Caught by the Caretaker

Story Info
Wife takes spanking from old caretaker in front of friend.
4.1k words
4.24
141.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mate and I were camping at a caravan park for the week with our families and we had just ducked behind the caretaker's shed to have a joint. It was early afternoon and the place was pretty busy so we thought this was the best place to light up as it was down the back of the park, not really on the way to anywhere and it might have looked like we were just heading off into the bush for a walk.

Greg had lit up, taken a few tokes and was about to pass it to me when the caretaker came ambling around the back of the shed from the other side. "What the hell are you two doing back here? I hope you're not trying to knock anything off!" He was in his late fifties and was of thin build with a beer belly. He had a tag on his old shirt that said JIm. He had that look about him that suggested that he probably lived alone and drank too much every night without looking after himself.

"Nah, we're just having a cigarette and admiring the bushland," said Greg, still holding the joint.

"Hey, that doesn't smell like a cigarette. You bastards are smoking dope! And on private property," he said, walking closer, "I've had enough of you city folk coming out here and abusing the laws, I'm calling the cops."

"Hey mate, let's not get hasty," I said, trying to be friendly so he would hopefully let us off. My name's Cliff, and I'm about 5'7" and of average build and 33 years old.

"Nup, you pair can tell your story to the cops." He said as he started walking back around the way he came towards a door that was shut. It must have a phone in it, I thought.

"This bloke wasn't even smoking anyway," Greg said, trying to be a mate and stick up for me. He was the biggest out of all three of us. About 6'3" and of solid build. Not bursting with muscles, but burly enough for a 34 year old.

"How much will it cost to keep you quiet old man?" I asked, which made him lift his head up. When he did so, he looked straight over at the amenities block which was about 70 yards away and saw Greg's wife Jane coming out of the exit. Jane was a babe. Blonde hair about 5 feet 6, nice size tits and a very nice ass. She's had 2 kids and you could tell, but she was fine for a 31 year old, to say the least.

"That's your wife over there isn't it?" He said to Greg as he pointed over to her. "Yeah," said Greg, "Why?"

"Tell her to come over here so I can tell her what you and your friend here have been up to," said the caretaker, with a sly look on his face.

"No way! Now how much money do you want to stay quiet?" Greg was still trying to buy the old man off, probably thinking that he'll go for some cash so he could get some extra alcohol. "50 bucks should get you a good label scotch," Greg said, reaching for his wallet in his back pocket. He was trying to buy his way out of it because he had been busted for drugs before and the judge advised him that if he saw him again, he was going to jail. Greg had a lot to lose. His wife Jane would kill him for starters, knowing that he was even smoking dope again, let alone getting busted.

"Oh well," said the caretaker whilst opening the door to the shed, "I'll go and call the cops now then."

"Wait!" called Greg to The caretaker, "I'll call her over. By the time she's finished with me after you tell her we were smoking dope, I'll have learnt my lesson."

Normally Greg would have waited until the caretaker had gone into the shed, knocked him on the head and cleared out, but the caravan park had all of our details so he was trying to play his cards so that he could get away without having to do time.

"Jane!" She stopped and turned towards us. She would have been able to see Greg and I, but not the caretaker as he had already gone into the shed. She had a surprised look on her face which is not unusual because we were in a place she would not expect us to be.

"Come over her honey, there's someone who wants to see you."

She came over and then asked, "What's going on? Who wants to see me?"

"Hi Babe," he said, trying to act casual. "I thought you'd like to meet the caretaker of the caravan park. His name's Jim." He was beginning to get a bit nervous now, I could tell in his voice. "Cliff and I were just taking a stroll when we met up with Jim. Go in and say hello. Do you know he's been working here for 8 years?" Greg was now trying to usher her into the shed and by the sounds of it he was hoping that the caretaker would forget about the whole thing, chat for a bit and then let them go. I was about to find out how wrong he was.

Jane was not the sort of chick who was just going to stand around and have a chat with any caretaker. She had always been conceited and would never dream of befriending a caretaker or such. She was also a feisty bitch and didn't take any crap from anyone. I think she was in shock a little bit by Greg's behavior, so went along with it and slowly entered the shed, followed by Greg, with me shuffling in at the end.

I hadn't actually been caught with the joint, so I didn't have anything to worry about, but I thought I had better hang around to see if I could help my friend out of a fix.

Jane was wearing a pair of denim shorts which were fairly short and showed off her nice legs and shapely ass. She had on a white singlet top which fitted well around her D size tits. Her blonde hair was tied back in a pony tail. Greg and I were wearing shorts and t-shirts. The caretaker was wearing long work pants and a collared work shirt which buttoned up the front.

The shed was fairly large, but there wasn't much room to move as it was filled with mowers, bins, gardening equipment like rakes, a couple of benches and tools.

The caretaker had a phone in his hand and was dialing, but lifted his head and stopped when as we entered. "Jane, meet Jim," Greg said as we entered. "Hi Jim, please to meet you," said Jane, trying to be polite and still wondering why she had been made to talk to this caretaker.

"Welllll," said the caretaker, "I am very pleased to meet you and I'm glad these lads came to their senses by bringing you in here."

"What do you mean? " Replied Jane, wondering what he was talking about.

"Oh, didn't they tell you? I found them, or should I say, your husband here smoking dope, so I've got no choice but to call the police and have him arrested. I just thought I would let you know so you can get ready to clear out of the campsite. You and this other bloke's family." He said, pointing at me.

"What the fuck are you talking about? My husband hasn't smoked the shit since he was last busted and got the official last warning from the judge," she said, looking towards Greg. His face had that, 'sorry babe' sort of look as if to say that Jim was telling the truth.

"You dickhead!" she screamed as she gave him a hard punch to the chest. "If he calls the cops, you're going away for at least 6 months, you asshole! What the hell were you thinking?"

"I don't know, I thought because we were on holidays I could sneak a quick one in, just for old times' sake. Cliff said he would have some as well as he hadn't had a smoke for close on 4 years now," said Greg. I think the reality of the bust was sinking in now and he realized he was in trouble.

"You're an asshole too Cliff, you're always getting him into trouble," she said to me. So far I had just been a bystander in the whole deal, but I didn't mind taking a bit of the flak, if it meant she went easier on him. She had never really liked me. She didn't like the way I would go over to their house and grab Greg to take him fishing or how I always used to take over a few beers when a game was on and spend the afternoon getting pissed, whilst she mucked around doing housework because she could not spend time with her husband. She was friends with my wife though, so she put up with me, but we never chatted or anything like that.

The caretaker was just standing back now, watching it all unfold with a sly grin on his face. "I must say, your wife has a nice pair of tits on her," he said, breaking the bickering going on in front of him. All 3 of us looked at him in silence and then we all looked at Greg to see his reaction. He just had a dumb sort of look on face and said, "Yeah, they are a nice set aren't they," I think he was planning a way to stop the caretaker from making the call to the cops by buttering him up a bit. "What size bra do you wear honey?"

Jane's face turned from shock to anger as she turned towards the caretaker and said, "You can get fucked, I'm not telling you anything about my tits you dirty old man," then turning back to Greg asked, "Why the hell are you talking about my tits in front of these two, and especially at a time like this?"

"I just thought that Jim seems like a nice old man and if we make friends with him, he may not call the cops on us," said Greg, looking from Jane to the caretaker, "Why don't you lift up your top so he can get a better look at them."

Greg would normally have knocked any man out who spoke about his wife like the caretaker had just done and Jane knew it as it had happened before. However, she did realize that Greg was in a lot of trouble and he was obviously only asking her to do it because he didn't want to go to jail. She was pissed off though as it was his own fault that he got busted smoking dope and now she had been dragged into it.

Part of her wanted to punch him and the caretaker in the face and walk out, but she thought that she might as well lift her top. She had a bra on and had been showing more skin than that at the caravan pool recently.

She looked over at me and shot me a glance like, 'you better not look', and then turned back towards the caretaker who was standing opposite all 3 of us. "You're all a bunch of losers," she said as she lifted the shirt up above her tits, showing her full pink bra.

"Nice," said the caretaker, "But I think me and your friend over here want to see a bit more than that," he said, glancing my way to imply that I wanted to see more. The truth was that I did want to see more. She was a bitch, but she had a great body and I would always try to steal a glance down her top or up her skirt whenever I saw her. I had to be sly about it because I was best mates with her husband and didn't want things to be ruined there, but I would have given anything to see that nice pair of tits.

"Hey, don't bring me into it," I said, a bit stand-offish, "I might get going actually, I didn't smoke any dope and my wife is probably wondering where I am."

I started heading back towards the door and was half way out when the caretaker yelled, in a pissed-off kind of voice, "If you want to get your friend out of a jam though, you'll shut the door and come back in."

I looked back over my shoulder at Greg who looked very worried as he said, "Come on mate, come back in and we'll hopefully get going soon."

I shut the door and returned to my spot. The caretaker looked at me and said, "Go over and undo her bra." I was a bit hesitant, but looked at Greg who just gave me a shrug, so I thought, 'fuck it'. I slowly walked over to Jane who was still standing there holding her top up over her tits. I was a bit of an expert at undoing bras so it only took one flick and it was undone.

"Now lift the bra up over her tits." He said, so I slowly reached around and lifted it up, exposing her tits as they dropped down out of her bra. "Jesus Christ, they're nice, now no more fucking around, take your top off lady and come over here!" he demanded, suddenly with more authority in his voice. He probably thought that he had gotten this far, he might as well see how far he could take things.

Jane continued lifting the top up and over her head and then took the bra completely off. They were magnificent and I was starting to get a hard-on. She then walked over to the caretaker. He took hold of a boob in each hand and began roughly squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Jane winced a couple of times and he looked like he was hurting her.

"Oww, you fucker, you're hurting me," she said and then looked over her shoulder to Greg, without moving her boobs away from the caretaker, "Are you happy now you asshole?" she said to Greg. All he could do was watch on and say, "It's alright honey, it's better than me going to jail."

"Yeah, it's always the way isn't it, it's alright for me to have to go through this, as long as you're ok, you bastard!" she said, then turned around towards me. "And you're just as bad, wait until I tell your wife that you ogled my boobs when I was being forced to take off my top."

"I'm only doing it to save a mate from going to jail, she'd understand," I said, trying to justify my actions.

"You're both losers, " she said as she winced again at the mauling she was receiving from the caretaker.

"Stop talking and look at me," said the caretaker and gave her nipples an extra hard squeeze. "Now if I'm not gonna call the cops, I'm gonna have to think of a punishment for your husband, because I can't have him smoking dope again on caravan park property. I would normally get him to work it off mowing the lawns around here or in the restaurant kitchen washing dishes, but you're due to go home in couple of days, so I won't get my monies worth out of him. I think I'll just have to give you a spanking instead........ with your husband's permission of course."

"Bullshit!" she yelled jumping back, out of his reach, "there's no way you're laying another hand on me, we're outa here! You can call the cops, we don't care, tell him Greg," she said, picking up her top and bra as she headed for the door. "I'll go and stand outside whilst you two teach this man a lesson. If you're going to jail anyway, you might as well add assault to the charges."

"Honey, wait! I don't want to go to jail! I'll be away from you and the kids for at least 6 months, you don't want that do you?" "Please, just let him give you a spanking and we'll go home and forget about the whole thing."

She stopped, turned around and threw her top and bra back on the dirty floor of the shed. Looking at the caretaker she said, "Ok, you sick fuck, where do you want me?"

I couldn't believe it. I was about to see her get spanked. My already large boner was getting even bigger! The caretaker took a seat on an old wooden chair. "Over my lap, of course," he said.

She walked over to him with a bit of conviction now. She was pissed-off and I think she was determined to get it over and done with as quickly as possible. She lay across his lap and he put his left hand on her back and began groping her ass with his right. It looked like she was going to object to this groping, but she stayed quiet. After a minute of this his hand raised up and slapped hard down on her denim covered ass. "Yowwww!" she screamed as he lifted his hand again and slapped down the opposite ass cheek.

"I'm never gonna forgive you for this you bastard," she said to her husband, lifting her head. He kept up the punishment for another 3 or 4 minutes before the tears started to appear. "How long are you going to spank me for? You're killing me here!"

The caretaker looked over at me and saw my now raging hard-on showing through my pants and then he looked over to Greg, so I did too. He was also sporting a hard-on of similar size.

"Ok, looks like these two are enjoying the show, if their pants are anything to go by," he said as he slapped down hard again. She looked up and saw our hard-ons, then looked back down again, shaking her head. "Actually, beginning to get turned on by this ass of yours too. I was planning on spanking you for another 20 minutes or so, but I'll stop now if you suck me off."

"Get fucked, you dirty old man! There's no way I'm going anywhere near your slimy cock you prick!" she said, wriggling around on his lap. She could feel his cock and it felt like about 6 inches long.

"Ok then, but my hand is getting sore. Pass me that fan belt over there," he said to Greg, pointing at an old fan belt off a motor, lying on a bench near Greg. He picked it up and passed it to the caretaker. It was about half an inch thick and had snapped in half. The caretaker folded it and began an onslaught on her ass that made her scream out in pain. She started sobbing now, begging him to stop. Greg and I just stood by and watched.

After a few more strokes he stood up, pushing her onto the floor as he did it. He then unzipped his pants and pulled them down with his underpants in one go. He had a raging hard-on which flung around as he reached down and grabbed Jane and pulled her head towards his lap. He sat down in one swift movement, pulling her so that her face was hovering over his dick.

"Suck it!" he said as he shoved it into her mouth. He let go of her hair as she took hold of his cock in one hand and started slowly sucking. "Yeah, that's nice," he said leaning back.

She had sucked his cock for about 2 minutes when he told her to lick his balls. She did this, licking and sucking each ball into her mouth whilst slowly jerking his cock with her hand.

"Hey you," he said, looking at me, "Come over here and pull her shorts down to check-out my handy work on her ass." I was so caught up in the moment that I just walked up behind her and attempted to pull down her denim shorts from the top. She was kneeling in front of the caretaker, leaning over, so it was a bit hard to get them down. He stood up and lifted her off his cock, making her stand as well. I reached around in front of her and undid the button on the top of her shorts and unzipped them. I then grabbed either side of them and pulled them down to her ankles.

She was wearing pink cotton briefs that matched her pink bra. I grabbed them on either side as well and slowly pulled them down. They stuck a bit around the crotch area and then went down to her ankles. The whole time she was slowly jerking his cock with one hand and was cradling is balls with the other.

He then sat down and directed her mouth back over his cock. She started using her right hand to stroke his balls as she slowly sucked. She was now in front of me, bent over with her ass pointing straight out. It was the most luscious ass I had ever seen in the flesh.

"Well, don't just stand there! Check out my handy work!" He said in a rather short tone.

I hunched down behind her and saw what he had done. Her whole ass was pink from the hand spanking, but there were stripes all over it from the belt as well.

"I bet this bitch is enjoying sucking my cock. Rub her ass and pussy and then show me your hand."

She winced as my hand touched her red ass. I continued to stroke it -- it was a fine ass. I then ran my hand between her legs to her pussy which was light brown and seemed to be trimmed nicely. The caretaker was right, it was dripping wet. I rubbed it for a couple of seconds and then held my hand up for the caretaker to see.

"There's only one thing you can do for a pussy like that son, and that's fuck it! So drop those pants and give her a good rogering. " I didn't waste any time. I dropped them and began to line up my 7 inch tool with her pussy. She stopped sucking the caretaker and turned her head around to look at my tool approaching her ass. I just kept going and inserted it to the hilt in one go. She looked up at me and said, "I hate you."

The caretaker wasn't too impressed that she took her mouth off his cock and said, "Don't stop sucking! If he blows before me, I'm gonna do you in the ass!" This encouraged her to turn around and resume quickly. She was now sucking quickly and giving everything she had. It didn't take much longer before he stiffened and started unloading in her mouth. It must have been a good load because she was making choking noises as she swallowed it down. It probably tasted foul too, coming from and old bastard like him, it might have been brewing for a while.

It was all too much for me and I couldn't hold off any longer so pulled out and blew all over her ass, rubbing my come all over her red ass and pushing it down onto her asshole. I then stood up and pulled my pants back on. The caretaker did the same. Jane was left lying on the floor with come all over her ass, asshole and a bit around her mouth. Her ass was red and stripey.

12