Caught

Story Info
Caught wet-fingered during an intimate moment alone.
2.1k words
4.4
78.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tang of residual breakfast salsa from Allan's lips tingled on mine as I waved and closed the door. Dressed in my archetypal 'morning princess' attire that consisted of an oversized sleeveless sweatshirt that was just shy of threadbare and the diminutive sized men-style boxers that I find so comfortable, I'm ready for work. Armed with a steaming mug of coffee, I'm eager to fire up the computer and check the latest orders for the fledgling lingerie business I own, and perhaps catch a quick read.

As the boot-up completed, my mind wandered in a completely different direction than lingerie orders. Having been kissed, bum-patted, and complimented on my culinary skills and stunning looks by a man who was obviously priming me for some amorous adventure upon his return, I quite naturally began to think about just that. Moreover, there was nothing tame about those thoughts either. Tonight was not going to be a night for mere lovemaking. No. Tonight I wanted to fuck. Who wouldn't fuck a guy that complimented you on a wonderful breakfast of cornflakes as his hands roamed every square inch of your ass? Certainly not me.

Having thought about sex for all of three minutes and already beginning to squirm in the large office chair, I went straight for the Internet. It was uncanny how quickly that the Literotica home page showed up, and I went directly to the latest stories. Being this was a favorite morning warm-up exercise, if all went as planned I hoped to be doing some serious sweating in no time.

Yes! Third story down a chick seduces the hotel bellboy in an elevator. That'll work, and I swigged a goodly shot of coffee as the story rolled across the screen.

I'm already reaching though the slit in the front of the boxers as elevator girl bends to reveal the fact she has gone commando under her mini. The bellboy being no fool and undoubtedly accustomed to having every amorous female hotel patron itching for a tryst with him in the elevator, kneels behind her and goes straight for her ass. Yes. It's on, and my fingers move to part my pussy-lips as I hike a leg onto the top of the large computer desk for better access.

Two paragraphs and a last sip of coffee later, the bellboy is really working elevator girl over with his tongue. The fingers of my left hand trace over my engorged clit while the right is shoved up my top and working a nipple. I cursed as I had to break away from the nipple to scroll.

My arousal grew as the bellboy's tongue ranged the crack of elevator girl's ass, swirling the puckered bud on a downward journey to her drenched pussy. She's on her third orgasm as the giraffe-like tongue of the bellboy snakes in and out of her pussy and curls the swollen nub of her clit.

I ripped off both boxers and top and make a desperate scroll with trembling fingers. The bellboy's impressive cock is poised at the swollen lips of elevator girl's pussy, and my first orgasm is right on the cusp.

With both legs hiked onto the computer desk and a two-hander going between my legs, I frantically read as the bellboy impaled elevator girl against the wall. His massive cock was pistoning in and out of her wet pussy, and he clutched both breasts and clit as he pounded into her. I was panting hard, and so envious of elevator girl grinding against that huge cock. Slipping two fingers into my wetness, my other hand manipulated both erect clit and inner lips. I was so close, and my small pink nipples jutted hard in a demand for attention.

With a vicious full-length stroke, the bellhop slammed his cock full depth into elevator girl, and nearly lifting her feet clear of the floor. She screamed in wild passion as he unleashed the torrent of hot cum into her depths. The very idea of hot cum blasting into her triggers a massive orgasm of my own, and I cried out as the freight train of sensation and emotion roared through me. My legs vibrated and toes curled as my pussy bore down on buried fingers, and a swirl of wet fingers across my distended clit wrung the last wave of pleasure from me. I tossed my head back and shook at the pinnacle of orgasm, my eyes tightly closing as a curtain of flashing color danced across my eyelids.

Gasping and quivering in the aftermath, I pressed my palm tight against my wet crotch. My pussy was alive in sensation, and I was nearly in tears for want of a cock. As my fingers slipped from my slickness my eyes slowly opened, and I looked directly into Allan's eyes.

I had no idea how long he had been standing there watching, nor did I care. I was stunned into a wordless shock, and mortified at being caught so blatantly pleasuring myself. The tears were already welling in my eyes.

Before I even had the chance to begin crying, Allan lifted both my legs from the computer desk and swirled the chair around, and quickly dropping to his knees and burying his face in my crotch. Shocked, and seconds from tears, I struggled against a flight response. It just felt too good to run. I wanted to cry, but it was impossible to be so emotional when someone you love has their tongue plunged squarely into your needy pussy, and attempting to lick the backside of your navel to boot. Oh god, - his tongue just felt so perfect.

My hands dropped to his hair as he continued to pleasure me, and I felt myself slowly drifting. Drifting and rolling in the waves of ever-changing sensation as Allan's tongue roved and sought out the secretive and elusive points of pleasure in every fold and crease of my overheated pussy. I couldn't help but moan my appreciation and encouragement as I ground his face tighter to me, and I felt the onset of another orgasm.

With his tongue working the feathery inner lips of my pussy from top to bottom, I moaned louder as his lips bounced against my swollen clit. I was clenching handfuls of hair with increased intensity and urgency as he began to mouth my clit. While pressing his lips and flicking tongue around and across the exposed tip, orgasm tore through me like a bolt of lightning. I bucked and ground against Allan's mouth as waves of pleasure fanned out to every fiber of my being, and his large hands cradled my ass to curl my hips toward him. I was a mass of quaking shivers as he gently kissed up and down the outer lips of my overheated crotch, drawing out the last twinges of pleasure.

Allan kissed upward as I lay gasping and recovering, his tongue sweeping around my navel as he kissed higher. I moaned as his mouth practically consumed one small breast, and I moaned again as he pulled back and gently bit the erect nipple. My hands fell to his nape as our lips meet, and our lips met. The kiss was long, deep, and increased in intensity as I tasted myself on his tongue.

As we slowly broke with lips still clinging, our eyes meet in a long and loving gaze.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Thank you?" he questioned.

"Yes. Thank you...for just being you," I replied softly. "And thank you for not being disappointed in me."

"Why would I be disappointed?"

"Well for...you know finding me like..."

"Are you kidding? This was absolutely the best surprise of my entire life," Allan grinned. "You are the sexiest little lover ever!"

My passion flared again as his lips met mine, and I felt the urgency in his embrace. He wanted me as badly as I wanted him.

"So fuck your little lover. Fuck me right now! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I crooned into his ear.

My urgent plea had the desired effect as his powerful arms scooped me from the chair, my legs wrapping his waist as I clung with crossed arms around his neck. One strong arm supported my back, and the other cupped my ass as he pulled me into a tight embrace.

Three coffees and matching orgasms have me racing for the bathroom the moment Allan sat me on the bed. He was already beginning to undress as I gave him a parting peck on the lips.

Allan was stretched out full length on the bed when I returned. Peed, quickly preened, and ravenous for him, I dove for the bed.

Wearing nothing but a grin and argyle socks Allan was ready. He was sporting a genuine belly-slapper of an erection, and it was slowly twitching in anticipation. I wanted to fuck the moment I spotted the small pearl of precum ooze from the engorged tip.

Due to Allan already being so late, foreplay was forgotten and I went straight for his cock. His hips curled toward me as I inhaled his dripping cock, and my tongue went right to work on the sensitive little vee at the base of his engorged knob. The precum ran freely as I sucked and mauled every crevice in the flared ridge of his knob, and he moaned in pleasure as I fondled his large balls. I felt him tense, and I knew he was too close. This was not the time for oral gratification, and I needed his semen elsewhere. I kissed my way upward, fingers twirling the hard little nipples that just peeked through the profusion of curls on his broad chest, and I hiked a leg to straddle him.

We were locked in an intimate kiss as I positioned myself over his fierce erection, reaching to guide and press the engorged phallus against the entrance to my pussy. His urgent moan and upwelling hips slipped his flared hardness past my outer lips, and just into the opening of my pussy. I rocked slowly to settle onto his rock-hard pole, gasping slightly as the thickness slowly filled me completely. I could feel his cock twitching and throbbing inside of me, and I began to lift and settle as the pace of our fucking continued to quicken.

The frenzied urgency overwhelmed us both, and we drove onward to the ultimate satisfaction we both desired. I wanted to fuck. I needed to fuck.

Allan's large hands gripped my small hips as he lunged to drive his cock to my very depths, and his hands pressed me tight against him. I was fully impaled on his throbbing cock, and nearing orgasm at every stroke. I moaned a pleading "YES," as I arched to his hand moving across my ass. At my urging, he pressed a finger against the tight resistance as his fingertip swirled my puckered and sensitive anal portal. I was consumed in pleasure as his fingertip slipped into my ass, and his other hand palmed my breast as he rolled a hard nipple with wetted fingers.

We were rutting with a primal urgency as my fingers tightened on his strong shoulders. A sudden ardent lunge of his hip drove his cock deep, and I felt the jerking pulses as the warm wetness poured into me. The torrent of semen triggered a powerful orgasm that raged through me, and my pussy and ass gripped and throbbed in cadence with the pulsed jets of cum surging into me. My fingernails bit into his shoulders as I shook in ecstasy, and I knew he would be displaying a couple war wounds from the intensity of my grip. I was being fucked, and fucked perfectly.

The last waves of pleasure rippled through me as I felt the intense hardness of his cock slowly waning. I slowly lifted from him, and I dripped across his belly as his cock fell limp and spent from me. Falling beside him, I gasped for breath as strong arms rolled me, and I returned his kiss.

"I have to go," He whispered as he broke from the kiss. "I have to be in the office by ten for sure."

"I know...but I still wish you could stay."

With a final parting kiss he rose from the bed, and I lay in a blissful state of absolute satisfaction as I heard the gush of water in the shower. Although tempted to join him as another rivulet of semen ran down my ass to puddle on the sheet, I simply could not move. I was weak and staggered in the aftermath of such pleasure.

I listened to humming above the sound of flowing water, and I smiled knowing the mood Allan was in. Awash in the remnants of orgasm and feeling supremely satisfied, I could not help but think of elevator girl and her lover. Was she also flopped on her hotel room bed as spent and wasted as I was? Would her lover return to her? Would they rut and fuck anew? I really needed to find the strength to finish that story!!