Caught Ch. 04

Story Info
Cheerleader is caught doing the wrong thing.
3.9k words
4.41
64.1k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

Simone is a cheer-leader. Quite a lovely young woman. She's nineteen, popular, intelligent, pretty (which I have already referred to), fit, and an absolute little bitch.

Now some people (most people) would say that's just sour grapes on my part because I just don't get on with her. They could be right. I'm an artist, and quite a good one. I can do the most amazing china statues. If I make a little statue of a dog you almost feel it should bark. Simone has no use for artists. She prefers the big he-man types who get out on the field and plough through other big he-men types.

I probably wouldn't mind so much if she wasn't rather catty about it, with her and a little clique of her friends putting me down all the time. That sort of thing can get awfully old awfully fast.

As a side issue - when I want to make a statue I like to have something to use as a model. For instance I might see a dog that I think would be nice. I'll take a number of photos of the animal, walking around it to get a complete picture. This is why I always have a camera with me. Not just my smart phone camera but a very nice little digital job that has some very nice features, one of which is a very good optical zoom.

I was wandering about the university one day, just looking for an interesting shot or two when I spotted something unusual. It was just chance that I happened to see what was going on. The couple were in a secluded area and by rights no-one should have been able to see them. It was just this one position that gave me a clear line of sight. If I took a step in either direction all I would have seen was trees.

I must have some sort of sixth sense where Simone is concerned because I knew that the woman was her. Not sure of exactly what was going on I whipped out my camera and ran out the zoom to maximum. This gave me an excellent view. A little bit of adjustment and I had the whole scene in focus.

Sweet little Simone was giving a blowjob to a young man, and I was damn sure that he wasn't her current boyfriend. She was being a naughty young thing. I just automatically flicked the camera to movie mode and let it run for a short while. After that I went to single shot mode and took a few revealing photos, including a close up of Simone's head and her playmate's equipment.

After that I sort of drifted away, wanting some time to study my efforts.

A few days later I spotted Simone standing watching the team practice. I drifted up and stood beside her. She glanced at me and frowned.

"There are other places to stand," she said very pointedly.

"True," I said softly. "I was just looking at you and thinking about how photogenic you are. Cameras really love you."

"You're not taking my picture," she retorted. "Go away."

"I don't need to," I told her. "I have a very nice shot of you. It's amazing how easy it is to recognize you, even if you do have a mouthful of Norm's cock."

Simone went rather pale, giving me a shocked look.

"You got Bluetooth?" I asked, and she nodded.

I took out my camera and activated Bluetooth.

"Agree to accept this, will you?" I said, finding a match close at hand.

She hurriedly fished out her phone and I transmitted a very nice photo.

Simone took one look at it and for a moment I thought she was going to faint.

"You might want to delete that again," I advised. "You don't want the boyfriend finding it. Or your parents," I added.

"Look, it was nothing," she said quickly. "I was just doing Norm a favour because he helped me with something. It didn't mean anything."

"Uh-huh," I said, smiling. "And now you're going to do me a favour because I'm going to do you one."

"And precisely what favour are you going to do me?" she asked.

"I'm not going to post the movie on the 'net. In fact, I'll even delete both the movie and the images."

"I suppose you want me to give you a blowjob," she said, very snappy.

"Don't be stupid. You've been caught and you'll do what I want, and it's not a blowjob."

"This is blackmail," she said, and I could sense she wanted to scream.

"From my understanding of the definition of blackmail I'd have to say, yes, this is blackmail," I agreed. "What are you going to do about it?"

Apparently what she was going to do was glare at me.

"If you're not busy tonight I'd like you to come and visit me. You know where I live?"

I gave her my address.

"When you get there, don't bother about the house. Just go to the studio I have above the garage. Any time after seven, I'll be in there, working."

I didn't give her a chance to say either yes or no. I just turned and walked away. It would do her good to sweat for a while.

It was almost precisely seven when she turned up. I heard her on the stairs and had the door open, waiting, when she reached it. She stalked past me and into the studio.

"Well?" she snapped. "What do you want?"

"First I'd like you to take a look at the various items I have over there and give me your honest opinion," I said calmly.

She looked startled and crossed to where I had a display of some of my better items. She spent some time looking at them before turning back to me.

"They're OK," she said grudgingly.

I laughed. They were better than OK, and she damn well knew it.

"Well, they are a sample of what I want from you."

She looked puzzled, and I continued.

"I'm going to sculpt you," I said. "You're going to pose for me."

"When do I have to do this?" she asked.

"Tonight's as good as any time," I said. "I'll be taking a series of pictures and a number of hand sketches. It'll only take an hour or so."

She wanted to refuse, but I had the photos and the upper hand. She finally nodded.

"OK. Where do you want me to stand?"

I indicated a small podium I had at one end of the room. It had a nice blue sheet behind it.

"If you'll just stand on that podium," I said. "My camera is focused on that area. You can put your clothes on that bench."

"My clothes?" she asked. Boy, she sounded pissed.

"Come on," I said. "Did you see any of my other statues wearing clothes? Of course I want you naked."

"You have got to be kidding?"

"No, I don't think so. Look at it from my point of view. You and your friends have been little bitches where I'm concerned for the past year. I don't know why and frankly I don't really care. I do care about my art, though, and here's my chance to make a great piece and get some payback. You'll go along with it, like it or not."

She looked at me for a few moments and then she crossed to the bench.

"Fine," she said. "We'll do it your way."

My interpretation of fine was yes, I'll do this, but I will extract a fearsome revenge. No doubt she'd try.

She quickly stripped off and went and stood on the podium, facing me, hands politely closed over her fur.

"Can you put your hands behind your back, please," I asked her and she reluctantly moved them. Not for long. They were back in front of her before I even got off one shot.

I left the camera and crossed to my work bench, picking up some tape. I strolled over to Simone.

"Put your hands behind your back," I told her. "I'm going to wind a bit of sticky tape around your wrists, holding them together. It'll only be a single strand so you can break it quite easily. It'll just be a reminder that your hands are to be behind you."

Ignoring muttered threats I slapped on the tape. As soon as I had done it Simone was twisting her wrists and the tape popped off again.

"If you don't mind," I said, putting on a new piece. I'd actually expected that. She'd wanted to make sure she could get loose, which was fair enough.

"Are you any good at acting?" I asked her as I returned to the camera.

"Why?"

"Facial expressions and body posture," I said. "See if you can picture yourself in the following scenario. A pirate has captured you and tied you up. He's now ripped your clothes off and is looking at you with evil intent. How do you react?"

Very woodenly, apparently. I took a few shots anyway.

"OK. You're at a slave market, about to be sold. You're now standing on a platform while potential buyers are looking at you. You want to be sold because your current owner, me, is cruel."

This time she put on a better performance. She was looking a lot more alive. I got some good shots out of that. I gave her a few more scenarios. She's been purchased by a handsome prince who wants her. She's standing naked in front of a fat, lecherous, old man who has evil intentions. She's seducing her boyfriend.

She was actually getting into the spirit of things after a while. I kept on shooting, getting her to face different directions so I got all round photos. Finally satisfied with the photos I had I picked up my sketch book.

Now I crossed to face her, tossing out quick sketches, an ear, an eye, the curve of her neck, just little things that would help me when putting the fine detail on my sculpture.

With the sketches done I tossed the sketch book to one side and stretched.

"If you've finished doing your pictures, can I get dressed now?" came the plaintive question.

"I'd rather you didn't," I said.

"Why not?"

"Because I haven't screwed you yet," I told her.

That sticky tape on her wrists certainly didn't amount to much as bondage. She just jerked her hands in front of her, one across her chest and one in front of her pussy. Rather a silly reaction seeing I'd been looking at those items for the past hour or so.

"You're mad if you think you can attack me," she said, but her voice sounded a little shaky.

"Don't be so bloody silly," I said, sounding disgusted. "I'm not going to attack you. I'm just going to lie you down and have sex with you, with your permission."

"Why the hell do you think I'll give you permission?"

"Because I still have those photos and the movie, staring you and Norm. I'll get rid of those after I've had a little friendly time with you."

"You've got no right to do this," came the protest.

"Oh, right, and you and your friends had a right to make trouble for me?" I asked sarcastically.

"How do I know you'll destroy those pictures?"

"Too dangerous not to. If one got out by mistake you'd be hunting me with blood in your eye. So would Norm and your boyfriend and your parents. No thanks. I'll reformat the SD card afterwards so it's completely wiped. And if you're thinking I might keep a couple for future blackmail, I won't. It's a loser's game. Far too much trouble just to get a bit of slap and tickle with an unwilling woman. Besides, for all I know you may be a terrible lay. Just because you have a sensational body, it doesn't mean you know how to use it."

She looked decidedly miffed at that last comment, but she didn't seem to know what to say, so she said nothing. Probably a wise choice.

I strolled over to Simone, undressing as I came. I finished stripping while standing in front of her, admiring her figure. Naked, I reached up and lightly touched her breast. She gave a small gasp and her hand twitched as though she was going to raise it to slap my hand away, but refrained. I didn't allow any sign of triumph to show on my face. I just kept on with a friendly smile. I also traced her figure, running my hand lightly from her breast to her mons and back.

Taking her hand I turned and walked with her over to the bed at the side of the studio.

"Often have girls here, do you?" Simone asked acidly, looking at the bed.

"Um, no. You're the first. The reason for the bed is that if I'm working late it's simpler to go to sleep here than go back to the house, possibly disturbing the others."

I sat on the bed, still holding her hand, but not trying to draw her down onto the bed.

"It's funny," I said, smiling. "Have you ever heard the old adage, power corrupts?"

"Yes. What's so funny about it?"

"I keep getting this unholy urge to make you do things, knowing you'll have to."

"What sort of things?" she asked, giving me a nervous look.

"Oh, nothing really heinous," I said. "Just little things, like insisting you lie down in one position and when you do make you change it for another. I was idly wondering how many positions I could make you take and wishing I had a copy of the Kama Sutra."

Her face was quite a study, hot and embarrassed.

"You wouldn't?" she said, plainly aghast at the thought.

"No, I wouldn't, this time," I said. "But please don't do anything naughty in public again where I might be with my camera. I can't say what might happen if you screwed up a second time."

"Would you like me to spank you?"

Her mouth dropped open in surprise.

"Why would I want you to spank me?" she demanded.

"It occurs to me that you're probably feeling guilty and annoyed at yourself for getting into this situation. A spanking would punish you for being so silly. It'll make a nice contrast to the pleasure of the sex afterwards."

"You didn't say anything about spanking me," she protested. "You just said I had to have sex with you."

"True, and that's all you have to do. The spanking is entirely optional."

I tightened my grip on her hand and pulled her towards me, guiding her over my knee.

"Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?"

"Putting you in place for the spanking," I said innocently, hand lightly rubbing over her bottom.

"But you said I didn't have to have a spanking."

"Mm, that's right. Are you saying you don't want it? Better decide quickly because I'm about to start. You were a silly girl, you know."

Simone squirmed about on my lap. My erection was pressing against her and she suddenly registered what it was. She gave a sudden squeak and dragged it out from under her, so it was pressed between her side and me. But that's all she did. She did not tell me not to spank.

I helped her out of her indecision by bringing my hand down smartly on her bottom. She gave a yelp and tried to cover her bottom with her hands but I firmly pushed them away, holding them against her back with one hand. Seeing she still hadn't said no, I spanked her again, giving her second cheek something to consider.

The spanking continued, being delivered with a firm hand, and Simone very quickly has a royal flush to her bottom. (OK. I know it was just a normal flush, but a royal flush sounds so much grander.) While the spanking was going on Simone wriggled and protested, squealed and swore, and described my character and ancestry in what I can only describe as painful terms. The only thing she didn't do was tell me to stop. You never can tell what a woman will do.

With the spanking complete I picked Simone up spun her around, dumped her on the bed, and leaned over her scowling.

"Now I hope you've learned your lesson," I snapped. "Are you going to do as you're told?"

She quickly nodded her head, unshed tears shining in her eyes. I stood up next to the bed. Reaching down I gave her an insolent look, while pressing one finger lightly against the inside of her ankle. Her breathing deepened slightly but she let her legs drift apart, obedient to that slight pressure.

I hadn't even touched her breasts yet, but the nipples were erect. As a matter of fact, I was quite sure her actual breasts were slightly swollen. A hand casually pressed against her pussy came away damp, and I could feel the softness of her swollen lips.

It's strange. If I'd ever daydreamed about taking Simone it would have been a case of slowly and gently seducing her, bringing her carefully around to the point where she would want me. Never had I imagined beating her and ravishing her.

I lined up on her, spreading her lips slightly and leaning into the crevice between them. Simone's face was expectant, excited, wanting me to take her. I drove in fiercely, filling her with that one rough thrust, and she shrieked, pushing up to meet me, her legs rising and wrapping around me.

So much for any idea I had of making gentle love to Simone. I just took her hard, driving in fiercely, and she was gasping and clinging and responding in the same fashion, pushing up hard to meet me, her legs tightening around me to draw me in faster.

It was an amazing experience. In my experience (which is not exactly vast) one starts off relatively slowly when having sex, building up to a nice speed and finishing (hopefully) with a bang. This was the first time I'd just jumped right into action, hammering the poor woman and demanding a response. I'd have been shocked and embarrassed except for the fact that this is what Simone plainly wanted and was eagerly responding to.

I was grateful that I was able to keep on going. After that frenetic start it wouldn't have surprised me if I had shamefully failed, prematurely ejaculating and spoiling her fun. (And mine I guess.) As it was, after a small period of adjustment, I settled down, working hard at driving the girl insane.

That was fair enough, I thought. She was certainly doing her best to drive me out of my tiny mind. My hands were on her breasts, handling them as roughly as my cock was handling her vagina, and my mouth covered hers, and I'm quite sure both of us were going to have bruised lips. That last wasn't my fault though. When I did that first urgent drive into her, Simone's hands had latched onto my shoulders, pulling me to her, and her lips came after mine.

You notice that bit about Simone's hands latching onto my shoulders? I was thinking I might need stitches she was clawing me so hard. I didn't, but that was no fault of hers.

Whatever, we had a wow of a time. Or I did, anyway. I'm only guessing at what Simone thought of the whole deal, but the way she reacted I was willing to wager I scored top marks.

When that sort of thing happens it's impossible to tell how long you go on. As it is, once you start, you have no choice but to run with it until you collapse, be it thirty seconds or thirty minutes. (Yeah, I know. No way was it thirty minutes. I'd have died from exhaustion.) I did find myself reaching the point of no return. Somehow I found the strength to polish up my effort, putting everything into a grand finale.

I climaxed and from the way Simone acted she sure climaxed, and we both totally collapsed onto the bed. I got it together first, if you can call feeling like you've been run through a wringer getting it together.

After a while Simone gave a groan and managed to sit up.

"Well, I hope you're satisfied," she gasped.

"Mmm, tolerable, tolerable," I said, giving my hand a so-so wiggle.

"Bastard," she mumbled, and hit me.

Violence? What is the world coming to?

I laughed.

"Before you do anything else," I told her, "you'd better take this SD card and reformat it. That will wipe it clean."

"Why don't I just break it?" she asked.

"Because that's a brand new sixty four megabyte drive and they cost," I informed her. "Stick it in my laptop and you can check it's the right disk and then you can clean it."

I turned on the laptop and she inserted the card and checked it out. I saw her wince when she saw what was on it, and then she hurriedly reformatted it. I was very considerate. I didn't look over her shoulder while she was viewing the pictures. A bit rude, I thought, considering the subject matter.

Afterwards Simone looked both relieved and a little nervous.

"How do I know they were the only copy you had," she asked.

"You don't, but I assure you that it was. Like I said, blackmail is a mug's game. You might get away with it once but after that it could get dangerous. No, the pictures are all gone."

They were, too. Who needed them?

I didn't mention the photos I'd taken for the sculpture and for some reason they didn't seem to worry her, probably because there were no dicks included. A nude she could explain away. A dick would be somewhat harder.

Simone departed shortly after that, a lot happier than when she arrived. I wondered how she'd react when I invited her around to see the statue. I intended to do one about eighteen inches high, a lovely nude model. If I was anything like as good as I thought I was she'd be instantly recognisable.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers
12