Caught Again

Story Info
Being sexually insatiable can have consequences.
3.4k words
4.03
73.8k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thissle
Thissle
10 Followers

I called my 5 favorite men over to my house. I did this often because I was, to put it bluntly, an insatiable sex addict. I dressed in a small black transparent teddy, and pulled my hair into two ponytails, one each side of my head. I knew what I wanted and there was no time for formalities such as undressing or my hair getting in the way.

The guys all arrived within 10 minutes of each other. By the time the last one arrived, I had already been fucked very well several times making my pussy swell ever so slightly. I loved the feeling of my pussy being a little puffy. It made it look very inviting, like it was calling for more, which it always was.

After about an hour of being fucked in every position imaginable, I heard familiar footsteps coming down the hall. I knew at once it was John, my husband. A sudden fear struck through my stomach like a bolt of electricity. He had caught me like this before, but never with 5 guys. He knew I had an over stimulated libido. He had bought me every fuck toy online trying to keep me satisfied.

He had even bought an expensive fuck machine. The kind you can just lay back and let the electric powered huge dildo bang you over and over until you get your fill. I had used it so much the motor burned out. He had also bought one that was like a saddle with so many attachments for pussy and ass, that it would seem anyone would be satisfied. He finally got rid of it because I would sit on it for hours on end letting the orgasms just flood over me until I was exhausted. When it comes to fucking, I can never get enough.

One at a time the 5 men in the room started realizing someone else was joining us. They had no idea what was coming down the hall. It was a large, very angry man. I know John had to have heard what was going on. I am not a quiet fuck. I scream like a panther. Panthers scream at night and sound like a woman in pain. Although I was never in pain the sound was the same. I knew he was fully aware of what was transpiring in our den. We have a large round white rug that was my favorite fuck area, although anywhere would do for me as long as a hard cock was present. Or just anything phallic shaped and hard, I wasn't particular. I was getting hot again just thinking about hard cocks, I was brought back to reality as he entered the room with a strange look on his face.

All of my fuck buddies started scrambling for their clothes. He told them to stop in a voice that would have stopped a charging bull. I could see the anger, but I could also see the look of a man that was somehow in control. My fuck buddies stopped undressing and were beginning to look at ease. John's voice was very steady, very stoic. He told everyone in the room that I was a slut, a whore, a cunt and he now realized he had to get me fucked to the point that I would never want sex again. Although frightened, I was somehow turned on by this.

He told me to get on my knees like the bitch dog I was. I thought this was going to be fun. He had finally seen what I really liked and he was just going to join in the fun. He pulled out a dog collar with a leash attached. He told one of the guys to put it around my neck and to force me to the floor. I was after all being taught a lesson. Sam, one of fuck buddies, came forward eagerly and put the collar around my neck. I noticed his cock was rock hard again. Sam forced me to the floor like he had been a part of the plan. The others gathered around like a bunch of dogs surrounding a bitch. John had called me a bitch dog. I guess they were getting ready for the fuck fest. And, why not, my husband had invited them to stay for the show.

John had already shed his pants, his hard cock throbbing. I was beginning to think he wasn't mad, just turned on. He told Sam to loosen the collar a bit because he wanted me to feel everything that was going on down here. As he said "down here" my pussy felt a striking pain. I whimpered as I turned to see a small whip with leather strips. It was short, but it was making its point. John hit my clit with the small whip again, then again. He reached up and grabbed one of my ponytails pulling my head back to look him square in his eyes. The anger was back, but it was exciting me now, not frightening me.

John kept my ponytail tight in his grip making me watch him. He told Sam to come over to "help" him. John handed Sam the whip. Sam seemed very pleased to be a part of the show. John reached over and pulled out a small container that I recognized immediately. It was a sexual lubricant that made your pussy warm when touched. I used it a lot so I was getting more excited by the second. John, with one hand still securely grasping my ponytail to make sure I could see him, opened the container with his free hand. He looked at my pussy and a look of anger once again was in his eyes, but only for a brief second. His eyes then changed to a strange maniacal squint. He told Sam to spank my ass a few times, but not too hard. Sam stepped right up and gave me two quick slaps on my ass with the short but effective whip.

John was watching my pussy intently as Sam flogged my ass. The anger in his eyes came back briefly. He told the other fuck buddies to watch my pussy closely as he told Sam to give me a few more slaps with the whip. They all gathered around like they were watching some sort of experiment in a classroom. I felt the whip hit my ass two more times. It stung, but it I realized the pain had turned to pleasure as my pussy moved as though uncontrolled by me. I was having small but really deep orgasms each time the whip hit.

All the guys laughed at my pussy convulsing. I was whimpering like a little puppy in front of all of these men, one being my husband. I felt a little embarrassed and humiliated that I was being laughed at because all of MY fuck buddies were going over to John's side of this event. All their faces seemed transfixed on my red swollen pussy. Like watching a porn movie, but up close and personal. I felt another blow on my ass but it caught part of my asshole in the process. Another orgasm flowed over me. I knew my pussy was twitching, and now my asshole was doing the same. They all laughed again like I wasn't a part of this, just my ass and pussy.

John raised his face up and his eyes caught mine. He knew I was embarrassed and he was enjoying it.

He asked the guys if they wanted to help him teach me to be a little more respectful of my husband. They all were shouting in agreement. You would have thought they were watching their favorite sport team. All of the men in the room were on their knees by now slowly stroking their cocks. John had instructed them to use some of the lubricant to "warm" my pussy when their turn came. It was then I was glad I had found such good fuck buddies that I knew could go all night long. He assured them they would have many chances to do just that.

I was still on my knees with my pussy pulsating and my clit swollen out of its covering. I couldn't control the muscles around my pussy anymore than I could control my surroundings at this moment. Although I felt a little betrayed and humiliated I decided to just go with it. It felt so good I didn't care Sam still had the whip in his hand. He was acting like it was a second cock that he had complete control over.

John took the sticky but smooth liquid and poured it from a few inches above my ass. The liquid hit my ass then trickled down onto my pussy lips to my clit. John reached over and slowly, deliberately, but firmly took his whole palm and rubbed up and down from my clit to my asshole. Slowly the liquid heated up and I was once again on fire. My ass started hunching with each swipe of his hand. Up and down, up and down. He looked up at Sam again and without a word Sam stepped in and continued his assault on my pussy with the whip. It became rhythmic like meditation music. Slap, sting, stroke, slap, sting, stroke until I was hunching so hard my back was arched further than I would have thought possible. The orgasms were flooding over me like a wave on a beach. I couldn't get my ass high enough and I could make the hunch deep enough. I was in an almost trance like state. But the laughing grew louder and the cock stroking faster.

Just as I was getting used to the rhythm of the slap, sting, stroke, hips hunching, a huge cock hit my pussy like a runaway train. My hips came up so high to meet it, I thought my back would break. John was pumping me like I was a bitch dog on the street. Sam would throw in a whip slap that was now sounding like a loud snap. All I could feel and see was deep cock and men stoking their cocks so hard and fast I knew they would all explode shortly. I was having a constant orgasm and even the words like slut, whore, you enjoying this, you learning anything, and the laughter were not bothering me now.

Deep in my core I could feel an orgasm coming that was not like anything I had ever felt before. My eyes were foggy but still intently fixed on Johns. He had that evil look again and pulled his cock out right before that orgasm came. I started backing up trying to find the cock that had been banging my ass. I was even missing the slap of the whip. I heard myself begging for them not to stop. John still had the one ponytail in hand. He reached with his other hand and grabbed my other ponytail and used them to pull my face into the carpet.

He told his "gang" to come look at my pussy. I could feel it pulsing and grabbing for the hard cock that wasn't there. I tried with all my strength to pull away from the grip on my hair to find that huge hard cock that had been pounding me. I also wanted to feel the sting of the whip that Sam had become so good as using as his second cock. All of them, John included, were laughing and calling me bitch dog. It became like a chant. I didn't care. All I wanted was that deep orgasm that was coming I knew was going to start at my clit and ass and end up in my throat. I fought again against my own hair pinned down to the rug. I then felt the hot cum from all of the gang of men that had been enjoying this show. Anger welled up in me and I started rubbing my pussy with both hands as they all put their cocks on my ass and came hard as the laughter gave way to their moans.

John grabbed my hands before I could finish my orgasm. Now I knew what he had meant by teaching me a lesson. Not by fucking me, I liked that too much, but by bringing me to the point I was humiliated, past that to just acting like the bitch dog he was so fond of calling me, then leaving me unsatisfied.

All the guys were falling back on the rug to rest. My pussy wouldn't stop throbbing. John was still laughing. He reached up and took the leash to my collar and lifted me up to hands and knees again. He asked Sam, who had become his right hand man to look in the bedside table and get the biggest vibrating dildo he could find. Sam came back with a 3 inch diameter, 8 inch long life like dildo. I knew this one well.

I thought I was finally going to get some satisfaction after all the humiliation. John took the leash and pulled me down on the floor. I immediately got on my hands and knees getting ready for this big vibrating cock to be rammed into my pussy. I was even hoping for the whip. John laughed and told me to lie on my back. He took out 4 pieces of rope. The guys helped him secure me very spread eagle attaching the ropes to my hands and legs. My legs were laid wide. I was thinking, the wider the better. Finally some pleasure for me, not just the "boys". John took the dildo and cranked it up to full speed. They all laughed as my pussy started its familiar throb and grab, that had now gone beyond any control on my part. My hunching took control as John slowly took the warm liquid again and stoked me until my hips were hunching a foot off the rug. He stroked it and kissed my clit until it too was pulsing visibly.

The gang was once again stoking their cocks in rhythm to my hunching. Josh took the dildo and slowly pushed it in about 2 inches. Then he would thrust it as deep as he could. He was talking to the guys like they were his best buddies. He told them by the end of the night, I would know how to control my "urges" and they would not be needed anymore, so enjoy the night. John gave Sam the "look" and pointed to my tits. He told Sam to not be too mean, but to make it count. Sam gave a swift light slap with the whip on one tit then the other. I was rising up to meet each slap. It stung as it had my ass, but the small orgasms were back. This went on for about 10 minutes. It started with the tit whipping, then the dildo, over and over.

Suddenly John stood up and asked the guys if they would like a beer. He said he needed to relax. I was shocked. John told them that I would really hate this next trick he had thought up for the next time I needed punishment. I was just left lying there, tied with no escape. He left the vibrating dildo just at the lips of my pussy. They all left me to go for a beer in the kitchen. I was so hot. I couldn't stop the hunching. I was hunching into thin air trying to reach the dildo. I was begging for a good fuck. I wanted something in my pussy that was hard, big and pounding. I wanted the whip back. I wanted more cock, anything hard and fast to get rid of the burning in my pussy.

John came back in and all the guys sat around on the couch and chairs in the den like I was not there. For an hour they watched television with me lying on the floor begging for a cock in my pussy. Sam would meet John's eye every 10 minutes or so and would then come over and whip my pussy or tits until I came just a little. He would then return to the couch like nothing had happened.

After 2 hours of this, John said it was time to finalize my punishment. I could tell they all had evidently discussed this in the kitchen because all of them found their cocks and started the stroking again. They brought in a metal table and put it on the rug. I was untied and lifted onto the metal table that caused me to shiver after the warmth of the cocks greased down with warming liquid. John asked them what my pussy was doing now. Of course they all laughed because the sudden cold of the metal table on my skin had put a stop to the throbbing pussy, but not the begging. John slid my ass to the end of the table as though I was going to be examined like a doctor would.

It was obvious they had this all well thought out. I didn't care. I just started begging for the fucking to start. John said I was being rude to our guest and not very lady like. So I started asking, or begging in a very nice tone. John grabbed a ponytail and had one man at the head of the table hold it. He began fucking my mouth. This started warming my pussy. John told me to grab a cock in each hand, which I did readily. I had always loved sucking cock and giving hand jobs. Sam took his whip and started whipping my tits, one then the other. The orgasms started again, but my pussy needed cock.

I started screaming at them again to put a cock or anything hard in my pussy. John then stepped to the end of the table and looked at my pussy. It was swollen and red. He asked me if I was sure I could take it since it was so swollen. I begged him to fuck me hard. Sam was still manning the whip with expertise now. He was stroking his cock with his free hand. Every time the whip came down, I whimpered, but it was mixed with moaning pleasure.

The John I knew suddenly reappeared, the anger came hard and fast. It took me by surprise. He started banging my pussy so hard it was hurting. But through the pain, my pussy was grabbing the huge cock with every stroke. My mouth was full of cock, both hands were pumping cock, my pussy was full and being pounded. They all started doing this in rhythm as Sam's whip popped my tits with each stroke. John called me a slut, whore, bitch dog. I started coming so hard as I sucked, fucked, and felt the whip on my tits. My whole body shuddered.

Then John stopped abruptly. He pushed the men aside and grabbed the leash I was still hooked to. He was mad because I was not being punished, but was enjoying myself more than I ever had. He yanked me off the table by the leash. He pulled me through the hall. Every few steps he ordered Sam to whip my ass. I was still having orgasms with each slap. He pulled me out onto the lawn and shouted as loud as he could for everyone to come watch his bitch dog whore wife get fucked. I was in the middle of the yard for anyone to see.

Each of the guys fucked me, made me suck their cock as Sam whipped my pussy in between them pulling out and changing places. John pushed me to my knees and fucked me like a man possessed shouting the whole time what a whore I was. I was coming no matter what he did. He finally finished and asked if anyone else would like another go. The guys went in and dressed, too tired to do any more.

John left me on the lawn with the leash staked into the ground. I just rubbed my pussy to come over and over. He finally came over and fucked my mouth and my pussy one more time. He then led me into the house on my hands and knees. He told the guys he had given up and to come back any time. He spent the rest of the night pounding my ass, pussy and mouth. I loved every single stroke. I don't think I can ever get enough.

Thissle
Thissle
10 Followers