Caught By A Strict Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Take care of the water!”, she commanded.

Po Ling was somehow glad, that she could step into the shower. She turned on the water and started mixing cold and warm, till she thought her mistress might like it. “I hope it pleases you know, Mistress,” she said in a soft voices after a while.

The shower was spacious enough for both of them. Mrs. Blackmore did not object to the temperature of the water and Po Ling was filled with happiness. She really was happy, that her mistress obviously liked it and was pleased.

The mature woman handed her a soft sponge a very good smelling shower cream. She did not say any word.

The Asian girl put some shower cream to her hand and started soaping the woman’s back. The ladies body impressed her. She was big, but not fat at all. She was just strong. Gently she soaped her neck, her shoulders and her back. She let herself time and obviously her mistress enjoyed how she was washing her. It took a while till she reached her arse. The woman had a big bum, with full and curvy cheeks. She started with her cheeks her first. She never touched any other bum before, less that of another woman. It felt good to the hands of Po Ling and she felt that she was getting aroused.

“I want to be very clean,” the woman suddenly said. “So don’t forget any part!”

Po Ling knew what she meant. She put a big load of soap into her hands and also on the sponge. She started with the sponge between her arse cheeks. Gently and slowly she led it up and down and especially over her anus. Then she used her hands up and down between her cheeks, she used more soap on her anus, circled it, rubbed it and even inserted her little finger a bit. She would never have thought that she could enjoy this. But her nipples clearly showed that she enjoyed that cleaning. She took herself a lot of time and used a lot of that great smelling soap.

Only after a long time the girl finally went beneath and took care of the ladies thighs, legs and feet. She was kneeling in the shower when she did that. Her faces always was in the height either of her bum or her pussy and again Po Ling had to admit to herself, that she was aroused by that sight; even if she did not want to admit that. She also loved the feeling of the flesh of her legs and slowly rubbed the soap into her skin.

Sometimes she looked up, letting her look glide over that fascinating breasts, and looked into the woman’s face. Mrs. Blackmore smiled. Obviously she was very satisfied with her work. Po Ling did not feel forced to serve that lady in this moment, she somehow felt it to be kind of honour to please her, to be allowed to serve her for her bad misbehaviour in the store; she wanted to make her happy and find thus real forgiveness in the eyes of this strong and strict lady.

Every time Po Ling soaped her way up she was coming closer and closer to the woman’s crotch area. She knew that it was only a question of time; she would also have to wash her most intimate, private part. Deep inside of her she even wanted to do it, but she did not really dare to make that first touch. Never would she have thought that she would ever touch another woman’s pussy.

When she had spent almost an eternity on her mistress legs and thighs, there was finally no excuse any more. Again she used the sponge. Very softly she led her hand with the sponge to the woman’s pussy and moved the heavily soaped sponge along her slit. She heard a slight moan of the woman. Po Ling was still kneeling. She was only inches away from the ladies crotch and it really aroused her to watch her own hand wash that most private part of this mature woman.

Teasingly soft she led the sponge up and down, she changed between harder and softer pressure, led it between her legs up between her arse cheeks and moved a whole curve to her mount of Venus. For a while she played like that. She did not dare yet to really touch the ladies pussy, but she took some shower soap into her hand and put it onto the woman’s pubes. Gently she started shampooing her pubic hair and thus massaging her mons pubis.

After she had done that very long and carefully the 18year old girl took care of her mistress hips and belly and she went up to her big breasts. Her fingers first touched the undersides of her boobs and glided along their sides. Then she went into the deep valley between her voluptuous tits. She was quite excited. For the first time she felt was touching another woman’s breasts. Finally her hands started creaming all over her breasts, she covered them with the shower soap and kneaded them in her small hands. Her finger glided over her nipples; they were rock hard and they felt good between her fingers; but Po Ling did not dare to really play with them. It always were some quick touches when she reached the mature woman’s nipples.

When she was finally done with the whole body of the big 53year old lady, the girl took the shower and started washing the soap off her body. Her hands were trembling a bit. She was excited in a very special way; in a way she had never before been excited.

She turned off the water and they stepped out into the bathroom. It was clear to Po Ling that she also had to towel her mistress. She took one of the towels and gently dried her; again touching the woman’s voluptuous arse and breasts and her crotch area. She towelled herself, after she was finished with her mistress.

After she was finished the young girl already automatically knelt down again before Mrs. Blackmore. The lady tenderly stoke her head and played with her moist hair.

“Whenever you are allowed to wash your mistress – which is a great honour – you have to show that you are ready my kissing and licking my most honoured parts. Show me that you have done a great job and use your mouth, lips and tongue at my arse and my pussy!”, the mature woman commanded with a firm voice and smiled down at the young, small, kneeling girl.

Po Ling was deep red in her face, when Sandra Blackmore looked down. But she did not give her time to think twice. She grabbed her head and firmly pressed it towards her crotch. The girl gave in. She was directly at her pussy now. She took in the ladies smell; she smelled so good and fresh now; but there was more than the smell of soap, there was a different smell too. It was similar to the smell on the woman’s finger, that she kissed after she had touched her pussy. It was a smell of sex.

She could also see it, that not everything was dry at the lady. Her cunt lips were clearly moist. Po Ling still was a bit too shy, but the woman just pressed her head further and her lips touched her pussy. She kissed some of her pubic hair, planted some soft and shy kisses to her pussy lips. She felt that special wetness on her lips and licked her lips to taste some. It was an unknown but arousing taste. Gently her tongue reached out and licked a ling her slit, taking more of that erotic juices of her mistress.

Sandra Blackmore allowed her only one lick and then pressed her head away again and turned round to present her back. Po Ling was aroused now and willing to please her lady. Lightly she used her hands to spread her mistress big, curvy arse cheeks. She placed some kisses and then licked all along the valley between her cheeks, touching her anus too.

Again Mistress Blackmore only allowed her one lick. She opened one of the cupboards and brought out a collar made of leather, with an iron ring for a leash in front. Without speaking a word she put the collar around the girls neck. She hooked a fitting leash into the collar, too.

Now Po Ling was marked as a slave.

“You have done an acceptable job so far, slave. Follow me now.” Sandra Blackmore led her young Asian slave back to her living room. Both were still completely naked.

The mature lady lay down on the couch again on her stomach. She held the leash of Po Lings collar. She drew on it and thus forced the girl to kneel again.

“My arse needs some pleasure. It has not been taken care off for a while. I want you to pleasure my bum till I tell you to stop – and that will not be soon!” “…But…”, the young girl wanted to object, as she had never even thought of such a thing. “There is not but, you little thief,” the mature lady shouted in her firm voice. “I told you can always go. I will just hand you over to the police and that’s just it. And if you choose to stay, there is not “but”. There is only obeying and nothing else. So what’s your choice?” Without any hesitation the girl answered: “I will stay of course. Excuse me, Mistress. I will never object again, Mistress.” Her head was bowed and her voice was soft and submissive. “You will get your punishment for that disobedience later. Now I want you to start!” The mistress drew on the leash again, indicating to the naked young girl to crawl up on the couch. Po Ling followed. The woman’s legs were slightly spread. She could see her moist cunt from behind. Immediately she was aroused again.

By pulling on the leash mistress Blackmore drew the Asian girls face down to her big, curvy bum. The lady turned on the T.V. and started watching a show. Po Ling used her hands first. Very gently and tenderly she stroke across both her cheeks. She took care of every inch of her skin with her fingers, caressed her cheeks let her fingers into the valley in between and planted some soft and tender kisses to her cheeks from time to time. Some sighs or moans of her mistress showed her that she was satisfied. Her kisses became more and more passionate the longer she took care of that wonderfully voluptuous arse. Her own lust was rising constantly. She started getting highly aroused by what she was doing, she worshiped her mistress ass now out of her own eagerness and passion. All she wanted was to make her mistress satisfied. Her own nipples were hard in the meantime and she felt the rising wetness between her legs. Her kisses were wet now on the skin of her cheeks, she used her tongue too. Her fingers more and more explored the valley between the cheeks and softly played around the anus, caressed that dark, wrinkled skin around her anal hole. From the undersides of her cheeks she passionately licked up to her spine and back down again. The sighs and moans of mistress Blackmore became more and more frequent and with each sigh and each moan her own lust was rising.

The 18year old Hong Kong girl used her hands now to spread her cheeks and was always massaging the flesh and skin with her fingers. Her head was now completely buried between the voluptuous curves of her cheeks. She kissed her way up and down the valley and each kiss of her lips was followed by a long lick and each lick stroke her anus too. Po Ling was so horny now that she even dared to lick down till the beginning of the mature ladies pussy and each time she tasted a bit of her wetness. After a while she concentrated more and more on the woman’s anus, as she was aware of the pleasure she brought to her mistress by doing this. Mistress Blackmore was constantly moaning now and moving her voluptuous arse, pressing more against the pretty, young face of her Asian slave girl. Po Lings wet tongue took quick circles around her whole, wetting her wrinkled sensual skin. She licked, kissed and sucked with her whole mouth, she tried to insert the tip of her tongue and licked again. Her mistress’s moans were getting louder and louder and the movements of her tongue were getting quicker and harder, till finally a deep, long moan of pure pleasure escaped her mistress mouth, followed by a cascade of short once. She pressed her bum hard into the girls face and she came in a good and long orgasm.

Obeying Po Ling kept licking her arse all along the orgasm of her mistress and thus was making her cum even longer and harder. She even kept licking and burying her face deep into her valley when the mature lady was lying still again and just sighing deeply with after-orgasm pleasure.

Only after a few minutes the 53year old woman drew on her 18year old Asian girl slaves leash again.

“Come down, kneel at your mistress face,” she commanded her.

Immediately the young, horny girl followed. Her dark nipples fully erect she knelt in front of her mature mistress face. The lady looked at her and gently stroke her face and her hair.

“I think I can make a good slave-slut out of you. You are a horny, little bitch. Do you want to be my obeying, lesbian sex slave-girl?”, the lady asked her.

The aroused young girl only nodded. Sandra Blackmore smiled. Then she took the girls head and their lips met. For the first time the mistress kissed her girl slave. Experienced the mature woman teased the girl’s lips with her lips, sucked on them and finally parted them, opened her mouth. She felt her hot, aroused breath in her mouth and her wet tongue slid in, wrapped the girls tongue and melt with her to a long and highly passionate French kiss. Her hands reached out and touched her young, firm breasts, stroke them gently and played with her aroused nipples.

Po Ling sighed deeply after her mistress broke the kiss. Never would she have thought that a kiss could be such a great experience of pleasure and never would she have thought that something, somebody could arouse she to such a state of lust. She really wanted to be her mistress’s sex toy now and she wanted her mistress to play with her; any game. The mature woman was aroused too. She rose from the couch.

“Follow me on your knees and kiss my bum.”, she commanded and started walking away leading the young girl behind her on the leash. Po Ling obeyed and crawled close behind her, naked and all fours. With each step she tried to plant a kiss to her mistress curvy arse.

The woman led her into her sleeping room and commanded her onto the bed. Po Ling lay on her back. Her eyes followed every move of her big, white mistress, who unhooked the leash now.

“Give me your hands!”, Sandra Blackmore commanded and took her hands. There were two scarf’s, made of silk on the bed that she used now to tie the girls hands to the bed. She found another two and also tied her legs, spread wide to the bed. Then she fully lay on her girl slave, with all her weight and kissed her again.

She rose a bit and kissed down her body, wetting her skin with her tongue. She shortly sucked her sweat, dark nipples and licked around them. Po Ling had to moan loudly of pleasure and sexual lust. She needed the touches, kisses and licks of her mistress so badly now. She was incredibly horny. But her mistress did not intend yet to pleasure her.

Mistress Blackmore disappeared from the bed for a short time and when she came back she held the black leather crop again. The young Asian girl was shivering.

“You know that I have to punish you again?” “Yes, Mistress,” Po Ling whispered. “Why?” “Because I have been disobeying you, Mistress.”

The 53year old big woman stroke along her naked body with the crop. Gently she stroke her aroused nipples for a while. Po Ling moaned. She teased her neck and her lips. The 18year old girl kissed the crop. “Hmm. You are a good, learning slave. I appreciate that!”, said her mistress as she saw her kissing the leather of the crop. She led the crop down again, let it fondle her breasts again, led it over her firm, young, flat belly, played at her navel. She teased her pubes with the tip of it and then she touched her wet slit. She moved the leather crop very gently up and down her slit. Po Ling moaned. The leather went between her cunt lips and mistress Blackmore teased her aroused clit with it. She stroke along the insides of her thighs and went back to her pussy.

“Your lips have done the harm and your lips shall be punished – but the other ones,” the mature lady smiled and then she quickly raised her arm and hit Po Lings aroused, wet pussy with the crop. The girl let out a cry of surprise and pain. But already the leather was again gently playing with her clit and cunt. Two other strikes each followed by a cry from Po Ling. The woman had not hit her hard; but on the aroused pussy it felt hard enough.

Sandra Blackmore had thrown the crop away after the third soft strike and knelt between the girls beautiful slender legs. For a short time she just watched that sweat, exotic, young pussy. Po Ling had a real beautiful pussy – even more that she was so aroused and her cunt lips and her clit was swollen and dripping wet. Finally the mature woman brought her head down and kissed her wetness. Her pussy was so sensual now after the soft punishment that the first touch of her mistress lips made the Asian girl moan loud.

The lady kissed her way up the slit and kissed the hard clit. A cascade of moans followed. She reached out her tongue and started licking her. The mature woman was an experienced and passionate pussy licker. She loved pussy and the sweat taste of its love juices and Po Lings young cunt was even special to her. Eagerly she licked up and down, circled her clit , sucked on it, kissed it, licked again, inserted her tongue as deep as possible into her cunt and pleasured her clit again. Within a very short time, she had to hold the girls hips. Po Ling was throwing her head left and right and came hard. She cried out her orgasm.

Mistress Blackmore took another long lick along her tasty, sweat pussy. She was dripping wet herself now. She knelt of the tied up girls upper body and lowered herself, till her wet cunt touched Po Lings belly. The girl was still moaning and sighing deeply, when the mature lady started rubbing her aroused, wet cunt against the soft skin of her belly, covering her all over with her dripping pussy juices. The woman moved up and down the small body of the pretty Asian girl. She moaned with pleasure. She moved further upwards and teased her cunt with the girls firm, round breasts. She completely covered her breasts with her juices and used the hard nipples to tease her clit and ride it with her slit.

Po Ling was aroused by that too and she loved that feeling of her warm love juices all over her body. After the lady had played that arousing pussy/nipple games for a while she finally turned around and knelt over the girl’s head. Slowly she lowered her crotch down to her pretty face. Gently she moved her pussy all over her face, creamed her face with her pussy juices, used her little nose to tease her slit and clit. She moaned loud with arousal and lust.

“Eat me now, slave! Eat my Pussy!”, she finally sighed. She lowered herself even more. Her thighs were firmly around the girl’s head now and she pressed her pussy hard onto her young slaves mouth. Po Ling opened her mouth. She had no experience at all in licking a pussy but she just followed her horny instincts. The woman’s cunt was firmly on her mouth, she used her tongue to lick up and down.

Sandra Blackmore had placed both her hands on the girl’s breasts and firmly grabbed her, squeezed her nipples and she moaned loud now. She was in a state of furious lust now and her hips started moving. She rode the girls face and mouth.

Po Ling had nothing to control her mistress hips. She could only use her tongue to lick her slit that moved hard not only over her mouth but also over her whole face. The hard grip of the ladies hands at her pussy juice covered tits aroused her too. Eagerly she licked. The woman was getting louder and louder and finally she came hard, directly in her face. The woman let herself fall forward, her face lay at the soft, curled pubes of the girl and her pussy was still pressed into her face. In this position she relaxed from her huge orgasm and enjoyed the girls tongue. Po Ling still licked the dripping cunt and tried to savour every drop of her creamy juices.

Only after some time the mature mistress rolled off the girl’s body and lay beside the still tied up girl. She kissed her lips and tasted her own juices there.

“You look like the little slave-slut you are!”, Mistress Blackmore smiled and let her hand glide over her slim, young, firm Asian body and landed at her sweat breasts, massaging them.