Caught From Behind Ch. 01

Story Info
She gets what she wants.
2.3k words
3.97
73k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's mid-afternoon and as I step out of the shower, I hear you arrive home. Wrapping a towel around my body, I walk out to greet you and give you a hot kiss. My skin is still wet with little water droplets clinging here and there. You tug at my towel and slip your hand inside to fondle my breast as you nip at my neck.

I pull away and giggle as I head for the bedroom, motioning with one finger for you to follow me. I dry myself off slowly while giving you seductive looks. I see the pure lust in your eyes and let a moan escape my lips as I watch you undress.

I lean over the side of the bed, placing one knee on the mattress and shake my ass at you. I run my hand down my back to the crack of my ass and slide my fingers inside.

"C'mon, darlin', want some of this?" I moan as you come to stand behind me.

You grab the lubrication and pour some into your hand, warming it before coating my crack with it, slipping a finger inside my ass to lube it up. I moan and buck my hips backwards. You take your cock and I feel you run it over my ass cheeks, down the crack, lubing the head as you poke it towards my tight hole. I let out a moan as it comes to rest at my puckered back door.

"You want it, baby," you tease. Your hands grip my hips as you slowly slip the head inside. "You want this stuffed inside your sweet ass?"

I stiffen a bit and groan my reply. "Yes, lover..."

You lean down and nip my ear, sliding in a little more. "Relax, baby," you whisper into my ear as you stroke my sides, then slowly slide in another inch. Moaning louder, I push my ass back against you, ready to take more.

You slide your hands up my body and caress my large rounded breasts, fondling them, plucking the nipples as you slide in halfway. I bump my butt against you and moan. "Oh yesssss, darlin'." Then I reach for the cock shaped vibrating dildo and turn it on. Its hum causes my pussy juices to flow and I slip it into my sweet tight snatch. I fuck my own pussy in rhythm with you as you fuck my ass.

"Ohhhhh god yessssss! It feels so good to have both holes filled. Ohhhhhhhh yes! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" I scream. "More, yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! YESSS! OHHHH YESSSS, darlin'," as I cum on the vibrator stuffed in my snatch.

"Oh baby, you feel so good!" you moan as you pump your hips furiously in and out of my tight ass. I let out a groan and begin to cum again-this time more intensely as the dildo grazes my g-spot. It hits me hard and I push myself back against, impaling myself on your delicious cock buried deep in my ass.

"Yes! Ohhhhh yessss! I'm gonna cum! YES! I'm cummming! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! Ooooooooooooo, yes! YES! YES!" I scream once more and start gyrating my hips. I shove the dildo in as far as I can, feeling it fill me to the hilt and jolt as it sets off another intense g-spot orgasm and I cum, screaming.

"Feel good, baby," you whisper in my ear, running your tongue around it. "Can you take more?"

I moan, and push myself backwards, allowing you to slide your cock in 3/4ths of the way in. I groan loudly as I adjust to it and your hard thrusts.

"Yes, Chris darlin', yes!" I moan as another hot orgasm builds within me, and I writhe uncontrollably as it rocks my body and let go completely, cumming hard and long. I pull out the dildo and let my orgasm spurt female juices as I buck and scream. "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

The tightness of my ass and the trembling of my pussy set off your own orgasm. You're moaning, trembling, grunting and pounding me furiously, pounding me hard as we move together, "Yes, baby, I'm gonna cum in your ass, baby. I'm cummmmming! OOOOOOHHHH!!!"

Your cock erupts, filling my ass with torrents of creamy jizz. I sink down to the bed as you pull your cock out of my ass, and I feel your hand cover mine and together we fuck my cunt with the thick dildo and within minutes I'm cumming again.

I roll over onto my back and scoot to the middle of the bed. I watch you step aside to clean yourself up before joining me once more. You cover me, attacking my mouth with a steamy passionate kiss.

Rising above me, you straddle my chest and run the head of your semi-hard cock over my lower lip. "Suck it, honey. Get me hard again," you teasingly order as you press it against my parted lips. I snake my tongue out and lick the head, digging my tongue into the hole on the tip, tasting you. I swirl my tongue around the head, licking it like an ice cream cone, flicking my tongue to and fro. I wrap my hand around the base and slide it into my mouth as you hump yourself against my face. I bring you to full aching hardness with my sucking, licking, stroking.

Pulling away and slightly inching down my body, you grab the lubricating oil and pour some into my cleavage, then press my breasts together. You grab my hands and together we fondle my well-oiled breasts.

"Let me tit fuck you, sweetheart."

"Go for it, darlin'. Give me a hot tit fuck!" We both moan as you slide your cock between my tight pressed breasts and begin a short stroking rhythm. Once more we moan together, reveling in the pleasure.

I place my chin to my chest and lick the head of your cock as it comes near my mouth. You groan deeper and thrust quicker...giving my tits one hell of a fucking. FEELS SO GOOD!!!!!!!

"OH yes, baby! OHHHHH YESSSSSS, baby!" you moan as your orgasm builds within you. I feel your cock quiver between my tits, jerking violently, and you moan loudly, grunting. You cum again, hard, moaning, "I'm cuuuummmmiiiinngg, baby. I'm cumming on your tits! I'm cuuummmmiiinnnnngggg!!!!!!!!!!!!" with a shout and several grunts, I watch as load after load of creamy hot cum spurts from the tip and lands in my cleavage, on my tits, face and neck. I wrap my hand around the base and milk it of every last drop of cum.

You groan and fall to the bed beside me. "Damn baby, you're incredible."

With a giggle I crawl off the bed and dash into the bathroom to clean my chest of all the cum and oil. As I walk out of it, I find you standing there and you take my hand leading me back to the bedroom.

"I'm not finished yet, hun," you tell me as we climb back in bed...oooooooo yeah give me more...fill my pussy with that gorgeous 10 inch cock! I want it!

You dip your fingers into my drenched cunt and shove two fingers in as far as they will go, locating my g-spot. I moan as the intense sensations rock my body, causing tremors to race down my trembling legs.

"Tell me what you want, baby," you say as I buck my hips against your fingers.

"Bury your face into my twat and eat me," I moan as I feel your hot breath against my clit. "Eat me 'til I flood your face with my juices."

You teasingly slap my thigh and chuckle, "Sit on my face, baby."

I quickly move to do so and straddle your eager mouth.

"Mmmm...mmmm, this is one hell of a hot view, honey." You tease, chuckling before you attack my coochie. About ½ hour, maybe 45 minutes go by and I've cum several times while straddling your face, grinding my sweet snatch down onto your wet face...mmmmmm...yes!

"You taste so good, honey," you moan.

Feels so hot as your tongue pushes up inside me. I rock back and forth as you slide your tongue in and out...giving my coochie and clit an awesome tongue lashing, your tongue digging in as far into my snatch as possible before licking my clit, feeling it swell beneath your insistent tongue. I grind down harder as I feel I feel my 8th orgasm building, ready to explode, ready to spurt my hot juices all over your greedy mouth. I moan louder, feeling it hit me hard and let out a scream.

"I'm cumming! I'm gonna cum on your face, darlin'! Yes, I'm cumming! YES! YES! YES! YES! YESS! YESSSS!!!!! OHHHH YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!"

I feel a slap to my thigh and buck my hips, grinding as my pussy cum spurts out, soaking your face. We both moan heartily, loudly, and in my state of euphoric bliss I hear you tell me you need to get something else wet besides your face.

So holding me in the same position, you slowly slide from underneath, licking me as you move. I let out an animal like grunt and squeal as I feel your tongue slide over my already well-fucked asshole. You tell me you love the way I slowly move my ass around almost hypnotizing you. You get me on all fours and once again slowly move in behind me. With your hot cock in hand, you rub it over my warm flesh and moaning you tell me that I should have your view.

Mmmmmmmmmm...

You slide the big head between my pouting parting lips and moan deeply as my wetness is unbelievable. You let go of your cock to slowly slide me back and forth on all 10 inches, getting your luscious cock slippery, hot and glisteningly wet. You tease me like this for several long moments despite my pleas for you to put it in!!!!

"Yes, baby, tell me how much you want it. Tell me how bad you need to feel it inside you...c'mon baby, talk dirty to me." You whisper huskily.

"Oh darlin', I need it BAD...really bad. I want you to fuck me, Chris! Fuck me now! Put that big cock in deep and fuck me hard!" I squeal as I buck my hips against you.

We've both worked up the sensual tension 'til we can hardly breathe-'til we can hardly stand it. What a perfect time for you to feed me some hard cock! You grab my hips to hold me still and with one small push, I feel the big head stretch my snatch open and pop in! You stop all movements-just kind of grinding as the first inch twists inside me.

"More, darlin', god damn you, give me more now!" I howl, impatiently.

Another push, another inch sinks home. You stop again, quickly pulling all the way out just to smear your slippery cock head over my hot ass. You're really teazin' me good darlin'!

Again I feel you enter me-mmmmmmm, yes-1, 2, 3, 4, 5 inches sinking slowly up inside me and that's all. You pull back to the head and thrust five inches back in.

"Do you like it, baby? Do you want more? Do you want ALL of it, sweetheart?" you ask, teasing me more.

As I moan and scream YES you pull out one last time so you can pull me back to the edge of the bed. "You look so good, baby," you moan.

You put one leg up beside me and slowly push your long hard cock into where it belongs. Slowly inch by inch 'til I've got 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 inches of hard beautiful cock filling me all the way up. You stand still for a moment feeling my hot snatch wrapped tightly around you. "Feel good, baby?" you moan and I scream, "YES!"

You pull back, thrust in slowly at first building up rhythm, long deep strokes giving me it all with each thrust. It's deep, hitting bottom, getting faster and more powerful. You feed me 10 inches, hitting deep inside me, withdrawing, pumping into me again and again and again, letting all the tension loose. You ravage my body 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 45 minutes of pure pounding, slow and fast, long and short thrusts slamming into me as I've cum several more times. Then you reach around and finger my clit as you fill me up.

"That's it, baby. I want you to cum again. I want you to cum on my cock while I slam it deeply into you. That's it, honey, cum on it, cum on my big cock stuffed in your pussy."

I let loose with a bed-shaking orgasm, screaming loudly as quickly another rocks my body. We moan together, our voices bouncing off the walls together as you reach that pinnacle with me. You can't hold back any longer. It really pulls your trigger as I reach back and fondle your balls as you continue to pump me deep.

"Mmmmmm, baby, I'm gonna cum. Ohhhh yes! I'm gonna cum all the way up your cunt! I'm cumming, baby!!"

My own hits me then I scream, "Yes, baby, yes! I'm cumming, too! I'm cumming! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YESSSSS!!!!!!!" Together we reach the most incredible orgasms ever, spurting my own cum as you cum long and hard inside me. We fall to the bed, gasping for breath. I grasp your cock and begin to stroke it. You moan and harden instantly, the entire length of your 10-inch cock springing to life despite of the enormous almost violent climax moments earlier. Then we snuggle together as I stroke your cock... and ready myself for round 3.