Caught at the Park Again!

Story Info
Just another day cruising the park.
1.4k words
4.41
81k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had so much fun at the park the other day I decided to go back Sunday morning. Totally smooth and dressed in my Forever 21 low rise jeans and a black 3/4 sleeve t-shirt. I had my pink shiny tennis shoes that matched my pink thong and bra.

I cruised the parking lot and saw there were several empty cars near the old fort. I found a spot to park gathered my purse and put a flashlight from the glove box in it and headed around the path towards the caves. It was chilly but not too bad, and as soon as I started on the bottom path I saw several guys walking around checking me out. God it's hard to believe how many men are on the down low!

I started looking thru the caves, actually tunnels under the fort, when I saw this tall black man checking me out. He had his hands in his pockets and I could tell he was rubbing his cock. I went down one tunnel and had my flashlight on when I heard someone come in behind me. Turning back I rounded the corner and he was there. We made small talk for a few seconds as I got real close and let my hand brush across his cock. Wow was all I could say, as I smiled at him and his hand felt my ass. I reached my hand for his cock thru his pants and he grabbed me and told me he wanted to fuck my white little ass. At the same time pulling me backwards till my butt was rubbing into his crotch. I love the though of being filled and slowly ground my ass into his cock. I asked him to follow me a little deeper into the tunnel, off into one of the many old rooms.

After about 30 feet we found one of the cleaner rooms and I began unzipping his pants. He was semi erect and very well endowed, maybe 8" or more and in no time I had him in my mouth. I had reached into my purse and grabbed one of the condoms and lube as his cock began to grow in between my lips. He pulled me up from a kneeling position and his hand began caressing my ass. I needed no instruction and unbuckled my pants and dropped them to my ankle's. Smack! he smacked my ass hard enough to make me stand up. Ouch, that hurt! And Smack again, you better be a good little slut or you'll get more. Three more times and my ass seemed to be on fire. Only after the last time he pulled my thong down and had me bent over sucking him again. One of his large fingers found its way to my hole and he started to push it in. I handed him the lube and he used enough to slide his finger in me. He could tell I liked it as I was pushing my ass into his hand and sucking for all I was worth.

All at once he pulls me up and told me to bend over, I had the condom already out and slipped it down his hard cock. He was bigger then my toys I use and I knew it was going to hurt so I asked him to let me control how fast we went at first. He said sure and I spread my cheeks and slowly pushed the head of his cock into my tight hole. Then with him about 3" inside me and me just starting to relax he rams the rest of his cock all the way in. He almost lifted me off the floor causing me to cry out in pain! It brought tears to my eyes! But with his hands holding my hips tight I couldn't move off of him. He began to fuck me with long and hard strokes, the pain was beginning to stop as my glazed over eyes began to focus on his cock ramming my ass.

As he was fucking me I happened to look down the tunnel and noticed shadows moving. Then right in the doorway two guys appeared, already stroking their exposed cocks. He noticed them and didn't even miss a beat. He told them they could have me when he was through! One of the guys said he wanted to fuck my mouth, so he told him go ahead she got a hot mouth. I had to hold onto his hips to keep from falling but soon I had one guy in my mouth and one in my ass. What a slut!

The last guy grabbed my one hand and placed it around his cock. I guess that's what you'd call a gang bang! The black guy was really fucking me now like a man possessed, I knew he was getting close. I was squeezing his cock with my ass trying to milk him and at the same time giving a great blow job to the other guy. His cock though only 6" was just the right size for me to deep throat. With one last deep thrust, raising me off the floor, he came and then just held me there. I was still milking his cock as he began to slide out of me. Then as he backed away he Smacked my ass again! Then he told the other guy to go ahead and fuck this slut and she likes it rough!

As soon as he walked away to pull up his pants the third guy filled me back up. He wasn't quite as big but he just rammed his cock all the way to his balls as soon as he entered. I must have been doing something right with the blow job I was giving cause only a few seconds later I heard him say he's going to cum. Renewing my effort on his cock I pressed my lips harder as I took him all the way in my mouth and felt the first spurts of his warm sticky cum hit the back of my throat. It was only a moment before he pulled out of my mouth and after I had licked and sucked the last of his cum from him he pulled his pants back up.

Finally I could focus my attention on the fucking I was getting. His cock though not as large as the black guys was curved slightly and hitting the right place. My cock was semi erect and with the other guy still there he noticed my cock for the first time. I'm standing bent over at the waist, my hands on the wall now getting pumped for the second time when he reached down and took me in his hand. It couldn't get much better I thought but was wrong again.

Next thing I know he's sitting on the floor facing away from me leaning his head back to take my cock into his mouth! The motion of the guy fucking me had my cock going into his mouth at the same speed. God I couldn't last much longer and knew that my back door lover had to be close too. The guy sitting on the floor was really good, he'd take my cock out of his mouth and lean back every once in a while flicking my balls and licking at the cock sliding in and out of me then back to my cock! I don't know who started cumming first but it was intense to say the least. Holding me tight I felt his cock throbbing inside me as he filled the condom with his cum. Meanwhile my cock was spurting down this talented throat and he was swallowing every drop!

It took close to ten minutes to recover, all of us leaving the tunnel together. Back out on the paths we passed several other guys who could only imagine what had been going on inside. I had been in there for 45 minutes and knew I was done for the day, so I headed back to my car.

I figured out why I got so many stares when I got back and looked in the mirror my mascara, cause of the tears, had run under my eyes. It looked like I had two black circles under my eyes, I was a mess. A slightly sore, very satisfied, used and abused mess! I can't wait to go back again!

Kristy