Caught

Story Info
Trapped, a young trespasser is forced to make a deal...
1.4k words
3.93
95.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spike60
spike60
4 Followers

Noises in our second apartment house had me freaked, but I put my briefcase in the main house, and grabbed the large flashlight to explore...

Climbing up the dusty outside staircase, I clicked the flashlight on and thinking that it would be better to make a quiet entrance, slowly unlocked the door.

As soon as the door swung open, the smell of pot and cigarettes was instantly detected, and just as soon, the gasp of air and "shushes" was heard.

Before I could recover, a couple people pushed past me and out the door, pulses racing- adrenaline high. I swung the flashlight towards the noise, and caught the glimpse of another person. This one however, realized that I stood in front of the only way out of the apartment and ran upstairs instead.

"Hold it right there!" I shouted- probably as frightened as the person was as I ran upstairs- 2 steps at a time- until I reached the upstairs landing.

Cornered

Only 2 rooms upstairs- had to be one or the other.

I took this time to re-evaluate my predicament:

In a darkened house Chasing an unknown trespasser No defense (as in weapon) in case he/she was armed.

"Come out- you have absolutely no where to go!" I yelled nervously.

After what seemed at least a minute of waiting, much to my surprise I heard a voice: "O.K.- please don't hurt me!" a shaken, sweet young female responded.

I walked down the hall, following the beam of the flashlight, and stopped in my tracks.

There, caught in the light, was a young, 20-something shorthaired brunette, wearing a red fuzzy tank top, and super tight and shiny black vinyl jeans that reflected the light of the flashlight like a mirror. She was scared and shaking and huddled in the corner.

"It's it's ok I stammered"- "Don't worry- let's talk" I said trying to calm her down.

"I'm really sorry- my friends put me up to it" She sobbed. "Please don't call the police- please!" she pleaded. "Maybe we can work something out," she suggested as I walked closer and she can see me.

"I am absolutely fed-up with vandalizers- you assholes spray painted graffiti, broke windows, and other shit to my house- Why should I clean up after you fucks- I work damm hard on this house- you spoiled brats fuck everything up- start learning respect!" I started to vent.

As I was talking she started to stand and walk over to me. I went silent and watched her walk by the light of the flashlight. The squeaking sounds of her jeans and click-clack of her high-heeled boot-shoes was almost deafening as she sauntered over.

"I am so sorry- how can I make it up to you?" she was now directly in front of me.

"The mind wobbles" I said teasingly

"Mmm maybe this can help" she was now directly in front of me. She smelled of the erotic combination of perfume, alcohol, and cigarettes. And just as my cock understood what was going on, she leaned and kissed me, licking and suckling my tongue.

I dropped the flashlight to the floor, and pulled her into me. Her body was incredible- small, tight, hard, and along with noticing the stiffness of her nipples, felt the cool, sticky, slipperiness of her vinyl jeans and smooth ass grind into my stiff organ.

Almost the same time I massaged her ass, she groaned into my mouth and drove her tongue deeper, and started to run her hand up and down my cock.

"Wow! - It's nice to meet a man. The boys in school are so lame" she said coyly, kneeling down.

Unzipping my pants, while hers were rubbing and squeaking against the wood floor, she reached in and pulled my completely hard and pre-cumming cock out into the cool night air.

"I've got to have this!" and without any ceremony, swallowed me in one gulp, down to the base.

The sight of this hot chic on her knees with the moonlight coming through the windows shining off her vinyl-encased ass, bobbing up and down on my cock was only surpassed by the incredibly hot sounds of her slurping and choking on my cock.

It didn't take long for me before I had to grab her head and pull it into me while I dumped/spurted long and hard into her mouth. She gasped and tried to pull away until her swallowing caught up with the amount of cum I was giving her.

When the convulsing ended, she slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth with a nice suckling slurp loud enough to start getting me hard again.

"You like my jeans?" she teased, licking around my cock-head.

"Absolutely- I love a great female body dressed in latex, PVC, vinyl or leather! - And you look delicious!" I said

"Good enough to eat?" she asked

"YES!" I replied- as I got to my knees, I grabbed her smooth ass and pulled her crotch to my face. As soon as I felt the slick plastic material touch my face, I opened my mouth at her crotch and started licking between her legs.

"Oooh- it feels like you're tongue is actually on my clit!" she cooed.

She started to spread her legs, and while grabbing my head, pulled me into her crotch and trembled.

"None of the little boys I date appreciate my clothes like this," she moaned.

"Mmm- well you wear them well" I said, pulling my face free from the sticky surface of her crotch.

It was then that I noticed that her jeans were equipped with a 2-way zipper that runs from her front waistband, through her legs, to her rear waistband.

"I've got an idea on how you can make things up to me while enjoying your jeans- interested?" I asked.

"Sure- as long as you don't turn me in" she said, suddenly worried again.

"Great- follow me," I said grabbing her hand and leading her down the dark hallway.

As we reached the other bedroom, I turned her around and sat her down on the bed.

"Lift your legs up and keep them together," I ordered.

"Like this?" she asked as she got into the position, the vinyl squeaking noisily.

"Perfect!" I responded as I spit on my hand, and rubbed the saliva into my cock, getting it very slick.

After grabbing hold of her ankles, and guiding myself between the tight "V" of her crotch, I started pumping in and out. Each time the head emerged, the rim stroked against her clit, visibly excited through the vinyl.

"Fuck me through my jeans!" she gasped.

Each stroke was punctuated with the sound of the squeaking of the skin on my cock against her jeans, the bedsprings, and her murmuring. And, as my thrusts became more urgent and hard pounding, her moans became more pronounced. Finally, sensing her impending climax, I reached down, and grabbing her zipper, pulled it down, and slid myself deep inside her. She was SOPPING wet, and I slid completely in with one slow pump.

She stopped breathing- her mouth open, her eyes completely open, then a long loud moan. "Oh my God!! - Fuck me- please!" she whispered-moaned into my ear as I concentrated on my thrusting (and not allowing the incredible feeling to make me cum sooner than I want).

"Where do you want me to cum?" I breathed

"All over my pants or my mouth- please"

That was all it took- another couple strokes and I pulled out with a very loud wet pop, and while jerking the shaft, aimed at her pussy and let loose what had to be a couple strong spurts of cum- with each spurt that hit her pussy, I could see her flinch in the darkness. I then moved quickly to her mouth- her teeth barely grazing the head as I slipped my still pulsing cock into her mouth. She grabbed the shaft and continued to jerk me off. I got another urge to shoot heavily and did. She gulped down the load and cleaned me up with a giggle.

We spent another hour or so in various positions and thoroughly enjoyed each other's bodies. Finally, we got dressed and she, while getting up, zipped up her jeans, looked at me.

"So what do you think? - Am I forgiven?" she asked

"I'm sorry to say- that was a mere deposit- you can pay me by modeling other clothes for me- what do you think?"

She smiled, shook her head, and after a nice kiss (with the taste of my cum on her breath), she said;

"Deal"

spike60
spike60
4 Followers