Caught Exploring

Story Info
Caught while exploring crossdressing.
3.4k words
4.35
135k
28
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open the hotel room door and look around the room. The front room has a couch and table and the back room has two beds. A window in the front room looks out on the walkway and then past to the open atrium. I close the door and walk to the bedroom with my bag.

I think again about the chat from last week and how exciting it was. I took the plunge and finally explored my fantasy online. I found this stern guy and told him I was curious, but didn't know if I could do it. He drew me out and got me to admit my fantasy about dressing like a girl and tying myself up, then being "caught" by a guy. I'd be totally helpless while he treated my like a slut. Then when I told him of my trip to New York he told me to at least act out the dressing and tying. I had to go shopping to get most of my things to wear.

So I dump the bag on the bed, butterflies already starting. Before I start I plug in my computer and sign-on as ordered. Oh god, there he is, waiting as he said he would be. He says hi and asks if I am in a hotel with my things. I tell him yes. Then he tells me if I'm going to be a girl I need a girl name and he tells me I'm to be "Mandy" from now on and I should call him "Sir." I say okay.

Sir: You mean "Yes Sir" Mandy: Yes Sir, sorry Sir. Sir: Mandy, I have an idea that might spice up your experience a little if you're interested. Mandy: Oh yes Mandy, I mean Yes Sir, please Sir: Well, take your extra key and put in under the cushion of the couch in the lobby. Mandy: But someone might find it Sir: Mandy, no one will find it, and even if they did they wouldn't know what room, now do it! Mandy: Yes Sir

I get up and grab both keys and go out. I get butterflies thinking about being bossed around as "Mandy." I go to the lobby and sit on the couch and slide my key under the cushion. Then I hurry back up.

Mandy: Done Sir. Sir: Good girl, now undress and get your new cloths.

I get up, go to the bedroom, undress, grab the lingerie and come back.

Mandy: Back Sir Sir: Good, now get dressed and tell me as you put on each piece.

I slip on the black lacy corset with garters and pull tight on the waist cincher, then both black lacy stockings and attach them. I slip up the black lace panties, my hard cock sticking out the top. I get creative and make a cut in the panties so my cock can stick out. Then I put on the 4" high black heels with ankle straps. I get up and try standing and walking. It takes some getting use to. I get out the make-up. It'll the first time for most of this stuff. I darken my eyes and lashes, then put on some lipstick. Lastly I put on the shoulder length brown wig. I take a look. Wow, I look slutty.

Mandy: Done Sir Sir: Good, now tell me about what you have to bind yourself Mandy: I made the 18"spreader bar like you said. It's really longer, but when I'm attached to it it keeps my feet 18" apart. I have a pair of handcuffs, two straps, and the ring gag you told me to order. I also have the dog collar and leash. Sir: Okay, go put the handcuff key on the bedside table. Mandy: Done Sir Sir: Good, now here's what you're going to first put on the collar and then double over the leash and attach both ends to the collar in the back of your neck. Don't ask why, just do it.

I put on the collar, it has rings at four spots all around it. I clip the end of the leash to the clip and then the clip to the ring. The leash hangs down to the small of my back.

Mandy: Done Sir Sir: Now attach the ankle straps and clip them to the spreader Mandy: Wow, I can't put my legs together, makes me so vulnerable feeling. Sir: Exactly. Hey, I have an idea to add some excitement Mandy: Do tell me Sir Sir, Well, once you're all tied I could call and say things to you. Mandy: How would I answer it? Sir, Put it on the table next to you, I'll tell you when. Now what hotel are you in and I'll look up the number. Mandy: The Embassy Suites in White Plains. Sir: Good, what room number? Mandy: 832 Sir Sir: Okay, now put on the gag Mandy: Wow, this forces my mouth wide and I can't talk. Sir: Perfect. Now when I say I want you to stand by the door, open the curtains, then attach the cuffs to your wrists behind your back. Any run the cuffs through the loop made by the leash. Mandy: Why the curtains, someone might look in. Sir: Excuse me? Mandy: Sorry Sir, but that scares me. Sir: Go stand there with your back to the wall and see if you're hidden. Do it and come back. Mandy: Well, standing against the wall I'd be out of view. But if I move I'd be in view. Sir: Yes, and think of the excitement it will add....Now pull the phone over next to where you'll stand Mandy: Okay, I'm ready

I move over to the door and stand with my back to the wall. To my left is the door and to my right is the window. The telephone is on the floor under the window. I take stock of the situation. I'm standing with my back to the wall dressed in a corset, stockings, panties, and high heels. I have on a wig and make-up. The outfit excites me and my hard 6" cock is sticking out of the panties like a strap-on. My legs are held spread open a foot and a half by a spreader bar strapped to my ankles. My red lips are parted wide as my mouth is held open by a ring gag.

I only have two tasks left to do. I reach to the side and pull open the curtains about ¾ open. This means as long as I stay where I am my erect cock will just be out of view. I grab the handcuffs and close them on one wrist, then I reach behind me and finger the handcuffs through the leash loop. It takes a few tries but I get my free hand to the cuffs and I'm ready to close them. I pause and think, do I want to do this? I take a deep breath, knowing I want to feel the helpless sensation. I close the cuff on my wrist.

I pull at the cuffs. My hands are folded behind me. The leash loop keeps them up above my ass. Pulling my hands down tugs at my neck. I sensation passes through me as I realize my helpless state. Wow, if someone was here I cannot do a thing to prevent being used.

I freeze as I see a quick blur in front of me. I hold my breath, what was that? Oh god, I realize the bathroom door that opens between the living room and the bedroom has a full length mirror on it and is open and facing me. I left the light on too! If someone passing looks they will probably see me in the mirror. I lean over and feel the light switch against my arm. After a few tries I shut off the light. Light from outside pours in the window, but the threat is not as great.

The phone rings and I jump. What, who? Oh, the phone. I'm supposed to kick it off the receiver. It rings again. I get more nervous. Another ring. I feel out with my foot and kick the phone over.

"Mandy, Mandy, are you there?" I hear a semi-faint telephonic voice.. Mandy, if you hear me moan twice."

What the heck, "ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn" I moan out.

"Oh very nice. Are you as we agreed?"

"Ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn"

"Mandy, you're such a good slut"

I get a warm feeling. Geez, he's making me blush.

"Mandy, I bet you feel very helpless."

"Ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn"

"Perhaps I'll make it worse."

I don't want that! If two moans means yes I give a "Ooooaaaannnn."

"Mandy, you act as if you have a say, but you don't do you?"

He's somewhat right, I moan again once.

"Good girl. Now think of this. To get free you have to go into the other room. Think how slow and careful you'll have to move to get there."

A wave of panic. He's right, it'll take forever to move semi-blindfolded with the spreader bar and heels. And the window, how will I get there without being seen? I can wait until dark, but that's at least two hours away.

"Mandy, you there?"

"Ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn"

"Mandy, you'd better do as I say, understand?"

"Ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn"

"I know you have the light out, turn it on?"

How does he know whether or not it's on?

"Mandy, is it on?"

I can fake this I know – I'll play along. "Ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn"

"Mandy, don't even try it. I know it's not on.. Turn it on right now or I'll call the front desk and ask someone to come open your door."

"Ooooaaaannn"

I hear distant ringing, "Hello, Embassy Suites White Plains, can I help you.

Oh no, oh no, hoe does he know? He can't do this.

I hear his voice. "The door seems to be stuck in my room, can you send someone up?"

No, no, please. I inch over the light and try and try and flick it on. "Ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn"

"Hold on please" I hear, then "what's that Mandy, you have the light on."

"Ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn"

"Never mind, I got it."

Loude I hear "Mandy you didn't mind. So I need to teach you a lesson? Tell me you'll mind."

"Ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn"

"You'll need to prove it now. As a test I want you to forward one step. Do it now!"

If I move I'll be visible. But I can't risk not obeying. I step up a couple of inches.

"Mandy, not good enough. Just for that I want you to move so you're facing the window."

What, is he magic? I don't want to piss him off. I inch over until I'm facing the window. I can see out the window, My entire leg and part of my body can be seen through the window. Please let me move back.

"You doing it?"

"Ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn"

"Good, now for the final piece of pre-excitement" he says pausing.

Pre-excitement, what can he mean by that?

"Imagine the door opening, what would you do. Think about that for a moment Mandy."

What would I do? I'd jump with fright, scream, try to get away, be scared, be nervous, be embarrassed. I can't even imagine.

Just then I hear a click and the door open. A shock of fright shoots through me. I turn and see a blur of a man come in and then he grabs me from behind. One hand holds my head forward and the other is around my waist. I hear the door close on its own.

"Hello Mandy you foolish slut. Now you're really going to find out how it is to be used like a woman and a man"

"Ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn, ooooaaaannnn" I scream in panic. Oh god, how did he find me, this can't be happening, what do I do? I'm helpless with fright.

Holding my waist he reaches over to the curtains and closes them. "There we go, can't have anyone seeing what comes next."

He releases me. I turn to look and see him pulling at mask over his face. My eyes are wide and I don't know what to do. He walks in front of me. "Mandy, have you ever seen a naked man about to have sex?" He asks me while he pulls off his shirt. I take small steps back, shaking my head no and moaning no ask well. I back myself against the wall, yanking at my handcuffs all along. He slips off his jeans and I see an angry 8" cock and a naked 6'4" frame.

We chatted many times about that cock being pushed into my mouth. I look at it and have my doubts. I really don't want this after all, but I'm caught. I stare at him as he comes to me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me against him. With the 4" heels I'm as tall as he is. I feel his huge cock press against my pelvis as mine does to him. God, a cock against my body, it can't be happening, make it stop.

His hands grab my ass and squeeze. "Mandy, I'm going to enjoy using you. You're my toy and there's nothing you can do about it."

He steps back and puts his finger in the collar and pulls, "come here bitch." He pulls and I lean forward. If I don't move I'll fall on my face. I awkwardly take a small step, then another. "Good" he says, letting go. "Now come forward." I look at him. What can I do? I'm truly at his mercy. I step forward, aware that my dick flops up and down with each step. I see him stare and feel so embarrassed.

"Okay stop there slut and sit on the couch." I turn and fall on the couch. He sits next to me on my left, our legs touching, and reaches his right arm around me, his hand resting on the stuffed right corset boob. I feel him press his hand into me. His left foot reaches across his right and steps on the spreader bar. His left hand rests on my left knee and starts to rub. I stare as his hand moves up and down my stocking covered thigh, with each motion moving closer to my erect cock standing at attention out of the panties. I try and squeeze my legs together, but the spreader bar prevents that. I try to move my legs, but his foot holds down the spreader bar. His hand reaches the bare leg between the stockings and the panties. His thumb grazes my cock. I scream and try to move forward, but he hold me in place.

"Ready to have a man grab your sissy cock Mandy?" He asks, rubbing around my cock.

I shake my head no while giving a loud "oooaaammmm."

"Is that a yes? Good" he says as his hand grabs my dick and squeezes. A man is holding me. I can't believe it. I also can't believe that each time he squeezes my cock it tenses. He strokes it a few times. "Nice and hard Mandy, you love it I can tell."

I'm so humiliated. Dressed like a slut and my cock responding to this strange man. I look from his hand stroking me to his cock. It's fully erect and noticeably bigger than mine.

He stops stroking and pushes me while getting up and saying, "Mandy, I want you to kneel in front of the couch." I struggle to stand up, turn around, and slowly bend down and then ungracefully drop to my knees. He kneels behind me and I feel something against my hand. "Mandy" he says as I feel it hit against the side of my hand, "you know what that is don't you?"

I close my eyes and nod yes.

"Well, grab it, you want to I know, you know too, so grab it." Not really thinking about it I grab it and hold it. It's huge in my hand, twice as long and thick. It's rock hard, but soft too. I stroke it a little. "You like it don't you you little slut? Come on, nod that you like it." I nod yes, blushing terribly.

He pulls away and sits on the couch in front of me. His cock is sticking up in front of my face. He pulls my head forward and I resist, but have no leverage. He stops my head right as his fat head touches my lips. I try to pull away again but he holds me tight. My mouth is held wide open by the ring gag and his cock is right there. When his head finds the ring gag he pulls me forward. My mouth is quickly filled with his cock. The ring keeps my mouth wide, but my lips get stretched too and my mouth is stuffed. Again I try to pull away, but my head is held with the cock at the back of my mouth, but thankfully not in my throat.

"Mandy, I can either gag you on my cock or you can suck it. Moan if you'll suck, you get this one chance."

I don't want to choke. "Mmmmmmmuuuuuummmmm" I moan around his cock.

He let's go a little. "Then show me what a good cocksucker you are."

My mouth is kind of dry, I pull out a little then go back down, then more and then more until I'm slowly bobbing his cock in and out from his head to about 5 inches. I press my tongue against the bottom of the shaft and tilt so the top of the head runs along the roof of my mouth. I open wide to keep my teeth clear and do my best to clamps tight with my lips. I also suck in as much as I can. When I do it right his head slides along the roof of my mouth while my tongue presses and moves on his shaft as it slides between my tight lips.

At first his hands guide me, but as I get into it he lets go and leans back. I blushing thinking about me kneeling in my slutty lingerie bound tight while sucking a huge cock. My mouth is so full as I take the cock deep. It actually makes me feel good ad I get into it.

"Yes Mandy you slut, yes" he says. When I hear that it makes me feel good and I start moaning each time her goes deep. My mouth is slippery now and my bobbing makes a squishy sound. "Your mouth feels like a cunt, fuck me with your cunt Mandy." I try harder as he talks to me like a girl. I go faster and try to put more pressure on his cock. Then I just work on the head, then do slow deep thrusts, then go back to tight and fast.

"Mandy you cocksucking whore, make me cum you bitch." I get into it. I do want to make him cum. I know I can. I get better with my technique with each bob up and down. I'm taking the head almost to my throat, moaning each time, bobbing up and down, up and down.

I hear your breathing change as you let out a small moan. I feel your shaft swelling and I keep at it as your hands rest on my head. Up and down, up and down. The next down stroke you grab tight and I feel your cock convulse and then hot cum is shooting in my throat. Still bobbing I try and pull off at the end of the stroke but you hold me fast and push me down. You keep shooting cum. My throat involuntarily gulps each load since your fat head keeps my mouth open wide. I moan and gulp and try and bob a little, trying to be a good girl and swallow it all. Still more cum shoots until you finally collapse and hold my head still with you cock deep.

God, I think with this huge cock in my mouth, I just sucked a cock and swallowed a huge load of cum. I'm such a slut whore. And this guy can do what he wants and I'm can only go along. I hope it's over now.