Caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With just a tip of his finger, he pushes against my chest, and my balance, precarious at best, is lost. I fall back onto the table, moaning at the wrenching of my shoulders as my entire weight falls on them. Before I can even draw in my next breath, he has spread my legs and is standing between them, leering down at me. With one hand braced on the table at my waist, he proceeds to lean over me, looming, knowing that his proximity is only adding to my terror, which is fueling my frustration and rage.

Using the same fingertip that pushed me onto the table, he caresses me ever so gently, rubbing my collarbone, slipping between the mounds of my breasts, sliding over my quivering stomach until he reaches the abused center of my being. I had not expected gentleness from this monster, and it confuses me. I am almost afraid to breathe, waiting for his next torment.

Sensing my confusion, he steps back, placing his face closer to my torn flesh, so recently ravaged by my previous captor. So close now that I can feel his breath as he speaks, he tells me that he likes the drops of amber ale caught in the dark curls there – and then proceeds to lower his head and lick the ale from me. My breath explodes as I shudder, partly from revulsion of this man being so near my exposed center, and partly from relief that he did not further damage me.

Hearing my reaction to his smooth caress, he chuckles, murmuring that if I learn how to behave, then perhaps my training won't be so painful.... and with that he spreads my pussy lips with his tongue, licking the smooth, sensitive flesh with swirls of his tongue, circling my clitoris, then lapping it at, knowing that I am helpless to respond to this gentle assault on that nerve center.

Moaning, sickened at my own response, I feel my hips buck involuntarily. My slit is tingling, moistening, much against my will. But this man is a master of the art, and with just his tongue he controls me. Swipes across my lips have me spreading my legs even further, trying to spread myself wider so that he can use that talented tongue on my aching clit. When he blows his breath across me, I arch my hips, trying to get closer to his mouth, silently begging him to suck me in between his lips and stoke me with his tongue, the way you do. I can't control my reaction to this sensuous attack, and he knows it – and uses it to his advantage. Soon he has me mewling, begging for him to let me cum, my hips rocking on the hard table, my thighs quivering with need.

Just as I am about to fall over that edge, splinter into tiny pieces, awash with the delight of his tongue and lips pleasuring me, I am thrust into a spiral of unbelievable agony. My anguished screams fill the room, echoing off the walls, making those both in and out of the keep cringe in sympathy.

This man – this monster – who had been pleasuring me just moments before, grins up at me in perverse delight, thrilled at my reaction to his sharp teeth still fastened on my swollen pussy lip, both the sharpness of his teeth and the tautness of him stretching it driving me into a frenzy of misery. I dare not move, even to breathe, for it feels that if I so much as quiver, his teeth will go right through the skin and removed a mouthful of sensitive flesh. Although I have always enjoyed having my pussy lips sucked on, and even lightly nibbled, this was by far the most agonizing torture yet – and as he grinds his teeth together, my subconscious takes over, and I pass out from the pain.

When next I come around, it is to the sensation of being upside down and bouncing. After a few moments, I realize that I am suspended over the shoulder of a huge man, and the flickering I had thought was my own vision, is in fact the light from torches placed intermittently down the corridor we are traversing. Each step this giant takes knocks the wind out of me as my stomach comes down forcefully on his shoulder, and this combined with the fact that my face is even with the small of his very muscular back makes me dizzier and dizzier with each step.

Finally we come to a small, square room. I hear my new owner's voice tell the giant to put me on the table, then go back upstairs and get the wooden chest of jewelry that was left there. I feel a huge hand slide up the back of my legs, smoothing and stroking, working its way up toward my ass. That one hand covers both ass cheeks, and I have to bite back a moan at the soft touch on my exposed pussy – but being bitten has taught me a valuable lesson in what to trust – a lesson that I dare not forget again.

With a quiet grunt, the giant flips me onto the table, and before I can move I feel my legs being shackled to the restraints affixed to the table legs. Leaning over me, the giant grasps my waist in his thick hands, arching my back so that my owner can slice the cords binding my wrists – but before I can make a move, my arms are twisted up over my head and fastened to other restraints found there. Slowly sliding his hands from my waist, the giant steps back from the table, observing my naked form spread wide open on the table. He notes the bruises on my chest and hips, the bite marks on my neck and pussy lips, the torn and bruised flesh of my cunt and ass – and with a sad look into my eyes, he turns and leaves the room, apparently headed back to get the chest as he had been commanded.

Closing my eyes, I once again fight tears, spiraling downward into a pit of despair. I shudder as I feel my owner's hands caressing me, pressing my breasts together, admiring the deep cleavage, before slipping down to my hips, stroking that sensitive area between hip and valley. Gently, tenderly, he prods that area that he so harshly bit upon earlier – laughing as I grimace in pain, for even the slightest touch sends shards of agony through me.

I am relieved when he steps away, hoping that my torture is done for the day, even while I acknowledge that I'm just not that lucky. Almost resigned, I turn my head to watch what this evil man is doing – and my eyes widen in horror as he steps back into my field of vision, lightly tapping a cat o' nine tails against his palm, his eyes dancing as he sees my dawning understanding.

Once again stepping between my splayed thighs, he pushes himself against me, rubbing his hardness against my abused core, amused by my revulsion. Softly dragging the ends of the whip across my breasts, he is gleeful when my nipples harden, not caring that it is as much from fear as anything. Lower, lower he glides the whip, lightly brushing at my body, the trail of tails very erotic as they whisper across my bruised skin.

Stepping back, he lightly taps the tails across my bruised, aching pussy lips, brushing them against my clit, lightly spanking them across my ravaged ass. Gradually the tapping gets harder, then harder still – and what had started to feel pleasurable has once again become torture.

When I am almost to the point of screaming, he stops. He leans down, spreads my pussy lips with his hand, and blows his warm breath directly onto my reddened cunt. The feel of that warm gust of air is electrifying, and I cannot help myself as my hips wriggle and my slit becomes moist with my own traitorous juices. Biting my lips hard, I turn my head and stare at the wall, appalled at my response to this ogre yet again.

Smiling, aroused, my tormentor leans over me, grasping my chin and forcing me to look at him while he tells me that soon enough I'll be begging for every stroke of that incredible whip. He informs me that that whip can caress me like a lover, leave me weeping for more, or it can leave permanent scars on my fair skin – but, being the sexual creature that I have shown myself to be, he's sure that I'll be hot and wet in no time.

Looking into his eyes, filled with fear, revulsion and despair for a love lost, I gather what little courage I have left in me, and ram my head into his nose, twisting and turning against the shackles in hopes that they'll miraculously release, spouting obscenities at the madman before me while he screeches in pain, hopping from one foot to the other, blood pouring from his broken nose and staining his already filthy shirtfront.

When he finally stops wailing, he is thoroughly enraged, shaking from the force of his wrath. Stepping back, he shakily informs me that I ought not to have done that, and raising his arms brings the cat o' nine tails down hard on my restrained body, making those tails sing as he flogs me again and again and again, breast, belly, thigh and cunt. By the time he stops he is out of breath and I am covered in crisscrossing welts, some of which are seeping blood.

My entire body quivers from the abuse it's gone through over the past hours. I cannot control its trembling any more than I could control needing air to breathe. I feel helpless, frustrated, ashamed – and infuriated. I silently vow that no matter what, I will find my way out of this hellhole, promising to end the life of this vicious monster before he has a chance to ruin some other innocent woman.

As he stands there, hands on his knees, breathing deeply, glaring at me, the giant comes back into the room. The small wooden chest he is carrying looks like a child's toy in his huge hands. Silently he hands it to his master, who with a quick swipe of his hand tosses it against the wall, where it smashes before landing, broken, on the floor. Used to his master's outbursts, the giant says nothing, simply standing there, waiting.

Upon regaining his breath, that hideous creature glares at me, then turns to the giant and tells him to stand guard over me – the master himself needs to leave before he kills me. He would much rather train me instead, for he knows from experience – this said with an evil grin – that those who fight the hardest make the best slaves when broken. That being said he sweeps out of the room, slamming the thick wooden door behind him.

Slowly this giant man walks over to where I am splayed on that hard wooden table. He is huge, and I cannot help the deep tremors of fear that wrack my body, knowing that if he is to use me too, I will surely be torn apart. Gently he places his hand on my stomach, feeling it quiver under his surprisingly light touch. Pulling a pouch from his pants, he smooths some kind of cream over his hands, then proceeds to rub his hands over my stomach. Amazingly, whatever he is spreading on me feels wonderful – it is taking the sting away and feels cool and slippery on my overheated skin.

He slides his hands all over my stomach, my waist, my hips – then begins to caress my breasts. I arch my back, pushing my breasts up into his gently cupped hands. The smell and feel of that ointment is beginning to drive me crazy, so sweet and slick. Cupping and rubbing, so gently stroking my tingling breasts, his big hands are starting to drive me crazy. Even knowing who his master is, and the fact that his master had also touched me gently at one point, I can't help but quiver when he gently squeezes my hardened nipples, lightly plucking them between his fingers. He strokes my breasts, over and over, so gently touching and teasing them – soon I am begging for more. I plead with him to suck on those throbbing, aching buds, lick me, suck me, nuzzle me – just stop teasing me. With a quick smile, he leans down and shoving my tits together, takes both nipples into his mouth at the same time, sucking and licking like he'll never stop. I can't deny my orgasm – I explode, moaning, whimpering, rocking my hips off the table, his firm grip on my tits making them twist and pull as I squirm.

When I stop seeing stars, I am embarrassed to hear the sound of clapping nearby. I turn my head to see that the odious man who purchased me, then bit and whipped me, has been standing just inside the doorway, apparently long enough to witness my explosion. He taps the giant on the shoulder, and as the giant moves out of the way, this hideous creature leans down and takes one of my still-swollen nipples between his teeth. I freeze. I learned my earlier lesson well, and this time barely quiver – keeping my mouth shut.

After what seems like a lifetime, he smiles up at me, releasing my nipple and straightening to stand beside me. He reaches down and slowly circles my stiff nipples, first one, then the other, before sliding his hand down to my throbbing pussy. With a wicked grin, he slides his palm over the length of my wet slit, feeling the moisture there, before slipping his hand back up – and jamming two fingers in me without warning. My back arches and my toes curl as a flood of moisture dampens his hand. Whether I wanted it or not, my body welcomes this smooth, quick invasion, those fingers wiggling inside of me, no pain now just uncontrollable pleasure. Placing his other hand on my stomach, he slides his fingers in and out of my weeping pussy, letting me ride it out until I once again explode, deeply ashamed at my response but helpless to stop it.

Moments later I feel my shackles being released and my body lifted. I am stood against the wall and once again restrained, this time with my hands over my head and my legs only slightly spread. In this new style of bondage, I have enough slack to be able to kneel, but not lie down or move far from the wall. And as I soon find out, my chains can be shortened at any time to keep my stationary, as my owner is doing now – my hands held tight above my head.

Going over to the box he had thrown against the wall, my new owner leans down and picks up two glittery jewels, sparkling stones set in a circle of silver. For some reason I become apprehensive, even though I don't understand why. Then, as he holds them up to my nipples, understanding crashes down on me, and I scream and writhe and twist, trying desperately to find some way out of this horror.

Cruelly, my tormentor laughs. As I try to kick out at him, he merely smirks, and points the giant to the ground between my legs. The giant ambles over and kneels there, effectively spreading my legs around his massive frame, pinning me there with his hands in a vee, thumbs resting against my openings. He, too, can now feel the wetness resulting from his lavish attention to my breasts and his masters thrusting fingers. Lightly he caresses my swollen lips, smiling as the pouting lips spread open for his gentle touch, much to my own dismay.

The erotic feel of being so spread open and touched so tenderly has done is duty – I have forgotten about the cruel beast standing at my side. Reality comes rushing back when he grasps my heavy breasts in one hand, and pulling firmly on the nipple, shoves the sharp barb of the glittering jewel through the tender skin of my throbbing breast. I scream in pain, for it feels as though my nipple has been torn from my breast, and nausea wells in my stomach.

Just as I feel I can take no more, there is a sensuous brush of skin against my clitoris. The giant has run both fingers along either side of the swollen, abused nub of flesh, and is gently teasing and stroking it. Pulling gently on that nerve center, he reaches his tongue out and brushes it against me. Rubbing his tongue over and over me, he gently pushes me back against the wall again, feeling my body helplessly respond to his erotic caress. When he has me backed against the wall, he slowly, gently slips his thumbs to my nether openings and begins slowly but firmly inserting them into my holes. His hands are huge, his fingers very thick. The combination of his soft tongue stroking my and his fingers filling me arouses me yet again, and soon my hips are arching to meet his face, trying to get more of his sweet tongue inside of me.

Chuckling, knowing my thoughts are centered on the delicious feeling streaking through the core of my being, my owner walks, unnoticed, to my other side, where with a quick jerk he pierces that nipple, also. Both my breasts are now adorned in glittery jewels, my nipples throbbing and swollen. My owner cleans off the trails of blood from the puncture wounds, then proceeds to caress my aching nipples with the same ointment that the giant used on me earlier.

Oh god. Between that cream making my breasts tingle, the flash of jewels on my adorned nipples, and the giant now using two fingers on each hole, I lose it again, and cum, screaming my pleasure once more

12