh!" Kelly cooed.

"Wow, you shaved too? Mmm very nice," Chris smiled at her.

Shit! I forgot that Kathy only trims her pussy!

"Make love to me Chris," Kelly urged.

Chris didn't waste anymore time and positioned himself between her legs as he plunged his cock inside of her making her shriek with pleasure. Kelly wrapped her legs around him pulling him closer to her. He began pumping her pussy fast. Kelly pulled the straps of her top to the side letting her tits pop out. Chris leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth as he continued to fuck her.

He took turns sucking on each nipple slowing down a bit. Kelly looked into his eyes while he looked at her. "I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too Kell...I mean Kathy."

Kelly's heart pounded. "W-what?"

Chris stopped. He was panting. "I'm sorry, I said I love you Kathy."

"No you didn't. You said Kelly. Didn't you?"

Chris' cock throbbed inside of her. "I'm sorry I let it slip out again."

"Again?" Kelly thought. Had he mentioned her before while making love to Kathy? Oh God that was hot!

"It's ok, I know it's easy to get us confused," Kelly said in a flirty voice. "Now keep fucking me before I explode!"

Chris groaned and began thrusting his cock in and out of Kelly once again. Kelly's heart fluttered knowing that he'd let her name slip out in one of the most intimate moment two people can share.

Chris stopped again and pulled his cock out. Kelly figured he was going to cum but he didn't. Kelly stared up at him silently questioning him why he had pulled out his cock.

"Turn around baby, please," he begged.

She turned over on her tummy. He lifted her up slightly. "Get on all fours," he demanded.

Kelly got on all fours with her ass up in the air. Chris slid his cock in her pussy once again giving her the most ultimate pleasure.

"Ooh yes! Fuck me Chris, fuck me!" Kelly blurted out.

He put his hands on her waist and began pounding her pussy. "Oh fuck, baby, I'm going to cum...I don't want to...you feel so tight!"

"Cum in me!" Kelly yelped.

Then once again she felt him pull his cock out and lay it on her ass. He leaned down and turned her face to give her a long wet kiss. "How about I put my cock in your special spot where I can finish off?"

Special spot? Kelly thought. "Y-yes," she whispered nervously.

Chris placed one hand on her lower back slowly letting it slide to her ass. Kelly closed her eyes at his gentle touch. He then spread her ass cheeks opened making her eyes open up quickly and widen. "Oh god he's going to put it in my ass!" Kelly feared anal sex since she had never had it.

She felt him insert a finger inside her pussy and move it around. He then moved it to her forbidden hole. Kelly squirmed. "Hmm, a bit tight back here aren't you. Well, we'll fix that in a bit." Chris rasped.

Kelly closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. She moaned softly trying to get used to Chris' finger. He moved his finger around slowly. Kelly began to find it quite arousing. Then Chris did something Kelly never thought a guy would do to her. She felt him slide his finger out of her ass and felt his hot breath caressing her skin. Kelly's eyes widened as Chris began slide his tongue on her tiny puckered hole. His slick tongue teased her backside making lazy circles.

"Oh my god!" Kelly panted.

"You like this baby? I love to taste you. I can feel your warmth," Chris said.

"I like it! I love it!" Kelly blurted out.

She began to feel relaxed. Chris tongue was slowly making its way inside her tight hole getting more of her taste. Kelly backed her ass on his face enjoying his tease. Chris wiggled his tongue making her squirm more. His hand reached for her pussy rubbing it gently. Kelly began to grind her pussy on his hand feeling intense pleasure building up. Kelly was moaning loudly and her climax was about to reach its point, but at that moment, Chris slipped his tongue out. Kelly groaned in agony.

"You tease!" She said frustrated.

He laughed softly and touched her hair. "I'm no tease. I'm going to really finish you off."

He stood up and backed away slightly. Kelly could feel him poking her puckered hole with his cock. He was going to enter her. Kelly shrieked as he tried to slip the head in.

"Ooh owww!"

"I'm sorry baby. I guess you need a bit more lube." Chris moved his cock from her ass to her pussy. He entered her pussy slowly moving his cock in and out getting his cock lubed with her juices.

"You're so wet. I think your honey will lube my cock up nicely."

"Oooh yesss!" Kelly cried out feeling his cock inside of her once again.

"Ahhh baby you feel so good." Chris said and pulled his cock out. He went back to her ass. Kelly's face was down on the pillow and her eyes squinted as soon as he began to insert his cock in her ass.

"Mmm here is your special spot. You love it up your ass don't you baby?" Chris whispered.

"Uh mmmmgghhh y-yes!" Kelly moaned in pain.

"Just relax baby, relax for me. Let me get inside of you," Chris urged.

Kelly took a deep breath and let herself go. She could feel him entering her slowly, little by little until finally he was buried inside of her. "Ahhhh g-god!" Chris grunted.

"Mmmggghhh!" Kelly screamed out as she buried her face into the pillow to drown out her screams.

His cock started to pump her ass very slowly. His hands grabbed her waist. Kelly found the pain slowly going away with each thrust of his cock. Chris' balls were hitting her ass as he increased pace.

"Your ass is s-so tight! My cock can hardly fit inside! Oh fuck yes!" Chris was now pumping her ass harder.

Kelly lifted her head up from the pillow and smiled. Anal sex didn't feel gross like she had heard it would. She was actually enjoying how nasty and forbidden it felt. Chris slid one hand from her waist to her pussy. His fingers searched her swollen clit until they found her treasure. He pinched her clit with his fingers and began to flick it. Kelly arched her back and let out a loud moan.

"Y-yes! Keep playing with my pussy! Fuck my ass hard baby, fuck it!"

Chris did as she requested and his balls slapped hard against her ass. "I'm so close! I'm going to shoot my cum baby!"

"Cum in my ass! Let me feel you explode!" Kelly cried out.

Chris flicked her clit faster and Kelly's entire body tightened. Her heart raced, her mouth got dry and she burst. A hard orgasm ripped through her entire body at that moment.

"Ooooh! Mmmggghhhh! I-I'm cumming! Chris, feel me!"

"I feel you baby, now get ready for my load. It's a big load baby! Arrrgghhhhh ughhhhhh!"

Kelly's body shuddered feeling his big hot load shooting inside of her ass. It felt as if he couldn't stop cumming. His sticky warm cum filled her ass giving her a warm tingling feeling all over. Chris slid his cock out and a soft pop was heard as he exited her.

Kelly let her body drop down to the bed as she tried to recover. Chris ran his hands up and down her back and lay next to her. "I love you."

Kelly turned to face him. He raised his body up and removed his Batman mask. Kelly turned on her back and lifted her head up slowly taking off her mask and they began to share a long wet kiss. Chris ran his hand down her body from her breasts down to her thighs then he froze. Kelly saw his eyes staring at her left thigh. She knew he had seen her birthmark.

"Kelly?" He asked in a shocked toned.

"Yes. It's me Chris. Kathy wasn't able to make it tonight."

"Kelly?" He echoed again.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me but I had to do this."

Chris didn't say anything else. Instead, he moved towards her and gave her another long wet kiss.

"I love you," Kelly cooed.

"Kelly, oh god Kelly! I can't believe it's actually you. I've dreamt about this."

"Me too."

* * *

"Kelly? Hey Kell I'm home," Kathy shot out as she entered the apartment later on that night. " Sis? Where are you? You would never believe what a horrible time I had with Mark-" her eyes widened as she opened her sister's bedroom door and saw her twin sister in bed with her boyfriend.

"What is going on here?" Kathy asked narrowing her eyes at them.

"I'll tell you what's going on," Chris began as he sat up. "All you gave me this Halloween was a bad trick, and your sister gave me my treat. Happy Halloween."

jessy19
jessy19
2,740 Followers
12