Caught Again Ch. 02

Story Info
She paid once, but didn't learn her lesson.
5.4k words
4.15
42.7k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thissle
Thissle
10 Followers

I had decided to give myself a treat. I had taken a few days vacation to just do nothing. I went to get a massage, mani, pedi and my hair done. Feeling really good about myself I left the salon with one thing on my mind, sex.

All the guys that had been my fuck buddies turned into nothing but friends of my husband's, especially Sam. Sam was guy with the little whip for my nasty little slut pussy. It was strange to me now that when the guys got together for guys night, they did nothing but drink beer, watch sports or play poker.

I was beginning to think my pussy had lost its appeal. We had fucked every day for about a month after the last time I had been caught. I had sucked each one and fucked them all well, several times a night. Guess they were bored. What really sucked, I promised John that I wouldn't fool around with anyone but the guys from the first night he caught me and tried to teach me a lesson. It was a lesson that was a red letter day for my smooth shaved pussy. Thinking back on that night made me angry every time the guys came over and ignored me.

I thought a day of just me and my dildos, hiney beads and maybe a porn flick or two would be relaxing. I had a really good variety. Big ones, smaller ones for my ass, and some that probably should be illegal. I liked to stuff myself full, grind around on the bed or floor hunching a pillow or the corner of the mattress while watching people fucking, while I got myself off for 4 to 6 hours.

My pussy was starting its little quiver thing. I loved when I thought about sex. My pussy had this little thing it did. It was almost like it had its own little vibrator hooked conveniently around my clit and up in my vagina to just the right spot, then wired over to my ass.

I could think of big cocks in my mouth, pussy, ass, hands and have orgasms one right after the other. My husband John thought that was just the most amazing thing when we were dating. I think that is why he married me. I don't think he knew just how much it took to make the internal vibrator turn off.

He found it took at least 5 or 6 cocks that didn't get tired easily. He had wanted to get another girl in on the action. I said no, I wanted all the cocks for just me. I wanted all or nothing. Nothing was what I was getting lately.

I really hate a whining woman, but as of late that is what I had become. I just had not had enough cock. Dildos are great for an afternoon of relaxing, but they take too fucking much effort. I like it when I can lay back or on hands and knees and just lift my ass up like a dog backing up to a stud dog and start hunching. Cocks seemed to have a mind of their own. After my hunching starts their owners just flipped me around for pussy, ass or mouth. That was how it was suppose to be. I had been reduced to dildos every day. I had a reason to whine.

I do remember the fun times John and I used to have. I had a pair of vibrator panties with a remote that I used for emergencies when I was single and not at home or with a man. After I married I would use them for nights out on the town with John. He would, of course hold the remote as all men do. His favorite was when we would be at a dinner party, preferably a formal one.

I would spend hours getting ready to look just right and would end up spilling things, making whimpering noises, and a host of other things trying not to look obvious when I came, over and over and over. We would go home and spend the rest of the night fucking. He would fuck my pussy, my ass, my mouth until he was tired, then he would used my dildos to keep me going until he was ready to go again.

Home at last. I had to get these stupid thoughts out of my mind. I was getting soft. I knew what I liked,I knew how to get it. I had been doing it for a very long time. Since there were no big cocks around, the dildos would do. I hit the door stripping as I went. \

There was no need to wait until I got to the bedroom. I was like an alcoholic hiding booze around the house. Just inside the door was an umbrella stand. In the bottom was an 8 inch long, 3 inch diameter, hard vibrating dildo. I fished it out and turned it on.

It immediately went in my pussy like a magnet. I was already swollen from just thinking about a fucking hard, hard, stomach wrenching orgasm. I dropped to my knees and held myself up with one hand and started the pumping. The orgasms started sweet, right at the clit, they started building and ending up in my tummy. It was good, but not enough. Women that needed sex like me shouldn't have to resort to this.

I took my dildo over to the couch and slid it in my pussy while I climbed up on the arm of the couch. It was an overstuffed arm, so the dildo sank just far enough to hold the dildo and for me to hunch up and down, up and down, over and over. I licked my fingers then reached up and slowly circled my soft nipples. My nipples became hard very quickly. I picked up my heavy breasts and started sucking the hard nipples, first one then the other. I loved biting them just a little until it started to hurt then eased up and just licked them like they were lollipops. The orgasms became stronger.

It was time for the bedroom. More and bigger play cocks in there. I stepped down and my foot was wet. I thought what the hell? I went into the kitchen to find water pouring from under the sink. Great, I have no real cocks to fuck and now I have to give up my afternoon for this.

Ah wait, the plumber. Maybe my day was looking up after all. John couldn't possibly be mad if I get the plumber over here to fix the sink and then stay, get paid with pussy or ass. He and his little gang weren't giving it to me, so what the hell.

I took out my cell phone and dialed Randy, our plumber. He had fucked me before, why not now. Maybe he had some friends. Maybe at least three cocks, one for each hole. Although 5 or 6 was better because I loved to watch them stroke their cocks as they wait their turn. As the familiar quivering pussy thing started I unconsciously stuffed the still vibrating cock in my pussy as I waited for the answer to my plumbing problem and hopefully my smooth, quivering pussy problem too.

Randy answered his cell phone. I could see his huge cock as he answered. A hard orgasm swept over me. He knew my number because I used to call him for plumbing problems several times a week. At first I would unhook something under one of the sinks as an excuse, but he finally told me not to bother, he would come anyway and it just wasted time

I finally said hello as I finished yet another hard orgasm. The first thing he asked was this a real emergency or a pleasure emergency. I told him about the sink and suggested he bring more help because it was really flooding the house. He laughed, he knew what I wanted.

I know he could hear the vibrating and my gasps as I spoke. He was at another job but said he could get someone else to finish up. After he hung up I thought about getting something to put on, but decided he might hurry with the job if I didn't. It seemed like forever but I finally heard his truck pull in. I looked out the window and saw 2 other guys getting out of the truck. Very nice, my day was looking up.

I got to the door before he even rang the bell. I was completely naked except for a sheer pair of panties with a little red bow on them. They were thongs so when I turned to show them in, all they saw was a little piece of white material moving back and forth between my ass cheeks. I lead them into the kitchen. None of the men even looked surprised, although they did look pleased.

My nipples were a little swollen from my sucking and rubbing and my pussy was hanging a bit from the self assault I had imposed on it. I have very light skin, so any kind of rubbing causes redness and puffiness. I do love the feel of a puffy pussy. Randy must have filled them in on what kind of job this would be.

I crawled up on the breakfast table and asked could I watch. Of course they said it was fine with them. I have always been one to be blunt, especially when I wanted sex. I asked Randy if he and his friends would be able to stay a while after they fixed the sink. He just winked at me and said he would be glad to service me. I asked his friends if they could stay too and just by the huge bulge in their jeans I could tell they would be staying also.

As they worked on the sink I asked Randy if he had to have both of them to help. I was sitting with my legs pulled up and spread wide. Both my arms were on the inside of my legs, helping hold my legs apart. Even when I was younger it never seemed I could get them spread wide enough. By then I was using the dildo casually, his helpers were watching intently. He said they may as well both help me because they sure as hell weren't helping him.

Both men were nice looking, although for me that wasn't a prerequisite, just so the cock got hard. Actually the guy didn't even have to be that experienced. My body was a hunching machine so they could follow my lead without problems. I don't think anyone has ever had performance anxiety around me. I am in a world of my own "pussy mind" as John calls it.

I tensed a little thinking his name. I had promised I wouldn't fuck anyone but his buddies, but fake cock wasn't' doing the trick today. What would he do if he did come home early, punish me? I remembered the last time he tried to punish me. It was one of the best sex nights I had ever spent. It was worth the risk. Who was I kidding, what risk? I think it might be good for John to come home and find me sucking a strange cock. Maybe he would get the gang back to the normal routine. Being in a rut is fine with me as long as that rut is my pussy.

The shorter of the 2 men, Jack, was the first to shed his clothes. I had hit the jackpot on this one. He had to have a cock as big as the dildo I was still fucking. The other guy, Matt, was right behind him, stripping down. His cock was nice too. It was just perfect for my ass. Not as thick. I had found from "pussy whipping Sam" that pain gave me orgasms too, so size wasn't really an issue.

My pussy was very ready. It had the usual swollen look that was inviting in the cock that was just inches away from my smooth pussy. I could feel my little puffy pussy slightly opening and then retract like it knew on its own something was going to give it what it needed, a proper banging. I could tell my pussy was wet, but I stayed slightly swollen so often it would take that cock to open it up and let the slippery liquid start to flow.

Jack walked up to the table and looked down on me. He told me to lean back, so I did. I find when a man tells you to do something he has something in mind. As I leaned back on my hands Jack pulled my hips forward to the edge of the table. I still had my legs spread as wide as I could. He held his hard cock in his hand and rubbed it from my asshole to my clit. An orgasm immediately took my breath.

He looked at me and smiled. He asked me was I always this horny? I just flat told him I was a cock sucking slut. With that his cock began to swell a little more, something I didn't think possible. I couldn't wait to feel the hot cum that was going to fill me up and get me ready for the next hard cock. He once again took his cock and rubbed it up and down my pussy. My pussy did not like that at all, it didn't like teasing. I moved my ass a little off the table and my pussy grabbed at the huge cock.

Jack took a step back and started stoking his cock. Matt, the other helper was doing the same. Randy was standing just a step or so behind and had his cock in hand too. I asked them what the fuck. Jack said if I really liked cock and wanted them, I would have to beg. At first I was a little put out, but I also knew I was horny enough to do just that. I asked what they would do if I didn't want to beg. Randy said he had another job that was just as lucrative. I knew what he meant. There was more than one horny slut in town.

I immediately came off the table and was on my knees in front of the three cocks. I loved to watch a man stoke his cock for me, but I always had at least one in my pussy and one in my ass while they were doing it. My pussy was aching now, so I didn't mind begging. It really turned me on, if truth be told. I had found that out a few months back while John and his buddies had watched television as I lay on the floor tied up, spread eagle, with a vibrating dildo just an inch inside my pussy. That night I begged for an hour or more before I got a good fucking.

I told Jack to please fuck me. He shook his head with a smile on his face. I looked at the other two men and they just smiled too. I reached up, held the tip of his cock, and licked from his balls to the tip of his now throbbing cock. As I came up to the tip I raised up a little and took the whole length of his cock down my throat. I was fingering my pussy hard while I began to suck his cock hard then softly lick from the balls to the tip, then down hard again slightly letting my teeth grip his cock as I took the whole length down my throat.

His head went back and he groaned like a man in pain. I let go of his cock and crawled over to Matt. I licked the length of his shaft and took it all down my throat in one stroke. I pulled my mouth off his cock and licked both my palms. I grabbed his cock two handed and started stroking one hand over the other, like he was getting never ending pussy. Then I crawled over to Randy. He had done all the work so I sucked on his cock until he almost came. I pulled back off his cock and once again begged for cock in my pussy or ass. I didn't care where they put it, I was truly begging by this point.

Jack was down on the floor before I could get ready. I was still on all fours. He got behind me and pulled my ass to him. There was no teasing this time. In one stroke he rammed his cock all the way in my little swollen pussy and hit bottom. I told him that is what I have been wanting. Please don't take it out. Please fuck my pussy hard. And hard he did, in and out, harder and harder.

Matt was on his knees poking his cock at my mouth. It hit my cheek first and I felt the smooth pre-cum slide his cock into my mouth. Now this is what I had wanted. At least two cocks. One was never enough. Jack and Matt had hit a rhythm. Jack would hit my pussy with his thick cock and my mouth would engulf Matts cock. I was rocking back and forth. I looked up and saw Randy still stroking his cock. I gave him a look that I meant as a plea. I wanted him in the mix somehow. He told the guys to hold up for a second. It took them a minute to slow down, but both stopped and stood up.

I had misread Randy's intent. Please don't go. Please don't stop. I gotta have cock in my pussy, mouth and ass. Please don't stop. Randy reached over and patted me like he was petting a little puppy.

He reached down and grabbed my elbow. He pulled me down to the den with the big round white rug. He had fucked me there before many times, so I knew they weren't through. I started thanking them for staying. I was almost whimpering. Cocks were the only thing that could make me appear soft as a kitten.

Randy asked Jack if he wanted ass or pussy. He said nice tight ass. I still hadn't had an orgasm since I got the cocks I wanted. I begged them once more to please just fuck me, fuck me anyway they wanted, just fucking do it. Randy laughed and laid down on his back on the rug. He didn't have to tell me what to do. I was on his stiff cock in a flash. I was hunching so hard and fast, Jack was having a hard time getting to my ass. Randy reached up a barely gave me a slap on my cheek. It brought me back to my senses.

He told me to be still for a minute. I stopped, but my pussy was vibrating so fast I could feel it in my throat. Before I knew it Jack had slammed my ass hard. I was in full motion then. Randy's cock would slam my pussy then Jack's cock would slam deep in my ass. I was so full, but I wanted more. I once again pleaded for Matt to let me suck his cock. I think the begging wasn't necessary anymore, but it was getting me hotter to beg for cock. I had always been a real cock sucking slut, but now I was enjoying begging for it.

Two more cocks would have been great, but this was enough for now. Jack and Randy had their cocks going in and out at the same time. I would be pumped full then almost empty. Both cocks were in and out, in and out, making a slick sucking sound as they drove them in and out, harder and harder. My hunching was in over drive now. I was raising my hips then tucking them to make sure I didn't miss either cock. I was having the orgasms I was used to now. They were deep and seemed to go to the pit of my stomach with each pump.

I still had Matts cock in my mouth. I was just sucking. It wasn't going in or out. I didn't want it out of my mouth, just a hard suck. I loved to fuck and I loved to suck cock. Matt suddenly exploded in my mouth. The cum was hot and tasty, just like I like it. I opened my mouth to smile and it just slowly dripped down my breast. The hot cum ran onto my nipples and sent another wave through my pussy as Jack and Randy both came at the same time. Randy came inside me and Jack pulled his cock out of my ass and stroked the last of his cum on my ass.

My day had indeed picked up. I stood up with cum barely starting to dribble down my leg. My now severely swollen pussy didn't seem to want to let it go. The heat from the cum was still hot inside me. That heat and the quiver of my pussy sent another orgasm down my body.

I finally got my bearings and could stand up straight. As I leaned back on a table to rest I turned and there stood John. He was not smiling. The three men got up and dressed quickly. John asked Randy was my hot pussy and ass enough payment for whatever he came to fix. He nodded and the three men left hurriedly.

I started saying I was sorry. I went over to John and he just looked down at me with a hardened look on his face. He finally started talking. He reminded me of the agreement we had. I was getting pissed off by then and I reminded him that it had been a week since I had his cock, let alone the 5 others he had promised me.

His stare hardened. He reached over and took the dildo I had been using earlier. He turned it on, grabbed me by my tangled hair, bent me over and stuck it in my pussy. Did he think this was going to bother me? It felt good, really good. He was ramming it in my pussy hard. Pulling it all the way out and then ramming it in again and again.

He pulled me down to the floor and told me to clean up the mess my friends and I had made. He threw a dish rag to me. I cleaned the floor as he fucked my pussy with the dildo. The fucking was feeling really good even though I was cleaning the floor of the cum from my little party. He pulled the fake cock out suddenly. I instinctively started backing up still hunching trying to find the huge cock. A hard slap took my breath as the palm of his hand landed squarely on my hunching pussy. I came again hard. This just made him angrier than he was.

John sat in the chair. I started to get up, he put his foot on my ass so I didn't move. I stayed on my hands and knees. I couldn't see him, but I heard him open his phone. He told Sam to get the whip, round up the guys. He had found me again fucking 3 guys, so he had decided to go to plan B. He shut the phone and tossed it on the table.

He took his foot off my ass but I didn't move. I told him if he was mad at me he could take the dildo and fuck my ass until I begged him to stop and I would suck him off too. He wasn't buying any of that. He again grabbed my hair pulling me off my hands and knees. He told me Sam and the guys would be here in an hour. I was getting excited again. He saw the look on my face and knew what I was thinking. He walked over to an end table with me in tow, his hand still firmly grasping my hair. He opened the draw and pulled out my collar and leash. John said it looked like the bitch dog needed her collar again.

Thissle
Thissle
10 Followers
12