Caught Bashing the Bishop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

"This is so embarrassing." He stood and started stroking his cock. Of course, it did start to grow. "I don't have a handkerchief."

"Just make sure then that you don't need one."

His erection was at its peak.

"Right now, unbutton my blouse."

He looked at me.

"Are you serious? Am I to get into more trouble?"

"Personal servant, do as you have been asked."

With trembling hands he started to undo the remaining buttons on my blouse. When it was undone, I shugged it from my shoulders.

"Now unclip my brassier and remove them."

He had to lean very close to do that which put his erection within my reach, I took hold of it. He jumped. As soon as my brassier was off...

"Now, lick and suck my breasts."

He hesitated.

"You said anything...I want to see if you are true to your word."

He licked, and my nipples came up, then he sucked them, I was very wet down below and almost as soon as he started sucking I orgasmed most delightfully, and for the first time in many years, not at my own hand.

"Thank you, you have done a good job there. Now, turn back my kilt."

He did so, exposing my neatly trimmed pubes. He appeared shocked at see me naked there.

"Fetch a fresh towel."

He hurried to the airing cupboard on the landing and returned

with a hand towel.

"Now put it under my bottom."

I lifted myself and he tucked the towel under me. I spread my legs.

"You liked the smell of my...what did you call it...fanny, now you get between my thighs and lick my fanny, and do a good job."

I really appreciated the attention he gave to me at this point and as he tongued over my clit I came again. Holding my lips apart with his fingers he stabbed and probed at me, inducing much hip thrusting from me and several more orgasms into the bargain. Suddenly I realised that his other hand was actively stroking his erection.

"Enough!"

I brought my thighs together, he leapt aside, still clutching his erection.

"I have decided to have an early night, top up my glass and bring it to me in my room. Knock before you enter."

I retired to my room, and sat in the wicker bedside chair...my naked breasts, their nipple erect... Waiting... A light tap at the door signalled Nick's presence. I ignored it...Nick tapped a little harder.

"Cum!"

The door eased open, Nick entered and placed the refreshed glass of wine on the bedside cabinet, then turned back toward the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I was leaving you for your early night."

"You may recall, you undertook to be my personal servant..."

"Yes, I did, I have done everything you have asked."

"So far."

"What would you like me to do now."

"I would like you to undress me and put me into my bed for now."

"You are almost undressed as it is, do you really want me to completely undress you."

"Yes."

Nick was completely shocked at the prospect.

"Turn the covers down on the bed."

I sipped my wine and stood as he did so.

"Now my skirt."

He went to the waist band, his cock bouncing near me. He found the buckle and slipped it, and unwrapped my kilt. My waist slip followed.

"Did you bring that towel up when you came from the lounge or do I have to sit on that bare wicker seat?"

"I'll fetch it."

He hurried from the room and returned a minute or so later with the towel which he laid on the seat. I sat, he knelt before me, I placed one stocking clad foot on his shoulder.

"My stockings next."

His fingers trembled as he detached my stocking s from their suspender clips. Oh so gently he stroked them down my legs. As the stocking got to my ankles...

"Take the toe of the stocking between your teeth and pull it from my foot."

With his hand between my thighs he unclipped the second stocking and followed the same procedure.

I was before him now, naked except for the suspender belt.

"Pull it down and I will step out of it."

I steadied myself with a hand on his shoulder as he did so. His face was at about the level of my fanny, so I pulled it into me.

"You may kiss me there."

He did of course.

"Now assist me into my bed."

"Don't you want your night dress?"

"I think I can tell you if I do."

Once on the bed he leaned across me to pull the bed clothes across me, his erection prodding me.

"Leave that."

He stood. I took his cock in my hand, I thought for a moment it was going to die on me, but a couple of quick squeezes revived it.

"Lie down here beside me."

Nick looked stunned, but did so.

"What I want from you is, what do you call it, Fuck, shag, screw, you know, 'do' me."

He came at me like a hungry lion, kissing me, raping my mouth with his tongue, a new experience for me his hands on first my breasts, then between my legs, which I spread willingly for him. His probing intrusive fingers readied my long abandoned vagina for his eventual intrusion. He eased himself between my thighs and between us we ensured that he hit his target.

"Oooh yeees." I sighed as he speared me.

Slowly I got the rhythm, and Nick relaxed.

"What do you call this?" I breathed into his ear as wave after wave of orgasms swept over me.

"Shagging." He panted back.

It couldn't last forever .

"I'm going to cum quite soon."

"Just let go, I want to feel it all inside me."

He groaned, as spurt after spurt was discharged into me. He mashed my lips with his as I locked my legs about him.

Slowly we relaxed, lying together as his cock, his dear dear cock melted inside me. As it slipped from me he rolled off me, then after a few minutes he made to rise from the bed.

I stopped him

"Wasn't that better than a cold pair of knickers?"

He nodded his answer.

"Will you mind sleeping in my bed? Will you mind... making lo...shagging this old body. Will you mind being my love toy?"

"It will be an honour, If you hadn't been so very beautiful I wouldn't have wanted your knickers, I truly wanted you but they were better than nothing."

"I have to tell you that if I hadn't seen you doing things in my bedroom, this would never have happened."

We went on to have three years of wonderful sex,in which we both taught each other different things, until he graduated, I learnt about the cunts in the punts on the Isis, I went bare arsed most places and we took advantage of the privacy of walks in the countryside He didn't go to theology college, and on the occasions his parents visited, his room was suitably untidy, he became I believe an engineer, and I went on to take in another well mannered young man to keep my bed warm and this old vagina lubricated and filled.

joulie
joulie
197 Followers
12