Caught Doing Laundry

Story Info
She discovers the dryer, then get caught.
1.3k words
4.36
91.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night I was all out of clean clothes, so I put on my cotton flannel nightgown and took my clothes downstairs to the community laundry room in the basement of my building. (I live in a coop apartment.) It was a quiet night and

I settled in to do a few hours worth of laundry. I brought several erotic stories to read while I waited. Several loads into it, I was feeling pretty horny. I was standing leaning back against the dryer enjoying the vibration on my butt. I leaned forward with my butt against the dryer which pressed the corner edge of the dryer onto my butt crack. I could feel the vibrations travel to my pubic bone and clitoris. No one else was around, so I turned around and faced the dryer. I pressed the front part of my crotch against the body of the dryer and reached across the top of it with my hands so that my nipples could feel the vibrations from the top of the dryer and the side stimulated my clit. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the growing intensity of the feeling in my crotch. I began to breathe harder and grasp the edge of the dryer more firmly. I spread my legs slightly and through my gown pressed my clit firmly against the corner of the dryer. I don't know how long I hung on but I know I was oblivious to everything but the electric tension in my pussy, nipples and clit. They were all lit up at the same time. I felt myself start to cum. I tensed my feet and thighs and held my breath and came with a big sigh.

My eyes were closed as I rested my head on the dryer. I opened my eyes in a panic when I heard a sound in the laundry room. I looked up and saw a brown haired woman about 30 with athletic looking arms dressed in a sports bra and sweat pants. She had her right hand in her pants and her left hand pressing her stomach. She immediately pulled her hand from her pants. She looked like she had seen a ghost. I was so embarrassed I wished I could have evaporated. I think she felt the same. She spoke first. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother you. I just couldn't help it when I saw you there. It looked like you were having a fantastic time. I just had to, to --- well, you know." I didn't know what to say. All I could think of was "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there. I feel so embarrassed. You don't have to stop on my account." She smiled nervously, looked down and said, "I was really close. I almost came. I've never seen another woman pleasure herself. I was so aroused, I thought I could finish and sneak out before you noticed."

Although I was mortified that someone saw me getting off on the dryer, I was also curious. I told her to go ahead and finish. She asked me to cum on the dryer again while she watched. I explained that I couldn't because my clit was too sensitive. I can never stimulate it right after an orgasm. She looked disappointed and started to leave. I told her to stay and suggested we sit across from each other on the chairs in the laundry room. I said I would flash her while she finished even if I was too sensitive to do it myself. We were both really nervous, but I think she was really horny. I sat down across from her with my legs together. I pulled my nightgown up so she could see my pussy. I don't think anyone other than my husband has ever looked at my privates when I have been aroused. (The only time another woman has seen me is in passing in the dressing room at the gym.) I can't believe how excited I felt exposing myself.

She put her hands between her legs over her sweats and pressed against her crotch. I was curious about what she looked like but I was too embarrassed to ask her to pull her pants down. We looked at each other's midsection but avoided making eye contact. We didn't say anything; it was just too awkward. She was pressed her palm onto the area over where the top part of her clit should be. I started to move my knees apart. I could feel the air from the room evaporate some of the moisture left between my pussy lips from my orgasm. I noticed she started to look more intently between my legs. I was getting more aroused but I didn't feel like touching myself. So, I just swung my knees open and closed, back and forth.

She was obviously getting more aroused because her left hand started brushing her breasts through her sports bra and she stuck her right hand inside her sweats. I could see the movement of her hand moving in a circular motion in her pants. I crossed my arms across my chest and squeezed my breasts together. I wanted to stimulate them but couldn't yet bring myself to touch them in front of her. I stretched my legs out and spread them and leaned back in my chair. I could tell she was having a hard time masturbating they way she really wanted to because she held the front of her sweats away from her body with her left hand while she diddled with her right.

I finally overcame my shyness and asked her to pull her pants down. When she hesitated, I blurted out that I wanted to stick a finger in my pussy but I was too embarrassed to do that if she was all covered up. She pulled her bra up over her breasts and her sweat pants down to her ankles. I watched as she brought her feet up onto her chair. She spread her legs, held her pussy lips apart with her left hand and brought some moisture from her pussy to her clit with her right hand. That was too much for me. I hiked my nightgown all the way above my waist and reached under my ass to insert a couple fingers of my left hand into my pussy. I rolled my nipples with the fingers of my right hand. I could smell both of us. She was staring right at my pussy while I looked at her face.

She was breathing rapidly, a little bit like pregnancy training breathing. My left hand index and middle fingers were quite wet, but I needed some deeper penetration. I slid my right hand down my tummy, lightly across my sensitive clit (it was now visibly peeking out), and shoved three fingers as far into my pussy as I could reach. I moved my left hand index finger and sat on it. (I teased the entry to my asshole hoping she didn't see it). She inserted her left hand middle finger and pushed it up toward the inside of her abdomen (G spot?) while she frigged her clit furiously with her right middle finger. Keeping her feet on the seat of her chair she spread her knees even further apart and scrunched her butt down toward her feet. Her knees were practically touching her ears.

We both looked up at the same time. I'm sure she saw the drunken lust in my eyes; the same dazed look saw I saw in hers. Our breathing seemed to be in sync. We were both thrusting our pelvis into our hands. I don't think I have ever been so turned on. I finally jammed the heel of my hand against my clit as I watched her writhe toward orgasm. We both started to whimper. She came hard just before I did. For a few minutes we just sat back breathing hard looking at the floor. Suddenly she stood up, pulled her pants up and said, " I gotta go. Thanks." She quickly left. I put my nightgown down, gathered my laundry and returned to my apartment. I'm definitely planning to do laundry more often.