Caught by the Lodger Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel continues training Suzie with the help of a friend.
3.2k words
4.61
54.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuzieR
SuzieR
23 Followers

Over the next few months Rachel continued my training. She was determined to transform me, in her own words, into 'the perfect sissy slut girlfriend', and I was only too happy to go along with it.

There are a strict set of rules that I have to follow. I am allowed to wear my male clothes when I'm out of the house but must also wear a pair of panties underneath. When I get home I must change into my girly clothes immediately. Rachel is still choosing these clothes for me but I'm pleased to say that our tastes in this regard are similar. She likes me to dress a bit slutty so I usually put on stockings and high heels with either a short skirt or a tight dress, not forgetting my favourite part – the gorgeous, sexy lingerie. Rachel has taught me to put on my own make-up and I have also grown my hair long enough that I don't have to wear a wig anymore.

Why do I love this so much? I still can't quite believe it but when I slip on a pair of panties or pull a stocking up my leg, I become almost instantly aroused, my cock springs to attention immediately. My demeanour changes too, my voice softens and I start to act all girly. Most days I can't wait to get home so that I can dress up in sexy, girly clothes, turn myself into Suzie and see what Rachel has in store for me.

Of course, Rachel can be quite strict with me at times. If I fail to follow one of her orders correctly, she is not averse to punishing me. Sometimes, she'll put me over her knee, pull down my panties and spank my bottom with her bare hand. Other times, if I've really disappointed her, she'll make me bend over and use her new riding crop on me, whipping my ass so hard that I wince with pain whilst she tells me what a bad sissy I am and how she's doing it for my own good. I have to admit that I love being punished by her so I sometimes do something that I know will earn me a spanking. I know that Rachel likes it too as her pussy is always hot and wet after she's disciplined me.

I came home one evening recently to find that Rachel had company. I walked into the lounge to find her sitting on the sofa next to a tall, voluptuous brunette who was introduced to me as Megan. We made small talk for a minute or two and I took the opportunity to take in Megan's beautiful body. She was well-endowed up top and the short skirt she was wearing showed off her long, shapely legs. She and Rachel were sitting very close to each other on the sofa and Megan's hand was resting on Rachel's leg.

'Aren't you forgetting something?' asked Rachel, looking at me with a steely gaze. 'I think you need to change out of those work clothes and into something more appropriate.'

I looked back at her. She wasn't serious, was she? I was comfortable being dressed as Suzie in front of her but had never dressed up in front of anyone else. I looked at her, not quite knowing what to do but it was clear from the look in her eye that she wasn't joking.

'Don't be scared. Megan knows all about our agreement and she can't wait to meet Suzie'

'Of course', I mumbled and left the room, blushing furiously. I wasn't particularly comfortable with this idea but I knew that I would do it. I didn't really have it in me to disobey Rachel and besides, although I was embarrassed at the idea, the thought of it also turned me on. The erection in my trousers was ample evidence of that.

I walked into the bedroom, thinking I'd take a couple of minutes to compose myself. Lying on the bed was a note from Rachel saying, 'Put this on!', and underneath it was a French Maid's outfit. It was a short black satin dress with a white lacy apron tied around it and a thick underskirt that caused it to ruffle out. Next to the dress were a pair of fishnet stockings, a suspender belt and my favourite pair of tarty black stilettos. Rachel seemed to be able to read my mind. I'd always found this kind of costume very sexy. I just never thought that I'd be the one wearing it!

I started by stripping of my male clothes and going over to my underwear draw to choose some lingerie to wear. I had quite a selection to choose from now and it took me a few moments to decide. It had to be black, I thought, but should I go for panties or a thong? I ended up choosing the thong and felt that now-familiar thrill as I pulled them up my legs and the string slipped between the cheeks of my ass. Next, I chose a matching black bra and slipped my silicone breasts inside. I then pulled the stockings slowly up my legs and fastened them to the suspender belt. This never failed to turn me on and sure enough my erect cock was now peeking out of the top of my thong. I tucked it back in and paused for a moment to look at myself in the mirror. I still couldn't quite believe how feminine I looked and felt while dressed like this. Rachel had had me on a strict diet over the past few months. I'd shed a few pounds and my figure was now even more girly than it had been before.

I sat down at the dressing table and applied my make-up – foundation, mascara, eye liner and lipstick. Next, I fixed my hair into a more feminine style then put on the necklace that Rachel had bought me recently, a silver chain with the my girly name 'Suzie' spelled out at the bottom.

Next came the moment I'd been looking forward to. I picked up the dress, running my hands over the satin material. I stepped into it and pulled it up over my body. Like everything that Rachel chose for me it was a perfect fit. I zipped up the back, slipped my high heels on and looked in the mirror. I had to admit that I looked pretty hot and I hoped that Rachel and Megan would be pleased. I stepped out of the bedroom wondering what was in store for me.

I walked into the lounge to find that Rachel and Megan were kissing passionately on the sofa. I knew that Rachel liked girls but this was the first time that I'd ever seen her with one. They were both clearly enjoying the kiss and didn't notice that I'd entered the room. I stood there awkwardly in my maid's outfit for a few moments, watching them kiss and becoming even more aroused, until finally they noticed me.

'Wow', said Megan, as she looked at me, 'I can't believe it. Rachel told me you were hot, Suzie, but I didn't think you'd be so feminine. Are you sure you're a sissy and not a real girl?'

I felt completely tongue-tied, not knowing what to say. Rachel stood up, walked towards me and kissed me on the lips, her hand slipping under my dress and stroking my ass as she did so. She then lifted up my dress revealing the bulge in my panties to Megan.

'Here she is, my beautiful sissy Suzie. I'm glad you approve. I think we're going to have a lot of fun tonight because not only is Suzie beautiful, she's also a total slut.'

The two girls giggled as I continued to stand there, embarrassed and yet completely turned on.

'Well don't just stand there Suzie', said Rachel, 'you're our maid tonight. You'll be serving both Megan and me. You will address us as Miss Rachel and Miss Megan and you'll do whatever ever either of us commands. You can start by going to the kitchen and fixing us a couple of drinks.'

'Yes, Miss Rachel. Right away', I muttered demurely. I then curtsied and left the room. I couldn't believe that I'd curtsied. I'd never done that before in my life. It just went to show how transformed I was when I became Suzie.

I returned a few minutes later with two freshly made martinis on a tray. Rachel and Megan were kissing again. They'd now both removed their outer clothes and were stripped down to their underwear. Rachel was wearing the very same pink lingerie set that she'd first caught me rubbing against my cock all those months before. The three-quarter cut panties showed off her toned legs and firm bottom, while the matching bra pushed up her small, pert breasts. Whereas Rachel's figure was slim, almost boy-like, Megan was much curvier. She was wearing an expensive-looking black and red bra and thong set. She also wore black stockings and knee-high, stilletoed boots.

'What took you so long?' said Rachel, 'were you playing with your little cock in the kitchen?'

'No, Miss Rachel, I...'

'Shut up!' she interrupted, 'we're not interested in your excuses. I told Megan that you were well-trained and you've shown me up already. You'll have to be punished.

'Get on your hands and knees'

I did as I was told immediately, eager to please Rachel, who gave me a hard slap on the ass and then ordered me to crawl over to Megan and lick her boots.

As I crawled across the floor, my dress rode up, exposing my bare bottom. I then had to stick my ass in the air as I leant down and began to kiss and lick the soft leather of Megan's boots. As I carried on with my task, working my way up and down each of her boots in turn, I glanced up at her standing above me, glorying in the beauty of that part of her body between the tops of her stockings and her panties. Her skin was alabaster white and as I looked up I saw her rubbing her pussy through the soft material of her panties.

The punishment for my tardiness did not stop there though. I was next ordered to bend over the side of the sofa. My hands were bound behind my back and Rachel then produced her riding crop, handing it to Megan with a smile.

'Would you like to whip my sissy? Rachel asked her.

Megan did not need to be asked twice and she immediately set to work, whacking my ass with the riding crop harder than I'd ever been spanked before. She must have hit me a dozen times before she stopped and turned to Rachel.

'This is making me so horny', she said.

Rachel and Megan began to kiss again, this time with their hands running over each other's bodies. They moved round to the sofa in front of me and I watched as Rachel unclipped Megan's bra, revealing her breasts in all their glory. She began to lick and suck them, then took a nipple between her teeth and bit down gently. This seemed to drive Megan wild and I watched as she pushed Rachel's head down between her legs. I watched as Rachel kissed the insides of her thighs and let out a small groan as she pulled down Megan's panties, exposing her glistening wet pussy. Rachel set to work, kissing her softly at first and then pushing her tongue into Megan's cunt and running it up and down. I was captivated by what I saw as Rachel licked harder and harder, urged on by Megan, until she climaxed with an almighty scream. Rachel then pulled away and came over to me. To my delight, she kissed me slowly, allowing me to take in the delicious taste of Megan's pussy on her lips.

Megan was now on her hands and knees on the sofa, her ass sticking in the air. Rachel ordered me to shuffle over towards her. It was difficult with my hands still tied behind my back but I knew what was coming and my cock was hard again in my panties.

'Kiss my ass, Suzie', said Megan, 'show me what a good little sissy slut you are'.

'Yes, Miss Megan. Right away, Miss Megan'.

Rachel then pushed my head towards Megan's ass and I began to kiss the cheeks of her ass gently.

'This is no time for foreplay, you sissy bitch', shouted Megan, 'use your tongue now!'

I ran my tongue along her crack and found her tight asshole. I kissed it and pushed the flat of my tongue hard against it. I then flicked the edges lightly with my tongue before proceeding to push my tongue inside her. As I probed Megan's ass with my tongue, I felt her pushing back against me so that my tongue went in even further. At the same time Rachel was pushing my head down so that my face was buried between the cheeks of Megan's ass.

Struggling to breathe, I continued to tongue her ass as Megan reached down between her legs and stroked herself to another orgasm. After coming, she collapsed back onto the sofa, breathing heavily and with a big smile on her face.

'How was it' Rachel asked Megan.

'God, she's such a slut', replied Megan, 'such a beautiful filthy slut. But now I want to see if she's as good at sucking cocks as she is at licking asses'.

Both Rachel and Megan then attached their strap-ons. Rachel's was about six inches in length. It was the one she always used and it had been buried in my ass many times. Megan, however, was wearing a strap-on that must have been closer to 10 inches in length. It was huge and I couldn't take my eyes off it. I was both frightened and excited by the thought of Megan using that beast on me.

'Do you like my cock, Suzie?' said Megan, seeing me staring at it, 'do you want to suck it. If you do you'll have to beg'.

'Miss Megan' I whimpered in my best girly voice, 'please let me suck your cock.'

'You'll have to do better than that' said Rachel, slapping me hard across the cheek.

'Please Miss Megan, let me suck your beautiful cock. I want it so much. Let me show you what a good little cocksucker I am. Let me show you what a sissy slut I am. Please let me suck it'.

This seemed to be the kind of begging that the girls had in mind and I did not have to wait much longer. Megan grabbed my head and forced her cock into my mouth. I licked and sucked as she forced more and more of the hard rubber cock into my mouth. She held my head and fucked my face as I knelt on the floor in front of her. Megan then pulled out and Rachel pushed her cock into my mouth instead and I did the same to her. I spent some time alternating between the two cocks, sucking one then the other. A few minutes later as I was sucking Rachel, Megan somehow managed to push her strap on into my mouth too so that I was sucking two hard rubber cocks at the same time. My mouth was open as wide as it could be and I struggled not to gag as they pumped my mouth in unison. As I looked up, it was clear that both Rachel and Megan were highly aroused. They were kissing passionately again and running their hands over each other's bodies as I sucked their cocks.

The girls then pulled out of my mouth, untied my hands and ordered me to kneel on the floor again. Rachel sat down on the sofa in front of me, casually stroking her rubber cock, while Megan moved behind me. I knew what was coming and I ached for it.

'What do you want Suzie?' she asked.

'Oh god! Fuck me please, Miss Megan. Stick your big cock inside me and fuck me hard like the sissy slut I am'

This seemed to be the answer she had wanted as I immediately felt a cold sensation as she squeezed lube on my bare ass and a second later felt the tip of her huge strap-on against my hole. Her cock was so big that I wasn't sure that I could take it. I could feel it banging against me, trying to get inside me. Megan had no such worries though and with a forceful thrust, she plunged the monster cock inside me. I gasped in both pleasure and pain as she began to fuck me and tell me what a slut I was. Rachel also wanted to be a part of the action and she motioned that I should suck her cock as Megan slammed me from behind. Of course, i was only too happy to comply.

I would never have believed it a few months ago but I was in heaven. I was on my hands and knees, dressed in a kinky French Maid's outfit. One beautiful woman was fucking me in the ass, whilst another made me suck her cock. I groaned and moaned in pleasure, the sounds muffled by the strap-on cock in my mouth.

'Don't you dare come Suzie' said Rachel, 'we haven't finished with you yet'.

It took a huge amount of willpower not to come. Ripples of pleasure were coursing through me but I knew that Rachel and Megan must have further plans for me so I concentrated furiously on doing as I was told.

The girls then ordered me to lie on my back on the floor. They both removed their strap-ons and Rachel took my cock out of my panties. They both laughed at the sissy's erect cock. Rachel then lowered herself down on to my cock enclosing its hardness within her tight yet soft pussy. Meanwhile Megan squatted over my face and as Rachel began to ride me, Megan lowered herself down so that my face was buried in her wet pussy. I licked and sucked at her sweet, wet cunt, flicking her clit with my tongue. The room was filled with the sounds of sucking and fucking, as well the moans and groans coming from the three of us. I knew that I wouldn't be able to prevent myself from coming for much longer but I needn't have worried too much. At the moment I could hold on no longer, I heard simultaneous shrieks of orgasm as I pumped my come into Rachel's pussy and felt Megan's juices shoot all over my face as she too came.

As I lay exhausted and shaking on the floor, there was one final surprise in store for me. Megan stood up and Rachel eased herself off my cock. Rachel did not stand up though. Instead she moved up my body and placed her come-filled pussy over my mouth.

'You're such a good cock-sucker, it's about time you had a mouth full of spunk. Now, lick me clean'.

I set to work on her pussy, licking up my own come as it slipped out of her pussy. As Rachel ground down on my face I heard Megan turn to her and ask if she could borrow me some time in the future.

'Of course', said Rachel, I think Suzie would benefit from some training from you'.

SuzieR
SuzieR
23 Followers