Caught

Story Info
His best laid plans go awry.
2.2k words
4.2
102k
26
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been planning my downfall for weeks. Putting together the right outfit, working out the best place to be in the house, practicing my lines to appear convincingly surprised, everything was lined up perfectly.

For a few months the relationship between me and my fiancé, Janice, had been just a little kinky. She had cottoned on to my submissive tendencies and we had played a few games where she took the lead, and she certainly seemed to enjoy my attentions. She had even made me wear her panties one evening, during foreplay, and had extracted a confession from me that I used to borrow my mother's panties and hosiery out of the laundry when I was a teenager. It was that evening, when Janice had teased me and called me her little sissy, that had convinced me that I could let her in on my cross-dressing habit, but whenever I tried to broach the subject my mouth would go dry and I would wimp out.

However, I envisaged a fool proof way of letting her know, I would let her catch me dressed and then confess my desires. Indeed, I would go the whole way, and wear my favorite outfit, I planned to wear my cute French Maid's outfit and my chastity cage. That way my all of my fantasies would be out in the open. I was taking a risk, but given that she seemed to enjoy our little games I figured that even if she took things the wrong way I would be able to get her to understand. I wasn't angling for a 24/7 kinky lifestyle, just the odd weekend of playing Mistress and Maid.

For weeks I studied Janice's movements, to find a time she might arrive home when I wouldn't normally be around, so I could be convincingly surprised. The ideal time appeared to be early Wednesday evening. She seemed to get home early from work on that day, to make up for other longer days, but as my hours were regular, and as I worked further away, I had not noticed this pattern before.

So my plan took shape, I would call in sick on Wednesday, spend the day making myself as feminine as possible, and be caught in the act by her 'surprise arrival'.

I had a wonderful Wednesday, pampering myself, shaving my already sparse body-hair, putting on my sluttiest makeup. I even decided to spring clean whilst in my uniform and chastity. As the all important hour approached, I put my older chastity device and all of my keys on the kitchen table, and waited at the back of the house with the laundry, where I could pretend not to have heard her come in.

I couldn't help but smile to myself as I heard the keys turn in the lock, all of my planning had come to fruition. At the same time my tummy was doing cartwheels, and my restricted erection throbbed beneath my sheer panties, as I anticipated the avenues that may lead from here. I took a deep breath, and began a nonchalant mince into the kitchen, swinging my hips to allow my short black skirt maximum movement, so as to reveal my stocking tops. I had rehearsed my reaction, but nothing could prepare me for the shock I received, for as I breezed through the door from the utility room I was greeted by two surprised women, my fiancé and her mother!

---

My mind was in a panic, my rehearsals had required a dash through the now crowded kitchen to the safety of the bedroom en-suite. Instead I stood dumbstruck my gaze flicking between my fiancé's shocked look, her mother's wry amusement and the now inaccessible path to the hallway. Her mother spoke first, sarcasm dripping from every syllable, she turned to her daughter "well, I can't say I didn't warn you about him dear," and instead of me escaping to the hallway, Janice made a hurried and tearful dash for the bedroom.

My legs gave way, and I fell to the floor in shame, landing in the corner besides the scullery door, the skirt of my now ridiculous feeling uniform billowing around me, my painted face in my lace gloved hands. What had I done.

Mrs Taylor broke the silence once again, "this looks intriguing," I listened with dread to the sounds of her examining my chastity device, and the jangling of keys "and two different sets of keys, are you wearing one of these devices dear?"

Sheepishly I looked up at her, she had always been an imposing figure, but from my position, cowering in the corner she loomed above me, I could feel myself blush as I nodded. She smiled at me disarmingly, and stepped towards me, offering a hand to help me up. I took it, and she pulled me to my feet with little effort. Even in my heels we didn't quite stand eye to eye, I tried to cast my eyes down in shame. She took my chin firmly in her hand, and tilted my head up, staring deeply into my eyes.

"It's ok dear, I understand. I have known many boys like you." I just blinked in disbelief, as she continued in her soothing voice. "I am sure I can help my daughter understand. Would you like me to help smooth things over?" I nodded with renewed hope but before I could answer, she placed a finger over my glossy lips.

"Shhh my meek little thing, you needn't say anything just yet, I haven't explained my terms. But, first things first, why don't you put the kettle on" she said, turning me towards the kitchen counter and patting me on the bottom, "while I go and have a chat with Janice... there's a good girl." and before I could so much as thank her she was out of the door. I looked across at the kitchen table and noticed with apprehension that the keys were gone.

I waited for what seemed like an age in the kitchen, trying to keep myself busy with little chores as the teapot slowly cooled. Finally Mrs Taylor returned with a look of concern on her face, carrying my sport's bag.

"I think we should leave her be, let things sink in for a while, I suggested you sleep at my place while she thinks things over. I packed you some things, but no time for the tea, I think we should leave" she held out her hand but I hesitated.

"but... I'm still in... what about these clothes?"

"No need to worry your pretty little head, my car is in the drive and it's getting dark." she reached for my reluctant hand and whisked me towards the hallway as fast as my heels would carry me. Before I had fully grasped what was happening I was bundled into the back of her Mercedes and we were speeding down the street.

---

An hour later, we were in the impressive drawing room of her huge house, Mrs Taylor was seated comfortably in a high backed armchair while I was stood meekly before her, head down as if studying my hands, grasped as they were in front of my white lacy apron.

"Well" she begun in a formal, almost stern manner, "I suppose you would like to know what I discussed with my daughter."

"Yes of course I would, why are..."

"Shush!" She snapped, and I jumped at her abruptness. "One thing at a time. Now where was I. Well, my daughter is very disturbed by your sordid little games."

"But we..."

"Oh do be quiet, and listen, I am trying to help you". Her severe tone made me stop, and I figured I had best hear her out. Besides I didn't really want to explain about our kinky games in the bedroom.

"She wanted to kick you out of the house, there and then. Throw you onto the street in your 'silly sissy uniform'. I begged her to give you a chance. You should thank me for my intervention."

Silence hang in the room, as she seemed to study me. It slowly dawned on me that she was waiting for me to actually thank her.

"Oh yes, uh... thank you Mrs Taylor, I am sure..."

"That's better, but given that you are all dressed up as a servant, I think Marm would be more appropriate don't you agree?"

Shocked I looked up at her, studying her features for any sign of amusement, was she joking? Was she mocking me? She looked very serious as she waited for a response. She was watching me like a hawk, leaning forward in her chair with her elbows on the arm rests and the fingertips of each hand touching each other in front of her pursed lips. I lowered my gaze,

"I suppose you are right."

"You suppose I am right...?" her expectant tone of voice leading me to answer her.

"I suppose you are right Marm." As I spoke those words my stomach tightened. Where was this going. Was she trying to humiliate me, or was she playing a cruel game?

---

"Of course, I could just throw you out even now, but I promised my daughter I would sort things out. I offered to let you stay here for a few days."

A few days! I had imagined I would be staying over night!

"I tried to explain" she continued, "all about sissy boys like you, and your proclivities, but I think it is going to take her some time to let it all sink in."

What did she know about this? My head was spinning trying to take in the implications.

"It's just an elaborate and thrilling game, isn't it dear?"

"Yes, it is" I agreed.

"Yes it is...?"

"Yes it is Marm." I felt like a fish on a hook, being reeled in slowly.

"Good girl, and you just want to play at being a little sissy maid for a firm mistress once in a while don't you?"

"Yes Marm." Maybe she could explain it all to Janice, and make things alright again.

"And, that device under your skirt, you want your mistress to hold the key and decide when you have been good enough to earn your release don't you?"

She really did seem to understand more than I realized. "Yes Marm"

"You know, you really should curtsey when you say Marm, and there is no need to say yes, your agreement is taken for granted isn't it?"

This was turning distinctly weird, but I played along, gripped my apron and bobbed "Marm".

"How delightful." I blushed at the compliment, I had practiced my curtsey many times in the mirror.

"I told her that it was a big responsibility to hold such a key, but that in return you would do all manner of fun and intimate things for your key holder, isn't that right?"

"Marm" I bobbed again, getting into my role. My chastity device had started to feel very tight in response to Mrs Taylor's words.

"As a sissy maid, you would prepare meals, runs baths, help your mistress wash, dress her, and provide all manner of intimate services."

"Marm" how did she know all of this?

"But Janice wasn't convinced that it would work between you. She couldn't imagine you playing that role. She was worried she wouldn't be able to respect you as a man after seeing you dressed like this. She does have a point, doesn't she?"

I squirmed as I curtsied my agreement, knowing that I was now less of a man in Janice's eyes.

"So I offered to find out how seriously you wanted to play the role. To learn if this is just a mistake that she can forget all about, or an important part of your personality, that the two of you cannot ignore. But we both know it's the latter don't we?"

"Marm," I bobbed lower now, in resignation, knowing that my deepest desires were laid bare before this imposing woman.

"Look at you. You want to be a sissy maid more than anything don't you? Deep down you have never been a real man."

As I bobbed, tears began to form in my eyes. This woman understood my deepest desires, and my darkest fantasies.

"You would do anything for a woman that held your key wouldn't you?"

I curtsied, nodded and began to cry, both in humiliation and relief.

"Seeing as I appear to be your key holder at the moment, I have decided to make sure you are well suited to your chosen role in life. I will train you to be the perfect lady's maid, isn't that kind of me?"

"Mm..Marm" I responded, sniffling, as my new mistress stood and walked towards me.

She stood before me and looked deep into my eyes, and I realized that she could see into my soul, "Once you have learnt how to serve me I may hand you back to Janice, or I may decide to keep you myself. Now go and make me that cup of tea I missed out on earlier, there's a good girl."

I bobbed once more and rushed off to do her bidding before she changed her mind.

The End.