Caught Alone

Story Info
Steamy hot and ready women finally gets to have her way.
1.8k words
3.89
24.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart beats a little faster when I hear the knock on the door, knowing that it's you. You smile as I invite you in and our lips meet the instant the door closes. Gently at first as you wrap your arms around me. Your hands press into my back, forcing our bodies closer. It would be easy to forget all about our plans for the evening, but I pull back and smile as I offer dinner. You return my smile with one of your own and release me reluctantly.

We talk of everything and nothing, you laugh at my stupid jokes. We drink our way through a nice bottle of red and I feed you the last bite of my dessert.

It's not until I stand at the sink, washing up the last of the evening's remains that I feel your touch again. You reach around me to slide the last dish into the sink and I feel your breath on my neck an instant before your lips. I tip my head to allow you easier access and shudder when you nip gently at the flesh I expose.

"Mmmm, that's nice." You can hear the smile in my voice and gripping my hips firmly, pull me back against you.

Your erection nestles firmly into the contours of my ass. "Even better," I chuckle.

I feel the vibration of your laughter against my back before you turn me to face you. You reach around me and shut off the still-running tap. "Why don't we take this somewhere more fitting?" you ask.

I nod my agreement and you twine your fingers with mine as you lead the way to my room. I perch on the edge of the bed as you turn on the stereo. Music flows over me, a strong beat that I can feel in my chest, but I forget all about identifying the artist or track as you turn back to me. There's a devilish light in your eyes that speeds my heart and sends heat snaking down into my center.

You hold out your hands and pull me up to stand in front of you. Your lips touch mine lightly as you twist us and seat yourself in my place. Your hands rest on my hips again and then around to the small of my back, up under my shirt as you trace the line of my spine and the contour of my shoulder blades. My eyes close as they circle round to my stomach and up to cup my breasts, your thumbs sketching teasing rings around my nipples through the thin material of my bra. I catch my breath and moan when they finally make contact.

You grip the hem of my shirt and lift it quickly over my head, tossing it aside with one hand while you unfasten my bra with the other, and your lips have taken up on my now bare skin where your hands left off only a breath before. Everything but your touch fades away as you pull a taut peak into your hot mouth. Your tongue flicks over puckered skin as you roll the other nipple between your fingers. I feel control slipping away and reign in my desire with difficulty.

"Stop."

Your eyes are as passion-glazed as mine as you pull away, your hands dropping into your lap where your erection presses against your pants. You look at me to protest but say nothing, seemingly at a loss for words.

"Undress."

The momentary confusion melts and the smoldering heat in your eyes leaps into licking flames as you realize the reason for my sudden mood swing.

You rise and strip rapidly, then stand silently, waiting for further instruction. I let my eyes slide over you slowly and as they drop to your cock it swells further with the attention.

"Lie down."

I see your adam's apple bob as you swallow. "Yes, mam." You've found your voice, low and hoarse.

I feel the heat pool between my legs as I reach into the drawer in the bedside table and pull out a familiar length of pliable rope. You offer up your hands with only a glance and a slight dip of my head. I wrap the rope round both wrists and then knot it between them and raise your arms until they rest on the pillow above your head. I have to lean over you as I slip a quick loop through the eye-bolt fastened into the headboard, and take care to avoid the smallest touch even though you lift your head and strain toward me.

You watch me as I straighten and back away from the bed to make sure that you have an unobstructed view as I remove my dress. A new song, slow and sultry has just queued and I swing my hips provocatively to the music as I undo my garter and let it fall to the floor. My hands stroke my exposed skin, running slowly over my stomach, and then up to caress the curves of my breasts. I know how badly you want to touch me and pinch my nipples roughly, rolling them between my fingers as you did earlier. My pussy clenches in response, and I release one nub to slide my hand beneath the already sodden black lace of my panties.

Your eyes are glued to my crotch, your cock rock hard, as I move closer to you. I kneel on the bed inches from your face, close enough as you turn your head, that I'm sure you can feel the radiating heat of my arousal.

"Make me cum," I command, rubbing my swollen clit. You look at me in confusion as I make no more movement toward you.

You stare at me almost desperately, pulling against your constraints but unable to make contact.

"Tell me what you want to do to me."

Words pour from your mouth as you detail for me how you would please me and one hand slides into the leg of my panties to plow my soaking pussy even as the other works my clit feverishly.

My back arches and your presence is forgotten as I climax, your words blending into the now pulsing beat that comes from the speakers.

As my breathing evens my eyes come to rest on your throbbing cock and I settle back on my heels and begin to stroke it with my cum-slicked hand. Slowly, slowly, until your breath becomes labored and you begin to moan.

"Please." Your voice is strained.

I stroke you faster until each breath is audible, every exhale a groan. I know your body, its rhythm and tells. I watch you, the muscles in your legs and ass defined as you strain toward orgasm, wait until your hips rise off the bed moments before release --

"Not yet." I release your cock and slap the front of your thigh sharply. You lift your head and cry out, both pain and frustration evident as you clench your teeth, frozen, eyes closed, for a several seconds before your head falls back to the pillow.

Despite the raised red print on your leg, your cock stands at attention. I nudge your inner thighs just above your knees.

"Open for me, slave."

You spread your legs and I shift to kneel between them. Vulnerable and exposed, your thighs quiver as I run my nails up sensitive skin until my knuckles graze your balls and I watch them tighten in response. My hand circles your shaft and I lower my head to take you into the wet heat of my mouth. My lips seal around the head of your cock and my tongue flicks over the sensitive depression on its tip. You groan and my mouth moves more quickly over steel sheathed in satin smooth skin.

"Please." The words seem torn from your throat.

My only response is to allow my teeth to graze your shaft warningly and the bite of my nails as they dig into your leg. Your strained breathing as you attempt to comply to my silent order almost pushes me over the edge.

I rise abruptly to look at you, your face passion-flushed. I shed the last bit of clothing that separates us and plant my hands on the bed either side of you to slide up your body. I pause as my lips reach your nipples, drawing one into my mouth and rake my teeth across it. I pinch and tug at the other in the same moment and your breath catches as you inhale. You groan again when my soaking pussy covers your cock. I rock my hips and you close your eyes as your raise your hips to meet me. I'm not ready to give you your release yet, though.

I reach up for the headboard and pull myself up until my knees rest on your shoulders. You lift your head toward my sex, mouth open to accept the juices nearly dripping from its folds.

"You want to lick my pussy, slave?"

"Yes," you reply.

"Ask nicely."

"Please. Please can I lick your pussy?"

I smile and thrust my hips toward your face. You assault my pussy eagerly, lapping up my juices and sucking my clit into your hot mouth. I grip the headboard with both hands and lean my head against the cool wall, rocking my hips. I try to keep my pace slow, to prolong the pleasure your tongue arouses. But I can't hold back for long, my movements fevered as I fuck your face. My head thrashes back and forth as the intensity of my climax reaches its peak and I cry out. My legs shake in the aftermath, my breathing erratic.

I slide back down your body until your cock is once more surrounded by my slick folds, until our mouths are separated by only a breath. It is not the tender kiss of early evening now. I push your head back and I pull your bottom lip between my teeth and bite down. My tongue pushes between your teeth - tastes the metallic sweetness mixed with the tang of my juices. I rock my hips and feel your cock surge and throb as it slides against my sex.

I thrust abruptly and take you in to the hilt. Your back arches, your knuckles white where they clutch at the headboard as you rise to meet me. I stay my movements, wait for you to regain control before rolling my hips back until just your head is held tightly in my heat. Slowly, slowly I lower myself onto your cock, rocking my hips steadily. Slowly, slowly I take you back up again until your breath comes in rough pants, each thrust met with a begging refrain for release. I watch you, watch your eyes lose focus, your brows pull down, your mouth open to draw in ragged breaths, before pulling you back from the edge. Over and over your climax builds, more and more fervently you plead. A sheen of sweat coats your chest when I finally allow you to cum, a long, guttural moan torn from you that echoes in a suddenly silent room.

You shudder as my pussy tightens around you one last time. I slide off you smoothly and flop onto my back on the bed beside you, reach up to the headboard to release your hands.