Caught by the Lodger

Story Info
He gets more than he bargains for when he takes a lodger.
4.4k words
4.53
110.8k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuzieR
SuzieR
24 Followers

Having split up with my girlfriend about six months before, I was getting a little bored of living on my own. I'm a 29 year old guy living in South London and I thought it would be a good idea to get a lodger. I had a spare room that was empty, the company would be good and the extra money would come in handy. I put an ad in the local newspaper and within a day or two I'd had five responses. I arranged for all the people to come round so they could see the flat and I could check them out. I didn't want to end up sharing my flat with a complete weirdo.

After the first four people had come round I was beginning to think it was a bad idea and maybe I should just give up on the idea. The people who had responded were definitely not my idea of flatmate material. Just as I was thinking this, the doorbell rang and I knew it was my last potential lodger. The moment I opened the door I knew that I wanted Rachel to move in. She was slim, about five feet nine tall with long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was stylishly dressed in short, red dress that showed off a fantastic pair of legs and she exuded a confidence that I found very sexy. She looked round the flat, asked me a few questions and then said she wanted to move in. I'd hardly had the chance to ask her anything about herself. I didn't even know what she did for a living but I accepted straight away and even offered to help her move her stuff.

The first month or so went well. Rachel had a habit of walking round the house in just a tight white vest and a tiny pair of hotpants. The vest showed off her small but beautifully pert breasts and I couldn't help but stare at times. Sometimes , we'd be sitting eating breakfast together and Rachel's outfit would be so skimpy that I'd have to try and hide my erection. She also had a habit of leaving her underwear drying on radiators around the flat so I became intimately acquainted with her lingerie. We got to know each other a bit but Rachel was quite a private person. She didn't give much away about her personal life. She didn't mention a boyfriend but she would sometimes stay out for the night. I think Rachel knew that I fancied her; she was so gorgeous that I'm sure any man would, and she used this to her advantage. She had me running errands for her and she often pretended to tell me off if I forgot something.

One Saturday, I thought that I was in the flat on my own. Rachel had gone out the previous evening and I hadn't heard her come in. I walked into the bathroom wearing just my dressing gown and there were some of her panties and bras drying on the radiator. I picked up a pair of her panties. They were a pair of pink, silky, three quarter cut panties and I could imagine them not quite covering her bottom. Holding Rachel's panties and thinking of her in them made me instantly aroused and I felt my cock begin to harden. I picked up the matching bra and whilst holding this in my left hand I began to stroke my cock with her panties. The soft silk felt so good against my cock. I closed my eyes and continued to masturbate. I was close to coming when suddenly I heard the snap of a camera shutter. I opened my eyes to see Rachel standing in the doorway taking pictures of me on her phone whilst I masturbated with her panties. My stomach sank. I didn't know how I was going to explain this.

'You dirty little pervert', said Rachel as she continued to take pictures.

I stammered, desperately trying to think of something to say. I couldn't think of anything. I'd been caught red-handed. My cock, which had been rock hard a minute ago, shrivelled in my hand. I mumbled something incoherent.

'Shut up!' snapped Rachel, as she walked towards me. I tried to cover my cock but Rachel pulled my hands away.

'Do you like my underwear', she said with a hint of mischief in her voice. 'Do you like that pink set that you were wanking with?'

'Yes', I stammered. 'They're very sexy'.

'Seeing as you like them so much I think you should put them on', she said.

'What! You're not serious?'

'I'm deadly serious' said Rachel 'and I don't think you're in a position to argue. I have pictures of you naked and masturbating with a pair of pink panties. I don't think you'd like it if I put copies up on the internet, would you? Now, put the panties on!'

I didn't see that I had a choice. I stepped into the pink panties and began to pull them up my legs. They were tight as I pulled them up over my cock but the feel of the soft material rubbing against my cock was highly arousing. Before I knew it, my cock sprang back into life and became hard, the tip poking out over the top of the panties. This did not go unnoticed by Rachel. I began to blush, not sure what to do but Rachel had not finished with me yet. In fact, she had barely started.

'Judging by the state of your cock, I'd say you like wearing my panties' she said. 'Now put the bra on too.'

I paused, unsure of what to do. This did not go down well with Rachel. She walked up to me and slapped me hard on my pantied bottom

'Now!', she said.

I picked up the matching pink bra and pulled it up my arms and over my shoulders. Rachel stood behind me and fastened the clasp. She then began to take more photos. She now had photos of me masturbating and of me dressed in a pink bra and panties. She walked around me, looking at me from all angles.

'Not bad,' she said. 'It suits you. I didn't realise you had such a girly figure'. It's true that I am quite slight. I don't have broad shoulders and my stomach's very flat.

Rachel ordered me to bend over. I leant over, resting my hands on the side of the bath for support with my bottom sticking in the air. She began to spank me hard, all the while telling how I was a little pervert and that I needed to be taught a lesson. My bottom stung as she spanked me and I let out a small whimper. This only egged her on more. She called me a pussy and spanked me even harder. Rachel then ordered me to kneel down on the floor. She picked up the cord from my dressing gown, pulled my hands behind my back and tied my hands together tightly. As I knelt on the floor, Rachel stood in front of me so that my head was in line with her waist. She hitched her skirt up , exposing her panties. These were a pair of white lacy ones. She pulled them to the side, showing me her shaven cunt. My erect cock was stilling sticking out of the top of the pink panties. I couldn't believe how turned on I was.

'I bet you'd like to lick my juicy pussy, wouldn't you?' said Rachel. 'I know you fancy me. I've seen you staring at my tits and ass. How often have you wanked while thinking about me?'

As she said this she slipped a finger inside her pussy and I could see that she was dripping wet. She pulled her finger out and pushed it inside my mouth. I sucked the delicious juices off her finger. She tasted fantastic and I pushed my head forward, eager to bury my face in her wet pussy. Rachel stepped away, out of my reach and then slapped me hard across the cheek.

'You haven't earned the right to lick my pussy', she said, 'but if you agree with everything I'm about to say I might let you eat me out. You see I don't really fancy boys. Girls are so much prettier, their skin is softer and they get to wear such sexy clothes and underwear. The only problem is that I also like cocks. My girlfriends and I do fuck each other with strap-ons but I still crave a good cock fucking from time to time and that's where you come in. You are going to be the perfect solution to my problem. I can see from the state of your cock that you like wearing my panties. They really suit you and you're so slight that I think you'd make a beautiful girl. From now on, I'll dress you up in girls' clothes and you'll be my sissy girlfriend, my sissy girlfriend with a cock, or perhaps my sissy slave depending on my mood'.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She couldn't be serious, could she? I looked up at her and from the look in her eye I could tell that she was. She really wanted to transform me into her sissy.

Rachel leaned down and stroked my cock through the panties. 'I'm not really giving you a choice' she said. 'Either you agree now or these pictures of you in this beautiful pink lingerie set will be all over the internet in no time. Now do you agree? It would be so much easier if you were my willing slave.'

My mind was reeling. She really did want to make me her sissy slave. I looked down at my cock poking out of my panties. I could still taste her juicy pussy on my lips. Right now, it seemed like a price worth paying for the possibility of getting to lick and suck her sweet pussy.

'OK', I whimpered. 'I'll do it.'

'Oh goody', she shrieked. 'This is going to be such fun. Now the first thing is that you need a new name. We can't transform you into a sexy girl if you got a horrible boys name. From now on we'll call you Suzie. Do you like that, Suzie?'

'Yes, Rachel', I said 'It's a sexy name'. I couldn't believe what I was saying. 'Can I lick your pussy now?' I said, trying to restore some sense of my manhood.

'Oh Suzie, you are a horny little sissy. You haven't earned the privilege of my pussy yet but I will give you something else that I think you'll like.'

With me still kneeling on the floor, Rachel took off her skirt and panties so that she was naked from the waist down. She then turned away from me, leant over the bath tub and pushed her beautiful, tight bottom towards me. I knew immediately what she wanted and I began to kiss the cheeks of her ass, first one then the other. Rachel encouraged me, telling me how good it was and how it was turning her on. I then began to lick her crack, running my tongue up and down it slowly. I could tell that she was enjoying it as she began to moan and groan with excitement and I was aware that she had reached down with one hand and was stroking her own pussy. I continued running my tongue up and down and then started to push my tongue hard up against her rosebud, doing my best to push it inside her. This seemed to push her over the edge and she began to orgasm loudly, crying out my new name and telling me what a dirty little sissy I was.

By now I thought that my cock was about to burst but, with my hands still tied behind my back, there was nothing I could do about it. Rachel turned round and pushed her fingers into her wet pussy. Again she pulled them out and pushed them into my mouth allowing me to suck the delicious, sweet juices from them.

'Oh god, Suzie, that was so good. I can see that we're both going to enjoy this. Now I think that we should get started immediately on your transformation. The first thing we need to do is get rid of all this horrible hair on your legs. No-one likes a hairy girl. I'm going to untie your hands and we'll get started on shaving you.'

Suzie untied me and I immediately reached down into my panties and began to stroke my cock. I was so humiliated and yet so turned on. I realised that I'd do anything Rachel told me. I wanted to be her sissy girlfriend and I'd let her do anything she wanted.

'I know you're horny Suzie', said Rachel, 'but you can't just wank whenever you want now. It's not becoming of the girl that you're going to become and from now on you will only come when I give you permission to. Is that clear?'

'Yes', I said in a soft voice. My god, I was even beginning to speak like a girl.

Rachel picked up a can of shaving gel and it turned me on even more as she rubbed it into my legs. She then proceeded to shave all the hair of my legs, leaving them soft and smooth. When she was finished, she ordered me to follow her into her room. She rummaged in her draws and pulled out a pair of black hold-up stockings. She threw them to me and ordered me top put them on. I obeyed without question and I loved the feel of the stockings on my newly-shaved legs.

'Now, we need to get you some girly clothes. The jeans and T-shirts you normally wear, just won't do for a sexy girl. My clothes won't fit you so we'll have to get you a whole new wardrobe.'

She found a tape measure and began to take my measurements. In doing so, she teased me. As she measured my waist she stroked her hand over my cock which made me whimper.

'Now Suzie, I'm going to need your credit card so that I can go out and buy you some lovely girly clothes'

I gave it to her without question. She then told me that she would go to the shops immediately but that she wasn't sure I could be trusted not to masturbate in her absence so she would have to tie me to the bed, which she proceeded to do.

I wasn't exactly sure how long I stayed tied to the bed, wearing pink lingerie and a pair of stockings but it gave me plenty of time to think about my situation. Things had altered dramatically in just a few hours and, though I was loathe to admit it to myself, I was loving it. I'd never been so turned on in my life. I loved the feel of the silky panties against my skin and the way the bra pinched against my skin. I was going to do this. I was going to let Rachel transform me into Suzie – her sissy girlfriend.

Rachel eventually returned and she was laden down with bags. She's obviously given my credit card a serious hammering but I didn't care. I could see that she was as excited as I was as she came into the bedroom and threw the bags on the floor.

'Oh Suzie,' she exclaimed. 'I've bought so many lovely, sexy clothes for you, plus a few things for myself, of course. You're going to look so beautiful that it's making me wet just thinking about it. You've been such a good girl so far that I'm going to let you lick my pussy.

With that, she hurriedly removed all her clothes until she was standing naked at the end of the bed. This was the first time that I had seen Rachel nude and my eyes moved freely over her body. I knew that she had a gorgeous ass and luscious pussy but now I saw her breasts for the first time. They were small, probably no more than an A-cup but they were pert with small, dark nipples. Rachel was obviously horny as hell. I could see the lips of her pussy glistening. I was still tied to the bed and she climbed astride me, slowly moving up the bed until her cunt was poised inches above my face. She slowly lowered herself down onto my face and I set to work, licking her first slowly and then more quickly. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter and as she became more aroused she pushed herself down on to my face and began to buck her hips. She was literally riding my face. I continued to lick and suck to my heart's delight, loving every second. I could hear from her groaning that she was close to orgasm. She pushed down even harder and finally came, her juices shooting out of her pussy and covering my mouth and lips.

'My god, that was amazing, Suzie, you lick my pussy even better than my girlfriends. Now let me untie you and we'll get you dressed in your new clothes'

Rachel untied me and when I was sitting up on the bed, she leant over and kissed me, long and slow.

'Ooh, you taste of my pussy, that's so hot', she said 'Now strip off that bra and panties and let's dress you up.'

Rachel rummaged in the bags, pulled out a matching set off lacy, black underwear, handed them to me and ordered me to put them on. The panties were a black thong, the perfect size for me. I stepped into them, pulled them up my legs and felt the material fitting snugly between the cheeks of my bottom. Rachel helped me into the matching bra and fastened it for me. She then pulled out a pair of fake, silicone breasts and placed them in the cups, giving me an instant set of breasts.

'B cup, Suzie', she laughed, 'your tits are bigger than mine!'

Next was a suspender belt and stockings. I stood and looked at myself in the mirror. I was starting to look like a girl.

'Now every girl loves shoes', said Rachel, pulling out a pair of stilettos. These could only be described as fuck-me shoes. They were black with thin straps and 4 inch heels and they were in my size. I felt like Cinderella as Rachel slid them onto my feet and fastened them. I stood up and nearly fell over immediately. Rachel giggled. 'You'll get the hang of them. Now walk up and down in them. I want to see you.'

I teetered off down the hall in my new lingerie and fuck-me shoes. After a few tries I started to get the hang of it and I noticed that my ass was swinging from side-to-side as I walked. First the clothes, then the girly voice, now I was even beginning to walk like a girl.

'It's starting to come together, Suzie. Before you get fully dressed, we need to put some make-up on you. Then you'll be even more girly'.

Rachel sat me down at her dressing table and proceeded to do my make-up for the very first time, explaining what she was doing as she went along. First was a layer of foundation, then she put on mascara and eye liner, choosing quite a dark colour as she told me she was going for a sultry look. After she had applied a layer of dark-red lipstick I thought she had finished but Rachel then pulled out a wig. It was a dark-brown colour, very close to my natural colour, except that my hair was short and this had long, flowing locks

'This will have to do until your hair grows,' she told me as she put it on me and arranged my hair.

When I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe what I saw. Gone was the bloke and instead I saw a beautiful, sexy woman.

Rachel was obviously pleased with her handiwork as she began to take more pictures of me.

'Nearly there' she told me. 'Now we just need to get you dressed. After all, a girl can't spend all her time in her underwear'.

Rachel grabbed another shopping bag and started to pull clothes from it. First she chose a pleated back mini-skirt and told me to put it on. Again, it fitted perfectly although to say it was short was an understatement. It barely covered the tops of my stockings. She then gave me a short sleeved red blouse. I slipped into it and began to button it up. The blouse was tight and I could only just fasten it. Rachel told me not to do it up all the way, telling me that I should show a bit of cleavage.

'You're done', she said. I looked in the mirror and giggled like a girl.

'Thank you, Rachel,' I said. 'I love it.'

You're welcome Suzie' she said, pulling me towards her so that she could kiss me again. As our lips met Rachel's hand slipped underneath my skirt and stroked my cock through my new panties. Needless to say I was hard again. Rachel hadn't allowed me to come yet. I still felt like I was about to burst.

'Why don't you fix us a couple of drinks', she said. 'All this dressing up is thirsty work. No boy drinks though, no beer. Make us a couple of nice girly martinis. When you get back, we'll begin your training.'

I walked off to the kitchen in my high heels, sneaking another look at my new girly self in the mirror as I passed. I had to admit that I looked hot and I was loving it. I wanted to be Suzie and I wanted to be Rachel's sissy girlfriend. I was completely under her spell and I knew that I'd do whatever she commanded, whatever it was.

I didn't have to wait long to find out what Rachel had in mind for me. After I had fixed the drinks I brought them back to the bedroom. Rachel had changed into some sexy black lingerie, similar to mine. She had her back to me and I took the opportunity to gaze longingly at her long legs and pert bottom. She slowly turned around and I found out what she had in store for me next. Strapped around her, and matching the colour of her black panties, was a six-inch strap on.

'You may have bigger breasts than me Suzie, but I've got a bigger cock. Now get on your knees and suck my cock!'

I fell to my knees immediately and edged towards Rachel. I began by kissing the end of her cock lightly, not quite sure what to do.

'You can do better than that Suzie', said Rachel. 'You licked my pussy so well, now show what a good little cocksucker you are'.

SuzieR
SuzieR
24 Followers
12