Caught!

Story Info
Thinks his girl is gone he masturbates, she catches him.
925 words
3.84
35.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schreckdog
schreckdog
14 Followers

It all started when she caught me masturbating on the couch. She wasn't coming home for awhile so I was going to pleasure myself thinking about her.

She drops her bags and gasps "What are you doing?" She seen me. How is she going to react?

What can I say as I try to hide my shame? "Umm " is my only witty retort.

Walks in front of me lifting my chin up with a finger she surprises me "Don't stop."

"What?!?!?" Am I dreaming? Is this really happening?

"Sit back, take off your clothes and slowly finish as I watch you."

My mind is racing as I obey her commands. First my shirt then I squirm to remove my pants and boxers. Naked on the couch she stares while I slowly stroke myself.

Then, the real shocker. She begins moaning, then dances like a stripper. Hips circling around, body moves like a snake. Hands run up her body slowly, erotic. Touching her thighs, moving up her ribs, on each breast, up her neck and through her hair, head tilted back.

Deftly, she unbuttons her blouse. Skin exposed only enough to tease. Still dancing and moaning as I continue masturbating. Turning around, letting the blouse hit the floor. She reaches back to unhook her bra. Right hand crosses over to pull down the strap ever so sensual while looking back at me with that sly smile. The left hand crosses over doing the same with the other strap.

Turning back around smoothly she let's her arms drop along with the bra. Tits fully exposed for me. That moan and dance tease me. Hands running up her sides once again this time holding and massaging each beautiful breast. Teasing each nipple I watch them harden from her touch. Leans into me, grabbing a tit in each hand, she plants one nipple then the other upon my yearning lips, allowing me, but a taste of what's to come.

Once again her back side facing me I hear pants unzip. Looking back at me she blows me a kiss. Hands on each hip, rocking side to side, pulling down both pants and panties together slowly, bending over, ass is exposed inch by delicious inch. Pussy peaks out, wet and juicy. Smiling at me the whole time watching me stroking my cock.

Fully bent over now, one leg is out then the other. That ass and cunt only inches from my face. I want to kiss those lips. I need her so bad. The space between her closed legs forms a perfect heart. That heart belongs to me.

Standing back up and running her hands up her thighs around to her butt, she slaps herself. Grabs her ass. Turns back facing me. One hand feels her own body as the other touches her wet pussy. Finger deep inside herself she moans loud. Removes that finger and places it in my mouth. I taste her love. I want more.

Her hands grab each tit, leans into me, face enclosed in her bosom. She whispers in my ear "Finish yourself off. Cum for me. Now!"

I pound my cock hard and fast. Her moaning increases. Body moves faster. Hands cover every delectable inch of her burning flesh. Her erotic dance and her moans enhance my orgasm like never before. Cum shoots out onto my belly as she screams "Yes! Cum for me baby cum!" I moan with her, bent over in orgasmic bliss. Shaking and sweating now, I still feel myself secrete even more fluids. Dick still tingling.

Sitting besides me wiping off my love for her with the tissues I had out she then grabs my face, kissing me, I melt from her touch. I'm hers to mold. Let's go of that sensual kiss, smiles and says "It's my turn now. Dance for me and watch me finger myself."

Standing up gingerly, body still shaky. I try and fail. I can't watch her. On my knees, she's staring at me. I tell her I can't wait. Diving into her pussy I move her fingers, sucking them dry. Tongue penetrates her soul. Body tenses up, she gasps in her sexual way. Legs tangled on my shoulders. Thighs squeeze my neck. Hands hold me into her cunt for pure ecstasy!

Licking and sucking. Nibbling and biting her sweet, wet, sexy lips. My tongue goes into her cunt so far up I can taste her g spot. Orgasm builds fast. Juices flow out like a river down my chin and onto to my chest. I eat her like a man starving. She tastes so delicious and delectable I devour ever last part of her being. Staring up into her eyes, those deep pools of passion I get lost into every time wanting to fulfill her ever desire.

She locks up her body. Mouth open. Eyes in shock. Moaning and screaming. Shaking and sweating. Her orgasm is released. Squirting down my throat. Cum pours forth. I drink in her love. Swallowing every last drop. So lovely. I love doing this to her. Watching her body and her face. Taking in her beauty.

Her orgasm seems to last forever. Finally she releases me. Letting go. I lay her on her back on the couch. Sweat caresses her forehead. I lean in and kiss it." WOW! " is her only response. I feel her hand grab my cock. My shaft hardening a bit at her touch. " I want you inside me. Now! "

"Yes, my love. Always and forever yours. "

TO BE CONTINUED

schreckdog
schreckdog
14 Followers