Caught by Mom

Story Info
Mom comes home and catches them sharing her strapon.
6.8k words
4.51
277.2k
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,135 Followers

One day during Spring Break, while 18 year old Hillary and 19 year old Tiffany Duncan were sitting around in the apartment they shared with their mother, they had been talking about their own sex lives and that of Mom. They were both aware she sometimes had overnight visitors, and they were sometimes women, and the girls wondered what happened during those visits. A search of her dresser drawers produced a strapon dildo, and they put the toy to use on each other. The fabulous orgasms they both reached, two apiece, were the best either of them ever had, and they have been doing the same thing with each other every time they feel the need since then.

Early one Monday morning, shortly after Hillary’s graduation from high school, she and her sister were griping about the problems they were having with the men in their lives. Neither had been sexually satisfied that weekend, so they decided to put the strapon to use after their mother left for work. Neither is a lesbian, and they would have preferred more satisfying sex with the men in their lives but, when that fails to happen, they usually turn to each other and their mother’s toy.

The two sisters waited for two hours after their mother left, getting hornier by the minute, until they decided she was not going to cut short her day at work and return to the apartment. Once they were quite certain it would be safe, they hurried into her bedroom, dug the strapon out of the drawer where she keeps it and almost ran into Hillary’s bedroom with it. They alternate being on top, and it was her turn to get the dildo in her pussy first, which meant they would use her bed for their frolicking.

Having learned being completely naked is best, they both divested themselves of all their clothing, and Hillary lay on her back, a pillow under her head, and looked forward to another great orgasm brought about by their mother’s plastic cock. She was so eager and horny, her pussy was already lubricating. Tiffany carefully buckled the toy around her waist, making certain the tickling fingers on the inside were pressed against her clit. She was just as eager as her sister was; her pussy was also wet, and she expected to cum once from that part on the front of the toy massaging her, and again from the cock plunging in and out of her pussy while her sister was wielding the strapon.

With both girls in readiness, Hillary spread her legs as wide as she could, because she had learned that was how to ensure the greatest penetration, and Tiffany approached on her knees. She leaned forward, wondering if she would have to rub the end of the dildo against her sister’s clit or some other sensitive place, and was happily surprised when she saw how wet the waiting pussy was already.

“Geeze, Hill, you’re dripping. You must be really hot to trot.”

“Shut up and fuck me. I’ll bet you’re just as horny and wet as I am.”

That was so true Tiffany didn’t say anything else, but she did have to rub the end of the toy against Hillary’s pussy. There was no shortage of juices for lubrication, and she wanted to coat the end of the dildo with some of them to make for an easier penetration and smoother stroking. When the dildo was ready, she slowly and firmly thrust forward until Tiffany felt the end wedge into her sister’s dripping pussy.

“Oooooo,” Hillary murmured as she felt the thick plastic toy burrow into her. “Oh, god, that feels so good. Really give it to me, Tiff.”

The Duncan sisters weren’t the only members of the family thinking about what the strapon could do for themselves and a partner. Valerie Duncan, their mother, was at work alright, but she wasn’t getting much done there. Things were slow at the office and, while she was at her coffee break with Jill Price, the two women were griping about the poor quality of their respective sex lives. This was a common topic of their conversations with each other and, from time to time, they got together to improve that quality. Like her daughters, Valerie was not actually a lesbian, nor was Jill, but neither of them saw anything wrong with a little woman on woman action, sometimes even including oral and always involving Valerie’s toy.

“I went out with this jackass on Friday, and he got too drunk to even get it up,” Jill informed her friend. “Even when I gave him head, it didn’t get hard, and he didn’t even have enough class to go down on me.”

“I had just as bad a weekend, maybe even worse. The bastard stood me up.”

An outside observer would have a hard time figuring out why some guy would stand up Valerie. She is a very attractive forty year old shorter version of her daughters, with all three women having long, black hair, fair complexions and fine features. The teenagers have also inherited their brown eyes and large breasts from their mother, as well as her strong sex drive. All three women are aware of the sexual needs of each other, so neither the daughters nor Mom are prone to interfere with the love lives of the other generation.

Jill Price looks nothing like Valerie, but she is a hotty in her own way. If her date that weekend refused to eat her pussy, he had to have been some kind of sexual deviate, because her lush curves, fetchingly splashed with freckles, are what most men love to caress with their tongues and lips. Her face is pretty too, with a creamy, freckled complexion, light red hair and green eyes. At 38 years old, she is at the peak of her sexual urges, and is unhappy when she is unable to satisfy them.

“You know, The Old Hen is going to be out sick all day,” Jill commented. This was a reference to Henrietta Wicks, the office manager and general pain in the ass to those who work for her.

“I know. I’ll bet we could get away with going to my apartment for a couple of hours and getting it on with my strapon.”

“We could get back in plenty of time to take care of anything that comes in, and never be missed.”

At that time, the two horny coworkers decided that would be their best course of action. Jill is divorced, and her mother shares her apartment, so going there would not be feasible, but neither expected Valerie’s daughters to be a problem. Each of the women had brought her purse to the small coffee shop, so they picked them up, left money on the table and walked out the door, headed for the rapid transit station. Thirty minutes later, they were walking the three blocks to the building where Valerie shares an apartment with her two young daughters and her strapon dildo.

Inside the apartment, those daughters were having a great time sharing that toy with each other. Tiffany had fucked Hillary with it first, bringing her sister to a tremendous orgasm, and giving herself a lesser one from the spur raking across her clit. After that, they had changed places, and Hillary was steadily driving the toy in and out of Tiffany, who was sobbing and whimpering in bliss, while her body thrashed around on the bed. The wearer of the strapon was also having a fabulous time, and was ready to cum again herself. Both teenagers were concentrating so much on their fun and that of each other and making so much racket with their expressions of lustful joy they failed to hear the key being turned in the lock.

When their mother entered, with Jill behind her, she couldn’t fail to hear all the noises emanating from Hillary’s bedroom. She assumed her daughter was entertaining her boyfriend, as she knew happened sometimes, and had no wish to interrupt them. However, for Valerie to take Jill to her bedroom, she had to walk past her daughter’s door, which was open, to get there, and didn’t have enough will power to refrain from taking a quick look inside. She did an abrupt double take when she saw her two daughters bouncing around on the bed together and realized they had to be using a toy similar to the plastic cock she intended to use with her friend from work.

While Jill stood looking at the erotic scene involving the very attractive young women, Valerie hurried to her bedroom to see if her suspicions were correct. They were. The drawer where she always keeps her strapon was open, and some of her panties had been removed and placed on top of the dresser. Her strapon was missing, and it was obvious her daughters had taken it and were using it on each other. She hurried from her bedroom to the place where it was being used, her mind in turmoil, wondering what to say about it and how much hell she should raise. The girls weren’t doing anything she didn’t do sometimes and was expecting to do that day, but they were sisters, for Pete’s sake.

Jill was no longer looking at the girls cavorting on the bed, and had stepped away from the doorway. She was wondering, among other things, whether or not she and her friend were going to go through with their plan. The big, horny redhead realized the girls must be Valerie’s daughters, and her friend would almost have to admonish them, but just how and for exactly what, she didn’t know. What they were doing was no different from what their mother and she were going to do, except that Valerie was not her sister.

She had other thoughts too. Although she was primarily straight, she had much stronger lesbian tendencies than her friend, and her earlier expectations, combined with the sight of the two young hotsies had brought them out quite strongly. What she would have preferred would have been having another dildo and joining Valerie’s daughters and eating their pussies and having them take turns fucking her, maybe both at the same time.

Their mother was more concerned with what to do about her daughters than with what Jill was thinking. Before storming Hillary’s bedroom, Valerie paused and decided to delay her entrance until one or both of the girls climaxed. She was still undecided what she would say or do, but thought it best to wait until they had earned in full whatever scolding or punishment they would be getting. She felt guilty about watching her daughters fucking on the bed as they shared her toy, but was too fascinated by the sight to be able to simply walk away. When she saw her friend was doing nothing but watching, Jill also stood in the doorway, but she felt no guilt about watching and listening to the way those sexy and attractive teenagers were disporting themselves.

“Yes! Yes! They heard Tiffany cry out joyously as her wild movements on the bed became even wilder and more erratic.

Hillary’s shapely, naked ass began rising and falling faster as she increased the speed of her thrusts into her sister. Jill couldn’t help wishing she was the one lying on her back with the young brunette fucking her, and Valerie couldn’t help having similar thoughts, although she tried to push them out of her mind. Even as they watched and listened, the coworkers heard another, more ecstatic shout from Tiffany, echoed seconds later by her sister. Obviously, both young women had climaxed, and their mother started forward, although she didn’t know whether to bawl them out or join the fun. The horny redhead, who knew for certain what she would have preferred to do, followed. Jill was so turned on by the erotic scene, her pussy was already starting to lubricate.

“Alright, you two! What the hell is going on here?” It was a dumb question, with an obvious answer, but Valerie had to start somewhere.

“Mom!” her daughters shrieked simultaneously.

Hillary yanked the toy from her sister’s pussy, rolled over on her back and tried to conceal the strapon from her mother’s stern gaze. That was impossible to do, because the plastic cock was more than seven inches long, and there were no coverings on the bed except two pillows, and they were under the other sister’s head and ass. Tiffany’s bliss from her great orgasm hadn’t worn off yet, and she made no effort to conceal herself at first, until she finally turned her body part of the way over to hide her dripping crotch from her mother’s wrathful gaze and covered her breasts with an arm.

To Jill, who had gotten a good look at the teenager’s delectable pussy, covered with juices which made it smell even better than it looked, the sight of Tiffany’s shapely thigh and ass was almost as enticing. She hoped their mother would decide to turn the chance encounter into a foursome, but didn’t quite know how to make such a daring proposal. Valerie would have been almost outraged if her friend had made such a suggestion, but the thought had occurred to her, and she could see some real positives in it.

“We’re just having some fun, Mom,” Hillary answered their mother’s question. “We weren’t hurting anybody.”

“Yeah, Mom,” Tiffany added. “You know, the family that plays together stays together.”

Jill giggled at that quip, and Valerie smiled. The wisecrack relieved the little bit of tension that hadn’t already evaporated from the strangeness of the situation. The girls still didn’t know what to expect, but they decided to push it.

“Want to join us?” Hillary asked.

That suggestion from the older daughter earned another stern look from her mother and a smile and a nod of the head from Mom’s red-haired companion. The girls saw the latter response, although their mother didn’t, and Hillary decided to press the question.

“Well, do you? It’s fun, and nobody‘ll get hurt. Besides, isn’t that what you came home for?”

“Well, do you?” Jill asked. She had been horny when entering the apartment, and the sight and sound of the two girls fucking and the sight of the big dildo and the aroma of fresh, young pussy juices was increasing her condition.

Their mother briefly became more formal. “Girls, this is Jill Price. Jill, the girl with the cock is my daughter, Hillary, and the other girl is my other daughter, Tiffany.”

“Hi, girls. Glad to meet you,” Jill responded, feeling a little strange about the circumstances of the introduction, but hoping the encounter would continue in the direction it seemed to be going.

Hillary hoped it would too. After she and her sister welcomed the voluptuous newcomer, she continued. “Want to join us, Jill?” she asked.

“I think that’s up to your mother.”

It was obvious to both teenagers that Jill did want to join in the fun, and they wanted her to climb onto the bed and do with them whatever she would have been doing with their mother. To help her make up her mind, Tiffany rolled over to be flat on her back with her legs spread and Hillary let go of the dildo and let it stand invitingly straight up from her crotch. The display of their sexy young bodies had the desired effect, not only on Jill but on their mother too.

“Take off that strapon and give it here,” she ordered her younger daughter. “Jill and I will show you how it’s done.”

Valerie began stripping off her clothing and her companion, hardly able to believe her good luck, emulated her. They were quickly just as naked as the two younger women, and Jill lay on her back while Valerie fitted the toy onto herself and strapped it around her waist. The younger Duncan women moved aside, and their mother knelt on the bed between her partner’s legs.

“Why don’t you play with her boobies,” she suggested. “Jill especially likes to have her nipples licked.”

This would be a new experience for Hillary and Tiffany, although they both have their breasts licked and fondled regularly by their boyfriends, and had a good idea what would be best for another woman. They both felt daring and decided to go all out with their mother and her friend. The two sisters knelt on either side of Jill; each of them held one of her luscious breasts, and bent down to start licking the pretty pink nubbin. Their mother had been right about the big redhead’s nipples. She loves to have them caressed by a soft, wet tongue and, less than a minute after they started, her body was squirming on the bed and she was sighing happily over what was being done to her. Her juices were starting to flow more heavily from her pussy, which was what Valerie had been waiting for.

With her right hand guiding the plastic cock that protruded from her crotch, she leaned forward, placed her left hand on the bed next to Jill to support her weight, and pressed the head of the toy against the wetness. The horny and wet woman started to reach down to spread her lips and the two girls, seeing they were in the way, moved aside to give her room and so they could watch better. Jill’s hands completed their errand, and she held her pink hole open while Valerie finished spreading her natural lubrication on the dildo. With everything in readiness, the woman wielding the toy thrust forward and the tip wedged its way into the wet pink hole that was waiting so patiently for it.

Jill moaned in delight at getting the kind of action she had been deprived of that weekend and continued holding her pussy lips apart. Valerie gave another firm thrust and two inches of the toy slid into its goal. A few seconds later, she stroked forward again, and about half the dildo was buried inside the place where her coworker and sex partner was avidly welcoming it by squirming on the bed and cooing in bliss. Enough of the plastic cock had been imbedded that she no longer had to guide it, and she leaned forward, placed her hands on either side of her bosomy coworker and smiled down on the woman she was about to fuck. Before starting, she raised her face to make sure her daughters were taking notice, since their mouths had already done their work on Jill’s sensitive nipples.

“Do you see how I’m doing this?” Valerie queried the two younger women. “I’m taking it easy and only putting only a little of my cock into Jill at a time. That way, you know for sure nobody will get hurt, and it’s more fun for her.”

Both young women peered closely at the thick toy, which was halfway inside the thing of beauty that was Jill’s pussy. Hillary had a question, so she pointed to the clit spur. “How about this spur thing? Shouldn’t it be on top of the dildo so it’ll rub against her clit?”

“It will be later. When she’s ready to cum, I’ll reach down and turn it so it rubs against Jill’s clit. But it’s more fun for her and for me if her climax builds up gradually, until she’s at the peak of arousal and then I start working over that sweet little hot spot.”

That made sense to both girls, and they continued to watch while their mother thrust forward three more times, with the last one burying the toy all the way inside the bottom woman. With full penetration made, she slipped her arms under Jill’s shoulders, and the redhead wrapped her legs around her partner’s hips and put her arms around her neck. They lay in that position for a minute or so, until Valerie started moving back, slowly pulling the dildo from the place where it had been so welcome.

She stopped with just the head still inside, paused a few seconds and drove the toy forward again. Jill felt the plastic cock surging into her pussy and used her legs to pull herself forward so the bodies of the two women came together with a satisfying wet sound and a duet of pleasurable sighs. Once again, Valerie remained in that position for a few seconds, before drawing back for another stroke.

The two older women continued like that, moving in unison, with the dildo plunging all the way into Jill’s pussy with every stroke. Pulling with her legs and gripping Valerie’s upper arms, the voluptuous bottom woman moved back and forth under her partner and met every stroke which added to the pleasure of both. The girls noted this, and the way their mother’s forearms and knees were supporting her weight, which was why the other woman was able to easily move under her and receive maximum enjoyment from the dildo driving in and out of her pussy. Too often, their, oafish boyfriends sprawled on top of them, almost squashing their bodies and not allowing them to have any freedom of movement. They silently vowed to no longer lie still for such thoughtlessness in the future.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,135 Followers
12