Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianarm
ianarm
255 Followers

"Really hard." She adds with a tiny measure of either surprise or acceptance I'm not really sure which maybe both.

"I'm going to cum Mom!" The boy says on the TV.

My Mom turns quickly to the television and I keep looking at her. My Mom watches as the boy steps back and the mother quickly scrambles between her son's legs. She takes hold of the boy's wet prick, opens her mouth, closes her lips over the head of her son's cock, and jerks him off into her mouth. She lets his cum pour out over her bottom lip for the camera and it's quite a load.

"My god!" I hear my Mom whisper.

"I bet that's the kind of stuff you'd like ME to do, Isn't it?" She says as she turns to me.

She's trying to sound stern again appalled but seems to be falling shy of the mark. We stare at each other for what seems like a long time. My hand is steady moving up and down in my lap. I'd love her too but I don't have the nerve to say it out loud.

"Are you going to cum looking at me?" She asks in a low soft voice now almost like she's thinking out loud.

Hearing her say that makes me shiver and I shake my head 'yes' with tiny quick shakes. That's the best I can do and I find her tone oddly soothing and exciting at the same time now.

"You're gunna get cum all over my sofa." She asks.

I have no intention of stopping even if I could. I'm finding the experience pretty intense to say the least as mom looks at her watch again.

"We're running out of time." She tells me as she stares at my hard dick.

I notice that this time she said "We're" running out of time. My minds is running wild as she stands there watching me. She takes a quick look at the TV.

"I don't want my sofa ruined" She says softly.

She pushes back her sleeves throws her glasses on the coffee table and drops to her knees in front me. She pushes my hand away and takes hold of my hard dick in her soft hand. I feel her fingers close around my cock and I think I'm dreaming as I watch her. I find myself now praying a 747 doesn't fall on the house after all.

"You can't tell your father" She whispers staring at my erection as she opens her mouth and lowers her beautiful face. I can feel her moan a quiet surrender as she nuzzles between my legs and fills her mouth. She sucks softly at first and then with more enthusiasm. The sight of my mother's beautiful lips wrapped around my dick is too much and I can't hold back.

"I'm cumming!" I shriek out.

She acknowledges my words but seems surprised when my dick explodes in her mouth. She jerks her head back, and a thick rope of cum hits her forehead and splashes into her hair.

"Oh God there's a lot!" She whispers as closes her mouth over my dick again and swallows as she jerks me off.

Some cum dribbles from the corner of her mouth and she catches it with her free hand as it drips off her chin.

"Ump...um." She keeps stroking me making me cum and swallowing what she can until she's gotten it all.

She moves her head up and down over my dick a few more times as she looks up at me. I'm in shock just staring down at her and I just can't believe it.

"That was a lot." She says quietly.

She turns her attention back to my dick as she slowly moves her hand up and down squeezing it gently. She looks like she's in her own little world nothing like the bitch that hovered over me a few minutes ago. She milks the last few drops of thick cum from my dick. She smears it around the head of my dick with her thumb then slowly lowers her head and sucks the tip of my dick back in her mouth. The sensation makes me tremble. She gracefully lets my prick fall from her hand and slowly stands. She looks at my cum in her hand and her whole attitude changes again.

"I can't believe you did this!" She says to me as she licks the cum off her lips.

"What?" I ask.

"I said I can't believe you did this." She said again.

"You can't believe I did what?" I ask now wondering if I am in the shit again.

"This." She shifts her eyes from mine to my wet dick and then to her hands.

She looks almost disgusted now as she shows me her messy hands. Once again I was confused. I took offence to her attitude and I was instantly pissed. She couldn't just send me to my room when she caught me. But Nooooo... She had to embarrass me and intimidate me and scare the shit out of me. Cum on the sofa?!? She should be glad there's not a pile of shit between the cushions.

If she wanted to blow me or just watch me jerk off all she had to do was just come right out and say that. I'd dreamt about that very thing a thousand times. I have to admit it was great but there was no need to humiliate me and make me think she was going to keep me there 'til my father got home. What's up with that shit?

"I won't say anything to your father" She tells me like she's doing me a big favour.

"As long as you have learned you're lesson." She adds.

For the life of me I can't figure out any "Lesson" here. If blowing me was supposed to be some kind of deterrent to keep me from jerking off in the living-room...Well...I thought she was going to have to rethink that plan a bit. My mouth drops open. I'm pissed off to no end.

"You go right ahead and tell Dad." I burst out.

She was stunned. Not only by my defiance but by what I might be implying.

"Listen here" She started.

"No you listen!" I went off.

"I' can't believe you'd blame all this on me. I'm sorry you caught me jerking off I really am but you're the one that wouldn't let me have my pants. You're the one that told me to watch the movie and rub my dick! And you're the one who dropped down on her knees and"

We both heard the garage door opening. My Dad was home.

"O M G!" she blurted out.

"Shit!" I said.

I grabbed for my pants and mom looks at my cum on her hands and then quickly wipes off her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Hurry up!" She tells me standing there like she doesn't know what to do with her hands.

I picked up my pants but have no time to put them on. Mom grabs them from me and wipes her hands. I grabbed the DVD out of the DVD player and snatched up the case. Mom took off for the steps with me right behind.

"We have to talk!" She tells me from the bathroom threshold.

I gave her a dirty look as I ran past her heading for my room. I stopped and turned towards her we stare at each other for a long second.

"You better not say anything." She tries to sound threatening but there's too much going through my head right now to care.

I heard the kitchen door open just before I closed my bedroom door.

ianarm
ianarm
255 Followers
12