Caught Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroghost
eroghost
516 Followers

"You like it, honey?" She asked waving her ass side to side for Antwan.

"Yes, I'm going to rock your sugar white booty's world tonight."

"Oh yes, honey. I want you to take this white body with your black cock." Anna moaned. "I only want you and no one else. I've been wanting you so long."

"Woo yes, big daddy gonna hit dat," Antwan laughed as he spanked my wife's ass hard as she waved it in front of him.

"OH Yea!" Anna cried at Antwan's spanking her.

Anna turned around knelt down in front of him, she undid his pants and with one hand pulled his big black dick out. "Oh baby this is what I want."

Antwan's black dick wobbled heavily in front of Ann's hungry face. She eyed the black meat lustfully and lovingly stroked it.

"Oh, Coco. Look at you. So big and black. Are you really gonna to destroy me with this monster?" Anna said smiling brightly at Antwan's cock.

"Yea, sugar." Antwan enjoying the moment. "I'm going stretch your tight white pussy wide."

"Oh yes, I want that. I want you ram me hard with this big black cock. I only want you." Anna replied.

With that my wife put on her mouth on Antwan's black cock and began licking. She savored it like candy. Her pink tongue ran all over the knobby head, up and down the shaft and she kissed and licked every inch of his black meat. Antwan's thick black cock grew even larger and became rigid like a pole. Anna opened her mouth wide as she could, engulfed the head of the black cock into her mouth and slowly began to suck up and down. My wife sucked Antwan's black cock desperately, as if it were the first and last cock she would ever suck. She kissed it, hugged it and rubbed it lovingly against her face.

"Woo, sugar. Your a good cock sucker." Antwan laughed.

"Mmmm, I love your black cock." Anna said licking it. "I can't wait to feel this monster stretching me."

"Me too, sugar. But there something I want to do first." Antwan stood up and with her help slowly removed the rest of my wife's lingerie.

I was mesmerized watching Antwan's black hands run all over my wife's white body. Removing the bra, Antwan cupped Anna's breasts with his hands and then kissed them to her moaning delight. Stripping off her panties my wife tossed them straight at me. Then Antwan continued licking all over Anna's body while she watched with intense delight. His tongue ran down her stomach, along her hips and settle into her crotch. Anna then shuddered, he had licked her clit with his tongue.

For the next couple of minutes I hardly blinked as Antwan probed Anna's pussy with his tongue while she whimpered in happiness. Her hands gently caressed his hair while he licked and sucked her. I saw her cum from pleasure and was startled to see a tear drop run down my wife's check as her body shook.

"Oooooh that was sooo good," Anna sighed as Antwan stood back up.

My wife Anna stood beautifully naked in front of him in the candlelight. She stood confident with her head up gazing at him with a smile. She looked gorgeous with her tan skin, trim figure and curvy body. Anna's face was radiant and her beautiful brown eyes sparkled in the candlelight.

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy." Antwan said as he admired my wife's naked body. "You are one fine sexy lady."

Antwan removed the rest of his clothes with my wife's help and was soon naked as well in front of my wife. As the clothes came off my wife worshiped his body with her hands and tongue.

"Antwan your body is so hot I love it," my wife purred as she caressed his broad chest. "Pardon me but I have to do this."

"I want your coco buns," Anna knelt down, leaned around Antwan's body and grabbed both his black buttocks with her hands. She squeezed them with a toothy grin and then leaned forward and bit one buttock gently. She kissed and licked them, squeezed them some more and then gave him one solid bite that made Antwan jump a little before she stood back up.

"Woo, sugar." Antwan whooped.

Anna cover her mouth with her had as she giggled and blushed. "Sorry."

I couldn't believe how sexy they both looked standing in front of each other. His black body opposite her white body, both of them complimenting each other. I marveled at the way the strong black lines of Antwan's muscles looked beside the beautiful soft white curves of Anna's body.

"Mmmmm," my wife cooed as they kissed.

I felt such a incredible sexual high watching their two bodies mashed together as they kissed. They moved together like a yin-yang symbol in perfect harmony. I groped my crotch incessantly watching my wife in passionate embrace with a black man. Everything about it made my head spin. I loved the sight of Anna's feet getting up on tippy-toes to reach up into the kiss, of her leg lifting slightly from pleasure, the jutting out of her cute ass and the arching in of her back as she leaned forward into his body. My sexual high rose higher watching her arms wrap around his black body and explore it with her hands. I loved watching the black man dominate my white wife with his strong black arms and french kissing her, sending his tongue in and out of her mouth. I wanted my Anna to go on kissing Antwan.

Then the moment I dreamed about everyday had come. Antwan lifted Anna up, kissing her again, and as she smiled he placed her gently on the bed. Antwan climbed up on top of Anna as she spread her legs out for him. The sight of her knees spreading out and her white legs lifting up to hold on to Antwan's body made my dick hurt it was so hard. I had seen it. Anna spread her legs for a black man. They looked each other in the eyes, I saw great passion and longing there. I didn't dare inject myself into this wonderful moment. Antwan positioned his black cock over Anna warm and wet white pussy and with one hand rubbed his black head against her clit, teasing her to shaking moans. Back and forth, back and forth he rubbed his cock along her clit. I couldn't believe his monstrous sized compared to me.

"Oooh," Anna moaned. "Take my pussy, honey. I want your black cock. I've wanted you to fuck me for so long. Don't make me wait anymore."

"Forgive me, Jim." My wife said to my amazement just as Antwan began pressing his black cock into her waiting pussy.

Antwan stuck the black head of his cock into my wife's soft white pussy and my heart stopped. I couldn't believe it was actually happening. Anna's eyes went wide in surprise as she felt her warm white pussy stretching to accept Antwan's black cock.

"Ooooooooooooh, that is goooood." Anna moaned.

Antwan pulled back, stuck his black cock into my wife's pussy again, and pushed inside her a little farther this time."

"Mmmmmmmmm," my wife cooed.

Antwan repeated his action, pulling out and pushing in to greater and greater depth within my wife's pussy.

"Oooooooh yea, honey. I feel it so damn good." Anna cried out.

Antwan plunged his black cock deep into Anna's stretching white pussy and she threw her head back in sweet ectasy.

"Easy baby, oh please go easy." Anna begged as she lay there taking Antwan's black cock.

Deeper and deeper, Antwan's black cock snaked into my Anna's white pussy, rubbing parts of her insides that my cock could never reach. Exciting her beyond her mind's control.

"OH MY GAWD," Anna cried. "So big, so deep."

"Woo yeah, nice tight white pussy. Wooo baby." Antwan gloated as he slowly moved his black cock in and out of my wife's white pussy.

"Oh yeah. Oh yes....oh yes. Love it. I love your black cock."

"Wooo, sweet as sugar baby." Antwan said as he continued to stretch of my wife's pussy.

"Oh yes. Give it to me."

Anna was in tears and her body was shaking as Antwan assaulted her tight white pussy with his thick black cock. My wife belonged to Antwan body and soul now. She whimpered helpless beneath him, enslaved to the love his black cock made to her white pussy. Anna clung on to Antwan, her mouth opening and closing and sometimes wincing from the exquisite pleasure her pussy was experiencing.

"Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh yes...YES," Anna whimpered. "Gawd that black cock is delicious, oh gawd, oh gawd. Look at that black cock taking me! OH YEAH!" Anna exclaimed.

Antwan black balls slapped against her body. His black cock was now buried all the way into my wife's quivering pussy. He mercilessly slammed her white pussy with his black cock over and over again.

"AHHHHHH! I'm CUMMMING! Don't stop PLEASE. PLEASE. I'll do anything!" Anna cried orgasaming. "Yes, yes, yes, oh yeah, Please don't stop, oooooooooh yeaaaaah!"

"Woooo, you like that black cock in your white pussy, sugar?" Antwan asked as he held my wife down and fucked her.

"Mmmmm, oh yeah, honey. I love it."

"You like how seeing your tight white pussy get black balled?"

"I love seeing your black cock go in and out my white pussy. Its so beautiful."

"Hooo sugar," Antwan groaned as he kept up the pace of his fucking my wife.

"It looks so good in me, like you were meant to be in my pussy. I love black cock."

"You like it better then your husband's dick?"

"Oooooh yeah, honey. Your cock is much better. Oh yes. I can't believe I said no to you all those times you came on to me. I'm sorry I did."

"You wish that you had done me back when I wanted, sugar?"

"Yes, honey. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't know better."

"Hooo baby, what about Jim?"

"Fuck Jim. Let him whack off. Just keeping fucking me and don't stop. Please don't stop." Anna cried. "I don't want my Jim's cock I want your black cock."

Propelled by the obscenity my wife was saying, Antwan drove his body onto my wife very hard. She cried and cried in pleasure. Tears ran down her cheeks. She wrapped her arms around his body and held her hips up to meet her black lover's thrusts. It was a gorgeous sight to see my white wife making lover to her black man. Anna gripped his ass tightly as his muscles tightened with each push. They went on like this kissing and fucking for what seemed like forever.

"That is so beautiful," I said to myself as I watched my Anna fucking Antwan.

Antwan lay completely on top of my wife, grinding into her. My wife kept kissing and hugging him, holding him with her sexy white legs holding his black body securely. My wife mostly groaned and moaned as Antwan fucked her. During part of it my wife hands ran along Antwan's arms till they reached his hands and then I recorded their hands holding as they fucked. Antwan was a good lover to my wife, fucking hard but with tenderness. He would look into my wife's eyes and show her his passion for her. In return my wife gave him everything, her body, mind and soul were all there for him. Antwan made love to Anna on many levels.

"Oh baby. Feels so good. Arrrgh. It makes me hurt so delicious. Ahhhh. I love you, Antwan. Ohhhh ohhh. Don't stop. Oh. Don't stop. OH. Don't stop! Ahhhhh!" Anna said in gasps until she finally orgasmed violently.

Antwan pulled his cock out of my wife who lay panting and shaking on the bed. Beads of sweat glistened on Anna's body giving her a sexy wet look. She smiled and fanned herself with her hands. To my amusement she started coughing, then cleared her throat and turned to the camera.

"Oh my gawd that was so fucking good," Anna said to me as I recorded it behind the camera. "A girl doesn't know how good it can be till she's had a big cock."

"Hehehe," Antwan snicked off camera. "Woo hoo sugar, you are one hot piece of booty. Tell me how did you like that, Jim?"

"Awesome," I replied.

"Damn mind blowing," Anna said. "I swear I felt that cock in my brain. Jim, look what this black man did to my pussy."

I zoomed in my camera over to my wife's pussy. It was cherry red and shockingly stretched. Antwan had left a definite stretched hole in my wife's wet cunt. I could hardly believe my eyes.

"Ready for some more, sugar-pie?" Antwan said.

"Hell yeah!" Anna exclaimed and hopped of the bed, stood up and bent over the bed presenting her sexy bottom to Antwan. "Get you coco buns over her and give me that black cock."

Antwan obliged my wife. He took his place behind my wife, grabbed her hips and slowly inserted his black cock into her waiting pussy.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah that feels so fucking hot." Said my wife as Antwan screwed her doggy-style.

Seeing my Anna mounted by a black man gave my interracial addiction another high. My wife with her five foot tall little body looked delicate and submissive with six foot two inches tall Antwan humping her from behind. The sight of Antwan's long black thick cock disappearing into her sexy and shapely behind blew my mind. Her breasts bounced with every thrust. Anna bit her lip and whimpered as Antwan forced his black cock in her. Perspiration ran down her brow and dripped off her chin.

"Oh my gawd this is so gooood." Anna cried with her face twisted by pleasure.

"Oh yeah, sugar?" Antwan asked my wife with a smile as slammed his cock into her.

"Yes, honey. I feel you all the way into me. My whole pussy is tingling oh so good."

"Mmmm, your pussy feels great but do you really want me to give it too you good?

"Oh yes, honey. Give it to me. I want to please you."

Antwan reached forward and placed his hands on my wife's shoulders. "I"m going to tear it up now."

And with that Antwan began pounding my wife's pussy from behind like a machine gun. It didn't seem human how fast he could stroke that big black cock in and out of my wife's pussy. The effect it had on my wife was dramatic. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened up in a soundless scream. Antwan showed her pussy no mercy. My wife clenched her teeth and her body writhed in the powerful grip of Antwan's hands. He pounded her until Anna fell completely on the bed and Antwan climbed up on top of her, clinging to her body and fucking without stop. I watched in total shock. I could only admire how great Antwan was able to fuck my wife. I could not possibly ride her like that. She turned into a total slut in his power. When he finally pulled out Anna looked dazed and confused.

"Oh my gawd." Anna whimpered. "I saw lights. Oh that was good."

"Oh yeah sugar."

"Oh I want you to cum in me baby." Anna said as she got back on her knees and with one hand reached back to help pull Antwan's body into her.

"Woo yeah, sugar." Antwan said excitedly as continued his sexual domination of my wife.

"Oh yeah, I want cum baby, deep in me. I want to be black impregnated." Anna said with a raunchy look on her face.

"Woooo hoooo," Antwan whooped. "You want her black impregnated Jim?"

"Oh yes," I said uncontrollably. "Give that slut your cum."

"Yes Jim, just look at him fucking me." Anna cried. "I want his cum, I must have it."

Watching the scene I could stand it no longer. In front of the two lovers I took out my dick and began to masturbate in earnest. Hearing my wife say she wanted to be black impregnated put me over the top. I whacked off watching my white wife Anna clutching a black man tightly as they passionately fucked until at last I heard Antwan whoop and groan in orgasm. It was happening. A black man was shooting cum into my white wife's pussy and I masturbated to it thinking it the most sexing sight in the world. As he drenched the inside of my wife's womb with his seed I shot my onto the floor.

"Oh yeah, oh I feel his cum in me. So much of it I'll be pregnant for sure." Anna purred contentedly. "You fuck so good, Antwan."

Finally, my spent dick in my hand, my interracial addiction abated. On my bed my sweaty wife and her black lover lay side by side softly kissing. Their bodies mashed together and arms wrapped around each other. Antwan's black cock was still hard and embedded in Anna's sore and stretched white pussy. Their hips were grinding slowly as they kissed lovingly. They both looked completely exhausted and happy. I watched cum oozing slowly out of my wife's pussy and could hear the sticky sound Antwan's black dick made as it softly invaded my Anna's cum filled pussy. A great empty feeling built up in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't believe I had taken it this far. My wife, who I loved, was in bed with a black man and all the sexual high I had experienced was gone. Only remorse and guilt remained.

Quietly I wiped myself, stopped the video recorder and left the room to go sit on the sofa in the downstairs living room.

"Mmmm, I love you Antwan." I could hear my wife whispering as I left the room with a heavy heart.

Downstairs I moped alone for an hour and reflected on my actions and the course of events. Addictions are of course self destructive and I self destructed. After the high comes the inevitable guilt and this low feeling was a long time coming. I missed my wife and wanted her love. Interracial addiction had thrown that love way off course and perverted it. I degraded my marriage, made a sham of our wedding vows and wasted so much time indulging in it. I was in a pit of despair. I wondered what would happen now? Was my wife going to carry on in love with Antwan and eventually leave me. This is what my sickness had brought me to, sitting alone in my house while my wife lay in the arms of another man.

"Hey," my wife said interrupting my thoughts.

"Anna!" I exclaimed surprised to see her.

There indeed was Anna, standing beside the sofa wearing one of her oversized t-shirts that she must have grabbed from the bedroom. She looked sexy in it of course, exposing her smooth legs and bare feet. Anna smelled of cum and sweat.

"Yes, me." She replied looking at me strangely. "I must have called you three times before you snapped out of whatever it was you were thinking."

Anna slid onto the sofa next to me and to my surprise put her arms around me. I put my arms around her in return and wondered what was going on.

"So what were you thinking, sweety?" Anna asked.

"Well I wondered what was going to happen to us now," I said deciding to be up front and honest. "I mean, are you in love with Antwan now, are you going to leave me?"

Anna sat up and looked at me with a confused smirk.

"Leave you for Antwan," she said. "Are you crazy?"

"But I thought-" I began to say when Anna placed a finger on my lips.

"First of all, as sweet as Antwan is the poor man is totally broke. Secondly, even though he is discreet, the man is a total player and will always be fooling around with other women. I couldn't marry a guy like that. And lastly, why would I want to leave my wonderful sweety husband who I love and adore and cherish?"

"What about all that stuff you said and the way your threw our wedding ring?"

"Ta da!" Anna smiled and lifted her hand showing me our wedding ring safely on her ring finger again. "I would have come down sooner but it took me awhile to find it. I'm sorry if it hurt you when I threw it, I just got caught up in the fantasy of the moment. I wouldn't ever want to lose this, sweety."

"What about–getting all his cum in you? What if you get pregnant?" I asked.

"Well I didn't tell you, but I'm on the pill." Anna said pursing her lips.

"Your on the pill? What didn't you say something?"

Anna shrugged. "I didn't want to spoil it for you. You seemed to love the possibility of me being black impregnated so much I kept it to myself. And I made sure Antwan got himself checked for STD's at a clinic before I went bareback with him."

"So you won't get pregnant," I repeated to make sure.

"I"ll admit the idea of getting myself black impregnated turns me on but as hot as the idea is I don't think it's smart to be reckless about that kind of thing. Getting pregnant is serious business."

"Yea, of course it is." I said as I tried to register all the things Anna told me. "So you still love me?"

"Yes I love you, sweety." Anna said smiling and looking at me with bright eyes. "And I love you even more for letting me have such a beautiful evening with Antwan and experiencing a delicious black lover."

eroghost
eroghost
516 Followers