Caught Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroghost
eroghost
516 Followers

"So you don't think less of me?"

"How many women are so lucky to have a husband who feels comfortable enough in their marriage to let his wife enjoy another man's cock. And oh my gawd that black cock felt so good in my pussy its so hard to explain how great it feels and I have you to thank for it." Anna eyes rolled up remembering as she continued. "Its like I'm flying. Mmmm and the feeling of his strong black body on top of me, made me feel like a woman and a slut. My pussy is sore but I loved it. And you know what the best part of all of it was?"

"What?"

"Having you there loving every moment of it while a black man pounded my pussy into submission." Anna replied.

Hearing this my dick stirred. "So we are okay? Your not leaving me?"

"No. I'm not leaving you. No, no, no. No with a capital N. Even though Antwan and I are going to stay lovers there's no way I want to live with him." Anna said as she put her arms around me again and kissed my lips.

We kissed. It felt wonderful to have my wife in my arms again. I kissed her with a fierce intensity and she reciprocated. After kissing for a few minutes Anna looked at me again with naughty eyes.

"I'm going to keep my black lover from now on though," Anna said looking at me seriously. "Antwan will be a regular visitor from time to time. I love you but now that I've tried black cock, I'm hooked on it and will need black cock now and again."

"That okay," I said not wanting to mess things up.

"I want to go back upstairs, Antwan's sleeping and I want to sleep the rest of the night with him. He's been so sweet and his body feels so good. But tomorrow I want you and me to go out."

"Yes, that sounds nice." I replied.

"Your not getting away from celebrating our anniversary together. Dinner you and me. Maybe we can even go back to the same restaurant, wouldn't that freak out that waitress."

"Yes I'm sure it would."

"And later we'll fuck. Think how great it will be to fuck your wife after she's been black fucked. And we can even watch those tapes together. I can't wait to be in bed with you while we watch me being fucked by a black man." Anna said with a sparkle in her eye.

"I can't wait," I said. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too sweety," Anna replied and then my wife sprang up and hurried back upstairs to slip into bed with her new black lover for the rest of the night.

eroghost
eroghost
516 Followers